What's new

The Idealist and The Tyrant (Aiden;Sakuro)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Idealist and The Tyrant (Aiden)

Contrary to what Aiden might have thought about Maria, when Ryoko came running, and Maria saw Aiden hiding behind her, she quickly dodged to the side at the last moment. "Take him," she announced calmly, before Ryoko crashed into Aiden. Her arms wrapped around his head, and trapped his face between her breasts. Grinding her hips around, she moaned and giggled as if in heat, which she often was in thanks to alcohol.

"The mayor told me to take 'good' care of you! So I'll treat you to a lot of service!" Ryoko announced. "Let's make a child right now, Aiden! Just like that little girl over there!"

Then, suddenly, Ryoko rose off of Aiden with a yelp. "M-My tail!" she screamed, the fake tail above her butt ablaze. Casting quick magic, she put the flames out, while Venice whistled innocently. "W-why did you set my tail on fire... I worked hard on it." Ryoko complained.

"I think you're going about it the wrong way, Aiden." Venice announced to him, ignoring Ryoko's pouting. "We're not just some people you hired, you know? I speak for myself when I say that I want to see this world change. If you turn out to be a bad guy who just wants to manipulate people instead of bringing them smiles, then I'll have to take charge. A major conflict of interests doesn't mean I'll leave! I'll see this idea through!" she announced. "I don't think that total power should belong to anyone, so this isn't just your dream, Aiden. I want to see the world get better too!"

Ryoko looked at Venice curiously, seeming more sober now that she was lit on fire, before she smiled at the group. "Where did you find this girl, Aiden? She seems like a little idealist too! Aren't you threatened by her?"

Maria was busy looking away from Ryoko's nude form, "Please put clothes on before you try and engage in conversation..."

Tucking her arms under her breasts, Ryoko pushed her bust up to appeal to Aiden. "But Aiden likes seeing me naked~" she cooed, seeking Aiden's support on her nudity.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Undefended Aiden fell like prey pounced by a lioness. Though he cursed Maria for her betrayal, arms flailing at his side for some kind of advantage to wiggle free of Ryoko, it was all for naught. He just got a mouthful of Ryoko flesh as her firm breasts smashed against his face and mouth. He was smothered under the twin mammary mountains.

Then it was over as her flaming fox tail spurred the shrine maiden to climb off of him. That was the second time a woman was on top of him in the last half hour. He sat up, and gave Venice a silent 'thank you' look before rising to his feet.

"I think you're misunderstanding Venice. I'm not claiming total power even if I teased about it earlier. We are a team, we should talk things over as a group. But sometimes we won't have time to talk at length or plan. That's when a quick decision needs to be made, and I'm not going to step aside and let someone else take responsibility for what I have started."

When Ryoko took an interest in the half-vampire he patted Ryoko's smokey tail to help smother the smoke. Even if that happened to be near her rump, it was done with a casual familiarity.

"That's Venice. I met her after Maria finished beating me up at the arena. She has some willfulness to her, but that's a good trait for an idealist. So is the ability and willingness to compromise."

With that last comment he gave Venice a wink. Maria's comment about Ryoko's lack of clothing drew his attention to the conversation brewing between the two women. An arm found it's way around the woman dressed up like a fox, and he hugged her to his side in an affectionate manner.

Aiden showed no shame for his lover and their relationship. Such as it was. He had a clear affection for the woman, even if he wasn't willing to have sex with her on the spot; right in front of Maria and Venice. There was still a sense of closeness, and he didn't mind expressing that in front of others. Though he was more restrained than Ryoko had been, he did indulgde in the feel of her skin. The hand at the end of the arm circled around her rested on the boarder of Ryoko's stomach, lightly rubbing.

"You're a foxy woman Ryoko, and you know I like seeing you naked. But I think you're making Maria uncomfortable. Perhaps it would be best to wear a little clothing for her sake. Besides, it'll be fun to take them off later."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Smiling, Venice stuck her tongue out at Aiden when he winked at her. Though when Aiden came up to Ryoko, and began acting rather friendly with her, the busty, corrupted, and sex driven maiden wrapped her arm around him in a similar manner, pulling his waist to hers as she leaned in towards him, putting her nose to his neck, and sniffing him fondly. "You smell sweaty, Aiden~" she cooed, moaning into his neck as she seemed to be taken with his scent.

"You're disgusting, both of you." Maria shook her head, before turning her back to the pair.

"I suppose I'll get some clothes on, for a small payment~" Ryoko announced, before dipping over and wrapping her arms around Aiden, and kissing him deeply for but a moment, and then stealing away back to her shrine.

Venice folded her arms, and let out a hum. "She's more of a pervert than I would have thought. She's even more of a pervert than you were said to be." she directed at Aiden. "Though I can see now that the rumors held a little water."

"Not a little," Maria snapped. "A lot."

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The young man leaned his head towards Ryoko as she sniffed him. His dark hair swishing to the side like flexible spikes. When she warped her armed around kissed him, Aiden circled his limbs around her waist and greeted her lips with his own. A parting swat was delivered to Ryoko's rump to speed her along her way once her back was to him. While Ryoko went on her way to get dressed Aiden's attention shifted back to Maria and Venice.

"A sex drive is a healthy thing."

That was the only defense he offered to Venice's observations. But when Maria spoke up he gave her a look that was both accusatory and playful at the same time.

"If we're perverts, what about you? You wanted to watch her rub her breast in my face and grind against me. Bet you would have liked to see more too."

Aiden shook his head slowly, as if silently scolding Maria in a similar vein to how she had been scorning him. But the false severity in his expression faded quickly and he fell into musing. A mixture of emotions crossed his face, including concern.

"From what I've heard, the way Ryoko acts is consider virtuous amongst most Mamono. We'll have to keep open minds ... and at the same time watch each other's backs."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'll squash you flat, Aiden." Maria threatened, apparently pricked about his response, and not taking it very well.

"Now, now," Valencia stood between the two. "A leader can't have her troops fighting amongst each other. Let's go inside and ask for tea, hopefully that will soothe everyone's nerves." she suggested, before heading towards the shine, with Maria following her.

Before they arrived at the entrance to the structure, a robe quickly thrown on was around Ryoko's form, hiding her bare flesh. "I heard someone ask for tea. I'll get a pot ready and bring some right out!" Ryoko announced, before making a gesture of welcome to her guests. "Come in, come in! I welcome such attractive people as yourselves with open arms!" she claimed.

"Sorry for intruding!" Venice announced with polite courtesy, before Maria did the same, and went into the small shrine, before they both gathered around a small, square table, and sat down on pillow cushions while folding their legs. "Such oriental styled living. Despite being so small to live in, there is still such space. How efficient, and cozy!" Venice noted.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aiden met Maria's threat with a smile a remained unmoving despite the fact she probably could have made due on her threat if she wanted who. Literally. When Venice interposed herself and once again claimed to be leader the smile went away.

"You really need to stop that."

Despite the vie for leadership of their tiny group Aiden wasn't opposed to Venice's suggestion. They had some talking to do. Better that it be done inside in private. Accompanying the women into the shrine he glanced around as Ryoko invited them in, and took a seat at the table.

"She's right. You do maintain a a fine shrine. But I don't think you ever told me what the shrine was dedicated to."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Again, Venice stuck her tongue out at Aiden, revealing her intention to never truly 'stop that.' Though it was clear she would constantly tease Aiden over it so long as he remained so persistent. "Shrines are normally dedicated to a captured spirit, the most commonly known is the kitsune." Venice threw out what she already knew.

Ryoko nodded. "Yes, and that is what this shrine is dedicated to. When I first met Aiden, the fox spirit told me that she wanted a man to be in her presence. That was when I took Aiden to this shrine, seduced him, and we made love for many, many, many-!"

Maria cried in outburst, "Make the damn tea!" While Venice giggled.

"... His virginity was delicious~" Ryoko added, before slipping away as Maria threw her sandal at the corrupt maiden.

"As a virgin, I feel unsafe," Venice stated flatly, before looking to Aiden curiously. "Are you after my precious virginity, Aiden?" she asked with a smile, before Maria began screaming.

"SHUT UP! IT'S NOT FUNNY!" she screamed at Venice, who joined in on the perversion, seemingly happy that it got a rise out of Maria.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Those dark eyes stared at Ryoko when she admitted the plot behind his first sexual encounter. He wasn't sure if he felt betrayed and used or happy that he was part of a religious ritual of significance to Ryoko. Aiden gave this news considerable thought, and remained lost to his internal contemplation until Maria's yelling drew his attention back to material matters. An eyebrow raised as he looked between the vampire and amazon hybrids.

"You feel unsafe? I just found out that I was a sexual sacrifice to a kitsune. We should probably all feel unsafe. It explains the fox costume though ..."

The question posed by Venice was either overlooked, or ignored. She seemed to like pushing people's buttons, and Aiden wasn't inclined to play along this time around. Maria seemed to have had enough with her rising wrath. But he did turn a stern tone to Maria when he noticed that one of her sandals was across the room.

"You should be more polite to Ryoko in her shrine Maria. At least refrain from screaming and throwing things at her."

Edited in some more content because I was starting to forget an idea I had the other night.

Aiden continued the dance of attempting to mitigate the Venice's jabs and Maria's temper while trying not to prevent them from enjoying themselves until Ryoko returned the requested tea. Or demanded in Maria's case. Though he remained social, he seemed to be internalising something. When it was served Aiden accepted some tea and blew on it to quicken it's cooling.

"The Mayor feels we need protection, and Old Ken has talked about outside factions seeking to claim territory. Do you know of any benevolent spirits that would be willing to work with our city?"

He paused a to moisten his mouth by taking a drink of the still hot tea, addressing the shrine maiden. As he did so, his tone had a serious curiosity to it.

"For that matter, do you think the fox spirit would bless our group's endeavors if we were to perform the sexual equivalent of a virgin sacrifice?"

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria turned, and stared burning accusation into Aiden.

Ryoko perked up at Aiden's suggestion. "I think she just may~" she chimed with excitement, looking back over to Venice with an expression matching a sexual predator. As per usual when Ryoko got excited, her hand almost unconsciously went under the table, as she sat at the table where everyone was drinking their tea, and found Aiden's crotch, where she would end up fondling him if he didn't stop her.

Venice still didn't seem too phased as she picked up a folding fan nearby and began to fan herself while smiling like a royal amongst her people. "Being popular is so exhausting~" Venice let out a ceremonial sigh, before setting the fan down. "We should start on solid ground. More powerful mamono may try to take advantage of us, so let's start with mamono who need our help as much as we need their's." she suggested.

Suddenly, Ryoko gave out a cry as the table nudged a bit. Coincidentally, Venice made a gesture as well. Ryoko held her foot in one hand, suggesting Venice kicked what may have been a foot trying to probe Venice. "I... I know of someone..." Ryoko said with a wince at having been punished for her lewdness. "I've recently come into contact with a kitsune who has run away from her home due to the invasion of angels. She has five tails, so she's not too powerful for someone like me to handle. Also, she needs help, and a home." the maiden revealed.

"Perfect." Venice nodded.

All the while, Maria was still staring at Aiden, eyes aflame for suggesting a sexual virgin sacrifice.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I agree."

Aiden responded to Venice's suggestion about avoiding less powerful mamono that could easily take advantage of them. Meanwhile, feeling Ryoko's hand chart a course for his crotch, Aiden slipped his hand under the table to intercept her's and grasped hold of it. Once he'd taken hold of the lewd shrine maiden's hand he brought it back onto the table and continued to hold it openly, his thumb moving back and forth over her skin an affectionate caress.

His thoughts were interrupted by Ryoko's sudden exclamation due to the hidden retaliation she received for some perverted act she no doubt attempted to enact on the half vampire. Aiden decided to let the even go without comment as he looked between Ryoko, and Venice, listening to the shrine maiden's mention of another kitsune. The youth wasn't so quick to support the idea as Venice, given the mention of her flight from angelic wrath.

"This five tailed kitsune, do you know if she is being chased due to wrong doings? Also, is she nearby? Old Ken suggested that we visit Zippangu, and it may be worth talking with Clarice before we travel too far from home."

Then, feeling a hot spot on his cheek from Maria's persistent fiery glare, he turned to look at the woman and meet her gaze. Setting his tea down he raised he then raised it and made a gesture towards his chest.

"Breath Maria. Calm yourself. Then speak. If you feel we shouldn't seek a blessing from the fox spirit, I would like to know why. You might convince Venice to not volunteer."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No clue~" Ryoko shrugged innocently, before taking Aiden's hand that was holding her's and sucking lewdly on one of his fingers. "I've said all I truly know, except that she's coming from the Order Capital, which is east of us, while zippangu is to the north. I'd imagine she's running from the Order Capital simply because the presence of mamono are simply not tolerated there."

Meanwhile, Maria shook her head at Aiden. "You're really thinking Venice might volunteer herself to have sex with you..." she said with a mixture of frustration and depression.

"Well~" Venice chimed in, "We of course would not have sex."

Maria gestured at Venice with a smile and a wave of her arm. "Thank you," she said, nodding.

"Because I'd only do it if I got to be on top~" Venice chuckled, before folding her fan completely outwards, and holding it over her face so that it hid her mouth and nose as she stared at Aiden, "So it's truly if Aiden would volunteer to let me pin him down... Tie him up... And lick him all over..."

In response, Maria's head simply hit the table, offering no words in response.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

His attention was back on Ryoko when he felt her lifting his hand to her mouth. As she sucked at his finger his eyes moved between the woman's lips and eyes. Pushing forwards he delved into her mouth and pulled back, taking the opportunity to stroke in and out before the shrine maiden spoke again. Though he seemed fixated on the act he did at least listen to what Maria and Venice said.

"Since there won't be any virgin sacrifice, lets pay Clarice a visit. Then we can take some time to look for this Kitsune. It'd be good to meet with her before the Order catches up to her, but lets not spend too much time looking for someone who is actively hiding."

Aiden looked between the three women to guage their reactions. With his unoccupied hand he took up his tea, brought the cup to lips lips, and slowly drained it of it's contents. The stimulant would be good for the trip. Why waste it? After downing the tea he looked down at Maria, who had slammed her heard into the table. An eyebrow rose as if to question her actions.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're... All three of you... A bunch of damn perverts..." Maria complained, before she was lightly tapped by Venice's fan.

"I mean no harm, I'm just having fun~" Venice giggled. "I didn't know Aiden would so casually take a young girl's virginity though. So ruthless~"

Meanwhile, Ryoko was focused on giving a good display, sucking on Aiden's finger alluringly, and swirling her tongue around it to help him remember what her mouth felt like around him.

"Stop it already!" Maria suddenly demanded, her eyes locked on Ryoko sucking Aiden's finger with an irritated blush. "Are any of you humans!? Most of what we've done and said was of sexual nature, let's give that a break and think about the welfare of our city!" she insisted.

Venice shrugged and went back to fanning herself. "Very well, I'll behave for a time. Let's go meet this Clarice person!" Venice smiled brightly, looking forward to meeting the devil priestess.

Maria pouted, her head sinking forward, but not hitting the table this time. "Another pervert... My own virginity will be in extreme danger at this rate..." she spoke for fear of her hymen.

Standing up, her tea cup empty, Venice smiled. "An interesting thing about mamono culture," she began. "Is that there are often many women and few men. Aiden will likely acquire a harem of women interested in him before our task is done. Bad news for Aiden... Most mamono are rather dominant. I'm interested to see how he handles himself when in the presence of dominant women, a kind of thing humanity lacks, except for oddities like our expert finger sucker~" Venice giggled.

Ryoko stopped sucking or at least trying to continue to suck Aiden's finger at that point. "Ah, yes, Aiden." Ryoko rose herself to attention, before taking an hourglass shaped bottle the size of a travel back, taking a large swig of it, and putting it back. It no doubt contained a large amount of powerful saki. "Clarice will no doubt try to entice you, Aiden. Sex is kind of a trade between demons, but you're liable to end up her incubus if she takes a liking to you. She will try to appeal to your desires, so be extra careful of her."

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It wasn't long before his eyes were back on Ryoko and her oral display. His lips curved upwards slightly as he enjoyed both the watching and the feel of him in her mouth. Moving his finger between the woman's gums and lips hen slide the tip around her mouth before pushing in between cheek and gums, making her the cheek balloon out. Aiden was alright with handling the bit of pleasure along side business. He was also up to multitasking, as he touched on Maria's complain about their spending most of their time and energy on things of a sexual nature.

"Maybe half. The only thing sexual I talked about would have helped our mission. Still, its partially your fault. You're supposed to help me keep Ryoko and Venice focused."

With some reluctance he pulled his finger out of Ryoko's mouth and smeared some of her own saliva on her lips. Then his hand found it's way back to his side, or at least it tried to as Ryoko made efforts to continue sucking his finger until she was herself ready to leave. Rising to his feet Aiden adjusted his gear, and made a double check to ensure he didn't leave anything behind. Maria's concern about her virginity drew his attention back to the warrior and he laid a hand on her shoulder in a reassuring fashion.

"We'll help you protect your virginity Maria. Or at least I will anyway."

Aiden offered the woman a smile, as if now she had made it clear she didn't want to loose her's, he intended to not only respect that stance but support it. Then as Venice and Ryoko provided them with information and a personal warning for Aiden, his attention was on them. He regarded the last bit about the demon, and the risk of him being turned into something other than what he was, very seriously.

"Thank you for that warning."

After a few seconds of silent though Aiden tilted his head towards the shrine's exit, indicating it was time to leave. If that wasn't enough, Aiden made for the door. Leading the way out and charting a course for the demon's lair ... church.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria frowned at Aiden, "It'll help if you don't encourage them!" she insisted, before rising as well.

Venice giggled. "Our young Aiden must learn how to make his own sacrifices if he shall be expecting others to make them as well, as it is likely our friendly kitsune out there will need energy if she is being pursued by angels. As our group's only man, you may have to give yourself to her if we shall enlist her strength." she claimed.

Ryoko patted Aiden on the shoulder, and also his butt. "Don't worry! If she really needs energy, we can ask that Aiden be on top for the experience! We wouldn't want our poor boy feeling pathetic~" she cooed.

Making their way along as they talked, it didn't take terribly long before they were at the doors. It honestly only took the time everyone took to speak, finishing with Aiden, before they stood before the doors. They were already fairly far from town as it were given they were at Ryoko's shrine.

The church itself was a fairly small building. It looked only large enough for twelve followers of such a demonic religion to gather and still be comfortable and roomy. There were very few windows as well, only enough to allow the sunlight inside near the upper levels of the church. Near the church as well, Aiden would hear the harmonious singing of a youthful woman inside.

"The time of darkness is nigh,
My hopes are very high~
When the demons advance,
I'll take my chance~
And capture a love-ly hus-band~
"

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Who was encouraging them when someone told Ryoko to 'take him' ?"

Aiden shot back at Maria with a stern look that told her he wasn't going to forget that betrayal any time soon. His glare was broken when Venice and Ryoko started in on their teasing. His lips pursed together, and his expression soured, displaying that he didn't appreciate their tone and manner. Venice was at least somewhat informative, and Ryoko seemed to try and be supportive in her own weird way, so he didn't scold them. Instead he gave them a none-to-pleased look.

"I'll just pretend you two said: 'Aiden, you are a source of strength. You could use that to strengthen so many others'."

After a time Aiden's pace slowed. He held up a hand to try and call the general group banter to an end. He listened, and hearing the lyrics of the song, came to a stop. They weren't exactly uplifting for a human, let alone a human male. Demonic advances, capturing people. Naturally Aiden was suspicious. Lowering his voice to a whisper the young man looked to his female companions.

"Listen ..." A pause was given to give the women a chance to listen for the song. "Old Ken was leery about her. Is it possible she could be an agent of hostile demon forces creating a beach head near out city?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It sounds like something sung often among a demon population." Venice theorized.

Maria shrugged. "Well... She's a demon, of course she's going to be suspicious..."

Ryoko shook her head. "Demons are selfish by nature. They're known to betray each other often, so I'm sure she can be recruited to our side easily enough if the price is right."

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aiden's eyes moved along to each woman as they spoke up. Venice's observations left his grasping for a means of relating to such a melody. He had expected to experience some culture clash with the Mamono he encountered, so the man was willing to try and be understanding.

"You mean the say way a somber person may sing about getting a night of boozing and getting drunk because the tune is good to dance to?"

A slow nod was given to Maria simple and accurate observation. But his eyes lingered on Ryoko as she offered an explination. Selfish and quick to betray. That description wasn't exactly what one desired in a traveling companion, and a leery expression moved over his features.

"I don't know about recruiting her. But we can at least talk."

He waited a short span to see if any of them wanted to add in further comments. Then taking a leading step Aiden started back towards the church. Stopping at the door he knocked on it. It seemed polite, even if it was a church. They were unfamiliar with her too.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Venice nodded with a giggle. "You have to admit, she sings it rather well~" she suggested.

As Aiden reached to knock on the door, suddenly the doors were pulled open to reveal Clarice's smiling face. "I smell a maaan~!" she announced, before her eyes found Aiden. "And a cute man at that! My-my~ You look delicious~! Come in, come in! Your friends can come too!" she said, waving her arms in a wide gesture of invitation to the dark church. "Have you come to experience your deepest sexual desires? Ah~ I can tell you would love to be on top of me~" she giggled, and such a statement was not true. Just being near Clarice was making Aiden's loins stir, and his thoughts become slightly cloudy with lewd thoughts of making the woman before him moan, and take his length down her throat.

"You can do whatever you want with me~" she giggled lewdly.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"She has a nice voice."

Aiden offered by way of concession to Venice's statement about the demon's song. At the door, which opened before his fist could make contact with the barrier, Aiden had nearly punched the women. But fortunately his reflexes were good enough to save them from that mishap. He was a little surprised to find her there, calling about having smelled a man. After her greeting, and invitation Aiden moved into the church after Clarice.

"Thank you. My name is Aiden. This is Maria, Ryoko, and Venice."

As he mentioned each of his companions Aiden motioned to the woman he named. He didn't have much more time than that before he felt his body's reaction to Clarice. His initial instinct was two fold. His body wanted the woman and wanted her right then and there. But his mind called for him to distance himself from her. To get breathing room. Not wanting to test his will against whatever magical lust inducing aura the demon had Aiden began to pace away from Clarice, moving around the church. it took a moment. His hope was that it would fade with distance. After a time Aiden realized he had been silently staring at the demon with a primal lusty hunger in his eyes. A slow shake of the head was given before he started talking again.

"We've come talk, not indulge our base desires. I was hoping you would be willing to tell us about some Mamono, and offer advice. You see, we're setting out on an expedition to see if there are any Mamono that can co-exist with our city's populus, without one group trying to oppress the other."