The "Cure"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The "Cure"

As Kaila bends over for the monster to penetrate her, her pussy lets out an organic, squishing sound, and her mouth lets out a scream of pain and pleasure, as the monster thrusts deep into her, causing her crotch to bulge from the mass of it's member going inside her, poking her insides in such a way that her skin stretches outward from it's thrusts, causing severe pain and pleasure to become the only thing she knows, as the monster rapes her furiously...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

She almost began to scream in delirious pleasure, her eyes hazing over as the monster began to take her from behind. The pain didn't seem to bother Kaila in the least bit, as she even reached down to feel the stretched portion of her abdomen. It only drove her into a complete and utter frenzy, as the girl began to push back with every thrust, whining in pleasure.

"Yessss! Harder, faster!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Happily pushing herself against the creature's thrusts into her pussy, Kaila eagerly let herself get fucked vigorously for a short time, with each thrust inside her making that sexual squishing noise into her tight pussy, and causing droll to run from her mouth in her mindless frenzy. Kaila felt herself nearing orgasm after only a minute, the cock inside her driving her mad as she clenched her teeth at the incoming blissful orgasm, only to gasp as she was suddenly robbed of the pleasure.

A gun fired, and the raptor stopped all movement, it's cock falling out of Kaila, leaving her horny at a deadly level, as Sara stood over by the counters, her magnum smoking from the bullet she fired. As Kaila stood up, she still wanted sex, she wanted for something to continue to fuck, she wanted to cum so badly, and her eyes quickly locked on to Sera's shape, her sexy hips, her sexy legs, her full breasts, as Kaila felt the strange, new desire to fuck Sera, almost wanting to punish her for robbing her of the pleasure the monster was giving her.

Sara sighed, and quickly started walking closer to Kaila, who was pantless, as well as wet and bleeding in her nether realms.

"Jesus, Kaila!" she called to her, "Are you alright? What the fuck was that thing doing to..." she trailed off, blinking confusedly at the way Kaila was looking at her, "Kaila... Why are you looking at me like that...?" she asked slowly, mostly taking note of Kaila's wondering eyes.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

No... No... You can't do this to Sara. She's your friend. Just... Kneel on the ground and finish yourself off... Kaila had told herself. Instead, with a lustful moan, Kaila launched her entire body at Sara, even as her inner voice screamed at her.

NO! NO! She's your friend! YOUR FRIEND!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara lets out a shout as Kaila slams into her, bringing them both down to the ground, with Kaila on top of her. Sara only looks at Kaila, confused at what her friend was doing.

"K-Kaila!?!" she calls out her name, stunned from being knocked down, and not wanting to fight her, unable to bring herself to harm her beloved friend, who she's protected for so long.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Shut... up..." She panted, fumbling to take off Sara's shirt. She had only seen her breasts once when they were growing up - and that was completely on accident. Now that her Guardian was a full grown woman, she wanted a better look, maybe even a feel..

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara only watches as Kaila lifts her shirt up, and lets out a small squeal as her beautiful, firm breasts pop out, her tiny rosebud nipples slightly erect from the sudden flush Kaila was giving her. Sara's breasts were nearly a perfect fit for her own hand to squeeze, thick, firm, and perfectly shaped.

Panting in excitement, Sara only shook her head in denial.

"N-no! Kaila! What's gotten into you!" she tries to reason with her, "Why are you doing this?"

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"It feels so good Sara... whatever that thing pumped into me..." She leaned in, her soft lips just inches from her friend's, hoping there was still some of the delicious goo in her saliva. As she leaned forward, her hand moved up Sara's soft skin to one of her breasts, finding the fit absolutely perfect, gently massaging as she tweaked the nipple between her two fingers.

"Feel it with me... please?..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While she eagerly swallowed as much of the goo she could, Kaila found her saliva was still coated with the juices, which she eagerly mixed into Sara's mouth in a deep, passionate kiss. With her hand caressing Sara's breast and tweaking her nipple, she began to blush as a small amount of the aphrodisiac was absorbed into her system from Kaila, as she slowly started to return the kiss, her tongue encircling around Kaila's as she started to give in to Kaila's want for sex.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila broke the kiss as she looked down at her friend, a trail of saliva trailing down to Sara's chin. Looking deep into her friend's eyes, the girl let out a little, embarrassed moan, quickly trying to strip her pants off now, still kneading and fondling her breast.

"Oh, Sara..." She whimpered, kissing the girl on the lips tenderly. Maybe, in the back of her mind, she had always wanted this... and while it wasn't the perfect scenario, what with two dead bodies lying near by, and probably werewolves just surrounding the building, Kaila needed his more than every from her friend.

"Sara, please, let me fuck you," She blurted out, her face flushed from the aphrodisiac still.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara closed her legs together, letting Kaila easily slide her pants down, as she was panting heavily under her, looking deep into Kaila's eyes as her face of confusion was nothing but lust now.

"Oh, God, Kaila... I'm so hot... I'm going crazy!" she raised her voice, trying to explain the strange feeling of lust she felt. One of her hands went down to her panties, going under the fabric as she started to slip her middle finger into her hole, "Please, Kaila, please fuck me! I'll do anything you want!" she confessed to her, as her finger continued to prod her dripping wet sex.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila grinned as she heard Sara say it. Her head continued to scream at her to stop, but the aphrodisiac overrode that, as Kaila began to slip off her friend's panties, cooing at the sight of the girl fingering herself.

"Aww... Let me help with that, Sara..." She said, maneuvering so that she could push her pussy up against the other girl's, grinning at her. It had been a few years since Sara had tried a tribadism... But she figured it was kinda like riding a bike.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara grinned back at Kaila as her panties slipped off. She had a hand placed at her chin in anticipation of what Kaila was going to do, and suddenly started twisting around passionately and wildly as Kaila's pussy met her own, rubbing her lips and clitoris along Kaila's folds with animalistic desire.

Kaila and Sara rub at each other's pussies as if they've been lovers for years, as they moaned, and cried, and shouted, all while fucking each other passionately, until both of their movements quickened, as they both twisted and humped faster and faster, until they both cummed all over each other's lips, lubricating their nether realms with their love juices, as the both went limp, panting heavily on the ground from the amazing sex that they just had.

Kaila felt the aphrodisiac wearing off after she had cum, as everything started coming back to her in a rush, all after she had swallowed that slimy ooze, to when she raped Sara...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila smiled in the afterglow, lying back in her juices and sweat, her chest heaving, enjoying the heavenly bliss of finally getting release... There was no worry of werewolves, no worry she would be captured... Only passion, a feeling of content, happiness of what happened she had just done with Sara-

"Oh Gods! Sara!" Kaila said, immediately sitting up as a blush spread across her face, "Oh no... No, I didn't just do that," She whimpered, tears springing up at the corners of her eyes. She knew Sara would hate her for what just happened, "I-I'm so sorry..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara looked at Kaila, and suddenly shot up as if waking up from a trance. She pulled her pussy away, a string of their slimy cum still connecting them for a moment before dropping down to the ground.

Sara shot to her feet, seeming flustered, as she quickly snatched at her panties and pants, panting heavily as she spoke in an embarressed tone, "W-we'll talk about it later!" she insisted, "C-come on, grab your clothes, we need to get out of here!"

With her clothes near the body of the monster on the ground, Sara pointed at them as she was slipping her black panties back on after Kaila had so kindly removed them.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila looked next to the monster, twitching a little as she crawled over towards it to grab her panties. She sat down to slip them on, turning towards the exit as she did... Only to let out a little squeal, pointing into the shadows.

"Kyaa! There's one right there! I saw it!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara growled, and marched over to where Kaila's pants were, picking them in a fury, and shoving them into Kaila's chest.

"We don't have time for this!" she informed her, "Kaila, get your clothes back on, and let's get out of here, before werewolves actually do show up!" she hurried her, casting a glance at the raptor, not doubting that there might actually be werewolves around, if one of those beasts were among the living...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila whimpered, quickly getting her clothes back on. She wiped away the small tears at her eyes, knowing that Sara would probably never forgive her for what just happened.

"K-Kay... I'm ready, Sara.." She whimpered, rubbing her arm.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After both girls recovered the scraps of their dignity, as well as their clothing, Sara and Kaila proceeded to leave the library, as Sara eagerly, and quickly led her friend to the passenger side of the car, quickly slamming the door shut after she was inside, and proceeding to the other end, her speed influenced by freight as she was in the driver's side in a flash, quickly shutting her own door shut as well.

As her hand quickly went to the ignition, she began to tell Kaila the situation, all while starting the car, and quickly leaving the side of the road where she had parked.

"Kaila, after what I've heard... And seen, I'm starting to think that maybe not werewolves, but other creatures that wouldn't be that different are everywhere," she said, trying to put off the illusion of calm, "As soon as I heard on the radio that monsters were invading, I rushed straight over here... Only a bit too late..." she said regretfully, and got angry at herself when a distant hand drifted to her crotch, which she quickly corrected in frustration, still under the slight effects of the aphrodisiac, "But, as it turns out, there's a safe haven at a place called, Apple Inn, and I think that place is our only hope of surviving this... Nightmare..."

After finishing her rant, Sara let out a sigh, attempting to calm herself, as she slowed the car down, and reached back while keeping her eyes on the road, grabbing a bag, and placing it on Kaila's lap.

"Here... That's yours..." she told her. Kaila's sense of smell picked up the scent of a fresh, hot, baked potato. She knew Sara had already distributed butter on it, as she always had for her, treating her like a little sister by practically spoon feeding her, as her promised meal lied in wait for her as Sara drove in a hurry to Apple Inn...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila watched as Sara's hand drifted down to her own crotch, a blush crossing the girl's face as she looked away. She only held the baked potato in her lap, letting it warm her thighs as Sara drove. She didn't say anything, staring at the food wrapped in the bright red tinfoil...

"...Sorry..." She finally built up the courage to say, sounding timid and weak as she did.