What's new

The Best and Worst of MnF Discussion

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: The Best and Worst of MnF Discussion

Haha, speaking of tough, I remember playing those fishing games, thinking that it would have a pay-off scene in the end, and not just those small animations. :p

Turns out that, nope, there wasn't. :rolleyes:
I remember the old days playing those black jack game 20 times each for a different sex scene, and playing games like sparring partner and train fellow on iPad.

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

According to me, the games worthy of being called the best games are -

1. The Plumber
Most interesting boobs in the MnF

Collection of Hottest Sex Positions

2. Officer Juggs : Thanksgiving Parade
Hottest Story that I've ever found in MnF Games

script : (thanks to Anonymoose_Fan)
Officer Juggs is a new character I am trying to create. She is the strict, milfy, police chief of MNF Metropolis with an amazing body and of course a very large rack. Unlike my other characters she is more of strict bitch and a bully to a lot of the citizens, which really hasn't made her very popular.

WARNING!: No busty police officers were actually hurt in the making of this idea! This was nothing more than a deranged fantasy conjured from a normal guy with an active imagination, and too much spare time. If rough sex, humiliation, big boobs, and strange creatures banging a busty bitch upsets you, than this isn't for you. But if it is, than on with the idea!

Officer Jasmine Juggs (as explained before) is the police chief of MNF Metropolis and on Thanksgiving Day security is stretched to it's limit so every police officer is needed to monitor crime and strengthen security throughout the city due to the excess of activity from the Parade. In the past criminals have taken advantage of the parade as a distraction and hit several banks in the past. Now that Super Son is in a rehab facility as doctors wait for Kid Perverts aphrodisiac to wear off of him, and Mighty Mom has gone into hiding due to public shame, the anxiety of safety has increased throughout the populace and the mayor has been yelling at Officer Juggs lately to let her know how much of a concern the citizens safety is, especially since elections are right around the corner! But Officer Juggs is no pushover and she yells back at the mayor (over the phone by the way) that he has nothing to worry about and that she personally will supervise the security of the parade!

Sooooo in the early morning before the parade begins, some clumsy laborers are in a wide hanger filled with the other parade floats and a bunch of weird cartoony balloons. As they try to load this heavy, ancient native american totem onto a float they loose their grip, the thing falls, cracks open and a bunch of white wispy spirits start to fly around the room. Obviously this scares the two laborers and they go running to the nearest police officer they can find which just happens to be Officer Juggs!

As the two yammering dolts try to explain to the impatient copper that they just saw a bunch of ghosts in the hanger she looks at them with great annoyance and assumes they are just trying to pull a prank on her. However, they convince her to go take a look and as she goes to investigate she sees that all the lights in the hangar are off and she tries turning them back on, but they don't so she grabs her flashlight from her utility belt and starts to look around. As she steps further in, the door slams shut behind her! The two idiots take of screaming like a couple of little girls while Officer Juggs bangs on the other side of the door cursing at the two buffoons thinking that looking her in there was part of the prank, and that if they don't let her out immediately she will arrest the both of them!

But her threats are cut short as the darkness is interrupted when a single light in the center of the hanger turns on, but only dimly. Officer Juggs now whirls around with her flash light slowly approaching the dim light source in the middle of the hangar. "If this is part of a prank, then whoever is in here is in big trouble!" she yells, now a lump of fear growing in her throat but her strict discipline as a veteran cop is hiding her fear very well. As she advances through the room she doesn't notice that the eyes of the cartoony-looking balloon characters start to follow her as she approaches the one spot of light in the room, she also doesn't notice the erections they start to spring. Also (as fate would have it) the batteries in her flashlight die, now she has no choice but to go to the center of the light source which was obviously the ambush spot for the possessed balloons. Subtly, as she passes by, her gun gets lifted out of her holster and she doesn't realize, and by the time she reaches the light source she is now starting to panic and yells, "Show yourself! This isn't funny anymore!"

And then to her dismay, she has to take a double look at the pint-size balloon-creatures that are walking on two (or four) legs and have surrounded her.

One of the balloon demons walks out from the center of the circle and says, "White human female, we are the spirits of lust! Three-hundred and ninety years ago my brothers and I were sealed away in a totem by a powerful medicine man so we could no longer have our ways with their women! But now we are free, and you...you should be our first conquest! Prepare yourself human female, for our desire has grown for mortal flesh such as yours over the centuries!"

Shock is an understatement for the poor officer, this was just insane, she never believed in ghosts, much less a concept as bizzare as this and their leader just threatened to gangbang her right here in the hangar! Soon fear is replaced by anger and Officer Juggs says, "There is no way in hell you perverted little shits are getting anywhere near me! Eat lead!"

As she reaches for her gun, she realizes that her holster is empty! Bug-eyed she looks from her empty holster and back to the balloon demons, and down to their throbbing cocks.

"Well, lets get this party started! On your knees bitch!" yells the leader

"Oh shit..." she mutters as she realizes she is about to become a fuck toy for these strange creatures.

Cut to Officer Juggs on her knees with her hands behind her head. Before we get to far ahead I will paste some links that should give a better description of her.

She pretty much looks like this, but with much, much bigger boobs, and her top is open and closed by buttons, not a zipper. Also the top and pants are both darkblue.

Also her hair is brunette and she has it in a ponytail like this:

Keep in mind she still has her cap on her head.

Anyhow the ring leader of these little balloon monsters says, "Nice pose there big-tits! Now give us a little show!

With a frown of defiance, Juggs starts to s hake her boobs from side to side and then up and down. Finally the ring leader can't take it anymore and he steps forward and unbuttons the middle button in the center of her top creating a good view of her expansive cleavage right between her tits.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she shouts as he grabs her tits from their well round outsides and then slams his cock between her knockers and starts to tit-fuck them!

Kind of like this:

However, his arms are supporting her boobs while she looks down angrily with her arms behind her head. This should be set for slow, medium, and fast. And ends with a cum scene, yes a cum scene. I know they are balloons, just roll with it.

After the leader has his fun with her amazing melons, the others are now very ready to have their turn as they all mob her at once and pin her to the floor on her back. Another one straddles her top but he wants to rip that top open and to see those big milk bombs! As he does, those big melons explode out from their tight fabric prison and because this is a cartoon, they don't sag and gravity has very little effect on them. Their BIG, ROUND, and FIRM! So while the one fucks her now exposed tits, another one walks up to her head and slams his dick in her mouth! She is still pissed at this rape, but she knows her best chance to escape a room of evil spirits alive is to cooperate so she starts bobbing her head to try to stimulate him quickly so she can get this over with.

Another one crawls between her legs rips open the fabric on her crotch and starts to pound her pussy, the other two that were holding her arms down know have there dicks in her hands, and automatically she starts jerking them.

While the other ones and the ones that were holding her legs let go as they realize she isn't going to fight anymore. After all these guys cum, we cut to another scene where she is riding another balloon demon cowgirl style, and jerking off two other balloon demons like this:

They then put her on her hands and knees and shove the flashlight handle up her ass. Don't worry, this doesn't hurt her. Just think of it as a dildo, because she enjoys it. With his other hand he pulls back on her pony tail and she moans and groans in ecstasy. The flashlight is then soon replaced by a dick and the rest of the balloon demons cum up to her face and fuck her mouth one at a time forcing her to drink their cum or take it on her beautiful face, or they rotate out with the last guy who fucked her ass.

Once all of this is done, the lead ringer says, "White human female, you were more woman than any of us have fucked in centuries. This Thanksgiving Day we are satisfied, for your sacrifice will keep us content until next year!" And with that the spirits leave all the balloons and go back into the totem as it seals itself back up.

Lying in a huge pool of sperm, the nearly naked Officer Juggs regains her composer and says, "By God if this is what it takes to keep my city safe, then I will be here every year putting myself on the line!"

The End.

P.S. The balloon-demons can be anything the artist wants. Balloon pilgrims, native americans, turkeys, unicorns, teddy bears. Doesn't matter to me just make it bizzare. Thanks!
Author: Serrated
Big Boobs & Great Position
BUT.... a fat stomach as you can see...

3. X-Mas PayRise 4

Two MILFs in a Threesome!
...nothing too compelling leaving that scene... lol

Now the ones that deserve the "BAD" title:

1. Misty Turns 18
Horrible drawing
Uninteresting Gameplay or storyline.

2. Officer Juggs : Undercover Whoopers

I don't know if Serrated turned his head upside down or hit his head hard, but I, for one bit, don't like the idea of donkey thing..

Last edited:

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sin, The Plumber is a fantastic game! Idem for X-Mas PayRise 4. Anyway, i think that you should take in account for your list at least News Reporter Saga (even if i'd add Iron Giant and Super Heroine Hijinks). :D

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Although this thread is very interesting, nobody rated it... so, just now, i rated it with 5 stars :D :D :D :D :D

E

Excellia

Although this thread is very interesting, nobody rated it... so, just now, i rated it with 5 stars :D :D :D :D :D
+1
Still a lot of active users arent ready to share their best))

CyberPunk

Reputation score

Sin, The Plumber is a fantastic game! Idem for X-Mas PayRise 4. Anyway, i think that you should take in account for your list at least News Reporter Saga (even if i'd add Iron Giant and Super Heroine Hijinks). :D
I think you meant to refer me instead of Sin?

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you meant to refer me instead of Sin?
I think you're correct.

Anyhow,
I like a lot of the series, but since I'm also a series writer, I felt a fair amount of disdain towards games made by other's. Like we were competing, and actually that's not far from the truth.

Now we even have awards held for game of the year, solidifying the fact that under the ruff, we are in fact trying to do better than each other. We author's want to make games that make fan's go "that shit was awesome!".

I still hold some mild disregard for a few game series, but not like I used to. Now I just try more to make games people will love, while helping other's.

F the drama.
;)

CyberPunk

Reputation score

Now we even have awards held for game of the year, solidifying the fact that under the ruff, we are in fact trying to do better than each other. We author's want to make games that make fan's go "that shit was awesome!".

Now I just try more to make games people will love, while helping other's.

F the drama.
;)
People will love the Harry Potter and Hermione's Milf 2 that you wrote, I guarantee it! :D

I'd really like to see your favourites (& the ones you didn't like) Sin!

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will try to play, and take some pictures of any favorite scenes I can remember. Usually what makes it a "good" scene for me is the position, and form of the female in the scene.

Far as least favorite.. off the top of my head.. that scene from News Reporter 1, where the chair uses a tentacle or whatever on Boobitch, that scene always looked off to me.

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I will try to play, and take some pictures of any favorite scenes I can remember. Usually what makes it a "good" scene for me is the position, and form of the female in the scene.
What do you mean with the form of the female in the scene?

Either way, I want to add to that, that for me the ANGLE is really important too as it can make or break a scene, no matter how good lookin' the woman and/or the position is.

Far as least favorite.. off the top of my head.. that scene from News Reporter 1, where the chair uses a tentacle or whatever on Boobitch, that scene always looked off to me.
OMG, even if that game is my all-time favourite, THAT part you mentioned has always been the worst one in the game in my opinion.

The fact a Ghost is included, is justified in the story. That said Ghost gives life to a chair, okay, fine. But as you said, the tentacle part just looks out of place and that may be one of the reasons, if not THE reason, it's the weakest scene overall.

E

Excellia

Well today i played cracked version of officer juggs. And strangely i enjoyed this game very-very much, because of humour, style and most of all- group fuck, too little of good mmf-mmmf in MnF. All scenes war great e and fun))

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

MultiCL,
Basically her angle, and how well she looks in the scene, is what I meant by her form.

This scene in News Reporter:

Never looked that tantalizing to me..

I think it could have been drawn better.

E

Excellia

Basically her angle, and how well she looks in the scene.

yeah, it looks unnecessary filled with details and unhealthy-dirty like(

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

MultiCL,
Basically her angle, and how well she looks in the scene, is what I meant by her form.

This scene in News Reporter:

Never looked that tantalizing to me..

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What ? News Reporter needs more ghosts.
I see news on a haunted house and old Vigo setting up this trap, he could summon some minion ghosts to fuck the sisters.
And since they are ghosts, they could come up with crazy positions :D

CyberPunk

Reputation score

What ? News Reporter needs more ghosts.
I see news on a haunted house and old Vigo setting up this trap, he could summon some minion ghosts to fuck the sisters.
And since they are ghosts, they could come up with crazy positions :D
Agreed but sensible ghosts, not like the chair one. Just the way Multic said-
The fact a Ghost is included, is justified in the story. That said Ghost gives life to a chair, okay, fine. But as you said, the tentacle part just looks out of place and that may be one of the reasons, if not THE reason, it's the weakest scene overall.

CyberPunk

Reputation score

Yes, you are correct :) i got distracted while i was writing the post, so i made the error
Then the reason I didn't do this-
i think that you should add at least News Reporter Saga (even if i'd add Iron Giant and Super Heroine Hijinks). :D
Though, I liked the story of what News Reporter 1 had to offer (didn't like 2 or 3 at all), I didn't include it in my list of favourites due to the lack to quality sex positions. The positions in the game were like monkeys came out of zoo and started fucking in whichever way they could.

I didn't include Iron Giant 1 or 2 because... Anna, the female lead, had a very short body. I didn't like the body at all. :/

The reason behind not adding Super Heroine Hijinks was the lack of sensible positions.

Hope I made my points clear. :)

Golgfag

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Juggs was sweet, News reporter series was one of my personal favorites ( i always like this character types).