What's new

The Dividing Line - Canteen

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Dividing Line - Canteen

"HI Caitlin, we're just trying to figure a few things out."

He thinks then says, "that should be absolutely no problem whatsoever. I'll have you come along and add in what you want, I'll do the coding."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ah, anything I can help with? So long as you don't mind me eating while I help, anyway." Caitlin asks, and as if her own comment reminded her that she was hungry, she looked around for the chef, spotting him coming over assumedly to ask if she wanted anything.

"Oh, hi, I'm Caitlin, can I get something big? I eat about twice what you would expect. Thanks!"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He blinks a moment then says, "I'm not sure really. Do you know anything about computer AI code writing?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlin thinks a moment before answering. "Ah... Nope, not a thing. I just heard you say coding and I was hoping its genetic. Speaking of which, finished setting up the genome compiler for our shocking spore friend, I have about five hours until its finished. Krysta's going to come down for some food as well, guess there isn't much for... Crap..." She hangs her head in shame, then gets back and heads to the entrance to the kitchen.

"I forgot to tell you, Krysta's on her way as well, she asked me to get you to cook her usual, sorry." She rolls back over to the table, her conscience assuaged. " So where were we?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Five hours? Got it, will check in a bit after that passes then with you."

He stops when she slips away for a moment, waiting until she gets back then says, "you were saying we had five hours until the test was done, and that Krysta was coming here too. Also something about there wasn't much time to.... and then trailed off."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, I was just going to say that she must not have had much to do either, that's all. I think she sat there and watched me the entire time I was working."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Williams chuckled, "Anything specific you want Miss? Anything exotic? Or mundane?" He said as he put a pot of coffee on to boil and pulled out a small bag of coffee grounds, took a scoop, and started cooking then into a batch of scrambled eggs for Krysta.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Umm, maybe a noodle dish of some sort, nothing too spicy please." Caitlin answers with her most winning smile.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

he nodded and pulled out the Penne pasta from before and began cooking up a huge plate of chicken marinara. When he was finished he set her plate in front of her, and turned to Nadia. "May I take my ship captain her food?" he said politely, "I know her well enough by now that's she's probably asleep, or very close to it."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlin barely pauses to thank the chef before she starts eating. "Wow, this looks great, thanks!" As she starts to down the plate of food, you wonder how a slip of a woman like her could possibly eat the entire plate all by herself. You also notice a flush return to her cheeks that you didn't realize was missing.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia turns towards Williams and blinks - even though he doesn't see that behind her modules. "Umm. . . Yes. Yes of course. Do you know the way?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"I can find it." He assured her, and picked up the eggs, the coffee, and left.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Possible Caitlin."

He turns back to Nadia then says, "so, do you want me to bring the materials up to command and we can get started on the A.I program?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia nods as she turns towards the exit. "Yeah sure. . . Oh, maybe I should get somebody to replace Thall. Hm, who's free right now? Hmm. No, not Vance. Though the science team has some free time while the samples run through. . ." Her eyes slowly wander over to Caitlin.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He hesitates a moment, considering. "Caitlin could I suppose, though has she been properly briefed on our guest? If not, Mara might be better suited for it until we can properly brief Caitlin here about him. Just my thoughts on the matter. I shall meet you in command then, I'll grab what we will need, and then bring it up there. Shouldn't take very long."

If there is no objection to it, he would leave for the hangar bay to gather the proper materials.

((Will wait for you Rule to be sure Nadia doesn't stop him.))

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia shrugs. "I think she has seen him at least. The only problem that could arise is that she'd chew him an ear off - figuratively speaking. Though, the way she chomps down that pasta. . .", she adds with a giggle.
"Sure, go ahead. I'll be with you in a minute. Caitlin!" The Garik calls out and walks over to the woman. "As I understood you're having a bit of free time now?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlin looks up at Nadia from the nearly empty plate of pasta. "Hmm? Oh, yes, I suppose I do, why do you ask?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We're in a bit of a tight spot with the personnel until the crew from the Brilliance comes in, and we'd need somebody to look after the Ashotur in the cell block. With almost half of the crew down on the planet. . . Could you take a shift in the cell block? I think Thall is about to get pretty bored right now."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Spend some time with the Ashotur, I could definitely do that! Wait, what am I supposed to do if he gets out?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia shakes her head. "There's a containment field and a set of hardened steel bars between you and him. Even with the powers going out it's highly unlikely he'll break free. In the unlikely case he does. . ." Nadia shrugs. "There's a weapon locker in there. I'm sure something non-lethal can be found."