Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Guide to Success (theguy09) ; GM'd by Maf

"Toto" the white haired girl said.

"Juli." replied the half-oni.

"Gwyn." announced the red haired girl.

Gwyn was the first and only to reply to her question. "To be honest, no. If you try, no one is sure what happens to you. But the only time we've seen an escapee is when they're being sold during the auction... And they don't look like the same person they used to be. They look dead inside, as if all of their willpower was sapped away and replaced with complete obedience. So to be honest... All we hope for is to appeal to a master that we like and hope he picks us, and also hopes he's not horrible to us. It's all we can do, in fear of... What might happen." she declared.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"Nice to meet you all." Rebecca replied polietly right after the trio introduced themselves before Rebecca listend to Gwyn. She couldn't help but feel a little sad that they seemed to have accepted that they were going to be sold off, though compared to when she first tried to convince Hana to join Rosy and herself, Rebecca understood some of their hopelessness. "Sorry if this is a little rude, but are you all just going to accept being torn away from your friends and family without a fight? You will never see them ever again of your sold. I have only been here a few days and I already see a couple of ways to escape if you have enough preparation." Rebecca says trying to seem confident, while also being quite. "To be honest I'm not even asking you to help me, I just don't want you three to lose all hope of getting out of here." Even though the trio just met Rebecca, they could strangely tell she was sincere when she said this. Suddenly it seems as if Rebecca realizes she could have been a little mean, asumeing they were completly ready to be sold off. "Umm, sorry about that. I guess I got a little worked up, just don't lose hope or you will be molded by them." If none of them were overly angry, nor stopped her, Rebecca would stand up and say, "Lets talk again later, I have to make good use of this time Rosy bought me." Rebecca says being determinedd to give Rosy something good when she is freed from that bastard of an Orc.

Once up from the table, Rebecca spent a little time looking for any herbs that had medicine properties , trying to fulfill her promise to help Hana with the baby problem. If it quickly became apparent there were no such herbs around, Rebecca would postpone her search. While looking and kinda exploring at the same time, Rebecca would look around, looking for anything that might help her efforts to escape, maybe some tools like rope, or an opportunity of some kind.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Toto shrugged. "You do you. We can't all escape, there's more orcs than us and they're better trained and better armed, plus some of us are already pregnant." she declared.

Then, Juli added: "But if you do dig a tunnel or something leading out, don't mind us if we join you."

She looked around, and saw the other jobs being performed. She saw lots of materials she'd need for her potion, but they currently had girls both working and being fucked by orcs. She could try to take some without working there. But she would have to be sneaky otherwise the orcs would see that there was a slave there who didn't belong. What they did with that knowledge couldn't be good for Rebecca.

Rebecca can convince the orcs to let her do various things. They won't let her though if she reveals she's doing something bad.

Cleaner: Rebecca can clean the camp. It doesn't do much to help, but it will allow her to talk with the other slaves.

Laundry: Rebecca handles the minimal clothes the slaves wear (bra and loin cloths for girls, just loin cloths for men), as well as the orc's wear.

Gardening/Farming: Rebecca handles the food and farms. Allows her access to the food, which she can try to steal and keep for herself to keep her energy up or give the food she plunders to other slaves to get them on her side.

Smithy: Allows Rebecca to make tools. Stealing one will be incredibly difficult.

theguy09

Reputation score

Rebecca sighed, their reasoning was good enough that she couldn't retort it at all. Though what they said did spark a stupid idea. Maybe she could make a tunnel into the place after she escaped. Either way though, she was going to escape and then figure out how to get rid of this camp!

Rebecca had made a promise to Hana to help her out with her problem, and Rebecca learned from her father to always follow through with a promise! Although there was probbably a less risky way than just trying to blend in! Rebecca would do her best to memorize the way to the field where she saw all the ingredients. She would try to work in the field the next day, maybe she could grab enough to make more than just one potion.

After that, Rebecca started to walk towards the nearest wall if the camp, as long as she was allowed to do so. She looked around to see if there was any place of the wall that was covered or at least blocked from sight from others.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rebecca: Sealed, Almost Nude, Enslaved
(HP): 43/43
(PP): 51/51
(EP): 58/58
(TP): 0/25

Items: (If she takes them)
Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife

Enslavement Effects:
Sensitive Breasts: +5 PP damage to breasts.

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
>Noon - Lunch
Afternoon - Slave Training
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

Exploring around, Rebecca does some sleuthing and finds an area near the corner of the camp that seemed to block a lot of vision. Only problem was that it was where the orcs lived. In that corner, blocked by two orc huts made of wood logs, Rebecca first heard the unmistakable sounds of it, and then she saw an orc and a slave going at it near that unseen corner. The smaller girl was making lewd whimpering as the orc stood over her, the angle of her smaller body providing of the orc's large cock and balls assaulting her flesh. It seemed there were few eyes back here asides from his.

(Stealth: 15+11)

She manages to go unseen from the various orcs who live there, including the orc raping a slave. Rebecca would be present for the finale, of the orc finishing inside of her and his copious cum gushing out of her love hole.

Noon - Lunch

Then the bells rang, Lunch was starting. Rebecca would recall that they didn't count heads during lunch, and she felt like she could continue to perform her operations without eating. Even though she'd go hungry a bit, but not by much if she just missed one meal.

theguy09

Reputation score

Walking around the camp, with a little bit of sneaking here and there, Rebecca comes across an area that met her requirements! Except one thing... there were Orc huts in the clearing, and where there where their huts, Orcs had to be around as well! Having just found the place, Rebecca glances around, seeing some of the Orcs that presumebly lived in the huts. There was even a Orc off into a corner raping a girl. The Orc's huge cock was hammering into the girl, and with the great view of it, Rebecca's eyes gravitated towards what was happening.

Staying in the darker spots of the foliage, Rebecca was able to hide away as she watched the Orc finish inside of the girl. For some reason Rebecca couldn't look away as her body started to heat up. Maybe this place was having a bigger effect on her than she thought!

Rebecca was knocked out her trance with the sounds of the Lunch bells ringing in the distance. Thankful at the distraction , she considered trying to go around and look for more opportunities and things that could help, but she wanted to go and see if Rosy was back yet. She needed to check on her! So Rebecca set out for the Lunch area!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
>Noon - Lunch
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

Arriving to lunch, she'd find that Rosy was missing. As was the orc that acted as her supervisor for work. So, when Rosy came, she saw Hana sitting alone, and the trio of misfits sitting together, talking with the human, oni, and smith. Hana looked concerned that she too also didn't see Rosy.

Though she didn't have a chance to sit down and ask the question of where when it was answered immediately. Rosy was seen being walked into the slave training hut by two different orcs holding her by her arms and lifting her into the air, carrying her inside as she weakly submitted, visibly crying and fearful. Various orcs laughed at the sight. "Didn't finish her work again? Either her supervisor is cruel or she is stubbornly bad at slave work." was the general orc analysis. Though Rebecca knew better than anyone that Rosy was framed for being poor at her work. Meanwhile, the orc in question was adjusting his pants, looking satisfied with his work and with his relief. Seeing Rebecca, he offered a smirk, and a wink. A wink filled with pure evil.

theguy09

Reputation score

Walking into the lunch area, Rebecca immediately looks around for Rosy, but even after scanning the whole crowd she couldn't see here. She only saw Hana alone about their usual spot, and she also saw the previous trio sitting together. Rebecca could guess that the look of worry on Hana's face was because Rosy wasn't there yet.

Rebecca was just about to start to walk over to Hana when some movement caught her eye. Looking over she saw Rosy being carried between two Orc guards, they were taking her to the hut where slaves were trained! She looked so afraid and sad that Rebecca's eyes couldn't help but start to water up. "I'm going to help you get out of here." Rebecca vowed to herself. Some where behind Rosy, was that bastard of an Orc, he even gave Rebecca an evil grin when he saw her! Although Rebecca tried not to give into her instincts to hiss and attack him, her ears did flatten in anger at him.

looking away from him, Rebecca goes over to Hana and sits with here. "How often does Rosy get bullied like that?" Rebecca asked, an under laying tone of anger saturating her words. Before Hana could answer, Rebecca sighed, her tail and ears drooping in depression. "I shouldn't have brought her with me." Rebecca vented.

"At least I have some good news..." Rebecca said, leaning in before saying, "I found a field with medical plants in it today, enough to make a potion to take care of that bun in your oven, and maybe enough to make something to help Rosy feel better tomorrow." Rebecca looked forwards to Hana's reaction, thinking she would at least perk up!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
>Noon - Lunch
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

Hana's eyes light up a bit. "That's good to hear... B-but, Rosy gets bullied like that a lot. Her lack of fertility makes her be targeted by the orcs. Anyone that helps her just takes her place. S-so no one tries to help her anymore... T-then they try to convince her that no one cares, and that she's alone. It's... It's horrible what they do to her..." she states. Their food was halfway finished, she could continue speaking a little more before she'd have to go be trained.

theguy09

Reputation score

"Well then Ill just have to prove that she is not alone. She already got in trouble because of me, so I'm going to help her as much as I can!" Rebecca said, staring solemnly at the slave training hut. Even as she spoke, Rebecca was filling up on food. She was going to need it soon...

Rebecca spent the rest of her time eating and talking with Hana, waiting for Lunch to end.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
>Afternoon - Slave Training
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

The bell rung, Rebecca was full on food and ready for the day with lots of energy. Energy that would no doubt be depleted during training. The orcs herded the girls together, and grouped them all like sheep into the training tent.

Herded inside, Rebecca was brought before the sight of Rosy who was holding onto a wooden support that lay horizontally overhead for dear life, while the orcs had rigged up a circular device that operated and spun via a pump that an orc was pushing down on with his foot. The spinning wheel was connected to a long phallic pole with bumps all over it, like a massive dildo. It gyrated, going in and out of Rosy's pussy as she was hanging above it by about five feet. She clung to the support pole for dear life because if she fell, the entire massive rod would impale her through. She remained hanging there, her hips swaying as the rod spun around on the dildo, a weight below the rod to keep it facing upwards to impale Rosy.

The slaves gasped at the grisly sexual torture. "Let this be an example to those who don't do their work. If she can hold onto the support until sunrise, she may be freed. But if she lets go, she will be impaled. This is her own fault, for disrespecting her masters and leaving a whole load of laundry filthy." the orc said, before brandishing a whip to strike Rosy with a loud snap as she hung, and let out a cry of desperation, her body trembling as her fingers held on until they were red. "You're just an infertile bitch demon, you can take it, right!?" another orc exclaimed, before bringing a pair of metal rods to her breasts as they suddenly lit up with lightning, Rosy's scream piercing everyone's ears as they electrocuted her. To avoid falling, she pulled herself up, wrapping her arms around the pole above even though her hips suffered more from the spinning dildo going through her pussy at even greater angles.

Everyone gasped, Rosy's arms couldn't hold on just moments after the torture started, she fell, but her feet caught the device before she could sink far enough. But she did slide down a good fair feet as everyone saw her stomach expand from the brutal intrusion. Eyes wide, noiseless screams coming from her mouth as her mouth was twisted in agony, she slowly lowered her hands, and started to draw herself up along the trap. Though, as her efforts started to bear fruit, the orc operating the motion started to pump faster, and Rosy suddenly slipped on her own sexual juices, sinking even further. It ended up going so deep... That Rosy's agony became too much. Her legs went limp as everyone was witness to Rosy's body going up and down, back and forth on the wheel, her stomach showing the large phallic tool inside of her thrusting violently at her insides.

The orcs approached, and lifted her off of the device, before throwing her body to the floor. "She's not dead, so do not add her body to the others. She's a demon, after all. More durable than you realize." said the black orc on his throne. Thus, the orcs let her lie there, twitching and spasming. Eyes rolled back. Then, the black orc looked once again at Rebecca, and rose a hand that curled it's fingers, beckoning her. "Come to me, fresh blood." he demanded. "I will not congratulate you for doing your task correctly this time. I'm instead going to ask: why does my trainer tell me that you suddenly completed your share and a little of hers? Do you have anything you wish to tell me?" he asked with his burning hot red gaze. Rebecca would feel as if she were gazing at her executioner.

theguy09

Reputation score

Lunch finished and just like last time, everyone was gatherees together and sent into the slave training hut. Almost as soon as she came in, did Rebecca see Rosy. She was hanging from a wooden board, only holding onto it with her fingers! The contraption that was under Rosy looked like a monstrosity, a very cruel one at that! Rebecca's eyes turned round at the sight, "Oh god, is Rosy going to make it?" She worried for her friend. That worry only increased as she saw the giant dildo spinning, fucking Rosy and weakening her grasp on the board!

"T-theres no way for her to hang on until sunrise! These bastards made it impossible, their going to kill her!" Rebecca panicked for Rosy, stuck in the crowd and with Orcs all around, there was nothing she could do but watch! The whipping and electrocution were going to far, Rebecca thought. Thankfully Rosy got a better hold on the pole, even after the attacks against her.

That notion changed almost immediately after, as Rosy lost her grip, falling onto the giant dildo! She tried to fight her way back up the dildo and onto the pile once again, but her strength gave way now that the dildo was so far inside of her. Her feet lost hold and she fell even deeper into the dildo, sealing her fate! "Oh gods!" Rebecca said outloud as Rosy went limp on the device, unable to fight anymore.

The only relief Rebecca got was that the Orcs declared she was still alive even after what had just happened to her. Caught up in looking at Rosy, Rebecca stiffens when she realized the chief was calling her out! Rebecca approaches as the Chief talks, at first his words make her confused slightly, "What does he mean I did some of her work?" She wondered. "I don't know what he's talking about, but Rosy is my freind. I would help her if I could." Rebecca says to the Chief, looking up to him as she says it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

The moment she looked confused, the black orc looks displeased. "So, then I can gather that she forced some of her work on you, since one bale was done, and only a little of the other. You had better be less confused in the future. A ditzy slave won't sell. Which for you means you will have to be disposed of, which that slave is close to being. If you favor your life, you will be obedient." he warned Rebecca. "Come to your master. Service me as you did yesterday. Your master will become your life. The one who will take care of you so long as you take care of him. If you wish to escape this place, you shall do so by becoming a slave to be desired. Then someone will come to buy your freedom from this camp. Until that day, you will train, work on your obedience, and work on your sexual skills." he said, before removing his lower cloth to reveal his limp hanging cock, still large despite having no growth. "Do you understand?"

theguy09

Reputation score

Although Rebecca kept a straight face as she listened to Chief, she was panicking over the Black Orc's words. He was about ready to dispose of Rosy, to kill her! They didn't have much time it seemed to get out and away from this place if all three of them were to make it! She would have to find a way to deal with the others later. Rebecca brings her mind back from the future, as the Orc finished.

With her ears flattened, Rebecca submits to the Orc, "Y-yes I understand." Taking steps towards the Orc, she makes up her mind to not let lust have it's way with her, she would beat it! A piece if her trembled in exitment though at the sight of the Orc cock in front of her, the pleasure it engraved into her last time was not so easily forgettable.

When she reached the Black Orc, she knelt down in front of his throne, and took his cock into her soft hands. She started to lick it before shortly wrapping her mouth around it and sucking on it, her tongue naively rolling around it, attempting to pleasure him more!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

The orc silently watched as she came forth, the tip actually dodging her lips once as it twitched with life before her lips found it and she began to suck on it. The orc gave no strong reaction, only reaching his hand out to grasp her head, and firmly but slowly pull her down, taking slowly more and more of it in. Her lips gently creased over the rod as it soon hit the back of her throat, and then beyond, her throat fattening with the length's girth until he forcibly held her against his crotch as her gag reflex was acting wild. "Look at how you gasp and spasm." he said, Rebecca unable to escape even as her body moved on it's own, desperate to breathe, desperate to cough and gag. Her vision dimmed from the lack of oxygen. "Today you will be taught how to handle a cock that isn't pathetic." He pulled her head back slowly, not allowing her to yank back. Slowly, she had to endure the cock leaving her throat, until it was just in her mouth, when he jerked her head back enough for his now soaking length to pop free. "Again. And do it on your own. Practice deep throating me. Don't stop using your licking and tongue as you do. You do it well. It shows your master that you love doing it. In addition, I want you to practice it. Approach my men throughout this evening and tomorrow, and ask if you can suckle their cocks. Then dote on them as you had with me."

He left his instruction firmly, but with an ounce of approval. It seemed her gentle way of sucking cock had its merits. "I won't help you more than this today. Show me how you practice on your own. Use my cock and I will let you know of my thoughts later." he said, Rebecca's saliva having traveled along the red tipped black cock and now was dripping from his balls, hitting the floor with such a light drip that it could barely be heard from all the sex in the room.

theguy09

Reputation score

Rebecca didn't allow herself to be overwhelmed by lust for the Orc's cock, though the trembling she felt seemed to only be increasing as she tasted the Orc flesh! Her tongue was trying to wrap around the Orc's head, it's precum coated her tongue easily, and it's flavor was intoxicating to the Cat Girl. Her head moved forward as she felt the orcs hand on the back if her head, swallowing the rest of the meat pole. It was large enough that she felt it all the way down in her throat, she couldn't imagine what her throat looked like with the cock filling it up! Naturally when Rebecca started to run out of air, she tried to pull her head back, but the Orc's hand stopped her! She started to gag and choke on the Orc cock, her vision slowly fading to black. Even though it surely did hurt, Rebecca felt overwhelming pleasure from the pain, she even started to grow wet!

Usually Rebecca would feel shame from her bodies reactions, but this time she strangely didn't feel all that much shame. She was growing used to the treatment of the Orcs! She truly was learning from the Orc. Ever so slowly, The Cheiftan allowed Rebecca to pull her head backwards, letting his cock pop free after a little! As soon as she was free, Rebecca turned her head as she coughed a a few times, all while listening to the Orc.

A hanging sense of despair was over Rebecca, because she knew that if she kept on doing this like the Chief wanted her to, she was probably going to learn to enjoy it. At this point she knew that even if she refused to do it again, the Orc would force it down her throat once again, it was better to do it on her own terms... right? "Y-yes sir." In her exaustion, Rebecca doesn't even realize she added Sir.

And so, Rebecca once again moved her head to the cock which was covered and dripping with her saliva, taking it into her mouth once more. This time she gentle sucked and played with the tip before doing some short bobbing movements, each time going deeper and letting herself gradually adjust before taking it as far as she could into her throat!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
>Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

The orc chuckled as her efforts were ones she quickly became used to, getting into the idea of downing a large cock and playing with it, encouraged by her progress. Rebecca felt the training sinking in, but it didn't catch yet. It wasn't easy playing with such a big cock, though the orc just grinned, knowing there'd always be tomorrow. Still, as she kept up her practice, suddenly she'd find his length erupting into her mouth! "Swallow it all." he said, not forcing her to, but certainly expecting her to do it on her own.

Whether she did or didn't, the orc would respond appropriately, giving her a pet on the head if she did, or a slap of punishment if she didn't. Before she'd be sent on her way.

Evening- Bathing Time

They'd all be escorted to the baths, where Rosy would be taken too. Rosy was considerably less social, taking to a corner and curling up her legs to her body, hiding her face in her legs. She didn't seem responsive to anyone that spoke to her, and remained silent.

theguy09

Reputation score

Although Rebecca seemed to be getting used to the Orc's cock bulging her throat as she bobbed her head up and down. Occasionally her ears and tail would twitch from the shots of pleasure she felt running along her spine. Although Rebcca seemed decent for only knowing the basics, she couldn't be said to be all that great at it. Her eyes were looking upwards towards the Orc's face when she saw him grining down at her. Anger and a touch of happiness started to rise up seeing how happy he was that she was submitting to him.

A moment later the cock's head pulled back to her mouth once again with the Orc letting her take full control this time! Feeling that she had control, Rebecca defiantly only takes about half the cock into her, not following the order of the Chief. Even if it was only half of the cock, Rebecca still had abit of a hard time with it! Soon enough she was slapped by the Orc as she finished up, and was told to leave. Her training for the day had finished it seemed.

~~

The girls were lead to their bath inside of the compound. While being marched there, Rebecca got in line next to Rosy. Although she didn't say anything because of the guards around, she made her presence known to Rosy. Telling her she was still there for her. Once inside the bath, Rebecca saw Rosy slink back to a corner of the spa, hiding herself from the others. If Hana was close by to her, Rebecca would tell her she was going to go sit with Rosy. If not she would just go ahead and go to Rosy. Rebecca sat down next to Rosy, huddled into her own legs. "I'm still here for you Rosy. Remember, were getting out of her together. Right?" Rebecca was not good with words in any way, but she hoped her actions would speak louder than words.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wooden Spoon
Wooden Fork
Wooden Knife
Medicinal Plants

Enslavement Effects:

Time of Day
Schedule:
Morning - Roll Call
Morning - Breakfast
Noon - Labor
Noon - Lunch
>Evening - Bathing Time
Evening - Dinner
Evening - Roll Call
Night - Sleep

Sitting with Rosy, the demon girl remained quiet as Rebecca initially spoke to her. Eventually, after minutes pass, she replied. "... I'm scared. I don't know what they will do to me if they catch me running away again. I... I don't know if I should give in and hope they sell me. Hope they don't go as far as... Killing me." she said in fear.

theguy09

Reputation score

Sitting next to Rosy, Rebecca could almost feel the despair coming off of Rosy, and she probably had good reason to be scared. Rebecca took a moment to think. "I... I don't want to think about what they could do to you if they do find us, bu-but let me say this. If you want to risk it, and they are about to catch us, I'll do what ever I can to make sure you get away." Rebecca promises in a grave and determined tone.

"Though you could decide to stay, if that's what you want. I'll find away to save you when I come back to try and end this place." Rebecca adds, giving Rosy another option