What's new

RPG Maker The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.2] [V0.3 Patreon] UPDATED!!

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.1(Updated!)] [V0.15 Patreon]

Greyinu posted on Patreon 3 days ago that there's a high chance that .2 will be released sometime this week.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.1(Updated!)] [V0.15 Patreon]

Has anyone heard anything from the dev on how the next update is going, or is this yet another title that got binned when they made enough money from Patreons?

Hope not as it had serious potential.

Also. Sorry to jack the thread with another title, but can anyone link me to a thread on here specifically for Begger of Net's My New Life? As soon as I get that link I will edit and delete this question.
I'm not sure there is one yet. I used the search function, as well.
Also, there's a lot of work going into making sure the game runs smoothly and without error - but some things escape the net. I won't repeat what Demontom just said. But the best we can do is cheer him on and hope for more frequent status updates.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Appreciate the info guys.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Humbling Experience v0.2 BETA is here!

It's finally here, check your inbox if you are a 15$+ patron.
As always let me know if you have any problem whatsoever, I'll try to fix it asap.

Now I'm gonna go get some sleep, I don't remember how my bed looks like.

PD: By the way, I got rid of the infamous maid at the hotel, now there is a student there that will speak about rumors he's heard, every rumor is obviously one event. Once you do the event he won't talk about it anymore. Let's hope this works better!

Ace94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can the developer tell me what he used (program and such) to create this god-like game? I really wanna try to do something like this myself although I lack the skills, but I am eager to learn.
I will really appreciate it if you can say or in PM. Thank you very much for this masterpiece.

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be stuck at first day in the diner where you get to control Zelda, i have no clue what i need to do, interacted with everyone, the business man saysthat i should just put there stuff on the table, but nothing happens.

Last edited:

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i can't leave the hotel after first day it says i can't go back there but tells me i need to go into the city... this happen to anyone else and if so how u get past it.

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i can't leave the hotel after first day it says i can't go back there but tells me i need to go into the city... this happen to anyone else and if so how u get past it.
You need to first go to the first level (with the elevator) and go in one of the rooms there.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I seem to be stuck at first day in the diner where you get to control Zelda, i have no clue what i need to do, interacted with everyone, the business man saysthat i should just put there stuff on the table, but nothing happens.
It was a few weeks ago now but I think that's where I stopped as well - as the student in the cafe and no way to progress that I could find...:confused:

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, that was a small bug present in the first beta build I sent to the patrons, it was fixed that very same day. I guess some people can't wait to upload stuff...

V0.2 is still in beta testing and it will be released shortly, I'll announce it right here like always.

See ya!

Last edited:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey, that was a small bug present in the first beta build I sent to the patrons, it was fixed that very same day. I guess some people can't wait to upload stuff...

V0.2 is still in beta testing and it will be released shortly, I'll announce it right here like always.

See ya!
Hey - your stuff is so good that I don't want to wait - if I see a new build I'll go for it...:D

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

kusoge

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.1 [V0.2 Patreon(Updated!]

Hey there guys, sorry I'm not very active in the forums but duty calls!

Anyway, The Humbling Experience v0.2 is ready and available for !

Some pictures of the game:

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.1 [V0.2 Patreon(Updated!]

So is everyone happy with the latest update?

I can't play these demos anymore as I lose track of what the hell is going on. Going to wait until The Humbling Experience is finished and then try it out if I'm still into this sort of thing.

All the best to the dev though. From what I tried in the past you seemed to be creating an amazing game in both raunchy content and very witty and likeable characters.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So is everyone happy with the latest update?

I can't play these demos anymore as I lose track of what the hell is going on. Going to wait until The Humbling Experience is finished and then try it out if I'm still into this sort of thing.

All the best to the dev though. From what I tried in the past you seemed to be creating an amazing game in both raunchy content and very witty and likeable characters.
was cool, but i think its to focused on lesbian stuff, want some male action :(

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its a tough one when playing the lead character as a female. Even if she's not a player created character, you become very protective over them because you just not know how us guys can be when it comes to awesome curvy women with fantastic bush :D

Where as when its with other females, you feel like the female character has complete control over everything that is happening.

But if there's two dev teams who know how to make a gamer want their female character to get some serious cock fun, it's GreyInu of this game, and P and P of Lily of the Valley. Because both teams are so good at writing a character, you want to see every possibility there is, even if its not something you would usually go looking for.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Its a tough one when playing the lead character as a female. Even if she's not a player created character, you become very protective over them because you just not know how us guys can be when it comes to awesome curvy women with fantastic bush :D

Where as when its with other females, you feel like the female character has complete control over everything that is happening.

But if there's two dev teams who know how to make a gamer want their female character to get some serious cock fun, it's GreyInu of this game, and P and P of Lily of the Valley. Because both teams are so good at writing a character, you want to see every possibility there is, even if its not something you would usually go looking for.
true that :p

Alderaan86

Reputation score

I'm stuck in the Dinner store at the second day, when the girl goes with the coffee, the bussiness man says put it on the table and the other guy says thanks, but nothing more happens, i can't return to the hotel without the event and i can't advance further, can anyone help me?

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the Dinner store at the second day, when the girl goes with the coffee, the bussiness man says put it on the table and the other guy says thanks, but nothing more happens, i can't return to the hotel without the event and i can't advance further, can anyone help me?
did u put it on the table? between them? if thats what u are stuck on

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I can promise some male action for the next update, it's indeed long overdue.