What's new

The Idealist and The Tyrant (Aiden;Sakuro)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Idealist and The Tyrant (Aiden)

Maria, upon Aiden calling her out, turned on him and made a leap back as if he were diseased. "Stay away, Aiden! I've already heard of your 'quest' that you're going on! You're actually going to go and try to get protection from the mamono outside. As a man, you should know what you're capable of! It's clear that all you're after is the beauty of the monsters outside! I'm not going to join the list of women you've had sex with!" she shouted angrily at him. Though Maria wasn't entirely innocent, as she had slight traces of Amazon blood in her veins, which slightly explained why she was so strong.

"You're just a pervert like Ryoko!" she announced. "I won't listen to a single thing you have to say outside of the arena. People like us have had to prove our worth." she directed at herself and the rest of the arena fighters. "All you've done is have sex with naive girls. You're just a womanizer!" she preached rather hatefully at Aiden for his past of having gotten around town a bit, and the women in it. The punch Aiden recalled was when Maria and Aiden were getting close. A young girl, hopeful of being successful in the arena, was happy to have Aiden's support. After a time though, it became clear she misunderstands things very easily after she was told by someone that all Aiden wanted was to have sex with her before mentioning the names of all the other girls he was with. Caught off guard, one single word doomed Aiden, and Maria blew up. Under the circumstances, it was the worst thing to say. And it forever labeled him as a pervert to her.

It wasn't something she clearly got over either. It may have been that she liked Aiden, and the thought that he would just use her for his satisfaction angered her. Damning him yet again, she looked ready to punch him as she had before. "Just go to that whore, Ryoko! You two were made for each other!"

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aiden's brow furrowed and his lips pressed together in the face of Maria's scorn. Her hate. Eventually he couldn't take any more of the bile bubbling up from the woman. His right hand made a swift cutting motion through the air, as if to slice through Maria's very words.

"Stop it Maria. Just stop. This isn't about sex. Would I even be here if that were the case? No. This is about our people."

Though she said she wouldn't listen, he spoke anyway. Despite the aggression building in her he ventured to take a step closer. Where his voice had been harsh and commanding when he told her to stop, his tone became more mild. He could see the perceived slight was in fact still held tight by the woman. It was a wound too long left unreal. A rift he needed to try and close.

"I never did a single bad thing to you, did I? Did I betray you in some way, or did you let rumors about me get in the way of our friendship?"

If she hadn't thrown her punch by then, Aiden moved closer. His right hand raised, palm opening and beckoning.

"The truth is, you never gave me a chance. Let me prove myself Maria. Help me prepare our people for the coming storm."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"As I said, if you have anything to say, say it in the arena. But you're far too much of a coward to face me anyway." Maria replied harshly, before turning her back on Aiden once again, and marching off quickly to the arena doors instead of somewhere else to train, her pony tail flowing with a sort of confidence that believed Aiden would back away.

"Course he'll run away," announced a man holding an axe, conversing with another, who was holding a hammer. "Maria is one of the strongest competitors."

"He'll be destroyed by her." commented another onlooker of the scene.

"She's heading to the arena though. I think she wants you to follow her." said a woman holding a bow and arrow. Apart of a group, it was clear that her profession with a bow wouldn't help her in the arena one on one very well, so she worked in a group with others to do better. "If you're serious, you should follow her. Otherwise, it wouldn't be worth the bruises if you were truly only after her body." she advised Aiden.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, he had a feeling it would come to this. Aiden hoped he could talk her down from a fight. But fighting was in the woman's blood. It was hard to deny the very thing flowing through your veins. Nature didn't call. It demanded. He understood that. The youth was watching maria stalk off towards the arena while he pulled the shield off of his back and slid it into place. Dark eyes narrowed in spite of the murmurs around him. At least one person was moderately constructive. Not too prideful to ask for advice, he glanced to the archer.

"Do you have any good advice that might help me?"

Aiden waited a span to hear the woman's feedback before following Maria into the arena. She hadn't grabbed one of her trademark huge swords just yet, but he wante dhis shield off his back and ready incase that was her intent. Walking to the arena Aiden had a calm sort of confidance. Not haughty, but self assured. Whether he bested Maria wasn't important. Showing everyone he was serious in his mission, and that he wasn't just setting out on a sex-romp, that's what was important.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman shook her head at Aiden. "Don't talk much, that's all I can really say. There's no way a man like you could beat Maria. But you should take her seriously. Don't try to talk her down, just fight her with all you've got. She'll respect that." the woman spoke as if she knew Maria well. "I've fought with Maria before. We never had to say a word to each other. We just knew how to support each other. If you want her support... You have to show it." she said simply.

Once in the arena, as if Aiden jinxed himself, Maria was spotted in the center of the sandy circular arena, holding her favored weapon. The windy, dune shaped half circle made her hair flow like a banner of war. The way she held herself as well spoke of how she was ready to test Aiden's resolve. From where it was buried in the sand, Maria heaved it into the air, before gripping it in both hands, and holding it behind her. He would recall that stance from when she was practicing before. Dragging her blade behind her, she'd bring it around, and slam it's full force upon her opponent. Just from that, it was clear she did not intend to hold back.

Her brow furrowed, and her frown persisted. She stood still in the arena. Her eyes stared at Aiden with warning, daring him to come closer, and tempt her to attack.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aiden studied Maria's stance, and his mind immediately raced with memories of her technique. In his mind's eye he made estimations of probably strategy she would employ, and counters to it. As he drew closer he pulled the sword from his back, angled his shield slightly, and pushed the blade of his weapon forwards, so that the flat went along side the rim of his defensive tool.

He was a thinker, a plotter, planner, and dreamer. Not a professional fighter. He had training though, and it showed in his posture and stance. But there was no warrior's air to the youth. Aiden's demeanor was too calm for that. There was no heated fury beneath the surface, but instead a sort of probing scrutiny from those dark eyes.

Aiden faced Maria's power strike with calculated defense. He moved in, and let her to make the big sweeping strike she had readied. If she chose to attack, Aiden was prepared to turn with the blow, using his angled shield to deflect and lift her sword up and away so as to expose her torso to a counter attack. But it was clear he had no intention of being the first to attack.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not attacking... Marisa wasn't pleased with his choice. Raising her blade, and making a wide sweep, she blew a large amount of sand in his direction, more of a taunt than anything else, as she still stood in place, shaking her head and looking down on him even more for approaching her only to remain on the defensive.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Right then. Right when she was at the apex of her swing for that taunting gesture and couldn't pull back to recover in time: Aiden struck. His shield raised to block any drawback, such as a strike from her hilt, and his sword thrust forward!

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A gasp.

An emotion other than anger appeared on Maria's face for once in a long time as she looked genuinely surprised that Aiden attacked her. Still, Aiden's blade struck only air as Maria was quick to kick her leg and knock Aiden's blade straight into the air before spinning her blade around, and slamming the flat side against him, smacking him through the air for a short distance before he came to a sliding halt in the sand. That one blow robbed him of all the air in his lungs, and pretty much decided the victor of the match as Maria approached him, and got on top of him from behind as he lay on his front.

"You actually attacked me...!?" Maria exclaimed, astonished. "... Tell me the truth." she demanded, before grabbing Aiden by his shoulders, and flipping him over so that he was looking directly at her. "What do you really want? I don't believe you're a saint who'd do anything for others... What do you get out of asking mamono for help?"

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The man let out a cry of surprise as he was sent flying through the air and slid across the sandy arena floor. He was left stunned, air ripped from his lungs. He wanted to blow the sand off of his face with a sharp breath, but as it was he wound up using his hand as he tried to breath normally. Once his face was cleaned of sand he was going to get to his feet, but found himself pressed back down to the ground as Maria sat on him.

The youth let out a small growl as he was flipped about. No, he didn't apreciate being manhandled. He had no intention of staying on his back either, and sat up. Aiden's hands moved to push at Maria's hips so that she slid down to his lap rather than somewhere that would pin his torso down. At least he tried to manuver into such a less vulnerable position. When he responded to her question he looked her in the eye. He'd never lied about his motives, he just didn't share the entirity of them openly with everyone. Now he told Maria what he wasn't saying publicly.

"I do want to help our people. That is the truth. But this success will also improve my station in our community, and beyond. I'll have influence and authority. Both of which appeal to me, and it'll allow me to do greater things."

There was a pause as he seemed to look through Maria.

"I need to believe I'm more than a jeweler's son. I want a life with meaning ... I want to create something that will last beyond my short life."

With the last statement Aiden's right hand clenched into a fist. As if he refused to live a mundane life. His eyes returned to focus after that. As if he'd just come back from looking into a future only he could see.

"An alliance like this could chance the world."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria got extremely agitated when Aiden went for her hips. Slapping his hands away, she moved on her own before looking at him with an expression of disappointment, and offering a sigh. "In the end, you just want to be some hotshot..." she analyzed what he said, not seeming to pleased with his ambitions. "If you involve the mamono with our city, then I honestly doubt you'll ever see the top of the chain, much less get your hands on it..." She suddenly chuckled. "Especially not when a girl like me can manhandle you so easily."

"That was very entertaining!" announced the voice of a single girl from the audience. Sitting in one of the front row seats not far from the pair, a young girl with an expression of curious youth smiled at Aiden and Maria. "I really liked that!" she announced again. "Even though you're so weak, you still tried to win! You're pretty brave, even though everyone says you're a pervert!"

"Oi...!" Maria complained, lifting off of Aiden. "You're too young to be in a place like this!"

The girl frowned at Maria. "I'm as old as you are! I'm a half-vampire, so I age slowly, that's all!" she defended herself. "Hey, mister pervert!" the girl shouted out, before jumping over the guard that would normally protect the audience, easily clearing a ten foot leap before she'd approach Aiden. "Can I come with you? I want to change history too, because I hate this town!" she announced, though didn't sound like she was truly angry. "Matter of fact, there are a lot of things I hate... But I think that if we work together, we can change all the things we hate!" she announced with zeal.

"Besides, if you don't let me help you, I'll light you on fire!" she told Aiden with an innocent smile.

"My name's Venice! Nice to meet you, pervert!" she greeted Aiden with his current title.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Don't ask for the truth if you don't want to hear it."

Was Aiden's response to Maria's disappointment. She wanted honesty. That's what he gave her. Honesty didn't always make you feel better. Once the warrior woman got off of him Aiden was on his feet again. He didn't seem put off by Maria comments on his combat prowess. Afterall, if he could single handedly wade through an army of mamono he might as well travel alone.

"That's why I could use someone to help with my training."

Adain took a couple of Step away from Maria and began dusting the sand off of his clothes. While in the process of doing so he took note of the tiny person who was commenting on the brief bout between himself and the half-blood amazon. The girl's declaration of support for his drasticlly unpopular views earned her a smile bright enough to light of a starless night.

"Call me Aiden. Hate is a powerful emotion, so I hope you're exadurating. Otherwise, I think I may have just met a kindred spirit."

The smile went away when she threatened to set him on fire. A moment of quiet fell upon him as he moved to collect his sword. It didn't stay in his hand, but found a home in his sheath again. After the weapon had been put away he regarded the vampire spawn; mild in manner but serious in tone.

"It'd be good to have you with me ... but no more threats. We'll have to trust and rely on one another. Threats don't build trust. They break it down."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The little vampire Venice only continued to smile even when Aiden didn't seem pleased with her decision to set him on fire should he refuse. "I'm someone who you haven't met, and my appearance is rather deceiving too. I didn't trust you to say yes, so I guess there was no trust to break down!" she announced with an energetic tone. "I won't hold you back, promise! I mostly just want to see if you'll make things better, or worse. Don't mind me!" she giggled.

"Hey! Aiden!" Maria complained, "She's just a small girl! What are you thi-!?" she was cut off suddenly when Venice reached up, and took Maria's sword from where she left it after getting on top of Aiden, before pointing it at Maria, holding the blade with only one hand.

"Please don't insult my size, or my capability. I'll gladly prove how capable I am!" she announced, handling the blade as if it were a mere toy before letting it go as if it were plastic, before it crashed into the ground with a thunderous boom. "If that's not enough," she began again, before coming up to Aiden. Standing tall enough just to that the top of her height touched his chin, she put her hands to his chest and took on a suggestive expression as she looked up at him. "I can prove how capable I am in other ways too~!" she flirted, but seemed more interested in a reaction from Maria than Aiden.

And a reaction she got, as the pink haired girl twitched a bit. "Now you're just trying to get on my nerves..."

Venice giggled, stepping back from Aiden. "So you noticed~"

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Her comments about wanting to see how thing panned out received a shallow nod. He couldn't promise how things would turn out. They'd be venturing into uncharted unexplored territory. Socially speaking. At least for his people anyway.

"That jump of your's did suggest there was more to you than meets the eye."

He admitted when the issue of her holding the expedition back was raised. Since she had defended herself well enough, Aiden saw no need to step in when Maria drew attention to her youthful appearance. Even though he suspected her to be unusually strong due to her vampiric heritage, some surprise still found it's way onto his face when he wielded Maria's large weapon as easily as the warrior woman herself. Maybe more easily.

"Like I said, I'd be glad to have you as part of the expedition."

Aiden commented when Venice took up her suggestive stand. His right hand rose and with his middle finger he brushed some hair out of the girl's brow as she looked up at him. A fresh smile was given to her before he looked over at Maria to gauge her reaction to the flirtation as well. He waited until Venice withdrew from him before addressing Maria.

"I'd feel a lot safer if you came with us Maria."
As the first person to join Aiden's cause, Venice get a "gold star of coolness".

Well, second. But the first on the expedition. Old Ken gets a star for being the first even though he isn't part of the traveling group.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria seemed to get even more agitated when Aiden seemed to play along, brushing Venice's hair when she flirted with him. "Damn pervert... I knew it!" Maria growled.

But it was Venice who stepped in to save the day. "I put him under my spell for a moment. I was controlling him, so please understand that I can manipulate your boyfriend as I please should I ever wish to." Venice announced. Of course, she didn't do that at all, she was just making it up, as far as Aiden knew.

Maria grumbled, her anger redirected as she threw up her arms. "Whatever! If you can get manipulated by a girl like that, then I guess I'll come with you just to cart you back here when you fail." Maria grudgingly agreed.

"Tallyho!" Venice announced. "Let's go! But let's decide rank first!" Venice announced, apparently excited. "I'm the honorary leader, Maria is the warrior, and Aiden is... Our navigator!" Venice took a moment to decide Aiden's occupation, and left it at that. "Show us the road to the new world, navigator!" Venice commanded Aiden.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aiden wasn't entirely appreciative of how Venice decided to 'save the day'. Maybe her heart was in the right place, and she wasn't trying to be a manipulative little woman ... or maybe her vampiric nature was asserting itself. He'd have to watch that. But the leery look he gave communicated that fact he didn't believe he was under any spell and neither should Maria.

"Sure you did."

Then in his own defense Aiden's dark eyes turned to the growling warrior woman.

"Calm down. Flirting isn't a bad thing. Like it or not, I flirt on occasion, and yes ... have sex. One does not always lead to the other."

He paused, and thought for a moment. His expression turning to a frown.

"Though I hear some mamono can control men like Venice suggested ... I'm going to have to trust you to be alert for that."

The frown went away as Venice declared herself honorary leader. A sudden short burst of laughter came from him. Light hearted as it was, he wasn't going to let anyone take hold of the reigns. It was his mission. His rump was on the line. Aiden didn't really have it in him to be a follower anyway.

"You're cute, but no. I'm in charge. However, since we're such kindred spirits and you were the first to join the expedition you get to be second in command."

A hand raised to pat Venice's shoulder.

"We're going to speak with Ryoko before heading out of town. The Mayor suggested she come, and her magic will be a boon if she joins us. Besides, she's an old friend."

With that he drew back his hand and slid his shield onto his back as he made way to lead the trio out of the arena and towards the shrine Ryoko dwelled.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I feel more comfortable having Venice as the leader," Maria announced off-handedly, which made Venice celebrate. It was clear that it was Maria's intention to spite Aiden.

"Two to one! I'm the leader!" Venice celebrated. "But all of that is a lot of responsibility, and as the leader, I will need important vacation leave from duty. So, that means Aiden, my second in command-"

"I don't feel comfortable with Aiden being above me." Maria announced.

"-Third in command, Aiden, will take care of all the dirty work!" Venice declared.

Upon hearing of their next destination, Venice nodded. "Ryoko, the shrine maiden? I was nearly molested by her on an occasion when she mistook me for a child before I gave her divine punishment, by kicking her in the shin! Let's make her atone for her sins against humanity by performing work of good will!" Venice announced, calling the shots like a leader.

"You are wise, oh glorious leader." Maria said blankly, calmly cheering Venice on with a small smile on her face.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Fortunately for me, this isn't a democracy. No coups aloud. Bloodless or otherwise."

Aiden inserted into the talk of Venice and Maria reorganizing the structure of the group in their favor. Out numbered or not, he remained undaunted in his stance. Even if his voice remained mild. During his last comment about coups Aiden raised a hand dramatically. Before long Venice was sharing her experience with Ryoko.

"Are you sure you didn't lead her on?"

Arching a curious brow he regarded Vinice as she called for forcing Ryoko to perform good works. It would be quiet an experience watching the group's dynamic shift when the shrine maiden joined them. A moment later he looked over at Maria.

"So that's how it is, is it? You two are going to team up on me, and then Ryoko? For shame. Ryoko isn't even here to defend herself."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Venice laughed when Aiden became assertive in his ideal position in the group. "Third in command Aiden, if you want to be leader, then you must appease me!" she spoke as if she were a god. "When I deem you worthy to lead, I will give you my honorary title! So you better dress to impress!" she alerted him.

"In all seriousness," Maria said, "I don't really want to think that you have the power to tell me what to do." she told Aiden. "So I'll pass on the whole 'leadership' thing. If you tell me to do something I don't want to do, I'll let you know how I feel about that." she said simply.

After Aiden's response, they arrived at the small bamboo forest that surrounded Ryoko's shrine. And as expected of Ryoko and wherever she went, there was some kind of chaos going on, this time in the form of a grown man screaming like a girl.

"KYAAAAAAH!" a man, older than Aiden, screamed, before he was seen tumbling out of Ryoko's shrine with his pants at his ankles, and scrambling to escape. "YOUKAI! DEMON! MAMONO! OUR SHRINE MAIDEN IS A BEAST!" he screamed, desperately pulling his pants up before running at top speed past Aiden and company.

Then, Ryoko herself popped out from around the corner where the man was running. Naked, she appeared to have kitsune ears on her head, and a stiff tail attached to her back that was clearly fake after looking at it for a moment. "Don't you like foxes?" she called after the man who was fleeing. Her cheeks had straight lines drawn on them to make it appear as if she had whiskers. Upon seeing Aiden, she smiled, not caring in the least that she was in the nude, her dynamite body and large, firm breasts on display.

"Oh, Aiden!" she greeted him, trotting over to him lightly with her arms wide, filled with intent. "You like foxes, don't you?" she asked. Based on the crazed look of drunkeness and lust on her face, she was going to bowl over him if he didn't react, and likely be smothered in 100% woman on the ground.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aiden just smiled at Venice and gave her shoulder one of those, 'yeah, right' pats. But said nothing until Maria voiced her opinion on the matter, turning serious now. His eyes moved to the woman's face as he responded with the playful note no longer in his voice.

"Fair enough Maria. I'll try not to put you in the position where you have to do something you wouldn't want to. If you have advice, give it. If you feel something is unwise, tell me. If you no longer have the heart to go on, or feel I am acting poorly, and you want to leave ... do so. But this is my mission. You've both chosen to join me. If you're going to stand with me, and I really want that, you both need to accept that I am calling the shots."

... and right about then a man screamed. The serious expression on Aiden's face twisted into confusion as he stopped and turned to face the source of the terrible outcry. Amusement leaked into his face as his lips curved at the sight of the man running from the shrine. He tried not to smile or laugh. The man seemed genuinely frightened. Turning at the hip he watched as the man ran past him, only looking forward again when he heard Ryoko's voice.

"Foxes? Are you doing some role playing Ryoko?"

He blinked at the made-up shrine maiden. Then, noticing 'that look' he quickly moved to put Maria between Ryoko and himself Maria might not have liked his stance on relationships, or him leading his own mission, but surely she wouldn't stand for Ryoko molesting him right in front of her. Right? He was counting on that sort of reaction to save him from the indignity of being smothered by Ryoko in front of the two women he had just convinced to take part in his venture.

"I can't have that kind of fun just this moment. We're about to set out on a mission. Didn't the Mayor send someone to tell you?"

Last edited: