What's new

The "Cure"

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The "Cure"

"Nothin'!" Came the reply from Kaila, as a smile spread across her lips. She had to fool Sara into thinking nothing was wrong... just so she'd stay around a bit longer, of course.

"Where are the towels?" She asked, looking around.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While Kaila's question was answered before she asked it, the towels being folded on an iron bar-like shelf, Sara on the other hand, felt a kind of sudden guilt. She didn't know why, but she felt as if she had done something wrong to Kaila.

Sara leaned her head against the head rest provided in the tub, and sighed,

"I'll... Stay in the tub a while longer..." she said, under the assumption that Kaila was leaving.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila started to get up from the tub - but instead of climbing all the way out, she managed to turn around and sit on her knees, staring at Sara. As soon as the girl looked up, she'd try and look into the woman's eyes - wanting to see something of affection...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Sara noticed Kaila hadn't left, and looked to her with interest as to why, she blushed when she found Kaila staring at her eyes, and blinked several times in confusion,

"Kaila...?" she asked her name in a questioning tone, unable to find words to accompany it, as she simply looked back at the staring Kaila, blushing, and a little flustered from her staring...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Nothing?" She whispered, staring into Sara's eyes, "You don't feel... anything?" Kaila asked, desperately trying to look for anything in her friend's eyes - anything besides confusion..

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara blinked several times, and her face looked as if Kaila caught her in a lie,

"Kaila... I..." she said hesitantly, and her eyes took on another look, a look Kaila saw as... Compassion, and possibly... Even love, for the girl that was in front of her, even though her mouth could not say the words, her eyes, and body, started showing her true colors...

"I..." she suddenly tucked her lower lip in, biting on it, and chewing, trying to find something to do with her mouth, as her eyes trembled, and her body heated up.

"T-this is crazy! I... Is she really asking me... I mean... I never... I would never... Not to Kaila... But... The way she's looking at me..." she thought, and before she knew it, she found herself lost in Kaila's brown, beautiful eyes, staring back...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Sara..." Kaila whispered, leaning forward as she saw how flustered the woman got, her brown eyes becoming wide.. She saw the compassion, the flushed look on Sara's face... Before she finally averted her eyes for a brief second, almost afraid of what would happen next.

Looking back up to the blond woman, Kaila leaned in further, until her nose grazed the tip of her friend's, breathing lightly as her lips parted... Until she finally leaned in fully, soft lips just brushing against Sara's own pink lips - kissing her for the first time, hoping not to receive a slap on the face.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara's look didn't change as Kaila closed in, her breathing hot, and desperate, as if she just didn't have enough air, and she moaned against Kaila's mouth as her friend locked lips with her, her eyes going soft, as she lost herself in the kiss, the kiss from the friend she had for many years, never expecting their relationship to go this far...

Sara reached up, and wrapped her arms around Kaila's neck, kissing her back passionately, her tongue playing with, and circling around Kaila's. "Kaila... Did you always feel this way about me...?"

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila moaned a bit in their kiss, feeling Sara's tongue encircle her's... She urgently searched for a place to put her hands, one running up the back of Sara's head, through her honey-colored hair, as her other found it's way to the woman's cheek, her thumb tracing over her scar accidentally... But it did nothing to stop Kaila's love, or lust, whatever it may be, as she pressed her breasts firmly against Sara's, still whimpering and moaning into the kiss.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara kept the kiss going for some time, enjoying the fact that she was playing with Kaila's tongue in a passionate act of love, before pulling away, blushing terribly,

"Kaila..." she whispered her name, "I didn't know you... Thought of me that way..."

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila smiled briefly at Sara as she heard the question, her eyes almost shining in happiness and appreciation... It had taken her so long to even work up the courage...

"You.. protect me, Sara," She whispered, stroking her friend's cheek with her thumb, "I guess... I've always been thankful and have always thought of you like this..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara gasped at Kaila's admission.

"A-always!?!" she asked, looking surprised, "I-I never knew... You... You never said anything, or... I... I don't know... I'm sorry, Kaila... I just... Always thought of you as a dear friend... Before... Well, before all this happened, and we... Made love in such an odd place... Maybe... Maybe we were both in love with each other... And didn't know it..."