What's new

The Dorms(Boys)

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
The dorms are merely sections of the ruined city that have been refurbished.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Dorms(Boys)

Saul enters his dorm floor from the stairwell, striding down a mostly clean hall with posters plastered all over the walls. "So how have you been enjoying life at the school? You been making any friends here?" He leads the centaur towards the door at the end of the hall, adorned with a small plaque, student-made, engraved simply with "MOM."

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh I enjoy the school alright, but I haven't made many friends. It's hard for me adjusting to so many varied cultures. I was raised in isolation and until i got here didn't even know about some of these other races. I'm not really that talkative normally either."

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The lycan reaches his door, pulls his athletic keychain strap off his neck, unlocks it and steps in to a clean, spartan room. There are a small set of bookshelves, two rolled up straw mats, a few blankets, a large and ornately carved walking stick, a traveling pack and a battered chest. "I'm sure you've got a few questions, then. I've spent my whole life learning about the other races firsthand, so if there's anything you want to know, I'd be happy to help."

He opens the pack, an ancient looking backpack with a rune of waterproofing and fireproofing, internal frame and top-loading but with a few side compartments. He tucks a few books on wilderness survival, history of magic and wilderness first aid into the pack. He does the same with several pairs of clothing, removing them from the chest. He also packs a small first aid kit, a large wineskin, a few pouches of "Ewart's Handy Magickal Arse-Wiping Tissues (Now Re-Usable!!)", a tube of magical bug-repelling lotion, a spyglass, a waterproofed traveling cloak and a spade, placing them next.

Saul dresses himself for jungle travel, wearing cargo shorts, a broad-brimmed hat, hiking shoes and a t-shirt, and securely straps a multi-tool knife to his belt. A machete is strapped to the same belt, and he then pulls the walking stick from the wall, where Maithgen can get his first really good look. It's about two inches in diameter and five feet long, the wood looking almost bleached. The wood is unlike anything the centaur has ever seen, and most likely it fell from an extremely rare tree.

"This was a gift from the old shaman who changed me. I was the only human he ever converted, and as he had no children I was considered his sole heir. I've only ever had to defend myself with it a few times, and steel, even enchanted steel, has never even left a scratch. The writing on it says, roughly, 'bend without breaking.'" He offers it to Maithgen for examination.

"But besides that it's never exhibited any magic. We should probably go gather your gear. Oh, and did you have any questions about the other races? Or about me?" Saul doesn't bother locking his door on the way out, knowing he may never return.

Last edited:

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, I'm sure I'll think of all kinds of things to ask you eventually. I just hope I don't get annoying." Maithgen says entering the room and looking around.

"Wow, you sure have some nice things. You must have got them in your travels I'm guessing." When he's handed the stick his eyes go wide. "This is beautiful. I've never even seen wood of this sort before." He adds handing it back carefully even though he probably couldn't damage it if he tried.

"I was just wondering, you said before you were aging rapidly, because of the plague you had. Is it still going on or are you completely free of it now that you're a lycan? Also why didi you end up coming to the school, instead of continuing with your travels as a mercenary?" He asks leading the way to his room.

Last edited:

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Simple enough questions, I suppose. And you needn't worry about bothering me. The disease wasn't aging me rapidly, it was just going to kill me. Lycans age more rapidly than humans, it's something about our bloodstream, I think. It's doubtful I'll live to see sixty, though proper diet and exercise help." Saul accepts back his walking stick and follows the centaur through the dorms.

"I'm studying for my "DAD," or Doctorate of Advanced Defensive techniques, and I've learned quite a bit about martial arts since I came here. More importantly, I've learned that I enjoy history, and I love being an instructor. I'm seriously thinking about a going for a degree in Education while I'm here, and maybe trying to get a job here as a professor."

"So what is it you're studying here? I imagine coming here from your tribe to be quite an adjustment. Also, what are you planning on doing once you graduate?"

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

They arrive at Maithgen's room in the dorms and enter into a plainly furnished room. Maithgen grabs his leather saddle bags, and begins loading them with what he'll need flint and steel, soap, and the other basics that he has in his room. Finishing off with a blanket and a large traveling cloak.

"Oh, I see I didn't realize lycanthropes aged quicker. Besides my magic studies, I'm also here to learn of the other cultures of the world we live in. Having been isolated for so long most of the others have almost no knowledge of the world around us. So I'm sort of the first ambassador I guess."

After the bags are strapped on he grabs his quiver of arrows, and a beautiful, yet simple yew bow. Looking around one final time he grabs a leather-bound book, and puts it in his bag.

"Can't forget this, I'm sure I'll learn plenty to enter into it on this trip. As to what I'll do when my schooling is over.... I guess I'll be heading back to my tribe, not that I have much choice in the matter. Shall we go find the others now?"

((Italics are in a whisper))

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The lycan waits until the centaur is finished loading, then puts a friendly hand on his arm for a moment. "It takes a brave individual to go from what he knows to something completely foreign. Your tribe should be proud of you, and you should be proud of yourself. Let's go to the East Gate, it should be time to meet the others fairly soon."

Saul walks with the centaur out of the dorms, heading towards the East Gate.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Thanks," Maithgen says absently as if his mind's dwelling on something, while they head for the gate.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Servante materializes inside his room, which has remained bolted and locked since the moment he took up residence in it. He opens one of the windows and calls forth the wind, manipulating it to gather his personal effects into a backpack and place it next to a large bathtub. He then speaks a command word.

The tub fills to the brim with warm, foamy sea water, and the selkie teleports his cursed attire to the campus sewage system. He lowers himself into the bath, content for a moment to calm himself in the enchanted basin. In his mind he can see limitless depths beneath the waves, and hear the relaxing noises of the vast oceanscape around him. The sea is a place of wonder, extending in every direction, yet also home.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Something about the wind coming in from the window changed. More of a sea-smell was on it, and even seemed calming.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even as he grows more peaceful, Servante recognizes that the sea smell drifting in from the window has to be an illusion. He continues to lay in the warm water, not reacting outwardly yet but poised for action. The selkie soaks and waits.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Whenever Servante gets bored and climbs out, there would appear to be a young child sitting on the edge of his bed, clad in a light blue hooded robe. What little would be visible of the child's face would appear to be that of a Selkie in human form. A short chuckle, and then he'd speak. "It seems that you've run afoul of one of the deities. I can help with that, if you want..."

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Taken aback by a child's appearance at his chambers, he scans the youth for any sign of illusory magic. Servante queries, "And who might you be, that watches my interactions with the gods?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Always suspicious? Consider me an ally, of sorts." A short chuckle, and then the boy gestures towards the room's desk, where a red folder sits. "That is how I can help you. It's a contract of sorts. You'll have any manner of curse removed from you, in exchange for accepting full responsibility for your actions for a full year."

Inside is just that, a normal paper of high quality, in the form of a contract with the exact terms mentioned written on it. Touching the contract, or reading it, causes nothing to happen. Sitting next to the folder is an ink pen, and ink well.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't understand how accepting full responsibility for my actions would be any different than things are now." The selkie is clearly a bit confused.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The boy merely shrugs.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Fine. I'm done dealing with gods for the day. Maybe for longer. I'll sign to get you crazy beings out of my hair." Servante grasps the ink pen, dips it in the well and scrawls his name at the bottom of the page.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The boy picks up the contract, blocking half of his face. "You can't close your ears and cover your eyes." He turns the folder on its side, and it vanishes, just before the boy himself does.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Servante sighed. As far as he was concerned, they could all burn, all the humans. They had stolen his skin, of that he was certain. The sheer rage he had felt upon finding it gone, the violation he felt.

And then there was the girl. Always, Cally followed him, haunted his steps. Never giving him a moment's peace. He ground his teeth without realizing it. Then he stopped.

"Maybe I'm being foolish. A selkie, after all, only has so much capacity for revenge. Perhaps I should not diffuse my anger to include all humanity, and instead concentrate my revenge on the single one who stole what I held most dear. I may even have the help of my new 'allies.' And Cally? We might have a little... chat."

Excited at the prospects of his new idea, he quickly dresses, grabs a few trinkets from his time beneath the waves and vanishes in a wrenching of time and space.