What's new

The "Cure"

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The "Cure"

Kaila's cheeks became red, as she heard what Sara said... and seeing her body, once more naked. Sure, while they had done this before, they hadn't been having sex in the library the night before with the earlier times.

"You're just trying to butter me up..." She murmured, slipping into the tub. She sat between Sara's legs, resting her back against the girl's soft breasts, her body already tense from the feeling.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara sighed, and lifted her hands up to give Kaila a massage on her shoulders, not going anywhere else,

"If buttering you up makes you feel better, then I suppose that's what I'm doing. You know all I want is for those werewolves to leave you alone, real or not, so don't worry, Kaila... I'll look after you..." she promised her, and then settled down in the tube, laying comfortably, as if on a slope, or at the beach, with Kaila on top of her, and let her hands down from Kaila's shoulders, and wrapped them around her waist to hold her lovingly...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila just smiled a little at her friend's promise, draping her arms over Sara's as she tried to relax peacefully in the tub... This wasn't too bad, she thought, wiggling down until her head rested on Sara's collar bone.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara relaxed even more, until she reached over, releasing one hand off of Kaila to get some shampoo in her hand, bringing it over to pour a little on her hair. Once a good amount was on, Sara put the bottle back, and started massaging the shampoo into her hair, gently scrubbing the shampoo into her scalp, as the foam ran back, and onto Sara's chest.

"Alright, time to get you nice and clean. Werewolves don't like the taste of shampoo, and if you smell like it, they'll leave you alone. So, keep your head back, Kaila, don't let it get in your eyes," she told her as she massaged her scalp.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila leaned her head back and closed her eyes, saying nothing about Sara's constant hints something ordinary would keep away Werewolves. It was kind of nice to get this sort of attention, at least... she could put up with a few remarks like that.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After washing her nicely, Sara cupped some water in her hands, and started to pour it over her head, doing it over and over, to make sure she got all the shampoo off. Once she did, she grabbed a nearby wash cloth, and made sure to get a lot of body wash on it, before taking it, and scrubbing it over Kaila's body, going over her breasts, and body, even taking it underwater, and scrubbing her sides, as well as going along her hips.

"Alright, sit up, I have to wash your back to,"

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila's face became flushed as she felt Sara's hands move over her breasts. Her lips parted just a bit as she began to breath heavier, squirming in Sara's grip. Why was this so... different?...

"Sara... Stop..." She whimpered a little.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara took her hand away, as if touching fire when Kaila asked her to stop.

"I'm sorry, Kaila," she told her, "Here, take the cloth. I didn't think you'd still be bothered with what happened..." she sighed, offering the washrag covered in soap to Kaila, "You know I never meant to... I'm sorry," she apologized once more.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila took the cloth from Sara and began to wash where her friend left off, staring absent-mindedly.

"Is it always going to be this weird now?..." She asked quietly, sinking back against Sara further.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara blushed, and looked up at the ceiling,

"Ever since what happened... Maybe... Until we learn to let the past be past... I guess..." she said calmly, thinking to herself about that very same thing as she stares off into space...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila let out another sigh, resting her now clean head against Sara's collarbone. She dropped her hands to rest on the woman's knees, asking a very timid question:

"Do you remember... exactly what we did in the library?..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara blushed furiously at the question,

"K-Kaila!" she asked her name in a questioning tone, "We-we weren't ourselves! It doesn't matter what we did..."

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"That wasn't really what I asked..." Kaila replied, looking at her fingers underneath the water. She squeezed up against Sara again, asking once more, "So... Do you remember it all?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara was blushing, and started to feel very embarrassed. She was, even now, trying to forget the whole thing, and have everything go back to normal, but as the memory of having sex with Kaila kept popping up, she was having a hard time...

"I-I remember... Yes..." she stuttered with uncertainty, unable to figure out the purpose behind asking the question, "B-but i-it doesn't matter now... We're-we're back to normal..." she tried once more to avoid the subject.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila shrunk up against Sara, almost afraid to ask the next question... but it had been bugging her since the mueseum...

"D-Did you like it?" She breahed, blushing heavily as she closed her eyes.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara had her breath taken away at the question. Sara sat there, with Kaila on top of her for the longest time, unable to find out what to say. Her eyes went wide, and her face was as red as a cherry. "H-How could she ask me this!?!" she thought to herself, "What's gotten into her?!? S-should I tell her the truth? God... What's gotten into you, Kaila..."

Sara swallowed a lump in her throat, and bit her lower lip, before whispering back,

"I-I..." she stuttered, "Yes... I did... Even though it felt so wrong... It felt right at the same time..." Sara admitted, looking to the ceiling, hardly able to believe the words coming out of her mouth.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila continued to play with her fingers, even after Sara's confession. She herself had enjoyed it greatly... even though she probably would have liked it a bit more under different circumstances... With her face almost as red as Sara's, she bit her bottom lip, whispering back.

"I guess... I liked it too..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara breathed an embarrassed sigh, and suddenly found that having Kaila naked on top of her was very embarrassing.

"K-Kaila... Why are we talking about this...? What's happening to us...?"

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Her heart sank at how Sara responded. It had been about a year of driving around with her friend, pulling her all over the state and country, spending almost every waking day with the blond; bathing, talking, sleeping in the same bed... and it had taken a toll on how Kaila felt for her. The Library was when Kaila got to share her carnal connection with Sara... And now she felt like she was being pushed away.

"I think I'm done cleaning," She mumbled, staring at her fingers.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara's embarrassment was suddenly replaced with surprise, as Kaila sounded as if something was wrong, as if Sara had said something that bothered her,

"Kaila...? What's the matter?" she asked with concern in her voice, "I know that tone... Did I say something wrong?"