OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The "Cure"

Sara sighs,

"Kaila, it's alright. You didn't do a thing wrong," she told her, trying to comfort her friend. One of her hands left the steering wheel to reach over and comfort her, and placed itself on Kaila's shoulder. Sara started rubbing her friend's shoulder soothingly, in an effort to calm her down.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila only nodded silently as Sara rubbed her shoulder, leaning into her friend's touch. She didn't respond - she was still ashamed of what had happened, to the point where being rubbed on the shoulder and a baked potato wouldn't help. She just wanted to get to this hotel place so she could sulk in the corner.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara let out a sigh, and let go of Kaila's shoulder to focus on driving.

After a few more minutes, they reached the parking lot of the Apple Inn Hotel. Many cars apparently have reached here before they did, and they seemed to be one of the last ones drizzling into the sanctuary. Sara drove into an open parking space, some distance away from the doors, which she knew would bother Kaila, but had no other choice due to the lack of spaces available at the front.

Sara let out a sigh as she parked the car, and turned off the engine. She looked over to the sulking Kaila, and let out a groan of sympathy for her friend, reaching over to close the plastic container, to seal it up for later, before reaching over to shake Kaila reassuringly.

"How are you holding up?" she asked her, "It's a long way to the doors, do you want me to hold you hand while we walk there? I'll make sure the monsters don't get you, I promise," she gave Kaila a confident squeeze.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila frowned, looking at the long line of cars, and how far away Apple Inn was. She curled around her fingers around the baked potato, a very, very tiny whimper escaping her lips.

"Only if you promise..." She got out.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Noting Kaila's whimper, Sara made haste in getting out of her side, to meet with Kaila, and quickly grabbed hold of her hand. But, before she even made it, Kaila nearly screamed as she swore a werewolf was about to jump out at her from the shadow one of the cars were projecting.

After quickly grabbing her hand, and walking at a fast pace to the Hotel, not running, just walking, Sara kept talking to Kaila the whole way, making sure Kaila was focused on her voice, and not the werewolves in her mind.

"Just relax, deep breaths. As long as you hold my hand, they won't get you, they're afraid of me, remember? And they won't come out at you as long as I'm here," she assured her.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila screamed as she saw the werewolf, closing her eyes and curling up in the seat. She even dropped her baked potato that she had held onto for the longest time. As Sara lead her towards Apple Inn, she clung to her friend, eyes closed tightly. There was no way she was letting go of Sara... Even if she didn't quite believe her friend.

"Th-They can get you.. Don't lie..."

((Damn! I was about to put in a Werewolf too! XD)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Meh, heh, I didn't see one for a while, so I figured I'd toss one at ya. :p)

Sara gave Kaila a tight, reassuring squeeze as she led her right to the doors.

"I'm not lying, that's why they've never even come near me, and more importantly, that's why they haven't gotten you yet, because I'm the only thing that protects you, remember that," she told Kaila, playing in to her condition for the time being in hopes to calm her down before she introduces her to the likely already distraught people in the Inn.

Knocking on the door, it opens after a few seconds go by, and a blond haired, tough looking woman lets them inside, "Come on in," she welcomes the two girls, "we've still got plenty of room."

After thanking the woman, Sara was questioned by the guard, "I know this probably isn't the best time or place, but... Either of you pregnant?" and after a stern, "No," from Sara the woman went about her regular routine of going for a key, and stopped to ask them one last question, "Will you both be using the same bed?" she asked them, aware that any couple that came in might be lesbians.

Sara blushed at the question, and was a little embarrassed. She looked to Kaila to see her take on the question...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila looked at Sara, a blush coming across her face, as she hugged onto Sara tightly.
"...Is... There any room with two beds?... I can't actually... sleep with her..." Kaila uttered, her tan face immediately becoming a deeper shade.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After nodding at Kaila, and smiling at Sara's unseen reaction to Kaila's blushing, the blond guard walked over to them with their room key, and handed it to the blushing Sara, wishing them a good night's rest afterwards.

After walking up the stairs to their room, and walking into the two bed, relatively roomy space they'd soon call their own for a time, Sara quickly made herself comfortable, by taking over the nearest bed to the door, after passing by the bathroom with relative disinterest to do anything besides rest for the moment.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila stuck near Sara the entire time, until they both got into the room. As she looked around (back firmly pressed against the door), she let out a sharp eep, shocking Sara.

"... I lost my potato."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara let out an angry growl, and turned over in her bed so that her back was facing Kaila, and yanked the covers on the bed over herself.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila quietly clutched at her chest, wishing she had something to cuddle with. If Sara hadn't been mad before - she certainly was now. Kaila crawled into her own bed, underneath the covers, whispering: "Sorry.."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Kaila went to her own bed, Sara was facing her. And, as per every night they spent in the same room, Sara went through her normal routine.

"Alright, you know you're not going to get sleep unless we do this," she reminded her. Kaila could almost never get sleep without some kind of medication to knock her out, because every time she went to sleep, the werewolves would get her, and do awful things to her, like eat, and even rape her! So, in order to get the paranoid girl to sleep, she was forced to chant, "The werewolves aren't real, the werewolves aren't real," even though she didn't believe it. Although, it helped her imagine that they truly weren't, and that somehow brought her comfort.

"C'mon, just say it. We don't have your meds, so you have to do this..." she tried to convince her. Every night was a battle over this, Sara was obsessed with convincing Kaila that they weren't real, while Kaila insisted that they were, and they always argued until they both were too tired to do so anymore, at which point, they went to sleep.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't need medication! I don't need to chant!" She said, curling up underneath the blanket. "I know they're real... Tha-that thing inside the library, it was real! How do we know the werewolves aren't now?"

Kaila was going to make it an extra long argument tonight, it seemed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara sighed, and left her bed. She knew there was no point in relaxing in the bed, as she walked over to Kaila's, and sat on the edge, looking her in the eyes if the scared girl would bother to face her.

"Kaila..." she started, trying to find words to speak with "I don't really feel up to this tonight, please just say they aren't real. We need you relaxed so you can go to sleep..." One hand going to her forehead, and the other going to Kaila's shoulder to comfort her, Sara sighed, "Kaila, I'm tired, and I'm frightened... Please just do this for me... You know I can't sleep with you awake, you can never sit still, always hopping everywhere..."

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila looked up at her friend, realizing how much of a burden she was on Sara. She curled up in her bed, turning her back to Sara, muttering as quietly as possible, over and over: "They aren't real..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara sighed with either relief, or something else, Kaila didn't know, but the woman started to rub Kaila's shoulder a little.

"Do you want me to... Crawl into bed with you? So you feel safe?" she asked with no sexual hint in the world, almost against it, remembering what had happened earlier. However, Sara was acting on some memories where she had to snuggle with Kaila in order for her to go to sleep, the comfort helping calm her paranoia down.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila's eyes grew wide as she heard what Sara said, the act from earlier in the day flashing to her mind.

"N-No, it's fine," The girl broke her mantra for a quick second, throwing the blanket over her head and curling up even tighter than before, "Don't worry," She said, her voice cracking.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara sighed, and decided to stay with Kaila until the poor paranoid girl was fast asleep. She started to rub Kaila's back slowly, and even started to hum a relaxing tune in an effort to calm her nerves. The tune vibrated in both Kaila's mind, and her ears. Combined with the rubbing of her back sending waves of a tingling feeling across her skin, and the soothing tune Sara was humming, Kaila felt relaxed, as every muscle in her body, and mind, went limp...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila let out a little sigh, before continuing to repeat her mantra over and over, quickly drifting off to sleep thanks to Sara.. She hadn't had a cigarette in the longest time, and the craving itched at the back of her mind, even in her sleep.