What's new

RPG Maker The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.2] [V0.3 Patreon] UPDATED!!

hornylittleorc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.15] [V0.23 Patreon] Updated!

All I can remember from that part is that eventually the police leave the way open to reach the public toilets. Then thats where you meet the cop who you went on a patrol with in the earlier release. By any chance did you skip text or anything which prevented you from keeping your mask on or something? Otherwise I have no idea as it happened naturally for me.
my character never puts the mask on

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.15] [V0.23 Patreon] Updated!

my character never puts the mask on
It sounds like you skipped the text when the girl asks you to join her naked in the game. I'm certain thats what happens.

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the ones wondering about the last screenshot:

You need to get the mask from El Sorro's room in the second day for the scene to trigger.

I hope that clears some confusion!

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm wondering here... What kind of program do those guys use to make these 3D Characters?

This got really good, waiting for the next update!1

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For the ones wondering about the last screenshot:

You need to get the mask from El Sorro's room in the second day for the scene to trigger.

I hope that clears some confusion!
Hi GreyInu.

Could you give hints on to what hidden scenes are available in the game please.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm wondering here... What kind of program do those guys use to make these 3D Characters?

This got really good, waiting for the next update!1
Judging from the looks its daz3d and the main character is based on Olympia 7. I recognize few others too, some clothing and environments too, but it seems most of assets are either paid on request or made by GreyInu himself. Anyway if you want to make a game like that the initial cost you need to invest is quite high and you really need some great ideas and writing skills to make it back.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Judging from the looks its daz3d and the main character is based on Olympia 7. I recognize few others too, some clothing and environments too, but it seems most of assets are either paid on request or made by GreyInu himself. Anyway if you want to make a game like that the initial cost you need to invest is quite high and you really need some great ideas and writing skills to make it back.
I take it the programming/coding is difficult too huh? I don't know any of that stuff otherwise I'd tinker myself.

I know even the still scenes of characters can sometimes take several hours for a PC to build/paint for the creator, so I imagine a top spec PC is a must huh?

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When it comes to coding you don't have to actually do it, rpgmaker or other game making engines let you make games after you learn to use them, sure you can add some extra scripts but its not required. It's guys using their own engines or writing them for others that are really skilled.

As for PC you can use basically any rig that can run new games, rendering a photorealistic iray image from a 3d scene takes anywhere from few minutes to hours, with less time if you have gpu with lots of cuda cores and enough memory for your scene to fit in. Basically new nvidia pascal cards can render iray scenes in few mins. Setting the scene and getting all the required assets takes more time, but you can simply buy a lot of models, poses, objects etc on the marketplace. You can set lots of things (like breasts shape or whatever) with morphs, transforms and basic poser controls, but if you want a really new model it takes huge amount of effort, from shaping (sculpting) with zbrush to taking pictures from different angles for textures and uv-mapping them to fit your shape. And motion capture equipment if you want movement/animations. If you can do that you can even make decent money selling your own made assets to others.

But for successful games ideas and scenario writing are as important as the looks and GreyInu seems to be delivering quite well in this area.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When it comes to coding you don't have to actually do it, rpgmaker or other game making engines let you make games after you learn to use them, sure you can add some extra scripts but its not required. It's guys using their own engines or writing them for others that are really skilled.

As for PC you can use basically any rig that can run new games, rendering a photorealistic iray image from a 3d scene takes anywhere from few minutes to hours, with less time if you have gpu with lots of cuda cores and enough memory for your scene to fit in. Basically new nvidia pascal cards can render iray scenes in few mins. Setting the scene and getting all the required assets takes more time, but you can simply buy a lot of models, poses, objects etc on the marketplace. You can set lots of things (like breasts shape or whatever) with morphs, transforms and basic poser controls, but if you want a really new model it takes huge amount of effort, from shaping (sculpting) with zbrush to taking pictures from different angles for textures and uv-mapping them to fit your shape. And motion capture equipment if you want movement/animations. If you can do that you can even make decent money selling your own made assets to others.

But for successful games ideas and scenario writing are as important as the looks and GreyInu seems to be delivering quite well in this area.
Cheers for the info man.

Yeah I 100% agree that GreyInu's strongest point is his story telling. Not sure if English speaking is his first language, but he certainly knows how to make a western audience laugh.

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey

I stuck on beach when i am naked what to do i met this old couple but waht to do next.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey

I stuck on beach when i am naked what to do i met this old couple but waht to do next.
I hear that sports are a good way to pass the time. Some say you even have to travel to get to them.

smitrano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone post a save file. it would help big time for me.

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hear that sports are a good way to pass the time. Some say you even have to travel to get to them.
I try everything on this beach and cannt leave or play with this people volleyball. I missing something.

Nobody know what to do.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I try everything on this beach and cannt leave or play with this people volleyball. I missing something.

Nobody know what to do.
There's a spot below and just to the left of the game that will start a dialog - I had to just walk around until it triggered...

smitrano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

save file?

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

Question on version 0.23:

1. day of work - comic book store. Mission with flyers. Gave flyers to mother/daughter on the bench, two martha fans, old perv (tried to catch flyers of course :p) and Nadia.

There is no one left. Can't leave the area on foot, can't enter any buildings. Can't return - says "I'm not done yet."
I can get with the bus into any area. However if I try to get amusement area, I'll get some line about "seeing if skirt is finished" and "redhead kelly" leaving the taylor. The I get completely stuck - can't even use the bus. I do get to see "palmer in the alley" scene, but that's it.

If I go anywhere else with the bus, when I return Kelly says: "I think I've done my best, there is just not many people around. Let's go back."
However, if I try to get to comic store it repeats: "I'm not done yet."

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Latest version is incredible work. It took a whole quarter to release (perhaps thats the financial plan) but it was worth it. Lots of content and as per usual the writing was superb and had me laughing out loud in some parts.

The scenes were super raunchy too.

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How is it going? THEx v0.26 is finally ready! This new version contains more than 150 CGs incluiding up to 10 brand new animations and a worrying amount of nonsense no one cares about.

You can get it !

Some pictures of the game:

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.15] [V0.26 Patreon] Updated!

On the second full day if you talk to the student outside the hotel he mentions a ninja at the fair, can some one tell me where he is as I can't find him. Thanks.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.15] [V0.26 Patreon] Updated!

This game is awesome. I love the writing and the jokes are really funny.

But I feel like this game has a tragic deal breaker: its title. It has no appeal at all, despite being relevant to the plot, it sucks ass!

I really think the game would get more light if it had more kinky, second title which gives insight about what kick(s) this game resolves around.

Something like "The humbling experience - The teacher who desperately sought favors" or anything.
This game deserve to get know better, but a title like "The enjoyable ballpen", "The nullReference exception" or "The humbling experience" will not gets our, everyday pervs, attentions.