What's new

THe Bioware 15th anniversary thread

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok everyone I have recieved an email from bioware. They are having a 15th anniverary and are auctioning off a list of prizes for tokens. Tokens are earned by having a bioware social account and either 1 owning and registering or 2 answering a questionare about the 3 games Mass effect2, Dragon age origins, and Dragon age Origins awakenings. There are also daily challenges where you can win 500 tokens from and a referal link that unique clicks can give you 10 tokens each for up to 500 tokens and 1 token each thereafter.
all auction prizes can be found here:

I propose that everyone interested post their referal links and we all click on them so that we have more tokens to get what we want. We are ULMF people and we can all make sure we win atleast something from this contest...

My referal link is:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: THe Bioware 15th anniversary thread

Ah, saw that. The prizes didn't interest me enough to warrant starting all that (because no matter how dedicated you are, there's always someone out there with less of a life than you that is just spamming the hell out of the contest...) but I'll at least contribute to yours.

Edit: That took me to an "order the game" page for DA. Was that right?

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

I have an extra 10 tokens so I guess it was xD

edit: also Copper they made it so that 1 person can only win 2 prizes. So even if that person that has less of a life than you wins stuff you want you still have a chance to win other stuff.

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, that sucks. Doesn't apply to people in England...

Clicked the linkage anyway. ;)

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

Please feel free to click once per day please I need all the tokens I can get.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I have an extra 10 tokens so I guess it was xD

edit: also Copper they made it so that 1 person can only win 2 prizes. So even if that person that has less of a life than you wins stuff you want you still have a chance to win other stuff.
Doesn't matter. Experience has taught me that there are *always* people that have just a little more time on their hands than I do to dedicate to something like that. Trust me, I'm on plenty of web based games and survey's for points sites that drive this point home with events, annual contests, and monthly auctions that make me sit there and go "Do you DO anything else? OMG pry your ass out of the chair and go breathe some fresh air."