What's new

RPG Maker The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.2] [V0.3 Patreon] UPDATED!!

Cpoomz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.15] [V0.26 Patreon] Updated!

This game deserve to get know better, but a title like "The enjoyable ballpen", "The nullReference exception" or "The humbling experience" will not gets our, everyday pervs, attentions.
Exactly what i thought, its title really turn me off -_-

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.2] Updated! [V0.26 Patreon]

Hi there people! I thought I'd drop by to say that the public version of the game has been updated and a link for v0.2 is now available for everyone in the first post!

It covers the first three days fully, so it will give you plenty of playing time and a perfect idea of what the game is and will be going forward!

See ya!

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.2] Updated! [V0.26 Patreon]

Perfect! Thank you, and I must say - the writing and humor in this puts it over the top and among the best games (note - not just NSFW) I have played. Please - don't burn out, go commercial, or otherwise fuck it up...love what you're doing...

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What are ypu supouse to do after you agree to show ligerie to your student?
I've tried every costume in my inventory and tried to push enter in every object in room.
Now im stuck in the room i can't exit it.

Attachments

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What are ypu supouse to do after you agree to show ligerie to your student?
I've tried every costume in my inventory and tried to push enter in every object in room.
Now im stuck in the room i can't exit it.
If i remember correctly try the mirror at the left and click that, kelly will change her clothes(the lingerie isn't in the inventory)

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey there guys. Great news! The Humbling Experience v0.3 is now available for !

This new version contains more than 10 scenes with 250+ CGS and up to 20 brand new animations!

Some pictures of the game:

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.2] [V0.3 Patreon] UPDATED!!

Any walkthroughs?

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.2] [V0.3 Patreon] UPDATED!!

Any walkthroughs?
Isn't necessary, just talk with the guy outside the hotel and he will tell you what place or people you need to see!!!!!

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any walkthroughs?
I'm trying to make time to write one but I haven't find it yet. I hope I'll have a functional one soon. But as reaper above me said, your student at the hotel doors is there to make sure you won't miss a beat.