What's new

The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

Re: The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

It runs, but like me and PoA, Ryu gets the update lazeh

Hey lurker an update in your choose your own adventure story?
Seriously? There's a update lazer?

Posting the character for my late entry!

Name: Petra Steen

Sex: Female
Race: Human
Appearance: Petra is a young woman of medium height who has long blonde hair, which she most often wears in a braid that reaches down past her shoulderblades, and green eyes.
Bio: Petra is a rather naive girl as she was sheltered by her parents during her upbringing and kept away from the crudeness of the world. She focused most of her energy as a child studying from home with the help of her academic parents but kept in shape both spiritually and physically by practising Ninjutsu in a martial arts center near her parents apartment in her hometown. Suddenly one day she simply disappeared..

Level :1
Experience: 0
Health: 80
Stamina: 110

STR: 20
CON: 20
SPD: 30
INT: 30

Last edited:

You forgot the additional +20 base hp (so your stamina and hp are both +20)

Anyways, I'm gonna go do a couple things. I'll come back to update again in a bit.

Which when I come back I'll introduce Petra Steen into the dungeon. >: ) More victims...I mean players. :p

16 players as of current, +1 for Petra and +1 for Vina. XD So after both Petra and Vina are introduced. We'll have 18! players O_O wow...I was expecting like 6 max when I started this. XD Glad it turned out so entertaining :p

Also Vina I assume that you have more to add or to adjust so I'll introduce Vina when she's ready (I assume cause of the picture thing and the fact you say 'so far') lol

well game mechanic wise she's pretty much ready aside from working out the health and stamina.

Last edited:

Ooops.. well, the chages has been made

Story update.
Well anyway, I am going to estimate that wruast be back in 2 hours?

Story update.
Well anyway, I am going to estimate that wruast be back in 2 hours?

you estimate as about as good as a monkey :p jk. XD

I'm working on the rooms for Vina and Petra >.>

You work harder then me.......... Anyway your already back? Don't you give yourself any free time?

You work harder then me.......... Anyway your already back? Don't you give yourself any free time?

Soon I'll be becoming more busy, but until then I have nothing to do really. :p

dont rush yourself on my behalf you can leave your update on me till last if needed, i live in the uk, last time you finished doing your updates i was just waking up. (was around 8 am for me GMT 0)

dont rush yourself on my behalf you can leave your update on me till last if needed, i live in the uk, last time you finished doing your updates i was just waking up. (was around 8 am for me GMT 0)

Naaaaah I'm off work/college right now. >.> Due to being sick I have a few days yet so won't be too busy until then. Still trying to kick this frickin' cold. >.>

at least your off work, recently with the recession im off work permenately, got to try and find a new job, and it isnt easy when the number of unemployed here has more than doubled in the year.

being unemployed is bad for me i wake up at mid day sometimes :/

I hope your frickin cold goes away. Well, not fast away, I mean I still want to have selfishness on DoP. By that I mean, wtf nevermind. You should already know. Stay sick and update >.< Get better slowly and update ARGH!

If I could request something, how about giving a tiny bit of experience to the people that successfully avoid a monster or trap without getting hit or anything, like 10-25xp? I'm starting to feel a little left behind as far as levels go ;)

No. Not exp, but a stat boost to the attribute which trap effects. That sounds a hell load better then a little bit of exp. Maybe make it a little random. Exp trap, no exp trap, stat boost trap. Yah, some traps give nothing, while others do. Huh, now it sounds like chests.. Updated story.

If I could request something, how about giving a tiny bit of experience to the people that successfully avoid a monster or trap without getting hit or anything, like 10-25xp? I'm starting to feel a little left behind as far as levels go ;)

As of now, I dunno. Because if you hit ONE creature and kill it. WIth good luck you can tetchnically level in one monster. (the thing for exp is 50 exp MINIUM, 100 maximum. And if its a higher creature. +20 exp per level. So technically maximum you can earn if you hit 100 + creature is 2 levels higher than you. You gain 140 experience.)

Which for level 2 you need only 100 experience to hit it.
Level 3 is 150 more.
etc.. So technically if you're lucky in 2 creatures or so you can level twice. :p

Think its relaitively easy to level if you can get hits and kill creatures hard enough.

(Might look into it in version 2 though but since anything new would change the game around and jip others out of things they already may have gotten. Any new additions (minus some creatures at most) will wait until V2)

Story Updated.
But, isn't the dice prone to getting your character's ass kicked if you get involved in a fight? Shouldn't you get some exp for escaping successfully?

EEEEEEEEEEEEE, omg I love ryu's dialogue in his game. It's just so speaks of romanticism. Also kindness. Probably a little lust but omg yes!.

Story Updated.
But, isn't the dice prone to getting your character's ass kicked if you get involved in a fight? Shouldn't you get some exp for escaping successfully?

EEEEEEEEEEEEE, omg I love ryu's dialogue in his game. It's just so speaks of romanticism. Also kindness. Probably a little lust but omg yes!.

Question, do most rpgs give you experience for escaping a creature successfully? :p

Yes. I actually played ff7 escaping from every fight, till I got to a boss fight in which case I activated some cheats and let the escape option appear. Apparently you escape from boss fights crashes that game.

Back