What's new

RPG Maker The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.2] [V0.3 Patreon] UPDATED!!

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.1 [V0.2 Patreon(Updated!]

I'm stuck in the Dinner store at the second day, when the girl goes with the coffee, the bussiness man says put it on the table and the other guy says thanks, but nothing more happens, i can't return to the hotel without the event and i can't advance further, can anyone help me?
i too had the same problem so i found a old version of the game and copy my save to the old version and it works

it might be a bug with the V0.2

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.1 [V0.2 Patreon(Updated!]

i too had the same problem so i found a old version of the game and copy my save to the old version and it works

it might be a bug with the V0.2
Or you might be running a pirate version of the game.
GreyInu said:
Hey, that was a small bug present in the first beta build I sent to the patrons, it was fixed that very same day. I guess some people can't wait to upload stuff...
So let me take a leaf out of B00marrows book here and say "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Last edited:

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi GreyInu,

Hows the latest update going. Read above you plan to feature some actual sex in the next update. Remember one thing O' wise one. Kelly is an awesome chick with an awesome body and rocking hairy bush. Please don't allow just any dweeb to smash her. The lucky cock has to be worthy of such cooch :D

voyeurkind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played this about a week ago and enjoyed it. It's got some good humor and some excellent potential. However, there are some things I did have a problem with:

* On the first day, in the dining room, I couldn't figure out where to stand to deliver the speech. It took me about 25-30 minutes to figure it out, and while I enjoy a good puzzle, that's more annoying than anything. Some sort of visual cue would have been extremely useful.

* At the diner, on the patio, it was really difficult to find the guy dressed like a reindeer because he blended into the background so much. Once again, that's not a puzzle, that's frustrating.

* At the end of day one, it took a long time to figure out where I needed to go and what to do to complete my tasks for the day. Perhaps some sort of checklist would have been nice.

All in all, it's a really good start I think.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone other have screenratio problem with this game?
For me game screem is about 50% of full screen and fullscreen mode wont fix that it only and black egdes to screen.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Great update but not sure if I've seen everything.

Done all the jobs/requests that the helper outside the school mentions, but during the day you meet some people which looks like the day could end three different ways. Meet the two school girls in their room, meet the lady from NBBS TV studio, or meet with the girl from the volley ball game.

Tried going back to the school but Kelly says she still has stuff to do. Is that where it ends and we have to wait for the next update?

As per usual, a lot of the script had me laughing out loud. Some of the scenes were raunchy but still mostly just tease scenes.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick question: When will 0.2x be officially released to the public?

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes - I saw that 0.23 beta is out to patrons, so...

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I thought GreyInu mentioned that this update would have full sex after it being out so long? I saw the oral scene in the alley which was pretty raunchy, but nothing else.

Also. Did anyone find the hidden scene at the fair ground. I've been back down into Wiki's underground office and Kelly can inspect a few of his items down there. But thats all I could find.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

GreyInu, I don't mean to sound like a dick, but's it's been nearly nine months without a public build. Is 0.1 all we non-paying plebs will get?

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

GreyInu, I don't mean to sound like a dick, but's it's been nearly nine months without a public build. Is 0.1 all we non-paying plebs will get?
Wow, I thought that 0.15 at least was released, but I guess not...

Yeah, time for a new non-patreon release.

And this comes from a guy that supports whenever he can because I legitimately like this game. The theme is great, and I love the writing. I've said it in the patreon comments, this is probably the only game that made me laugh out fucking loud.

But seriously, V0.23 is out. Let's hear it! V0.2 for everybody! Or V0.15!

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.15] [V0.23 Patreon] Updated!

Hey there guys, v0.23 is finally ready! It contains more than ten events full of new characters, risky missions and tons of bad puns! And naked ladies from time to time too, but specially puns.

You can get it !

Also, v0.15 is now available for the public in the first post!

Some pictures of the game:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.15] [V0.23 Patreon] Updated!

Yay! Thanks for being responsive and getting us another chapter. Boo! Busy for the next week...will see when I can get to it and the further misadventures of Kelly...

hornylittleorc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey there guys, v0.23 is finally ready! It contains more than ten events full of new characters, risky missions and tons of bad puns! And naked ladies from time to time too, but specially puns.

nude running with mask on[/IMG]
No matter what I do, I cannot trigger that last picture - any hints?

i.e. the one in the mask running away. Also, apparently there is a beach scene with a black guy?

JohnEagle

Reputation score

Do you plan to make a walkthrough?

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No matter what I do, I cannot trigger that last picture - any hints?

i.e. the one in the mask running away. Also, apparently there is a beach scene with a black guy?
Go to the TV studio NNBS or whatever its called. You eventually have to take part in a game. Just keep talking to the people in that area and you unlock new scenes, then eventually you will find the image you were looking for.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can get it !

Damn, looks tasty. If/when my financial situation stabilizes I'll have to pledge again. But for now, I simply look on from afar. Ah well, that just means there'll be more stuff when I get to play it.

Keep it up dude!

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The new stuff looks great! Can't wait for the public release!

hornylittleorc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to the TV studio NNBS or whatever its called. You eventually have to take part in a game. Just keep talking to the people in that area and you unlock new scenes, then eventually you will find the image you were looking for.
I have done all that, but no order of play gets me the image. Tried multiple times.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have done all that, but no order of play gets me the image. Tried multiple times.
All I can remember from that part is that eventually the police leave the way open to reach the public toilets. Then thats where you meet the cop who you went on a patrol with in the earlier release. By any chance did you skip text or anything which prevented you from keeping your mask on or something? Otherwise I have no idea as it happened naturally for me.