What's new

The Deciever and the Black Feathered Weaver (Azure;Copper)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Competition (Azure;Copper)

Wanting to open up Marth's pack, Azure suddenly met with fierce opposition. Marth pulled away, not wanting the contents of his pack taken out. "N-no, it's fine! Really! Books don't help me cast spells, that's a little silly. We're ready to go, right?" Marth insisted, walking ahead to encourage the group's movement. Indeed his pack was heavy, but Azure's insistence to pull things out of it had Marth retreating with gusto. As the scene unfolded, Ragna just shrugged and shook his head, walking behind Marth as the others followed.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Marth's insistence seems to surprise her a bit, but she won't push the issue. If he's intent on getting them moving, she'll shoulder her own pack and start after him. Before he gets too far, though, she catches up to him, keeping pace with the young wizard. "If they get to be too heavy, you can ask me to take them for a while. No peeking, I promise." After she gets a reply, if she gets one, she'll ease on ahead, keeping mindful of the trail and any potential hazards that might crop up as they continue onward.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After hearing her statement, Marth simply hung his head in thought. About half an hour of walking passed before Marth looked visibly covered in sweat from exertion. It was warm out and the air was moist, but it was clear that most of the water on his face was sweat. "N-no peeking... Okay?" he requested, kneeling down to get the pack off since it was too much to carry anymore. When Azure would lift it, it would comparatively feel like lifting a mere five pounds by human standards, but only to Azure and her curse enhanced body due to the world's history. That and the fact that she was no human. Marth spent the rest of the walk looking pathetic and shameful, unable to look at Azure directly.

Once they saw and were approaching the town of Waymeet, Marth would ask for his pack back. Again, it seemed hard for him to look her in the face as he murmured, "I'm sorry..." in an ashamed manner. Though much couldn't be said as Claire regarded the group. "It looks like we made the trip without a hitch! Thank you very much for ensuring a smooth trip, but we still must make the return trip. We'll stay here a day until I can see about talking to everyone about the issue. Please find somewhere to sleep until then." Claire requested, giving them a small bow before heading ahead of them into the town populated by a wide variety of mamono and humans, she even saw a couple lamia amidst the crowd of the bustling town that was seemingly in the process of repairing itself.

A bit of commotion occurred however, as a girl with light blue colored hair done into two extremely long tails that almost reached the ground was seen walking with a big bag filled with unknown materials, and soon several individuals running out of their houses screaming about a thief. The blue haired girl seemed to panic and quickly run into the crowd, vanishing from sight while running towards various stalls owned seemingly by outsiders.

"Better watch our pockets." Ragna commented.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"No peeking," she affirms as she takes the bag from him, shifting it around so that it's comfortable for her to carry both it and her own bag. She doesn't make a big deal out of it so as not to give him a reason to feel embarrassed or even indebted. It's a way for her to help, nothing more.

As they get closer to the town, she'll pass the bag back to him at his request, seeming relieved that they made it without incident. Claire has a point and there will be a return trip, with people knowing that she's been in town, but for now, they can relax a little, at least with regard to their guard duties.

"Best watch our whole bags," Azure counters with a chuckle, having seen what the girl was hauling after her. Still, good advice. "Any of you familiar with the town? Suggestions on where we might want to let rooms for the night?" She is glancing around, looking for any signs or shingles that might indicate an inn. At least there is the mixing of races and she doesn't anticipate any trouble coming from she and the men walking around together, at least not right at the start.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, there's a place here to hold up." Zidane confirmed, before pointing a finger at her. "You stay in your own room. Or else you might attack someone during the night." he told Azure, as if to protect the men of the group. They'd approach their desired location, a mixture of a bar and an Inn run by a centaur of all things (an oddity because centaur are infamous for not being able to hold their liquor, and for committing sexual crimes while drunk.)

"Howdy. How can I help you all?" she greeted, noting the single female amidst the group of men. She grinned, misunderstanding the situation. "Our limit is two per room." she declared, looking at Azure in particular, as if apologizing that she couldn't hold up with all her fellows in one room for a night of good fun.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Given that they--or at least Zidane--seem to know the place, she is willing to go along with the suggestion, trusting that they wouldn't be staying there if they felt the centaur were a danger to them. At his accusation, she holds up her hands. "I'm capable of not, but if it will make you feel better, then fine. If anyone does wish to share, that's fine with me, too." She won't order one of them to, but Capri is somewhat odd-man-out with the group, though it's up to him if he wants to sleep elsewhere.

At the centaur's greeting, Azure chuckles. "That won't be a problem. Though are they single or double beds?" She'll likely question enough to find out whether or not the boys can share rooms or if they're going to have to get one for each due to there only being single beds available. If they're big enough and they don't mind, they can share, but she understands how important space is to them.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Two single beds in each room, ma'am." The centaur replied politely. "You could fit more people into the room, but they'll have to settle with the hard wood floor." she stated.

Zidane waved his hand. "Three rooms, or four?" he inquired, looking at Capri in particular.

Capri blinked, surprised to be having attention paid to him. "Oh, ah... Three." he stated, holding Azure's hand. Zidane glanced at the skinship for a moment, before looking back to the centaur. "Three rooms."

"That'll be fifty coppers each." the centaur said. Since Azure was wise enough not to travel without spending money, she was able to pay for her own, and for Capri's way (who was currently jobless and penniless after being victim to dark elven slavers which Azure rescued him from.)

"Normally the man pays the way..." Capri said idly to Azure. "That's different here as well, isn't it." he said more as a statement rather than a question. Seemed like he expected it. And yes, it was true. Not because men couldn't earn their keep, but due to a man who has too many options is not as easy to control and keep in check. And in such a world, that often means he's just as soon to vanish for one reason or another. Not all mamono thought this way, but it seemed to be the common majority in the mamono/female dominant society. Many would put it in far gentler ways, such as the explanation of the sheer difference in capability from mamono to human, who cannot match the speed, strength, or special skills that many particular mamono specialize in. A fair story Azure would know would be of the genius human woman who would knit anything, and prided herself in her works. Then, as she fancied a handsome man, an arachne challenged her to her craft. The man agreed to choose whoever wove the best shirt for him to wear. Suffice it to say, the human woman lost by miles. Even a genius, and the best known throughout her town, a simple mamono born with innate talent trumped her, demonstrating the difference in potential of the two species.

There was also an erotic novel Azure found left behind in her mother's room about a lamia who gave the best hugs, but Azure herself already lived that fantasy.

They all found their rooms, with Capri joining Azure in setting his things down in their selected room. There was a look and key, allowing them to leave their things behind if they wanted. "Seems like Zidane won't get off your back today. The one he's talked to the most today has been you. Same for the only one he's been looking at. I wonder if that's a step forward from him running away from you?" he chuckled.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Capri feels a gentle squeeze of his hand as he agrees to room with her. She'll pass over the coin and get the key in return, making certain that the others are covered as well and letting them decide how they want to pair up.

"It is," she agrees, "but then, we’re in something of a unique situation right now. If it will make you feel better, you can always spoil me later.” She nudges his shoulder gently with hers. Finances were probably best discussed later, and in private.

“I can’t say. As for running away, I don’t think he’d desert the others, even if it means enduring my presence, which is why I’m trying not to agitate him.” She chuckles. “It’s definitely a learning process. With all of you.”

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Log Session Part 1

RJ: Capri hums at that, "I think you're too worried about it. If he hated you to the point of having to endure you, I don't think he would have acted the way he did when you kissed him."

Copper: "What? Sputtering at me and running away?" she chuckles.

RJ: "You have no idea, do you?" he chuckled. "I can identify with him. A snake lady making advances on you is enough to leave a man trembling with fear."

RJ: "Especially since I'm probably sure you could turn a rock into dust just by squeezing it with your tail."

Copper: "I haven't tried, but I don't think that's an experiment you probably want an answer to, is it?" She chuckles again. "But I suppose that's my fault. I didn't exactly see what I did to Zidane as intimidating. Impetuous, yes, intimidating, no. You, on the other hand, well, I was chasing you, so I'll give you that one."

RJ: "This is a world ruled by the female gender, even I know that. The reality of it is, if you truly wanted Zidane, you could make him yours, no questions asked. Just like you made me yours. Once we get married, according to Francis, I'm bound to you for life. Whatever magic is done ensures my loyalty to you and that no other will have me. It's a rather unfair engagement, but apparently it's for the sake of warding off more savage mamono who don't care."

Copper: "I could, but the way Zidane is, forcing myself on him," she shakes her head, "I'd be no different than the one who had him before." She sighs, too, reaching out to take his hand and toying with his fingers a little. "I still gave you a choice. It may not have seemed like it at the time but...I would have let you go. When you asked me not to make you an outcast, if you said you didn't want to stay with me, I wouldn't have made you." He feels a gentle squeeze. "But I'm glad you did. As for marriage, I don't want you to lose what makes you you, Capri. But I do want to keep you safe."

RJ: "I'm not saying you would force yourself on him." Capri said, folding his fingers around her hand. "But, the reality of it cannot be ignored. When you kissed him, I think that was what dawned upon him. Just like that, you took his lips, and he could say nor do anything about it. Just avoiding him won't make him less scared of that thought. You will have to prove it."

RJ: could not say nor do*

Copper: "Well, I hope I can." Another little sigh. "I want there to be trust between all of us. I know it's going to take time and we all have hurdles we're going to have to get over. He can hear a faint chuckle. "Though you all might have an easier time with them, since you have knees. She teases, letting out a little a soft little laugh at that.

Copper: you have enough for now? I need to wander off to bed, at least until tomorrow.

RJ: (I thought I hit enter)

Copper: (I've had those days)

RJ: "Don't make it sound like a chore." he rolled his eyes, slipping away from her. "Oh, poor you, forced to seduce all these young men." he said with a bit of a grumble.

Copper: She follows after him, slipping her arms around him. "You're the one making it sound like that's what I'm supposed to be doing, not the real job we're here for. Yes, I want to build a relationship with the others. What that is, or will be, I can't say, so perhaps we can stop putting the cart ahead of the centaur? At least for right now?"

Copper: (and now, after another nap, I have to go to bed.)

RJ: (nini, post will be here for when you get back)

Copper: (allrighty. catch you later.)

RJ: He looks back as she embraces him from behind, his face directed back towards hers as he places his hands upon her own. "Fine, but I'm not so naive as to not know what you desire just by the way you look at them." he declared, before leaning in close to her fin on the side that amounted at her ear. "Zwei might be a little big for you though, aye?" he said, before kissing her on the cheek and looking back to where he was and what he was doing, unpacking his limited supplies so as to have everything within reach, all while Azure either continued to embrace him, or let go.

Copper: "Seems I wasn't the only one who caught a glimpse this morning." She watches him out of the corners of her eyes, a tease of a smile on her lips, though it was difficult to not, even for the most casual observer. She'll let him get back to his unpacking, taking out a few items that she might need for the evening, but not really spreading out for the time being, given it's only going to be one night. She will go over, though, and test that the bed will hold her weight and accomodate her. A mamono in likely will, but she also wants to stretch out a little.

RJ: She'd have to tuck her tail around and curl up a bit, but the bed was far bigger than any human bed, same for Capri's bed, which was far too big for just one man. "It's hard not to catch a glimpse of such a thing when the man sleeps nude. Tis like going to the Order Capital and blaming someone for staring at the massive church. It's just not something you ever really see."

Copper: "Huh. Suppose I didn't pay much attention while I was on watch. And then, well, I was asleep." Assured she'll be comfortable, she'll shift and settle until Capri's done unpacking. "Going to have to see about getting you some of the creature comforts. I'm gathering you didn't get to keep much, what with the dark elves and all. And I've been a bit remiss in that, so while we're in town, maybe we should look around. Get some ideas."

RJ: "Well, what I lost to the dark elves was the essentials from the church, my money, and survival materials such as food and the like. Unfortunately they burned everything else, like my papers." he replied, sitting down on his be.d

RJ: "Since it was all writings on various mamono, they seemed to think I was using it to gather the weaknesses of mamono to be exploited by the church."

Copper: "That's a shame. Do you remember a lot of it? We could get you something to write it down in again. And to take new observations." She sighs. "I don't suppose they took the time to read what they stole before deciding to destroy it. I'd imagine there's a difference between what you were taking and what they thought you were."

RJ: "They don't know how to read the human language." he declared. True, many mamono species have no need to learn how to read the human letters. Mostly such a thing was reserved to species of mamono that happened to dwell near human settlements, or had a habit of infiltrating them. Lamia were included among those who had such a habit of infiltration by hiding their lower halves. Such a thing has become harder what with the increased vigilance as of late. "As for what I wrote... I'm not too devastated by it. I've learned far more after meeting you than I did from the brief and very distance glances I got before for fear of my own life."

Copper: She lets out something of a "Huh" sound, that perhaps not having occured to her about the elves not reading the human language, mostly because her people tended to. HIs remark about learning more with her gets a soft chuckle. "And there's plenty more that you'll have the opportunity to as well. What had you managed to study on your own?"

RJ: "You mean before I met you?" he inquired. "... Not that much actually. Other than the fact that harpies are strikingly the most common species about, and despite looking so human, their intelligence comparatively is far lower. They look absentminded as they fly, they're startled easily, and their capacity for memory is extremely limited."

RJ: That much Azure already knew from the rivalry between the two species of snakes and avians.

Copper: Which she says as much, mostly with a chuckle. "I could have told you that, but you might consider me biased on the subject." The end of her tail flicks absently back and forth. "Hopefully we can get you more information in the future." She pauses, a thought occuring to her. "Did you have pictures?"

RJ: "Hah, only the magi would have something that'd be able to take a still picture. I'd have no idea how to use such a thing even if I got my hands on a picture taking device."

Copper: That makes her brows arch slightly at the thought of something like that. "A...still taking device?" Again, seems like something she hadn't thought of. "I meant drawings," she amends.

RJ: "Oh, I never got a good enough look at them to draw a picture, even then, my artistic sense isn't strong. I'd mostly just write in words what I saw rather than draw a picture." he replied

Copper: "Mmm, best not tell Francis that. She might insist on giving you private lessons." Though her tone seems to suggest a jest, given what the two of them know about the merrow, it might not be. "Words can be just as descriptive. And, well, if you wish to try, I wouldn't mind modeling for you, if you wanted to practice."

RJ: "I think you are in more danger than me of Francis, the more I think about it. The most frightening aspect about her is that feeling I get that feels like she looks at me and is instantly bored because she just read me from start to finish." Capri shivered. "Like, I'm half certain that she only got me worked up so you'd come to my rescue, and thusly leave yourself completely open to her. The moment we were getting into bed, she moved like getting her arms around you was her true goal, like I didn't even exist after that. She just kissed you, and just like that..." Capri trailed off with a blush.

Copper: "New flavor for her and all that, perhaps. And maybe it was her goal. I won't deny that she helped us, but even I have my lines drawn as to what constitutes a proper payback. That, and in case you couldn't tell, I'm more fond of men than I am of women." She doesn't out-and-out say she doesn't like them, but it's clear that the lamia has a greater appreciation of the male gender than the female. "Still, I can't help but think she might use art lessons as some sort of excuse." She chuckles. "I probably would."

RJ: When Azure mentioned her preferences, that seemed to get Capri thinking. "Hrm... What about... Women that are also men?" he asked. "Or rather... A woman with... Both parts?"

Copper: That gets him another headcock. "I couldn't rightly say, really. I suppose that might be interesting, if a little complicated." It's clear, though, that the question has her thinking. "What do you think about them?"

RJ: Capri blushed a bit, going silent for about ten seconds. "I'm not sure what to think."

Copper: Azure doesn't push the issue, though it does prompt another question. "Have you ever met one?"

RJ: "One of the dark elves were one." Capri said. "Surprisingly, she was the nicest among them..." he blushed again, scratching the back of his head. "She'd no modesty though, to be sure..." he said, revealing he had vivid memories

Copper: "You're one up on me, then. I can't say as I've ever, modest or not. Then again, modesty isn't always something a lot of us worry about, as you've probably noticed." Given she doesn't want him to be too embarassed, she'll let the conversation go for the time being. Provided he's done with his unpacking, she'll make the suggestion to explore the town, if he feels up to it.

RJ: Capri would nod, his things packed. "I'm told such creatures are fairly normal." which was true. "But I'd like to gather some information, if you're okay with that." he offered. And there were several locations they could visit. There was a common market, full of sociable merchants who wouldn't mind talking up a storm. There were the common dwellers in the Inn just lounging downstairs. One among them was in fact a dark elf, much like the ones Azure met with. And there was word of 'the siren' singing out by the beach, possibly the one Azure met before.

Copper: She'd pose the option to him, though her suggestion would be the common room downstairs first, given it was likely full of travelers and travelers would have stories from further abroad, if they were lucky. Hopefully the dark elf wasn't exactly like the ones she'd dealt with before, given the circumstances under which they'd met. The siren might be the next choice, given it would be a one-on-one meeting and probably easier for Capri to get notes than bouncing from merchant to merchant.

RJ: Going downstairs, the Inn, recently constructed from a once ruined town, actually was only a quarter full since the existence of this town having come back from a demon invasion is only very recent news. The dark elf sat alone at her table, reading a book decorated with vines and written in elvish, unknown to Azure.

Copper: Given Capri's past experiences, if he seems uncomfortable talking with the dark elf, she won't push the idea. Still, it might also be a good opportunity to look past what had happened and allow him to see them in a more positive light. If he seems for it, she'll approach the woman's table, looking to catch a point where it looks like she might have a break in the book, addressing her with a smile and a simple "Greetings."

RJ: Rather than wait to find an opening, Azure had the elf's attention after just a few moments of looking at her. With keen ears and keen eyes, the elves were a species that were renowned for their marksmanship for a very good reason. Capri looked a bit worried at the sight of the dark elf, but only since she seemed quite alert. "I know you're looking at me." she declared, closing her book and setting it in front of herself while folding her hands in her lap in a very courteous manner. "Greetings to you as well. Pardon my assumptions though, for thinking that you and your male friend are approaching a dark elf such as myself with interest in a kinky night of fun. That's usually the only reason I'm sought after by strangers, after all." she said honestly, with a lewd grin.

RJ: "Actually, uh... You're not too far off I suppose?" Capri replied, as the elf arched her brow. "We... I... Wanted to know if you have a penis." he inquired. Silence followed. Then more silence. Then the elf suddenly erupted with laughter, seemingly amused a great deal. "Ha-ha-ha-ha... Oh my. Yes."

RJ: "Yes...?" Capri looked ashamed and uncertain.

RJ: "Yes." the elf replied.

Copper: "Capri!" There's a bit of a laugh in Azure's chiding but, well, that was direct wasn't it. Apparently when it came to his research, he was a lot bolder, though it looked as though he lost some of his bluster when he received his answer. "Allow me to put that into a little more context. Another dark elf...acquaintence of his was similarly endowed. It came up in conversation and I wasn't exacly expecting that to be the first question when it came to the research he was conducting." She puts her attention on Capri. "Just what sort of research were you conducting, anyway?" There's an overall tone of mirth to the statements and the question.

((ie, she's not chiding him, she's sort of working to diffuse the oddness [and abruptness] of the question.))

RJ: "Well, before all this, I just wrote down everything I observed. Though when it came to what I saw before..." Capri trailed off as the dark elf ended up finishing his sentence. "-You wondered why a normall all-female race would possess such genitalia." she said, and seemed to be right on the money. "The truth is, it's due to our nature. That general explanation can account for other species as well, such as the orcs, who were actually all male before the succubus curse. As a dark elf, we're known as deviant creatures, considered depraved by other 'proper' species and civilizations. Though very puritan, their thought process isn't entirely wrong. I use it almost entirely for fun, nothing more."

RJ: "That is to say... The orcs have mostly only changed in appearance." she chuckled. Capri blinked. "So, when they were male, before the change?" he asked. The dark elf grinned wide in a gesture one might consider wicked or evil. "They'd kidnap women, usually humans, and rape them."

Copper: "And there are those that call us barbaric," Azure mutters. "Suppose there should be some measure of comfort in the fact that it wasn't the fault of the curse that makes some the way they are." To further the actual discussion, she brings things back around. "Is such a thing common among the dark elves, then, given it's due to your nature? Or is it," she seems to fumble for a proper word, "unusual?" she finally settles on. She doesn't quite seem happy with it, but it's the simplest to use.

RJ: "You get a different story of sexual behaviors with each dark elf you come by. So, when everyone is different, are they all normal? Or is everyone unusual?" she poses a question back to Azure.

Copper: "I was speaking more anatomically but I would suppose that all depends on one's definition of 'normal.' Though from the sound of things, being unusual is the norm, so you've got something of a paradox going on."

RJ: "Rather than a paradox, it's simply just normal." she concluded. "So, you've been talking to me thus far and have been standing. Do you plan to leave after asking your few questions? If not, please sit down if only for my sake. It's a bit awkard looking up at you two." she gestured to the two chairs present, both with holes in the back for tails and curves to allow lamia to sit comfortably while someone like Capri would just find it unusual, provided Azure wanted to sit. Capri waited to see Azure's thoughts on the matter, sitting down by default if she did nothing to the contrary, and standing up if Azure decided it best not to get too involved with the lewd and devient multigendered elf.

Copper: "Well, I'm not entirely sure if there are more questions. I'm not the one doing the research." Azure will take the invitation, however, and settle into one of the chairs. "Though I did just have one pop into my head and, please, if anything gets too personal, feel free to not answer." The elf seemed pretty comfortable with the conversation thus far, but better to be safe than sorry. "You mentioned using your penis just for fun. Could you," she pauses, seeking the right word, "sire someone or is it truly just for fun?" Given, too, that the elf is entertaining them, Azure will see about getting drinks because, well, it's only polite if you're going to be prying into someone's personal life.

RJ: Her smile turned into a slightly softer one. "Yes, I can sire children. However, most eggs refuse anything but human sperm, so in all actuality, I can only impregnate a human woman." she replied. Capri looked to Azure with a glance. "Um, Azure... How do you feel about this? Do you feel comfortable with proceeding with learning more about this."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Log Session Part 2

Copper: Azure regrets the question somewhat, although the elf doesn't seem upset by it, at least not too much. She blinks at Capri's question. "Why wouldn't I be?" The answer isn't flippant or defensive, it's, if anything curious as to why he might think that. Of course, there's one reason why, but she's not going to say it, at least not until it looks like that card's on the table, as it were. "Though if we are talking about getting comfortable, we've been a little rude." She chuckles. "As you probably gathered," she addresses the elf, "I'm Azure. This is my partner, Capri. We don't actually make a habit of accosting strangers with direct questions. This was sort of a serendipitous situation." She seems to leave it open for the elf to introduce herself as well.

RJ: "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Azure. Capri. My name is Tabith." she introduced herself, smiling fondly as Azure seemed to be not put off by her nature. "It's no problem at all. I'm actually rather happy to see open minded people approaching me with good will. Too often do people avoid me." she said with a shrug. Capri blinked, before leaning forward. "If I may ask, what is your trade?" he inquired. "Mercenary." she replied. "Would it be fine if we hired her? When it comes to different species, we could learn more about them by being close to them, and besides..." he cocked his head to the side. "You're rather open about this." he said, leaning back into his chair as if relaxing.

RJ: Tabith giggled. "Are you two enjoying what some call... An open relationship?" she inquired. "I saw you walk in with all those men, and usually the common response is to keep away from such a woman unless one wishes to fight her for it." she declared. "I sense that this is a subtle invitation. As a woman who frequents in various recreational activity, I accept whatever invitation you give. Not for no reason mind you, for you see I am rather appealed by your open mindedness. It's rare these days."

Copper: "I suppose that would depend on what she likes to be paid," Azure says with a bit of a chuckle as Capri mentions hiring the woman. "We're still on a job ourselves and not all of the pay is ours." As Tabith mentions their relationship, that gets another chuckle out of the lamia. "The answer to that is a bit more complicated than 'yes or no.' Capri and I are partners," and the inflection on the word implies the physical aspect of their relationship as well. "As for the men we came in with, that's a different set of circumstances altogether. And right now, they're not part of the conversation."

RJ: "Oh? Not even the cat one? He seemed to enjoy staring at you. I couldn't tell if it was with good feelings or not." Tabith mentions Zidane. "I mostly desire food, and a place to rest. The expenses I hope would cover that. Plus a little extra for pleasure." the elf concluded. Capri nodded. "Francis will let you stay at her place, if you let her draw lewd paintings of you." Capri said bluntly. The elf laughed at that, the mere suggestion amusing her, until she got a second look at his face. "Oh, you're serious?" she questioned. He nodded. "Well, if that's all I have to do in order to earn my keep, then I accept."

Copper: Capri's summation of Francis' hospitality gets a bit of a snicker out of the lamia. "We might have to talk to Francis about that, but yes. She's a merrow and an artist and she enjoys painting things like that. She's also put up with the two of us for some time now." She does shake her head a little at the mention of Zidane. "Apparently I'm the only one that hasn't caught that, but then, he'd probably just look away if I put my attention on him." She shakes her head. "They're mine to keep an eye on. The group of us are also partners, but not in the same way." There might be an unspoken "not yet" there, there might not be. It's up to Tabith how she wants to interpret that. "We work together and in fact, we're still on our ifrst job. We'll be heading back to Undine's temple tomorrow, Power's willing."

RJ: "Undine's temple, eh? Tis a nice place, though I heard they cast away all the humans due to some political issues." she said. "And right when angels seem to be at their front door, ready to break it down. That's some poor timing. Undine may be the best ruler under times of peace, but it seems she doesn't know how to handle a war if she's being overwhelmed by this." she comments. Then, she moved onto the topic of Zidane. "Managing a bunch of boys is no easy task. Perhaps I could work as your... Manager? You could use some help taking care of all the boys, and some guidance. For example, how much progress have you made with the cat?" she inquires. Capri replies. "She kissed him on impulse and he fled from her." he declared. The dark elf Tabith giggled. "If he truly hated it, he'd probably avoid you altogether, when it seems like he always has a word to say to you."

RJ: "My analysis is that he probably liked it, but doesn't want to like it. Don't take advantage of that fact though. Just give him more reasons to like you and his resistance will fail, resulting in him coming to you."

RJ: "How do you know about something like this?" Capri inquired. "I've been around the block a few times. I know how men work." Tabith replied.

Copper: Not all of the humans, obviously, or Marth wouldn't have been there. Unless it was by some fluke he was allowed to stay. Chances are that was why Claire was here, but that wasn't Azure's business to discuss, especially not with someone she'd just met. Although Capri seemed quite willing to discuss her business. "I never really expected it to be easy, especially with their personalities," she chuckled. "And what exactly would your duties as manager entail?" That earns the dark elf an arched brow.

RJ: "That would entail helping you multitask with your multiromance ordeal." she described. Capri nodded a little. "Kind of like a wingman." he said, and Tabith immediately replied, "I'm not a man, not entirely, but your... Partner is correct." Tabith looked ready to call him something else, but decided better of it.

Copper: Azure thinks about the offer and, as Capri is brought up, that brings up other thoughts. "Tabith, would you excuse us for a moment? My partner also brings up another point I'd like to discuss with him."

RJ: Tabith looked a bit confused at Azure's request. "Well then, I suppose I will sit at the bar until your talk finishes?" she inquired, standing up and doing so unless Azure objected.

Copper: "Thank you. We shouldn't be long." Azure will wait until Tabith has slipped off. "You're being remarkably amiable to this whole idea," she states, giving Capri something of an eye. "I might even go so far as to think you're encouraging it." Given their past conversations, it's a small wonder why she's calling him out on it.

RJ: "Why wouldn't I be?" he questioned, returning a calm expression to her. "If I'm to learn about the various species, a sexual species at that, would I be best observing at a far distance?" he inquired. "Or, is it that you're against this?"

Copper: "No, no. I understand that you're wanting to research. I'm more asking that you're all right with her...assisting me with my relationships with the others. I won't lie, the idea appeals, but you've been rather outspoken about my potential for other relationships so far. I wanted to know what you think."

RJ: "I've accepted that that's what you want. In all honesty, I'm glad you weren't secretive about it, at the very least. The kiss was... A bit sooner to see than I would have liked... However..." he sighed a bit. "I do have a bit of a confession to make. Francis said that if it was with you, she would do 'whatever I liked'. With an emphasis on your presence." Essentially offering Capri a threesome if he somehow played his cards right with Azure. "And that offer had me thinking. If I'm to accept you having other partners, what about the other way around? Or are you going to say something unfair?"

Copper: Her brows arch, though it seems more in surprise that he's open to the idea of multiple partners than the accusation. "This is turning into quite the open relationship, isn't it? You'd be all right with that? Other partners? As long as they were of your own choosing, of course." That, and well, given what she presumed of Francis, the threesome would likely be most to the merrow's benefit than for Capri but she wasn't about to voice that thought.

RJ: "I don't know if I'll be alright with it. But I also don't figure I will be that against it either. I figure, Tabith will be a good... Experiment." he said in a very calculative and scientific way.

Copper: "Just remember that Tabith is also a person, Capri. I don't think I'll have to worry about that, but don't approach things so...cut and dry, even if you do intend to use some of what you find for your research, all right?" She gives his hand a squeeze.

RJ: He looks a bit shaken up as she grabs his hand, his head shaking from side to side as if suddenly nervous. "I'm not going to act like a rapist. To be honest I don't entirely know what I'm doing. Hell, she has a penis, where's that going?" he chuckles, trying to use comedy to release the tension.

Copper: "I know," she assures him. That and he gets the idea that if he did, he'd have one angry lamia to deal with. "Guess we'll take things as they come, then, but I am here with you, Capri. Always remember that, at the very least." She gives him a little smile, perhaps a little devious after that. "Maybe you ought to ask her what her preferences are, as far as that goes. She might like women, but then again, who knows."

RJ: He tilts his head in her direction as if warning Azure to be careful in that department. "Who knows?" he asks, as if requesting she continue to explain.

RJ: And in the event of 'who knows', Capri continued, "And what would you do if who knows happened to my what?"

RJ: Essentially implying that Tabith may fuck him in the butt.

Copper: "I suppose that depends on whether you'd want that or not. You know that you always have a choice with me, Capri, and I will make sure that holds true for anyone else. If it's something you like, then I'll be happy for you."

RJ: He chuckles, leaning back in his chair while squeezing her hand in return. "So, I suppose we've reached a decision." he said, making sure Azure knew as well. "Let's... Learn a thing or three about your new manager."

Copper: "Sounds like." She'll slip her hand free and ease out of the chair, heading over to invite Tabith back to the table, possibly picking up the tab if she got herself a drink in the meantime. "Thank you," she says of the elf giving them their privacy. "Join us again? We can see about your managerial duties. That, and I think Capri might have some more questions for you, direct as they are. He's doing research," she adds, "which accounts for his cutting to the chase rather quickly."

RJ: Tabith chuckles. "Oh, Azure. You must be used to reserved men. I'm actually quite thrilled by his forward attitude. So rare it is in these lands." she replies, before coming back to the table to sit, as Capri welcomes her back and then follows up. "Tabith, Azure and I have decided..." Tabith patiently awaits with her left leg folded over her right, and her hands folded neatly in her lap. "Do you feel comfortable..." he hesitated for just a moment, and Tabith simply finished his sentence. "Showing you myself? Not at all." she said proudly, as if eager to show it off to begin with, or at least not ashamed in the slightest, not too surprising for an infamous dark elf. "In fact, my tab has been paid for, I owe some service~" she cooed. Capri blushed after learning Azure paid the elf's tab of just over a silver. She apparently ordered something nice. It was a fair dent in Azure's pocket, but nothing threatening.

RJ: With that said, Capri just let his hands clap on the table, as if he could think of nothing more to say. "Well... That's that. But..." he just shook his head, "We'll just see where it goes, God's sake..." he curses mostly at his own inability to find words and actions to handle this development. Tabith frowned a bit at that. "I'm fine accompanying you two, but keep that wretched woman's name and title out of it. I realize it was probably a slip up on a former Order boy's part, but I don't want to think about that butcher when I'm having fun." she declared. Capri blinked. "... Are we having fun?" he directed the question directly to her, as if wondering if she'd been mysteriously apart of the private conversation the whole time. "Either a little or a lot." she declared with a wink his way.

Copper: "Well, up until now, Capri's been rather reserved. Seems someone's gotten a little bolder." As Capri falls back into his more reserved ways while talking to Tabith, that gets a little "See where I'm coming from" sort of grin from the lamia to the elf. "Well, we have time to kill until tomorrow. Maybe we ought to get the initial introductions out of the way, as it were?" Azure suggests, easing out of her chair again. Sometimes giving Capri a nudge (or maybe in this case, a push) into things seemed to be the best course of action, at least before he started thinking about it too much and lost his nerve. "We've a room for a double," Azure offers, perhaps not quite sure if Tabith even has a room here, though a room for two might be slightly bigger than a single. "Mmm," she hums as more of an afterthought. "If you are going to be accompanying us, Tabith, I probably ought to ask how you feel about fighting. We're currently on a job that's a bit of a mix of bodyguard duty and escort."

RJ: "I am no stranger to combat. I'm a bit of a duelist myself, and I'll happily boast that I've bested several lizard clan in my time." she claims to have defeated several members of a species that claim to do nothing during their free time but train for combat, requiring a high degree of offensive capability to take even one down. So if she wasn't lying, it'd mean that Tabith was a rather impressive member of the dark elven community, as most were in their own right either through might or magic and sometimes both. "I could defeat you if you'd like me to prove myself~" she cooed with a bit of challenge to Azure, adopting an expression not unlike that of Francis when she was trying to get the snake to say yes to a potentially lewd situation. A highly sexual creature indeed. Capri was focused on other things however. "I must say, your armor is rather unique." he commented.

RJ: (Full pic of Tabith since she's apparently becoming a relevant character (Link: )

RJ: "Thank you. I made it myself." she declared. Capri looked like he was starting to doubt her boasting of her large skill set. "It's made out of what I constantly secrete, succubus magic. So it cannot truly break, and I can mend it at will. Tis a thing constructed out of the art of weaving, rather than at a forge."

RJ: "Regenerating armor..." Capri murmured, his face seeming to think that was rather awesome as he seemed to leer at her armor.

Copper: The 'challenge' gets a bit of a chuckle out of Azure. "I just wanted to let you know what you would potentially be getting into, if you decide to travel with us." Her accomplishments weren't lost on Azure, though, having seen the one lizard clan who fought with Ragna and Zwei. "I can see how such a use of the weave would be beneficial. Though, is it something you can..dismiss?" That seems to be the best word for the situation. "I mean, I'm sure you don't sleep in your armor. And does it take a lot out of you to construct or fix it?"

RJ: Tabith shakes her head in an amused manner, her face lowering to regard Azure as if she and Capri looked equally cute with their regards to her. "Oh, Azure, of course I can dismiss it. I can simply take it off. Tis not a second skin. You silly girl." she cooed. "But, your interest in my ability to get naked is noted, he-he-he." she chuckled. "But yes... Should it ever get completely destroyed, it will take a significant amount of energy to reconstruct it. I'd need to borrow Capri for a week, or more if he's particularly lacking in... Juices."

Copper: "You'll have to forgive me. I don't do armor much, let alone make it." She just grins at the comment about Tabith getting naked. "Well, we'll hope that doesn't happen," because, well, Tabith being in a situation where her armor would be completely destroyed would more than likely be a bad thing. "As for borrowing Capri, that would be up to him. He's certainly not lacking but the choice would ultimately be his in this instance." As she speaks, Azure does slide her arm around the small of Capri's back, giving him something of a hug from the side. While it could be seen as a possessive gesture, it's more protective, conveying that while Azure may be in charge, Capri's not without a voice of his own in certain situations.

RJ: "Not lacking, eh?" Tabith giggled. "My, you two never cease to tell me new and interesting things~" she cooed as Capri stood. "C-can we stop talking about my 'juices' and discuss this matter in private?" he inquired, the conversation having drawn the eyes of other mamono in the room for better or worse after having heard the oddly placed mention of a man's juices.

Copper: "Upstairs, then? We can continue the conversation or at the very least, go back to the more academic one we were having a few minutes ago." Nevermind that said academic discussion involved Tabith and nudity, the room might be better all around for privacy and it would give them somewhere a little more relaxing to talk as well.

RJ: Everyone nodded, and headed upstairs to Azure and Capri's room, where Tabith seemed to waste no time, getting naked right there as she elegantly began slipping out of her armor. Soon enough she revealed that Zwei's length was indeed genetic, taken from a member of her species as a long member hung from her crotch, hiding her female genitalia behind it.

Copper: Azure settles on her bed while Tabith strips, giving the dark elf room to get out of her armor, the lamia finding that process just as interesting, since such things are new to her as well. “Aren’t we impressive,” she compliments. Tabith can see Azure’s brows furrowing in question shortly after that, though. “Does that get in the way? Or, well, I suppose the only way to ask this is to be direct, do you find yourself with female partners more than male ones?”

RJ: Tabith giggles, before sitting on Capri's bed, which makes the man flush red as the dark elf leans back on one arm, and props one leg up on the bed before beginning to stroke her cock with her other free hand, quickly rising to full length. Her eyes seemed focused on Azure as she did this, as if drawing inspiration. "You'd be surprised how many males are okay with this... But I've never had the problem. I always make sure I'm in full control. If a situation were not to work out, I would know. In this instance, I already know both of you knew what to expect by asking me about it, then inviting me to your room." Once she was fully erect, she let go, and leaned back, putting her voluptuous body, and her length standing tall over her female parts, on full view.

RJ: "As for the ratio of male and female..." she wiggled a bit in amusement. "I made the mistake of not keeping count~"

Copper: If Capri's uncomfortable, Azure will make room for him on her bed, at least for the time being. She also doesn't seem to mind being watched by Tabith, the fact that she's watching the elf in return possibly even a turn on for the other woman. "I wouldn't call that a mistake. I might call it bragging," Azure says with a chuckle, "but not a mistake."

RJ: She shrugged, "Yes, well, I might be bragging a little." she said, before her head lowered at the two others in the room. "So... You have me naked and excited. What shall we do about that?"

Copper: That gets another chuckle out of Azure. "Well," she purrs back, starting to uncoil herself from the bed and approach Tabith, I can say just looking at you has given me an idea or two. Shall I put them into practice?" Even though Tabith is hinting, strongly, Azure's not about to lay hands (and potentially, other body parts) on the woman without her permission.

Copper: (Also, does Tabith have testies as well or just a penis?)

RJ: (testies as well)

Copper: In front of her vag or behind it?

Copper: (or I should say above it?)

RJ: (above. her male genitals are on the front, female below)

Copper: (I think I got it)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Log Session Part 3

RJ: Seeing the two women get closer, Capri looked a bit antsy, as if wondering if he should stand there and stay out of Azure's experiment or get involved. Meanwhile, Tabith giggled. "Oh my~ I do enjoy exerpimentation, Azure. What did you have in mind?" she inquires, reaching a hand out to make a circle with her index finger around Azure's belly button.

Copper: There's a slight quiver as she does that. "Do you want me to tell you? Or shall I show you instead?" One of Azure's fingers trails the length of Tabith's leg, her thumb brushing back and forth at her hip. Her fingers continue to trail over, just dusting over the length of flesh that's between the other woman's legs.

RJ: "Given my growing impatience, do whatever is most efficient for you~" she encouraged Azure, letting it be the snake's choice on how she'd reveal her ideas. Though, as Capri fidgits, she looks over at him. "Capri, come." she demands like a collected mistress. And like a lower class servant, he obliges under the influence of her tone. "Sit behind me. Play with my breasts as you like. Tis my treat to you." she said, and Capri looked to Azure, wondering if this was alright.

Copper: From the slight curl of Azure's lips, Tabith's order to Capri isn't something she's taking issue with. If one were to guess, the same idea had crossed the lamia's mind. Pushing her hair back behind her shoulders, Azure leans down, flicking her tongue against Tabith's tip, letting it swirl around before wrapping her lips around it. Mindful of her fangs, she starts easing downward, sucking gently, at least to start, her fingers working up and down the elf's length, brushing at her sac now and then as well, letting them drift lower and teasing at the sensitive skin behind them, working in time with the slide and suck of her mouth. As she works, her gaze flicks up, watching the other two.

RJ: Tabith lets out a slight happy hum as Azure gets to work, however a keen shine in her eye remains as Azure works, still expecting the snake's experiment to take place. Those eyes wandered back to Capri, watching the man get behind her as she grinned alluringly at him, inviting him as she let him tuck his arms underneath her own, and cup his hands underneath her bountiful breasts. One handful each. As Capri began to molest his hands along her fleshy mounds, the dark elf hummed, seeming to have full concentration. "I understand you're impressed, boy, but if you want the girl to feel good too, you need to do more than just grope. Pay close attention to my nipples. While running your hands along my breast, let your fingers roll over my tips." she instructed him calmly, as Capri did so, his hands smoothing along her brown flesh to go over her pink points, drawing a small moan from the elf. "You listen very good~" she complemented him, before leaning back and giving his cheek a kiss. "Good boy."

Copper: Azure continues to tend to Tabith, though her fingers start to drift beyond the dark elf's male half, brushing at the feminine folds, at first testing the waters and then letting her fingers start to ease in, fluttering a little and then easing out, starting a rhythm of that which slowly starts to match pace with the bob of her lips.

RJ: As if using him as a chair, Tabith leans back against Capri while relaxing, letting Azure do her work as Capri played with her breasts, using what she told him to circle his fingers around her points, while still also admiring the fullness of her chest as Azure was in the process of tending to her full length and wet folds. Taking a pair of fingers into her mouth, Tabith giggled as she wet her digits, before leaning her hand down to trail her wet fingers along Azure's fins on the sides of her face that aided her hearing. The sensation sent shivers throughout her entire body, while the dark elf giggled with full knowledge of what she was doing. As if to leave no member of this union unchecked, she leaned back and gave Capri a similar treatment. A cry came from the man's lips, as if he wanted to ask what she was doing before it happened. Her tongue went into his ear, before she grabbed his earlobe with her lips, her tongue running skillfully along his flesh, getting Capri worked up even more.

Copper: That action gets a delighted purr out of Azure, which, of course, Tabith can feel as it rumbles around her. As she keeps up the attention, she is rewarded with deep moans that add to the pull and slide of Azure's lips. It also redoubles the attention of her hand, the thrusts and wriggles of her fingers deep and steady, teasing tension into her muscles. The feeling is broken up by the brush and circle of a thumb against her clit, which adds little jolts of pleasure to already sensitive spots. Once Azure's found a rhythm between her mouth and her hands, Tabith was treated to the lamia working both aspects of her sex, playing both with equal skill, and seeming to want to see how long she could keep doing so before she caused the dark elf to tip over that pleasurable edge.

RJ: Looking for a clit, Azure would find that the dark elf's cock was pretty much it. Right where the little bud should be was a long and engorged male length, the tip of which was captured in her mouth. "You certainly know a thing or two." The dark elf congratulated Azure. "But... You're such a nice girl that it's adorable~" she cooed. It seemed that Azure's technique Tabith did enjoy, however she apparently was far from overwhelmed. "The only way you'll get all those men under your wing at once is if you're the best. And to be the best, you sometimes need to get a little rough without being asked." She said, gripping Azure's hair and pulling her down until Azure had just over half of Tabith's length inside of her mouth. "Show me how 'mean' you can be, Azure~" she declared, obviously within a sexual context, not a bloody one.

RJ: And as an example, she leaned off to the side, and gripped Capri's erect length in her hand, causing the man to jump. Her hand seemed to squeeze hard around his length. But rather than cry out in pain, he seemed to lean forward in surprised pleasure. Caressing the underside of his tip quickly with her thumb, she then lowered her thumb and began jerking it up and down with insane speed, making Capri throw his head back and a loud moan the neighbors probably heard. A few seconds of this torment and he was already cumming on her hand. With his seed collected on her skin, she left behind a shocked Capri before trailing her tongue along her hand, licking the seed away. With a sadistic grin, she seemed content to let that be an example of being mean. So effective was it, that soon Capri was rising up, and attacking Tabith, gripping her breasts, pinching her nipples, and biting her neck softly.

RJ: She laughed and moaned at the same time, looking thrilled. "So passionate~ You just needed a little encouragement~" she said to Capri.

Copper: Tabith actually hears a bit of a snort from Azure as she tugs her downward. Lamia, after all, and snakes have no difficulty swallowing their prey. If she doesn't let go, she will feel a bit of a shake, hinting that she probably should, otherwise, Azure is going to be mean by tapering off until she does. If Tabith's member takes the place of her clit, then the attention of Azure's hand is both on teasing inside of her folds and at the sensitive skin at the back of her testies. She also feels herself being taken deeper in, the warmth of Azure's mouth around her as she's swallowed to the root. There's the brush of the lamia's tongue along the underside and tension around her as she's swallowed, not to mention the flutter she can feel while she's in the lamia's throat.

Copper: ((I can actually see Azure not being a huge oral fan, tbh. That whole forked tongue, even if it's just near the tip, has to make it weird. Not to mention her receiving it probably isn't on her top 10 either, given body shape.))

RJ: (In yon Lore of MGI, Lamia are actually one of the best oral masters around. Their tongue, due to their nature, is snake-like in shape as well. It can stick out and coil around whatever they want. Meaning she could almost compeltely swirl her tongue around Tabith' length if she so chose.)

Copper: ((Hmm. Well, for the time being, she prefers deepthroating instead. Snake swallow and all, heheh))

RJ: When Azure really got to work, Tabith's head was thrown back with a moan just as Capri's had been. Excitedly, her hips began to move with Azure's motions, twitching upwards into her mouth as she descended. "Mmmmnn... Yessss~" she hissed. And after a few more moments of that treatment, Azure felt Tabith tremble, before her length twitched inside Azure's mouth, releasing ropes of sticky cum. "Nice..." she cooed.

RJ: After the moment had passed, Tabith would have a different comment depending on if Azure swallowed or not. Otherwise, Capri seemed to be overtaken with lust. Before he could act on it though, Tabith was leaning back and whispering to his ear. "What!?" Capri replied in shock to her whisper. Tabith merely grinned, and looked at Azure. "What do you think, Azure? Who shall I put this thing into? You? Or... Capri?" she inquired, as Capri's face was overtaken with a fluster, Tabith's hand moving down to play with the hole underneath his balls, making the man react, while still a bit shocked. Thankfully though, it wouldn't be his first time. He looked to Azure, who would make the final decision. Capri did indeed look more comfortable with this than most would.

RJ: Tabith giggles as she hears Azure swallow it down. "Oh~? Didn't think you to be one to swallow. That's some commitment." she compliments Azure.

Copper: Azure works Tabith down some, her tongue sliding over the dark elf's length. "Seems you'll be learning about us just as much," comes out with a bit of a chuckle. She looks a bit curious about the whisper, but given Capri's reaction, it's like what Tabith is asking her. "Well," she purrs, "you two have gotten to enjoy yourselves and here's poor me. Going without." Her words look to be garnering sympathy but she has more of a playful grin on her face than anything else. "Besides, I think we can have a lot more fun that way than something else."

RJ: Tabith chuckled at Azure's eagerness. "How foolish of me to have had you sold as a more passive woman. You certainly know how to inspire lust." she said, before making a gesture to Capri to lay upon the bed. Tabith then slid back, before picking herself up and sitting on his waist with her back facing him. Balancing on her legs, Tabith let out a bit of a moan as she found Capri's tip with her rear entry, before Azure would see it slowly vanish inside of her until Capri was all swallowed up inside of her. The two moaned together from this embrace, and the purpose for the position became clear when Tabith invited Azure to then get on top of her as she had done to Capri. "Come on~" she said needily, rubbing her shaft with her hand while Capri played with her breasts.

Copper: Azure works Tabith down some, her tongue sliding over the dark elf's length. "Seems you'll be learning about us just as much," comes out with a bit of a chuckle. She looks a bit curious about the whisper, but given Capri's reaction, it's like what Tabith is asking her. "Well," she purrs, "you two have gotten to enjoy yourselves and here's poor me. Going without." Her words look to be garnering sympathy but she has more of a playful grin on her face than anything else. "Besides, I think we can have a lot more fun that way than something else."

RJ: Tabith chuckled at Azure's eagerness. "How foolish of me to have had you sold as a more passive woman. You certainly know how to inspire lust." she said, before making a gesture to Capri to lay upon the bed. Tabith then slid back, before picking herself up and sitting on his waist with her back facing him. Balancing on her legs, Tabith let out a bit of a moan as she found Capri's tip with her rear entry, before Azure would see it slowly vanish inside of her until Capri was all swallowed up inside of her. The two moaned together from this embrace, and the purpose for the position became clear when Tabith invited Azure to then get on top of her as she had done to Capri. "Come on~" she said needily, rubbing her shaft with her hand while Capri played with her breasts.

Copper: (Tabith in a bit of a...what's it called? Reverse cowgirl? Just want to be sure of positioning. Always fun during the sex scenes, heh.)

RJ: (Yes, with a twist in that she's laying down on top of ye Capri in order to let Azure join in as well.)

Copper: (allrighty. Wasn't sure if she was up or laying back)

Copper: "Going after something I want can certainly be inspiring." She'll lend a hand if Tabith needs help while getting settled. Once done, she'll shift a little closer on the bed and let her hands roam, brushing both Tabith and Capri's legs while she does so. "Still so eager." She teases by letting the length of her body from breasts to waist, drag slowly against Tabith's length, her tongue trailing the same line up the elf's body. Once her arms are framing the two beneath her, she'll trust Tabith to help her to line up better, which will, in turn, allow her to ease the dark elf inside of her.

RJ: Before Azure even made to move over the elf's large length, Capri was already moving inside of Tabith, causing the girl's own length to jerk up and down along Azure's flesh as she moved up. A faint sound of flesh meeting flesh was heard, Capri's motions against Tabith into her anal entry causing the elf to moan in delight. With a bit of help from Azure, soon she was inserting herself into Azure. One in front and one behind. She wrapped her hands around Azure, and leaned forth to lock lips with the lamia before gyrating her own hips with need, sliding her length all the way in until Azure felt her hilt, able to almost picture-perfectly take the dark elf's length inside of her body.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Log Session Part 4 - Climax

Copper: Tabith’s length sliding against her prompts low purrs from the lamia, eager but wanting to be careful, given her bulk and the positions of her partners. The kiss from the dark elf is a welcome distraction, the purrs getting deeper as she does, ending in an outright moan against her lips when they settle together. It’s a few heartbeats before she starts to move, taking time to feel the rhythm Capri’s started, allowing her body to move with it: grinding down as he rocks upward, feeling the press of Tabith’s hips into her own, giving the elf the dual sensations while enjoying the way the thrusts alter the way she feels inside of her.

RJ: Azure would be challenged. Capri's motions were needy and hastened, his hips meeting the dark flesh of Tabith three times to the second while the elf only welcomed it. Her arms locked around Azure's back, holding her upper body close with one arm while the other held the equivalent rounds that would have been her ass, encouraging Azure to stay locked together with her as her length slid in and out at a less brisk pace than Capri's due to Tabith resisting a lot of the motion. In addition, her length sliding into Azure was met with adaptation. Far more resilient than humans, Azure would find her body adapting and accepting her new partner in but a few moments until the new shape felt plenty comfortable.

Copper: Not all that unusual, unless there was something about Tabith that made her different from Capri in that regard. Still, if it’s easier, she lets the dark elf set the pace, not having difficulty matching it, enjoying the roam of her hands against her body. Tabith even starts to feel the brush of fingers along her side, Azure’s hand coming up and starting to massage her breast. Given the motions of the two of them, it becomes a rather interesting sensation.

RJ: Rubbing together, all thee of them were a mass of pleasure and ecstasy. Soon, Capri was moaning, bucking his hips into Tabith as she grinned knowingly, kissing Azure deeply as the scholar came inside of her ass. Azure felt Tabith twitching as well, soon enough reaching a hand down to pull Azure down all the way, bucking her own hips up to release her load inside of Azure's body as she rode the wave of both her orgasm and Capri's. Meanwhile, Capri was watching with aroused eyes, for the first time seeing someone who he was in a relationship receive an orgasm from someone else, while he was also deep in that someone.

Copper: No doubt Azure was enjoying herself, listening to Capri's moans and purring against Tabith's lips, especially when she felt the tightened grip at her backside. Amid the building tension, there's a smile pulling back her lips and her gaze, when it's not hooded, seems to sparkle, the expression almost asking Capri if he likes what he sees. There's a slight thrash at the end of the lamia's tail as she rides out the sensation, Doesn't help that Tabith was likely brushing against her inner scales, too and likely giving her some residual feelings that might even keep her twitching a little.

RJ: After the orgasm faded, Capri seemed spent with a blush red face and heavy sigh that he seemed to share in unison with Tabith. Meanwhile, both woman and half woman would have some cleaning up to do. Though Tabith laid on her front, slipping Capri's length out of her ass and laying on the bed while directing him to some a rag. "That was fun, Capri, Azure. Capri, clean up the mess you made, yes?" She said, and Capri looked at the mess in question, seeming to find himself enthralled by the sight of it for a moment. Tabith only seemed to understand him as she glanced at Azure who would be leaking as well. Still, she clapped her hands. "Hop to it, boy!" she said with command, as Capri went to fetch the rag and approach her, wiping her butt clean. "So, what did you think, Azure?" Tabith inquired. "I already know two of us had fun." She said, gesturing back at the diligent Capri cleaning her up.

Copper: There's another flutter of the end of Azure's tail as she seems to stretch her coils, settling down as she can on the bed. "I'll admit, that was definitely different. Almost like having both of you at the same time," meaning to herself, in this instance, seeing as how they were just sharing experiences with each other. "It certainly was enjoyable to watch, when I could think."

RJ: Tabith giggled. "You'll get used to it, if you hang around 'me' too much. Dark Elves are big fans of orgies. So something like this is not so different than Thursday every week." she explained. "However, it's not uncommon to find yourself transformed by our acts. Or as some would call it, 'corrupted'. It's nothing that bad to be honest, but do indulge as a Dark Elf indulges is to be considered depraved. With that said, this man-" She directed at Capri as he cleaned her from behind by trapping his face with her feet, squishing his cheeks and causing him to gesture in surprise and shock. "-Is well on his way to the path of darkness~"

(Posting resume here)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, hopefully your appetites don't rival my sisters. I left home to get away from having to share too much," Azure comments. "At least there's only one of you."

She'll gently urge Tabith's feet away from Capri's face, even if the gesture meant more as a tease than anything else. No sense in making him squeak overmuch. He will feel the lamia's fingertips brushing lightly at the small of his back, though.

"Certainly one to adapt quickly," she praises. "Though some things seem a little more intuitive than others," comes out in a light tease, given Capri seemed rather comfortable with what the three of them had just done. "What do you think, love? What's rolling around in that head of yours?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tabith giggled. "Given what I am, to be compared to anything else is like being underestimated. A den of snakes is like a vacation to someone who's been in our dungeons." she stated.

When Capri was touched by her hand, he looked up at her after being freed of Tabith's feet. His face was red, seemingly for many reasons. "... I'm not entirely sure myself, what's going through my head. To try and sum it up, if you came to me as a prophet and told me something like this would happen in my life time, I would have called you a liar for spouting impossible nonsense. I just, uh..." he glanced about, looking first to Tabith's large round butt, and then to Azure's breasts and waist. "... When I saw you taking Tabith into your mouth, I felt a really complicated emotion come over me. Similar to when I saw you kissing Zidane, yes, but also..."

"Heavily aroused, and keep cleaning." Tabith informed and instructed Capri.

Capri's face reddened. "... That, yes. I felt jealous, envious, and yet my heart was racing from the sight of you playing with her rather than me. The sounds of her pleasure did a number on me also. I just... Went blank. I let myself feel both her and your weight press down on me, while I knew exactly what Tabith was feeling when you took her inside of you. Inside of her while remembering when we made love. Like I was here and there at the same time. Meanwhile... I feel like I can understand why the clergy of the Order tried to keep us away from the temptations of indulgence and pleasure. It's so easy to just... Stop thinking and let yourself sink in." he said, while Tabith giggled as if she had heard such a thing a million times.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

The turn of phrase Capri used does seem amusing, at the very least. She seems to be pondering his observations about himself. "Well, certainly nothing to be ashamed of," she assures him because, knowing him, that's likely where some of his blush is coming from. "Do you think that's where a lot of your enjoyment came from? Being able to put yourself in Tabith's place? Or at least knowing the sensations?" She pauses, thoughtful. "Feeling like you were sharing them?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's hard to really say..." he scratched his head, finishing cleaning Tabith up and leaning back, actually hard again from touching Tabith so much. "It was... Everything I guess. You, watching me. Tabith having sex with you. Having sex with me. Me, watching you. In addition it was so confusing because in the back of my mind, it felt like we were cheating on each other with the same person, so I wasn't even sure if that was wrong or not. It... it was a bit of a shock too, when..." he cleared his throat. "While having sex, your... For lack of a better word, your 'juices' were leaking off of Tabith and onto me. I can't put it into words, but it only made me crazier."

"It's a fairly common fetish." Tabith said casually. "Watching someone have sex with someone you're very attracted to isn't even above human beings. In truth, it's the erotic appeal of watching your source sexual desire react differently with someone else than they do with you. A new face she makes, while making love to a different dick than yours~" she cooed. "Can you begin to imagine how differently she'd look while making love to the others? Think about the one like me, the tall man. Imagine him on top of her~ His manhood vanishing inside of her~" she suggested, and true enough, the mere suggested made Capri rock hard.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

She listens as he speaks, the tip of her tail flicking lazily back and forth. As he finishes with the dark elf, he finds the hand that's holding the cloth gently guided to her waist. Seems Tabith isn't the only one who could use some cleaning up.

"As for cheating, well, personally, I think that implies doing things behind the other person's back and wanting them to not find out about it. That's a little difficult to do when we're in the same bed together." Seems she doesn’t have an issue with what they just did, her words meant to encourage him to not think it wrong either.

When they talk about Zwei, he gets a playful little nibble near his shoulder. “Suppose I don’t have to ask if the idea appeals to you.” There’s then the press of her lips against his skin. “Would sharing like this make you more comfortable with the idea of sharing me?” One of her brows arches. “Not that every encounter might be exactly like this, but the two of us together in some way, in addition to having another in the bed?”

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Capri shuddered a bit as Azure planted her seductive little kisses on him and cooed her serpent voice of temptation at him. "I-I don't know... Maybe? I don't know what it'd be like with another guy here... I-I mean, with Tabith-"

He was cut off by the dark elf. "I got boobs." she said, laying on her side with her head propped up on one arm and her breasts and male genitals just hanging out there as if she had no shame in her game whatsoever.

"That, yes..." he nodded. "And... I kinda... Like boobs..." he said awkwardly. An obvious thing to say, but a surprisingly hard one it seemed. "What about you, Tabith?" he asked, and her long ear twitched at attention. "Doesn't this all seem kinda rude to you? I mean, it's like we're just using you and-"

He was stopped again as she held her hand up for him to cease. "I'm not a human, I don't share your values." she stated simply. "To us, your kind is selfish and petty. Elves are worse about it, but if you like someone, we think it should be fine to have sex with them. I mean, why not? Because of some arbitrary reasoning, thinking that you actually 'own' someone? That you own their feelings and that they should only be reserved for you? Selfish and petty." she said with calm contempt.

Then, Tabith rolled to lay on her back. "I'll introduce you two to some people who know how to have a good time. Help educate Capri on the value of sharing love rather than selfishly keeping it. He'll open up eventually. They all do~" she giggled, with a perhaps more dark tone than her words might first suggest, giving off the true aura of a woman that corrupts pure people. "Anyway, I'm already naked and in bed. Can I stay here with you two or should I be chased out?" she inquired.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Who doesn't?" The response to the statement about liking boobs comes from the lamia without her even really thinking about it.

She'll settle against Capri, the warmth of her palm rubbing against his back and along his arm. It seems an absent gesture while she's thinking, rolling Tabith's words over in her head. Something to talk to Capri about later, to be sure, given their particular arrangement. She liked to think she wasn't acting that way toward him but whether he felt the same was a different story. Protective, certainly, and, well, she'd left home so she wouldn't have to share with her sisters, but this was different.

"At your own pace, maybe with a little nudging." She was coming to find that just dropping Capri into situations wasn't the best tactic but letting him approach them on his own terms tended to help them go over well. Giving him too much time to think about it, though, caused him to over-analyze. Hence the nudging. Seems she wasn't opposed to at least giving things a shot.

"Up to you, I suppose. There's he and I and, well, there's a lot of me and only so much bed." And while it fit them well enough during their activities, sleeping was another matter entirely. She wasn't about to chase Tabith out, though. That certainly would seem like using her and she wasn't going to turn her away. Though if she admits to being a spreader, Azure might gently joke about sending her back to her own, if only for the room.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tabith chuckled. "Beds of these size are enough for five partners apiece. Granted, we were all very fond of each other, but I think it's no different in this case~" she cooed.

"Well... Which bed shall I take?" she inquired. Even though there were no differences, it was clear based on her body language that she was asking who she'd end up snuggling with.