What's new

RPG Maker The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.2] [V0.3 Patreon] UPDATED!!

Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.1(Updated!)] [V0.15 Patreon]

Hi guys! I'm sorry I can't be checking the forums all that often, quite busy over here.

Happy to see people are having fun with the game, I might have to make the maid a little more straight forward though, she's creating some confusion. A walkthrough will probably be coming in the future too.

As for your most recent question: To make the lingerie scene appear you only need to try out the bikini with the girls the night before, that will give her the courage to try new things!

See you later! Have fun!

PD: The Health center is the sauna and massage place, events at the clinic will only happen at night when we get there.

Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.1(Updated!)] [V0.15 Patreon]

Or maybe just assign the jobs and the maid some flags so she only tells you about what you haven't done already.
About the walkthrough... If you were to give Kelly a diary item which keeps track of places she's been to for jobs (which get struck through/greyed afterwards - and restored the next day if repeatable) and places she's either thought of or heard about, it might alleviate at least some of the confusion.

This is going to be so much fun once it hits 1.0. It's already excellent and a tease. Love it :)

I'm going to assume there's going to be a lot more content with the Hinako and Nadia arcs.
I realise that sometimes names are just names, but often in japanese they have a meaning which can really turn out to be ironic ^^v
GI, I hope the work continues to this standard :)

Last edited:

I really like the humor. Like the mom playing in the fountain at the park while the kid is on the bench tsk tsking. The random pervert. And just how unhinged the NPC's are. Great stuff. It keeps the game fresh and makes talking to everyone a treat

:D

I wonder what I am missing. In the latest update I cannot find any scenes beside the townhall ones...

- comic book store (clerk suggests some photoshoot but Kelly refuses)
- health care center ( no options, receptionist does not let me enter)
- fair requires costume but Kelly does not want to buy anything from lingerie store

Annoying!

I wonder what I am missing. In the latest update I cannot find any scenes beside the townhall ones...

- comic book store (clerk suggests some photoshoot but Kelly refuses)
- health care center ( no options, receptionist does not let me enter)
- fair requires costume but Kelly does not want to buy anything from lingerie store

Annoying!

Just sounds to me like you aren't on the patreon version of the game.

Does anyone know where to get this scene? I saw it on the advert for the game on a forum but can't seem to find it... I am on the top reward bracket

Attachments

• SCR_The_Humb_Ex_005.jpg
    SCR_The_Humb_Ex_005.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1

That specific picture:
Talk to Palmer in the slums on the 2nd full day. Say that you did not see his cock when he was with the prostitute on the introduction day

That specific picture:
Talk to Palmer in the slums on the 2nd full day. Say that you did not see his cock when he was with the prostitute on the introduction day

I hope they make a walkthrough, there are so many minor things like this and I feel they make a big difference later on

This has definitely become one of my favourite demos alongside Lily of the Valley and My New Life.

Whaou this game is really great, one of the best adult 3D game, the charactere are unique and the pace of the "corruption" (not real corruption but you know) is close to the perfection, yout writing skills is amazing ,i really feel something playing this game. Your game is in the top 3 of the best 3D games i ever played.

Please keep the good work and can't wait for next update.

(sorry for my bad english)

I can't trigger the bedroom scene with the three girls at the end of day 2, I have 5 stars and been everywhere, what am I doing wrong.

First, loving the game. the humor is great. and her overall seductions is nicely paced.

However, can i use saves from v.01 in v0.15? i've done the maid scenes, great by the way, and the babysitting. but did not get stars for either one. and now i seem to be stuck at 3 stars. Should i have gotten stars for those jobs and didn't because of using the v0.1 save? or are there jobs i'm missing?

Ok, found the post saying saves work. so i'm just missing something. How do i get to the slums? or is that section only available on day 2 with the police job?

Ok, found the post saying saves work. so i'm just missing something. How do i get to the slums? or is that section only available on day 2 with the police job?
Yes. At least at present, that's the only way to get there.

I can't trigger the bedroom scene with the three girls at the end of day 2, I have 5 stars and been everywhere, what am I doing wrong.

Are you having problem getting back into the Inn/ Or back in the Inn but don't know what to do?

- If you can't get back into the Inn, you need to go back to the area you went to right at the start of the game. In this area is the the place where you found a student with a whore... in this area you'll find that same student in an alley. Talk to him, and all other NPC's and go to every door.

I had the same issue - I had gotten all 5 starts but couldn't go back to the Inn, till I remembered the starting area and went back to it. Sorry I can't say how to get there as I found it by chance. lol

- If your in the Inn, go to the food area and talk to the students there. One of them should tell you about a problem with a student in a toilet. Once mentioned, go up to the correct floor and room and talk to the students there.

Off-topic but on-topic at the same time:
Did anyone else get 0-post request asking for a save?
Have I come across as having a a file that could bail someone out of having to do some real work?

yeah, got the same request.

Between Humbling Experience, Lily of the Valley, My New Life and Summertime Sage - 2017 should be a very raunchy year of gaming.

Re: The Humbling Experience.

This is an okay game, but the places are so big and takes so much of times to walk around.

Have you made sure to switch the sprint option to always on? Its in the options menu, and just in case you don't know, shift and direction also makes characters run in these type of games.

Has the dev announced any new info over at his patreon page?

Has anyone heard anything from the dev on how the next update is going, or is this yet another title that got binned when they made enough money from Patreons?

Hope not as it had serious potential.

Last edited:
Back