What's new

The Island of Professor Rio

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Island of Professor Rio

I liked it. Fits with what I imagined her to be besides the arm/leg cuffs and tail. Guess we know what she got from sex.

Also looking through the updated menus on Foundry. Did you change Shop a bit? and expand it? Character sheet seems to have had an overhaul too.

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A. Stick around till 15 changes.
2. Offer a "second round on the house".
B. Head to 17's Nest.
1. Inform her about the dossier.
2. Take on a Job or two then go on a shopping spree with saved up JC.
F. Head Home
2. Put 29 on bed rest until her pregnancy is over.
G (Try to convince 15 to let you use your ???? powder if that fails try to convince 29 promising to stop at the first sign of danger *unless it's some kind of aphrodisiac/force mutation*)

15 begins to get impatient with waiting for the changes to occur so you try to distract her.
"So how did you get that little Gorger to act like a pet?"
"Oh that? I said there were other things you can do with these wings right? Well that was one of mine, if I pull from deep within myself I can outright charm creatures into obeying me."
"Do you think I can do that too? Can I try?"
"It may sound silly but, don't just send the powder. Feel it deep down and pull then release. You've seen the result, it works."
You stand up before her and start to breath slowly, closing your eyes you let you wings flap slightly feeling the gentle breeze. At your core you feel it, something different, something powerful, and with a hard beat you send your scales towards 15 before she has time to react.
"Hey come one, I didn't say you could try it out on me."

She starts to wipe the fine pink and black powder off of her exposed skin. Her brushing hands rub the dust deeper into her skin, some of which has been absorbed into her flesh. As she keeps patting herself down, you watch as her face starts to flush and her breathing gets heavier.

"Is it getting hotter in here? I just feel so...Ah."

She lets out a small moan as her movements cause her arms to brush against her modest bosom. Her legs wobble and she falls to her butt on the mats still on the floor. The angle she fell gives you a clear view between her legs to see her pussy is dripping wet. She quickly closes her legs but she cannot keep them still as she seems to fight back against herself.

"My body feels so hot, I'm burning up."

Out of nowhere she start kneading her breasts and roughly rolling her nipples between her new exoskeleton coated digits. Her face is so flush that her pure white fuzz collar makes her head look like the cherry topper on a milkshake. She looks back to you with such desire and despair in her eyes.

"What...What did you do to me? My powders don't have any effect like this. I...I...I can't take it any longer! My body feels like it's going to melt!"

She flops back onto the mat and spreads her legs. Her right hand still roughly handling her tits while her left hand forcefully starts shoving one of her thick digits into her pussy while the other two spread her. Rough, hard, and fast. She keeps plunging her buggy finger into her now freely flowing cunt.

"Hot, Oh god it's so hot. Please, give it to me. Plow my dripping wet pussy, I'm begging you! I want those twin monsters so badly, please give me your cocks!"

You and 29 both just look on almost dumbfounded, but your dicks know what is going on and are already beading a bit of pre at their tips as they twitch with anticipation. She keeps going on as she arches herself into the air furiously masturbating.

"Put it in, hurry up and ram those things inside me. I want a big hard dick in my drooling fuckhole!."

15 sits up and grabs one of her thighs for leverage with her right hand, as she shifts gears and tries to fit all three of her clawed digits on her left hand inside her. She stretches herself as her hand almost disappears.

"S-so good, I'm going to..."

She falls back and arches herself as she sprays the floor with a wicked eruption as she gets off. She falls limp for a moment then spreads her legs and looks at you while presenting her cunt with both hands.

"It's not the same, I want more. Please give me your dicks."

"Well if you want them so badly, how about you show me the "best blowjob of my life" and I might consider fucking you."
Before you can finish your sentence, or even drop your hands back down from doing air quotes, she has sprung to her knees and pushed your back all the way to the wall. Followed by the sudden warmth and wetness of 15's mouth wrapped around the tip of your main penis. She doesn't make eye contact at all, just focuses on the task at hand while her rough carapace coated claws massage your inner thighs and midriff as she explores your body, as well as her own, but her mouth never leaves your cock. 15 doesn't seem to be able to take your whole length, but the section she can manage is in heaven as her tongue dances and rolls around the head and underside with each bob of her head. Certainly, she is experienced at this, but this is hardly the best...wait you realize that she is only like the third person to ever blow you...so she might be technically right. Some part of your mind thinks that you could suck a dick better than this. You break your soft groans and scoff at her attempt even while her warm tongue writes missives of pleasure on the sensitive glands.

"If you want to get fucked so badly, then why am I not getting off already. Hardly as advertise."

She pulls back and opens her mouth showing you her expert muscle massaging your member, you ignored second member finally gets a taste as she moves to it for a moment. Her efforts are more like slobbering all over it rather than the expert teasing from a moment ago, then she returns to your main dick once the second cock is slick with spit. Again she dances around the tip with her mouth open...slowly this thin red tube or tendril curls out from under her tongue and starts snaking its way down your shaft in close loops. A second tongue? Oh jeez it is getting to hard to focus on that now. 15's second tongue starts pulses and rolling up and down the shaft, squeezing it tightly while smearing the warm saliva. She resumes sucking it, taking it as deep as she can even to the point where she coughs a little. All the while that snaking tongue massaging and tugging while her other tongue begins stroking the underside matching the long thin tongues movements perfectly so she is always rubbing both on you and not over her own tongue. Your legs start to tense as you feel your orgasm build from her insanely better blowjob...then she stops and finally looks up at you. Her snaking red tube finishes wrapping all the way around the base of your main dick...then it starts snaking around the base of your secondary and working its way up and around it as well. Your second dick is wrapped up tighter and with more coverage than your main. 15 breaks your gaze and chokes down on your dick again; like clockwork the red tube starts coiling with her bobbing. Its slick tugging on your second cock feels just like fucking 29 throat deeply; so tight, warm, and slick. Speaking of 29, she had just been starting with that jealous look until you motion for her to sit next to you on the footlocker. She cuddles up into you as her small claws run over your body. While she was sitting down you managed to sneak your hand under her butt, you give her cheeks a few soft massages before you drily jab a finger into her asshole. 29 moans just from that and snuggles into you harder, some of her shell and bone armor is rather uncomfortable as she leans on you. Her anus is warm to the touch and rather damp and the internal tendrils start wrapping around your finger, hoping it was a dick instead. 15 glances up and notices you paying more attention to 29 than her masterful work. A sudden painful discomfort draws your eyes back down...the tube has entered the tip of your penis and is thrusting in and out. You start to object but with 29's weight holding you down she doesn't have much trouble keeping your free hand in place. You watch on as the tube pulls out and slams back in even while her head is bobbing she threaded the needle perfectly. This time it doesn't just stop at the tip you can feel the thing pushing down the entire length of your smaller dick. The muscles in your legs start to tighten again as you fight back the urge to cum, but the undulating tongue won't have it. It feels like it's inside you, twirling around in your prostate or whatever new organ you have that provides your supply of jizz. Feeling like she is trying to milk you, you watch as your second dick bulges slightly and tiny dollops of cum drip onto your main dick in between her head bobs, the damn thing is working like an augur drilling the cum out from inside you and she is just lapping it up. The whirling and churning inside you pushes you past your breaking point and as your muscle jerk she seems to know what is coming. The tongue retracts from your tract the last of the drilled white gold drips onto her waiting sucker. She looks back up at you as you plunge two more fingers into 29's ass. The tongue starts at the base of your second dick and tightens into a makeshift cock ring covering the entire length of it; while you explode into her mouth with your main you can only writhe in sheer blissful agony from the suppressed second cumshot. 15's cheeks bloat slightly as she tries to keep up gulping down your load. Once the flow has stopped she takes her mouth off of it again and kisses the tip of your second while her tongue unwinds the build up getting ready to release. As the tube finally lets go completely and you blast that pent up load into her mouth with such force it splatters out around her lips. Like a good cock sucker she licks everything clean before laying back; her tongue still winding back into place under her regular one. She lays back and just says one thing, or screams rather.

"Fuck me already!"

You stand up and step towards her, she tries to reach for you to lay on her. but instead you walk around her and life her up by the arm. Once she is on her knees again you grab her hair and shove her face forward till she crawls back towards the footlocker and 29. With your free hand you caress 29's face for a moment then push her back like you were and proceed to shove 15's face into her crotch. She doesn't even need any instruction as she wraps her arms around 29's hips and starts licking her moist cunt. Stepping behind her you grab her by the waist and lift up, it takes no effort to impale both her holes with your twin fuck rods. With a minor adjustment you hold her up by her hips and thighs while she wraps her legs around your trying to keep you inside her. The only thing holding her in air are your dicks and 29's pussy, while not technically accurate is just feels like it. With slow short motions you grind into her as she laps away at 29, even giving her pearly clit the same extra tongue treatment. Pumping faster and faster until the building moans drown out the lewd slapping noises of flesh on flesh. 15 gets off countless times before your next is even close, you could tell each one with how her insides would flex around you. Soon you lose your restraint and rocket ropes of jizz into each of her holes, for a moment you lose your strength and she falls to the ground. Panting while you smack her ass and wipe the sweat from your brow, but she still isn't satisfied as she keeps grinding against you even still. You think you can manage one more go and pick up one of her legs over your shoulder this time. Using her for leverage and without her pulling you in with her legs you can use your full forceful pace. Slamming hard and fast into her, nearly pulling out with each thrust then burring your meats to the base. 15 only get's off a few more times this go until you release a sloppy second shot coating her innards with more of your white gold. This time you fall back away from her as her body drops to the ground between you and 29, cum dripping from both her holes as she pants until she passes out. You think she might of came again just from twitching on the floor before she fell asleep. Now to play the waiting game. You snuggle with 29 and try and clean the place up a bit to pass the time.

Looks like 15 will get lucky again and miss out on the pain of transformation..or will she. When you believe the time is near, you get some cold water from the bathroom and splash her nether region. She jerks awake and lets out a very high pitched squeak.
15 stands up and begins to berate you while thrusting her arms down and to her sides in a very prissy pissy pose. You notice her face and then her body start to flush .
"What would compel you to wake someone up like th..."
"Shhh. It's almost time."
"Time for what?"
No sooner than she utters those words than her knees start to buckle and she stumbles forward. Her breathing is getting quite heavy and labored. Sitting on her knees with her face buried in her crossed arms on the floor you get a wonderful view of the transformation as it happens. Muscles begin rippling along her back, starting from her neck going all the way down to her ass. Slowly the skin in the middle of her back stars to raise forming an upside down teardrop shape ending at the small of her back. The crest of the mound is roughly three inches high. The white fuzz from her collar quickly begins creeping down from her neck and encompasses the unusual growth. Her breathing stops for a moment then she lets out a low moan and scream of agony as the rippling muscles start contracting around her spine again. Bone breaks the skin just above her ass and begins inching its way out, just as soon as the next section of bone erupts from the previous as it is slowly covered in skin growing from her backside. After a few more minutes she collapses when the growth stops, giving her a two inch thick and three foot long tail. 15 rises to her hands and knees and looks back over her shoulder as best she can. Her wings are now supported by the reinforced muscle mass on her back. She ponders at the slow moving tail for a moment then stretches like a cat; you hear the new bones popping in her tail as she stretches it out. 15 stands up and her balance is shaky at best. The tail coils around her legs as she inspects the tip, there seem to be two five inch ridges or spines on either side of the tail tip. She blinks at it for a moment as she just stares, suddenly she flicks the tip and the spines fly open revealing a thin membrane colored like her wings forming the shape of a heart.

"Now this is interesting...and much prettier than these claws from last time. Oh I feel stronger, like I could fly for days on end. I think I'm starting to like this. I mean really like this. But, you do realize I'm going to have to hang around you till you can help me get rid of these ugly bug limbs."

You have gained 15 as a Companion!

Evening:

Rage Check DC10: 13+1=14 Pass
Random Encounter DC10: 11+3=14 Pass

"I don't have any objections to you coming along with us, what about you 29 baby."
"Noppers, no problemo here."
"If there is anything you want to keep with you, ya better pack it now. I have something really important to talk to 17 about."
After a couple minutes the trio is ready to head out. The group makes their way to the beach where you first encountered 15, the walk is easy going as it seems the remaining Gorger pups on the island don't want a thing to do with you. The dim evening sun gives the scenery such a relaxed tone. A fun little idea strikes you.
"Hey girls, how about we have a race? See who can get back to 17 first."
"I was waiting for a chance to try out my new toys."
"Yay! What do we win?"
"Hmm...the first one there gets to give 17 a big ol' kiss and the last one...has to kiss my ass!"
You start bolting towards the shoreline mid sentence leaving the other two just to fume and yell "Hey!"
You kick off the sand and begin flapping as fast as you can, you glance back to see them both running down the beach after you. 15 doesn't even kick off the sand, her first wing beat lifts her high as she leaves a whirlwind of sand in her wake. Within seconds she has already caught up to you, then you both look back to see 29 treading water and then diving into the ocean. Both of you stop and just give each other an "are you serious?" look. The water starts to ripple as a black fin breaches the waves, slowly it rises, but it's not a fin it's a wing then a shell. 29 spins and she is just above the surface of the water now flying so fast that she causes a massive wake. She passes under the both of you and turns over to look up at the both of you.
"Just had to catch my breath."
29 flips back over and sways back and forth playing in the wake she causes until she hits the mainland and vanishes into the forest swerving between trees with ease. You both just look at each other again and give a "da fuq!" look. Not wanting to lose so easily you start flying away from 15, even with the head start she quickly overtakes you. Watching as she passes her wings beating with such force so effortlessly, then she starts to play around with you using the heart shaped fin on her tail she manages to turn on a dime and circle you over and over. 15 finishes her display with a wink and blown kiss then shots offs, it really isn't fun being the only one having to work this hard just to fly...
Finally you make it to 17's nest with a not so graceful landing, you stumble and wheeze as you try to catch your breath.
"Worst...idea...ever."
Once you have composed yourself you see 15 is relaxing with a smug look on her face while 29 is busy helping 17 with menial chores. You slowly walk up to the camp fire and start to take a seat opposite 15.
"Tut tut tut, I think you might be forgetting something. I believe your words were 'last one here has to kiss my ass.'"
You stop from sitting down and walk over to 15 and bend forward while making a comical pucker with associated noises.
"Nuh uh, you said your ass 36!"
29 chimes in and you roll your eyes. With a sigh you bend forward while standing, 15 is surprised to see you actually reach your own ass cheeks in what had to look like a standing yoga position gone wrong. Shortly after the initial greetings and chats, you take 17 off to the side to show her the file you found.

"We found this in an abandoned building 15 was using as shelter...there was a ton of monitoring and lab equipment there. This was in the foot locker of someone named R. Kale."

"What in the world are you talking about?"

"There might of been more but I screwed up and destroyed them...just..here, look for yourself."
You thrust the file into her arms and she slowly opens it, taken aback by her photo. Her eyes scan over the document while you continue to talk to her.

"This changes everything, I mean sure I've had some strange dreams, but this confirms that someone did this to us on purpose! For whatever reason they have, they only selected a few based on desired variables from what I can make of the notes in the back. It's still so odd that I feel like I've seen this handwriting before, kind of a déjà vu feeling. Before you jump to any conclusions, I already compared them, it isn't my own."

"I...I have a daughter. Dear, is it okay if I hang onto this for a bit."

"Of course Mama, we're here for you."
You give her a comforting smile and a soft hug. 17's lowest set of arms hold the file close to her stomach and chest while she reciprocates the hug with her other two sets.
"Thank you dear."
Spending the next few minutes with her leads the conversation towards her not much feeling like doing some of her usual chores. Eagerly, you tell her that you and the other two girls would be more than happy to help. You head back and inform the others that 17 is feeling under the weather and wants a hand with a few things, of course 29 literally jumps at the chance to help, while 15 seems a bit reluctant still. Placing one foot on the stump 15 is sitting on, you lean in close to her.
"I suppose I could find a way to 'compensate' you for your time later."
You trail your hands along your sides and hips down towards your twin limp shafts tucked under the hem of your corset, giving them a slight grope on the word compensate. Then you suddenly turn away from her and start walking towards where 29 has already ran off to.
"Oh well, I guess you already made up your mind..."
15 quickly interrupts you and chases after to catch up. The three of you find out that she is low on Lulla Fruit as well as a simple delivery she needs completed. Then it comes to the worst part, this one you hardly consider a simple 'chore', another girl has taken up residence in the graveyard near here and has be harassing a few of 17's regulars. For a number of reasons you decide that you will handle whoever is at the graveyard and divvy out the other two jobs, the delivery to 15 and the harvesting to 29. The group parts ways.

Last edited:
OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Late Evening:

Rage Check DC10: 5+1=6 FAIL
Stamina-Keep it up!: IGNORED-FERAL RAGE

Making your way to the graveyard through the canopy, you stomach begins to cramp and growl; grabbing an idle fruit does nothing but intensify the pain and rumbling. The fruit even tastes bad for some reason, like really bad, like just mistakenly taken a swig from someone's spittoon bottle. Bah, you shrug it off as just more weird island stuff and continue on. Using the tree line to spy on whoever it is so you can get an assessment of the situation and the course of action needed. Your heart begins racing faster and faster, feeling flush all over and the feeling of hunger not willing to leave you gets interrupted by your twin growing erections quickly pulsing for freedom still under the hem of your corset. Desperately you try to shake the feeling and focus on your target.
You can make out the shape of someone sitting under the tree in the clearing, it appears as you have approached her from her left side. From your vantage point you can only make out that she has shoulder length brown messy and shaggy hair. Two small and cute round ears stick out from the mess of locks a bit higher than ears would normally be, like that of an animal. A thick coat of dark brown fur covers her shoulders and arms leading down to a set of large paw like hands. The rest of her body is completely bare, of course she just had to be naked...the flush feeling washes over you again as you can feel a wet spot forming on the front of your corset growing larger with each eager pulse of your double dicks. Fighting the feeling again, you continue your inspection. She has light olive skin with very trim and muscular build, her face is turned away from you at this point, but you can only image the stern rugged visage to accompany such a vagabond. Without even thinking about it you find yourself rubbing yourself through the super soft fabric of the corset. The wind changes and you bite your lip as an alluring scent of berries causes you to spring yourself free from your silken prison, one hand holding onto a tree branch and the other slowly stroking your massive log. A small tickle of a trickle has started running down one of your legs as your feminine side joins the horny party. Sliding two fingers down your pelvis to play with your neglected half, slowly rubbing the outside of the lips then spreading them and repeating. A quick fantasy pops in your head of what this must look like to someone passing by, diving a third finger in as you spread yourself for no one to see. Much quicker than usual you begin to tense up and clench around that one finger, almost losing your footing form the sudden shiver of pleasure as you try to keep your moans muffled. You were so close to cumming from your male side just from that small tease, but you stop yourself and inhale deeply. Another wave surges as your stomach clenches tighter, you lick your lips with a wicked grin. Quickly you break out the small jar of Lulla Extract and dip two arrows in the thick syrup. Berries sound so good right now, you feel so freaking hungry and they are just so enticing...might as well...yeah...just..a...taste...

Battle Begins:
Initiative Order:
36: 18+2=20
32: 7+1=8

HP:
36: 49/60
32: ??/??

A sudden rustle of leaves draws the loafing girls attention as you swoop out of the tree following a barrage of three arrows, with another notched. They all miss wide but it does get her attention.

"BACK THE FUCK OFF BITCH! This is my territory now!"

She screams as she takes a large offensive stance revealing her small B cup breasts and tight toned body, right down to her girl abs. She's even more muscular than you first surmised but you were about spot on with her face, dark green eyes with a sharp little nose and thin face. Quickly firing off that fourth arrow, it stick right into her left leg. Without even batting an eye she just swats it free, giving you a good idea of what those paws are capable of if she got to close. But it's too late for her, the girl's firm stance falters as she starts to tremble at the knees. This fight was over before it even started as she slowly stumbles to the ground laying on her left side passed out cold.

Round One Results:
36 used Sleep Arrow on 32. 9+2=11 VS. 4+1=5, Hit. Sleep Chance 45%: 28-Sleep, Hit. 2d10=8
32 is fast asleep.

You slow your glide and descend next to her downed limp body. With a light kick you roll her onto her back without the slightest hint of waking, but just to be on the safe side you pinch her jaw in one hand to force her mouth open as you fill it with the remaining extract. Taking a bit more help from you she swallows the thick syrup, her head lolling to the side as you let go of her. Even though you are about to bust a nut just staring at her helpless naked form a stream of logic takes hold.

"It would be such a shame if you could fight back when you wake up...let's do something about those paws."

In a rushed manner you gather a good bit of vine from the trees nearby and proceed to methodically entangle her arms behind her back. Wrapping vines around each arm, around both, and even wrapping around her whole body. Manga comes in handy for something you suppose as you secure the finishing knots in you makeshift rope bondage.

Looking down at your awaiting meal you lightly alternate between stroking both of you dicks with your left hand while your right hand rough squeezes your perky nipples. A torrent of pre builds and drips audibly to the ground and at the same time a tickling trickle of wetness slides down between your thighs. You mind is a haze of lust and hunger, you really don't think you have been this horny in your life and you feel like you did when you fasted for thirty days. Berries, berries, berries...they smell so fucking good! You cannot hold yourself back any longer.

Spreading her legs reveal the source of the smell, a small tight slight...an almost virginal cunt. You dive right in, planting your lips on her hidden button as you get on all fours. Your mouth opens wide as you lap away at her sweet tight twat. After a moment you scoop her up with your arms around her legs at the waist, sitting back on your knees you push your tongue inside with much resistance. It doesn't take long for her body to react to your rabid assault. She start to flex and moan softly mumbling something in her sleep but you are too engrossed in devouring this flavorful pussy to even start to care. God it tastes so fucking good but it just isn't enough, you have to have more! Reaching your hands around her thighs, you pull at either side of her tight lipped entrance and force your whole tongue in. It's better but still not enough as loud wet slurping sounds echo in the graveyard. Better...berries...better...No.

With a thud you drop her body to the ground as your stomach retches tighter. You lick the berry flavored mix of droll and grool off of your chin, but as you look down you notice something else has been drooling this whole time and is quite hungry as well. You scoot forward and line up your smaller top cock with her small hole and push hard. There is a moment of resistance but with all that wetness from both ends, it just gives way with a bit more force. This bear girl is so freaking tight you cum just from entering her and it makes your stomach feel a little better. Your bigger dick nestled inside her ass creams her crack and back with the force it shot out with. Slowly pushing forward you can feel your hot spunk gliding along your both dicks while you hotdog her ass and bottom out in her pussy. So sensitive and twitching both of them are that you almost lose it again. Then you start to move once you've backed off from the edge, but there isn't any point in making love to a sleeping fuck toy...no...it's time for you to get what makes you feel best with wild, hard, and fast thrusts.

Loud wet sounds of flesh smacking flesh echo around you driving you to make it even louder. You haven't even bothered to see what kind of face she is making, all you care about is watching your dick pull and push in and out of her and your own tits bouncing in the way. You cum again after a few minutes of wildly abusing her cunt but it doesn't deter you in any way and you just keep right on trusting without missing a beat...a third time...a fourth. Her ass, back and ground are completely soaked in your sperm which shows no signs of lessening in volume per load. When you near the next orgasm you pull back and out and watch as her once so tight twat now gapes slightly and oozes your generous fluids. Grabbing both dicks together just in time you aim your load right at the entrance to her pussy. As it shoots out and splashes back and just everywhere you bite your lip hard as you force both in while ropes of jizz still firing off. Oh it feels just like the first round, so very tight it just won't let you in without...a...bit...of force!
Her opening gives way as you lunge forward, inch by inch, savoring the pleasure of your dicks grinding against each other while her walls stretch around your invading members. Once you bottom out its like a switch is thrown and you fall back into the fierce wild rutting thrusts from before. With your tongue lolling out of your mouth and droll drizzling 32's body your stomach starts to feel better...but it's not enough...you still need more. Your senses come back for a moment as you glance at her drool soaked crotch and stomach...there is slight bulge moving up and down her body with each thrust. Placing both hands on her you can feel your cocks ravaging her pussy, and then you push down and squeeze. Cumming instantly from the insanely high pressure. You didn't think this bitch could get any tighter. Your stride doesn't break as you start to lose focus again as you stroke, squeeze, and massage you members inside her on each hard thrust. You have no idea how long you stayed like this, all you care about was milking yourself in this living onahole.

At some point during the four more times you poured your seed inside her she woke up. Not even caring about her fighting free or her screams of protest that eventually just turn into moans and orgasms. Then with a hopefully final time you cum again, adding to the slurry of sex being stirred up inside 32, as your body falls limp onto your back. You are physically exhausted, every muscle in your body except one...well two, whatever. Both your dicks are still twitching hard as sticky sloppy cummy mess dribbles down their sides and eventually to the ground leaving slick trails around your pelvis. On the bright side you do fell exceedingly better, that hunger has passed at least for the moment. There is one thing you may have forgotten about in your moment of respite as a lithe shadow looms over you. 32 still has her arms restrained behind her as she stands straddling over you, but what she says and does next surprises you. You were expecting her to be furious like that moment you first saw her, you can't help but think that this was going to be it: Killed for raping a bear-girl, too weak to fight back, and at her utter mercy.
Well that last part was right anyway. You muster the strength to raise you head slightly as you feel something warm dripping onto your stomach. 32's once almost virginal pussy was now a gaping abused cum dripping cunt with her stomach ever so slightly distended from how much you've pumped inside her. She bites her lip as she squats down on top of you rubbing her used sex against her invaders slowly.

"Oi, ya can't be finished yet. I was jus' startin' ta enjoy dat. I tell ya, fingers an' dildos ain't got nothin' on you hun. Ta think I turn down all those guys in my life. Well I don't think any of dem had nearly the manhood your sportin'."

You can barely utter more than a soft groan and moan.

"How bout I got a deal fer ya? Your boys seem willin' enough, so if ya keep me cummin' till dark I won't rip ya throat out when I get free."

You can just barely nod before your head falls back with a thud to the ground. With a wicked smile 32 keeps talking, well at least you think she's smiling cause it sounded like she had a smile but you really couldn't care less to try and look.

"Ya in fer one 'ell of a ride."

She starts grinding fast and faster till finally your main dick pops inside her sopping wet tunnel. She grinds against you a bit more but then she lifts one leg over you and spins around facing away.

"Ya know since this is a day o' firsts, why don't we try another. Come on, I know you wanna slide that fat cock up my ass. How much ya wanna bet its even tighter then my vag."

32 leans forward as best she can displaying her waiting pucker as she slowly gyrates on your other dick. It takes every ounce of willpower to move your hands to line up your cock and push against her pucker, you can hardly keep a hold of it as she forces herself back onto it slowly spearing you into her vice like tunnel.

"Ah fuck yeah, that's not bad at all."

She doesn't even give either of you time to adjust to these new sensations before she starts bucking wildly atop you. Well you half-consciously hold up your end of the deal as 32 switches between riding, grinding, and gyrating till the moon starts to rise. From what you can recall of the time she at least screamed bloody murder five or six times while you only managed to work out another two loads of cum before starting to go soft.

"Ah come on, don't ya quit on me now. Jus' one more, one more an' I let you live. Ya hear me? Ya best keep fucking me till I get off again."

A spark of determination ignites like that of a runner nearing the finish line. You force your worn out body to move and grab hold of the vine bondage with both hands. You pull it tight and she lets out a yelp as she leans back, with that you plant your feet and raise your knees. With your hips slightly off the ground you now got some room to work. Meeting every rock and grind of hers with rough hard jack hammering upward thrusts as you squeeze the vines around her. Feeling your last orgasm coming on quick you abandon your timing for an all out hard devastating dicking. You can hear her voice start to pitch hit as her panting gets faster, but you can't hold out and loose your final jets of jizz into this overstuffed bitch. You do manage to get one or two more thrusts in before you fall flat, the force of which seemed to be enough to do it for her as she grinds slowly as she screams loudly. 32 falls back limply onto you and stays there till your softening cocks slowly pop free of her stretched gooey holes.

"I guess I'll let ya live fer now. But don't think fer a second this makes us even."

You smile as you whisper in her ear.

"You're going to hate me a whole hell of a lot more here in a bit."
"Well looky here, someone's still got a bit of fight in 'um."

You just chuckle as you doze off from exhaustion.
Late Night:

A few hours pass as you wake to a waning moon in the night sky. Nearby you hear some low grunts and cussing, you grudgingly sit up to see what is causing all the commotion. 32 is a few feet away standing next to the large tree in the center of the graveyard trying to cut the thick vines off of her. Slowly you get to your feet, you feel so much better over all but still a bit sore from exhausting your muscles so. She spots you and starts walking towards you...but you notice her start to swagger and stumble a bit. Oh good you didn't miss the show.

"Get these fuckin' ropes off me so I can tear you apart, I've been stuck like this for hours!"
"I didn't mean to fall asleep, that tight ass wore me out."

32 blushes and stammers with her words as she falls to her knees.

"Da fuck is goin' on? I feel so fuckin' hot. Is this what ya meant? You got some kind of disease or somethin'? I'm dying aren't I?"
"Oh relax, it isn't that bad, I done this a few times too. It is a bit scary at first but so long as you don't end up pink I think you'll like it."
"Wha? Pink?"

She has no more time to talk before the changes start to overtake her. Her muscles start to become more prominent and defined with a full six pack abs now, next her breasts start to swell expanding into modest B cups. Her increasing mass tightens the vines even more around her body and a waft of berries hits your nose again. You glance down to see her glistening sex in the moonlight, it seems this big bad bear has a secret bondage fetish. You watch in awe as she spray the ground when she gets off from the tightening bonds but this might not of been the only cause as her clit starts to rapidly engorge until it finally bursts forth as a newly grown penis. Hard and twitching it sprays off a small rope of jizz and continues to dribble back down its massively thick ten inch by 3 inch shaft. Around her neck and collar thick layered shaggy fur sprouts draping out over her breasts but not growing from them, the fur creeps down her back and sides covering her ass and legs while leaving her stomach and chest bare. The creeping fur makes its way around her thighs forming a sheath for her cock. Her face starts contorting as you her bone cracking. The jaw line distorts as her teeth fall out as huge K-9's replace them as well as thicker sharper incisors. When it stops and she can close her mouth both upper and lower K-9's protrude from her lips with the upper on the outer edge and lower inner. It doesn't seem to impair her speech as she starts hollering and cussing again, just when you suspected the changers were over her whole self begins to ripple again this time the vines cannot take the strain and explode apart. Black bone erupts out from her spine, arms, legs, and ribs just that same as 29 but there seems to be something different. As the bone settles it doesn't cover her, it only lines along where her skeletal system is even her teeth and claws have changed to the black bone. Not only defensive, this bone seems to react offensively as well.
After a moment of heavy breathing she stand, stretches, and gives you the hardest death stare.

"This? Is this what you meant? What are you?"

You take the time to explain things to her, about how you discovered what you can do to others and about your suspicions that someone has orchestrated this whole situation.

"Listen, I don't know for certain if it is your personality or maybe some kind of instinctual thing that you were so protective over your territory here but this is a graveyard and you really should show some respect. I do have an alternate idea to just telling you to get out. In exchange for shelter and food would you be willing to act as 17's bodyguard. We still have to run this by her but with you around 29 and I wouldn't have to worry about her as much. 17 has had some recent problems with a thief and that could give you a good chance to blow this steam off."

"Oi, that gets my blood pumpin' just thinkin' about it. Just one other small condition. You have to stop by now and then and give me another good ride."
32 rubs her crotch as the head of her dick starts to peek out from its sheath.
"Better yet, you ride me till mornin'."

You try to make it perfectly clear that another time would be wonderful but you are so worn out you don't think you would even enjoy it. The two of you head back towards 17's nest after a bit more talk laced with innuendo.

You have gained 32 as an Ally!

Once you make it back to 17's nest you find that the others were really starting to worry about you and in fact were getting ready to head out to look for you. 15 and 29 had already finished their jobs and prepared a meal large enough for everyone. After initial introductions and ascertaining the conditions of 32's employment the group eats a hearty meal. Because of the way things worked out 17 even offered you some extra JC for 32's continued aid. It is getting rather late so you decide the best course would be for you and your companions to head home and get at least a few hours of solid sleep. Before heading out you talk with 29 and 15 to find out if there is anything they would like to buy.
A bundle of Needle Arrows for yourself.
A jar of Matriarch Venom, Paralyze Toxin, Rage Toxin, Lulla Extract, and Super Sweet for yourself.
A Sling and set of Gel Bombs for 15.
A jar of Honeydew for 29.
JC Remaining: 2
17 even throws in a free simple belt for 15 to hang her Gel bombs and pouch of smooth stones from. She pulls you aside as well and makes some minor adjustments to your quiver giving it a pouch for storing jars so you can quickly tip arrows. While she has you aside she whispers some things to you.
"Thank you again for that file dear. I have something you need to hear about 29. I believe the dear is pregnant. Now don't go jumping to conclusions dear, it probably isn't yours. As long as I have been here and as much sex as I've had and seen, I have never once heard of a girl getting naturally pregnant. Some have been knocked up by creatures or monsters that lurk out there and I've heard on good account that 23 can birth eggs by the dozens for her drones...so I don't know which it is. But either way, you should probably have her take it easy for a few days dear. Every pregnancy I've witnessed or heard about doesn't last but for a few days...another oddity of this island. Just get her home safe, and when the time is right, just be with her. If there are any problems just send for me and don't try to move her. This may be quite scary for the dear."
She stands and encases you in a massive hug with all six arms. She takes one hand and cups your chin as she breaks the hug with a kiss on the forehead.
"You may not be my real children, but you dears are my family never the less."
She has such a sad smile but the moment is broken by 15 beckoning for you to hurry up or be in last place again. You turn yell and wave before you give 17 one final hug and a kiss square on the lips. The three of you make it to the beautiful shoreline under the starry sky near the cave.

"So um...where exactly are we going?"
"Were here silly."

15 just looks dumbfounded as you and 29 start to fly out over the water.

"Guess this means you're last!"
"Guess this means you're last!"

Both you and 29 say at almost the same time as you dive down to the hidden entrance. You make it through with little difficulty but as you surface you notice 29 hasn't come all the way through yet. You submerge just in time to see the two of them locked in a kiss floating slowly through the tunnel. As they finally surface and break the kiss 29 explains to you that 15 started to drown, you just give them both this 'uh huh sure' look as all three of you break out in giggles. Once out of the water you move some things around and so you can spread out the silken sheets so there is enough room for all three of you to cuddle together, meanwhile 29 goes about feeding her Torchlight beetles as 15 makes a fuss over her wet hair. It's good to be home, but tomorrow brings even more excitement and challenges as you have to try and explain to 29 why she can't come with you if you leave. Since you don't have enough food to last till the pregnancy is over, you most certainly will have to at some point...or you could just try to ration it and see what happens.

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A. Wait out the five days.
  1. Ration the food
  2. Go out and stock up now.
  3. Go out and stock up later.
Go alone? Send 15 alone?

B. No reason to just sit and wait there is plenty of time before anything happens...
Head out and see what else you can find: New girls, New Places, New Assets, New Dangers. Bold items haven't been explored. Italic items have been partially explored.
  1. Forest [N/NE/E/SE]
  2. Cove [SE]
  3. Beach [N/S]
  4. River [E]
  5. Mid sized L-shaped island [SW]
  6. Tiny island [SW]
  7. Swamp [N]
  8. 22's Island [SW]
  9. 15's Island [SW]
  10. Tunnel System [22's Cave/Northern Cave]
Go alone?
C. Head to the Pack's Territory.
  1. Meet them openly
  2. Single out one member and subdue them
  3. Single out one member and kill them.
Go alone?

D. Head to 17's Nest.
  1. Take on a job.
  2. Make a "direct deposit"
  3. Take 32 up on that "ride"
Go alone?

E. Hmmm...I just don't know what to do. [Suggest your own Action]

Sorry for having to break it up into three posts, It just wouldn't fit with the votes on the second one. -_-

Last edited:

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A2 together
D3 alone

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

multi-posting isn't bad. Leeway iss given for updates.

On that note can we trade jars for Food at 17's shop?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Where havent we been to yet? Either way I say stocking up would be wise, so A2. Then I say either D1 or D3. Both together.

EDIT: I say we explore the cove- B2 together

Last edited:
OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

17 is more than willing to share her food stores with you and the others when you stop by her place, but she requires that supply for her own survival. In short, no. Got to hunt/gather for some grub if thats what you want.

Edited the Explore option to show what hasn't been explored yet.

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guess
A2.
B2.

hoping we can find crabs. lol.

Also damn 32 is a stamina freak. I'm glad we passed that check. The flying race was easily one of my favorite parts.

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New animation made by on
A scene from Chapter 6 aka the last post :p

Also a lovely Pinup of our protagonist in her current state, done by on HentaiFoundry as well.

Last edited:
OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

after the intense feral session with her, drawn by a relatively new artist on HentaiFoundry . He was great to work with.

Just so everyone knows, I do have an artist lined up to do 29 but they aren't working on commissions till august.

Last edited:
OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Next update is roughly 50% done, but here is some more art to tide everyone over. :p

Subjects 14, 16, & 25 AKA The Pack by

Now for something that has been a long time coming, our dear Subject 29. I did have a different artist lined up for this but they backed out. You have no idea how glad I am they did because then I came across I really think he is going to be my main artist from now on, but let me know what you think of his work.

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A. Wait out the five days till 29 gives birth.
2. Go out and stock up now.
D. Head to 17's Nest.
3. Take 32 up on that "ride"
1. Take on a job.
B. Explore
2. Cove

Early Morning:

Holding breath under water-DC 5: 7+1=8 Pass
Random Encounter-DC5: 12+3=15 Pass
Hunt/Forage-DC10: 17+3+3(15 Assist)=23 Super Pass

You decide that it would be best for you and 15 to head out and stock up on some food stores. It takes some convincing to get 29 to stay put and rest, you haven't been able to find the words to easily let her know what is going on with her body or to even ask if she already knows. Leading the way you jump into the small pool followed quickly by 15. The water quickly fills with the powdery scales from both sets of wings; it is truly a beautiful marvel as you and her share a quiet smile. She breaks it first and dives down towards the tunnel and you swiftly follow, wishing you could see better underwater to enjoy the view of her ass. She doesn't have any problems making the swim out this time and it has become a routine thing for you. As the two of you step onto the beach, both sets of wings hang limply damp.

"We'll it looks like we won't be able to get any treetop fruit."
"I'm more worried if we get attacked..."
"Don't be, we do have some better weapons now at least."

15 still isn't comfortable being without the use of her wings for so long but you venture into the nearby forest to forage for some berries or edible greens. After a short while you both have collected enough berries for one of you to carry, you opt to let 15 haul them back as you keep looking for something else. A few yards away you hear the cracking of twigs likely caused by something heavy walking. You ready your bow and notch your remaining Lulla Tipped arrow as you slink up and peer around a tree towards the direct the sound came from. You force yourself to stifle a gasp at the animal picking leaves from the treetops and eating them. Steeling your resolve, you raise the bow and line up the shot. You watch for a moment waiting for it to rise again to pick leaves. The animal seems familiar in some ways but completely alien in others. The head, body, and hind legs are reminiscent of a deer but that is where the similarities end. This 'buck' is standing on two legs with short drawn in T-Rex like hooked claws against its chest; it isn't able to reach the leaves with them even at a standing height of eight feet. It doesn't have antlers either, instead a set of four tentacle like appendages stretch out another four or five feet to the branches above and pull bundles of leaves down. As it turns you can also spy a huge sheath clearly. You've spent too much time being astonished by this mutant animal as you see it start to sniff the air and quickly turn in your direction. Almost immediately a huge spear like dick erupts from the sheath that had to be at least a foot and a half long and nearly as thick as your arm. It dawns on you as you loose the arrow as the beast charges. Its posture, the ant-entalces, and the hooked short arms... this animal has evolved to mount females from behind and rut them relentlessly. The thing didn't even care enough to dodge as it falls flat on its face. Not wanting to even give this thing a chance to get back up you grab your Fang Dagger and descend upon the body, stabbing and ripping open its throat to bleed out. Taking a few steps back you notch another basic arrow and survey the surroundings, you know deer don't usually travel alone unless this thing is in a constant rut then it might just be a loner. Once the creature has bled out and you feel you are sufficiently safe from other possible attackers, you decide to haul it back to the cave.

Wrapping the four tentacle antlers around your arms, you slowly drag this massive animal back to the beach. The going gets easier once you hit the sand and 15 rushes over to help you.

"What the bloody hell is that?"
"Dinner."

She just stares at you blankly for a moment.

"Seriously though, I have no clue what this thing is. I've never heard 17 or anyone else mention anything remotely like this."
"It kind of looks like a deer, but this thing doesn't seem as mutated as Howlers or Gorgers."
"Think we should haul it back to 17's place? I bet we could trade this in for a bunch of Jar Credits. Since this thing might just be a new animal, does that mean we get to name it?"
"It has a lot of good meat on it and 29 is going to be needing that protein if she really is pregnant. We can always try to hunt down another one. Hmm I suppose we could name it... but what?"

Congratulations! You have discovered a new species! Please either select a name from the list below or suggest your own. A name needs at least three votes to be considered.
Bucker, Mounter, Mounteer, Ruteer, Ant-entacle.

On the beach you start skinning the animal as beast you can, carving out chunks of flesh to send down the chute into the cave. Once you have harvested most of the presumably edible meat you sever the tentacles, hooked claws, and the spear like still hard dick. There might be some value in these body parts and at least most of the animal won't go to waste. Before leaving for 17's nest to deliver these parts you yell down the chute to 29.

"We won't be gone much longer. Cook that meat if you can manage."

Morning:
Random Encounter-DC5: 9+3=12 Pass
Stamina-Keep it up-DC10: 1+1=2 FAIL- Lost Super Pass Re-rolls!!

The two of you travel down the path towards 17's nest without event. Once you arrive you notice 32 lounging in the hammock connecting the trees, her ears do twitch upon your approach but she doesn't stir. 17 is busy as usual on her makeshift loom but stops to greet you both.

"Why hello dears, is everything okay with 29?"
"She's back home resting and cooking."
"That's good, I still worry about her so much even with both of you looking out for her."
"It's okay. Oh, but I do have a question for you. Have you heard or seen an animal that looks mostly like a deer on hind legs? It has these tentacle like things instead of antlers and it sports some pretty nasty other parts too."
"Oh my no, this is strange indeed dear. These are completely different from Howler tongues or Gorger tails. I can most certainly make something nice out of these but since it is just a few body parts I can't really give you any Jar Credits for them. Have you named the creature yet?"
"Still kind of mulling over a few choices but we will let you know when we do."

You hand over all the goods and 17 gets right back to work. In the meantime you walk over to the slacking 32 leaving 15 with 17 for the moment; she still seems to be asleep. The sight of her toned naked body and flaccid thick cock displayed in front of you starts to stir your own to life. With a quick quiet lick you lather your palm and begin to massage the head of 32's member. Her fake slumber is easy to tell as her face contorts to the pleasure and she adjusts her posture giving her growing dick room to stand. Once erect she starts producing pre as you keep massaging the head of her dick with your slick palm. Taking the overflowing lubricant you glide down and start stroking her entire shaft slowly. Her position adjusts again letting you easily get in between her furry thighs as you try to slide two fingers inside her. To your surprise you find she is just as tight, if not tighter, than when you first met. It would stand to reason that after the stretching and gaping you caused she would be at least a little looser. It takes some work but you finally manage to get two fingers in slowly working them along the top wall around her g-spot causes her to finally break her facade as she moans quietly. She still tries to lay back and fake it even after you saw one of her eyes partially open. So you take your hand away and shove the two fingers into her fanged mouth.

"How about that ride you promised me?"

Her tongue slowly laps away the thick mix of juices as a quite evil smile shines across her face. It might have just been a regular smile but those massive fangs even make her ecstasy face intimidating. She flips out of the hammock and walks around to the other side of one of the large trees, you follow quite eagerly. As you come around the tree she jacks you up with her massive paws and shoves you against the tree. 32 leans in close with a snarling scowl.

"I really should be mad 'bout wha' ya did. I remember an ol' phrase "Don't get mad, get even."

With that she lets go of your left shoulder and lifts up your left leg at the hip. 32 presses her body against yours, the shaft of her thick dick rubbing back and forth over the lips of your quickly dampening pussy. Leaning close she starts to gently nibble at your neck and shoulder despite her massive fangs. Still just teasing at the entrance to your wanting twat.

"I haven't had a real dick this whole time, stop screwing around and fuck me already!"

You grab hold of her shoulders as you wrap your legs around her waist in an attempt to pull her inside you. She still just keeps teasing but now with her free hands she pulls the lace down past your breasts and starts massaging one as well as she can with her pawed hands while she takes the nipple of the other into her mouth. She flicks away with her tongue as the rough fangs scratch lightly on the giving flesh. Instead of being raped, you're being tortured from teasing!

"That's not getting even! You better fuck me till I can't walk."

32 finally gives you what you want as your stretchy anatomy allows her Pringles can sized cock to slide right in without resistance. The walls of your pussy give just enough to envelope her while still tightening back as she pulls out, stretching you over and over with each trust. There is no way possible the other two haven't heard your screams of pleasure as this bear of a woman hammers your cunt. Hard fast thrusts cause your twin dicks to pop free of your corset and start slapping against both yours and her stomachs. Your own dribbling pre adding to the wet slapping sounds of her rhythmic thrusting. She has definitely done this before, either her and 17 have already had some practice overnight or maybe she is just used to using a strap-on. Regardless you just want her to keep filling you over and over till you go numb. Wetness gushes over 32's stomach as you start to orgasm, but a familiar warm slinking starts wrapping around your dick just as the cum starts to shoot out. To your left you see 15 standing with her hands on her hips and her mouth slightly open. The proboscis snakes its way down forming cock rings around the base of both yours and 32's members. With a slight lisp she speaks up.

"Nobody is cumming just yet. Not till I've had some fun too."
"What makes ya think I was even close?"
"We'll just have to do something about that now, won't we?"

15 gets in closer and start feeling up on both of you, this was just a distraction as you notice her second tongue has started wrapping more and more around 32's cock. Soon her entire dick is covered and you can feel the squirming on each thrust deep inside your pussy. 15 makes a grimace as you notice her tongue is no longer covering 32's entire dick, but rather forced down the urethra like she did with you. You manage to catch your breath in between moans and pants long enough to speak.

"Oh you are going to love what she is about to do, but don't you dare stop fucking me!"

15's tongue starts working its way in and out of her dick on each thrust. Pulling it out as 32 pulls out of you, worming it around inside you until her cock returns and drills it back inside her past the makeshift tongue cock ring down deep inside auguring out cum just as she did with out. You could care less if 32 is able to get off, you are just enjoying being fucked and slowly filled with cum. The three of you stay like this for a good 20 minutes until 32 is fed up or worn out, her dick finally pops free and a creamy mess splorts out shortly after as your walls contract back to their normal size. She slowly drops you to the ground and stand back up.

"If ya want your turn 15 ya better get on your knees too an' suck me off, like normal."

She eagerly gets down next to you as her proboscis pops free from 32's dick, but she doesn't release any of the cock rings. Licking her ruby lips she leans up on her knees kisses the tip of 32's member, suckling at the mixed fluids. 15 starts kissing it up and down the shaft and pulls you close to do the same. You stare into 15's pale lustful face watching her eyes go back and forth from you to the meat separating both your lips. You lay a trap and linger at the head and wait for her to kiss her way back up. 15 plays right into it as both your lips caress the tip of 32's member slowly braking away from it into a deep kiss. 15 starts to feel up your heavy tits as you tenderly rub her thighs, but the make out session is interrupted by 32 smacking her dick in between your faces while she clears her throat. 15 blushes deeply as she probably realized how much she was getting into it with you, she looks away as she tries to take the tip of 32's cock again. Her luscious lips strain to fit around the head and she tries to start bobbing but to no avail, without some practice she wouldn't be able to swallow a thick monster meat like this. 15 delicately grips 32's dick in her chitinous left hand and guides it to your face while her right hand roughly chokes your main dick casing you to gasp slightly. 32 takes the hint as she thrusts forward stretching your lips around her fat cock. Your lip, jaw, and throat stretch to fit the large intruder just as your pussy had. With each thrust she nearly bottoms out and is only stopped by 15's hand still gripping the base of it. Your right hand instinctually braces yourself against the rough strokes on 32's leg while the other has found its home on 15's right thigh. You can feel your throat bulging out with each forceful thrust, even being this rough 15 seems to be controlling the pace to give you ample time to breath between thrusts. You eyes start water while your reflexes start making 'glurk' sounds every time the fat rod forces your mouth and throat to accommodate it. 32 seems to be enjoying this immensely as her head is thrown back and you can make out damp fur on her inner thighs through your watery eyes. As the bulging starts to become less panic inducing and more pleasurable, you bring your right hand off of 32's leg and dive two middle fingers into your cunt. Your thumb is partially around your dick as you feel 15 stroke your hand with one finger as she slowly and roughly strokes your dick. At the same time your other hand has slid its way between 15's thighs as well as you tease her pussy, lightly tweaking her clit and starting to put a finger in only to rub it around her lips. Every so often 15 breaks 32's rhythm to lock lips with you again, moaning into each other's mouth as you kiss. You don't even care about the passage of time while you enjoy the abuse your esophagus endures till your feminine side gets off twice and you've forced 15 to do the same from slow teasing. By now your cocks feel like they are going to explode and you can tell 32 must be feeling the same way as her cock has actually swollen, stretching your maw even further with each sloppy thrust. You start to squeeze 15's thigh and you guess she gets the hit because on the next out thrust she stops 32 from moving and says...

"Blast off"

Her secondary tongue whips free from all three dicks at the same time and an explosive force of cum erupts onto all three of you. The pleasure rocks your body so hard your legs go dead and the force of cumming knocks you on your back as a torrent of white rains down on you and 15, 32 escapes most of the blast and only gets drenched from the stomach down. 15 on the other hand leaned into the shower of jizz and you revel in watching her rub it all over her tits and skin, she almost seems to be basking in the moment. You notice her licking a bit of the cum off of her face, no telling who's it was, but she is interrupted by a still hard and angry 32. She forces her to her feet and turns her to face the tree you were 'hiding' behind, you notice 15 wrap her tail around 32's stomach pulling her to her waiting ass before you pass out from the sheer intense pleasure still quaking through your body. Part of you wishes you still had something to stretch you out some more while another wants nothing more than to knock those two down and show them what it means to get fucked at the same.

Noon:[/b}
Random Job: Patrol

You awake a couple hours later. Looking around you see 15 slumped on the ground near the tree 32 fucked you on, a large puddle of mixed sexual fluids pools right below with a slow trickle of cum still oozing from her.

"Oh wow, wish I hadn't missed that."

You get up and walk over to her, she is still breathing hard with a stuck expression of sheer ecstasy evident by her lolled tongue and glassy eyes. Their sexual escapades must have just ended shortly ago.

"I really wished I hadn't missed that..."

You decide to let her rest for a moment and walk around the large tree towards 17's main camp and shop. 32 looks quite pleased with herself as she lounges in the hammock again, her soft cock still glistening slightly in the high sun. Ducking under the hammock you come over to a very flustered 17. She seems flushed and a bit hesitant to look you in the face. More than likely she doesn't want to admit to wishing to take part or maybe she wanted to keep you all to herself making her a bit jealous of your growing number of fuck buddies. 17 quickly directs the conversation to something more serious as she informs you The Pack is requesting assistance in weeding out a sudden influx of Howler activity near the forest edge. You sneak in a kiss when you agree to go help them out. You head back around the tree but in the other direct as to avoid 32.

"Hey 15 how are you feeling? Do you want to give me a hand killing some Howlers or do you need another minute?"
"I'm f-f-fine. My legs are just a bit wobbly right now."
"Well hop to it... um well float to it."

With a quick firm slap on the ass you see her tense up and a small moan escapes her lips. It was enough of a motivator to get her up and moving. The walk to The Pack's camp was relatively quiet, all the activity must be near the border to the swamp, but this gave 15 a chance to compose herself. 25 meets you before you get close to the camp with axes at the ready.

"You people are a like the exact opposite of ninjas. She's right, we noticed you coming a mile away, literally."

The two heads seem to enjoy being on the same side for once in a conversation. She informs you that 14 is tracking a small pack to the west and 16 has cornered a couple loners by the mountain to the east. Time to make up our mind as who to help. 25's left head explains the situations clearly. 14 is closer to here but she is hunting a pack of four already. 16 is a bit further away but she has only two to handle. After your experience last time you are more than eager to get some revenge and murder some of these mutant pups, so you decide to start with the easier kill. It takes a bit getting to the spot she mentioned but sure enough as you near the hauntingly familiar howls start to echo off the mountain side. 16 easily dances around the two Howlers keeping them corralled in a small nook in the rock. You both rush to her side with weapons at the ready.

Battle Begins:
Initiative Order:
Howler B: 16+1=17
15: 13+3=16
Howler A: 10+1=11
16: 3+3=6
36: 1+2=3

The Howler in the back is the first to make a move, its mouth snaps open and the three long tentacle like tongues shoot out. They head straight for 16 wrapping around her left shin. 15 wastes no time in trying to help her as she readies a Gel Bomb in her sling. It makes a cool whooshing noise as it spins around then suddenly she lets go of one side of the sling and sends the Gel Bomb hurtling towards the two Howlers. The bomb lands dead in the middle of them and shatters, slinging searing goo over both creatures. The one holding 16 winces but it wasn't enough to make it let go while the other one seems to get the brunt of the explosion as it writes in pain. Even from here you can see the heat distortion of the air. The closest Howler's tongues flail just in front of its face as it struggles to shakes off any of the goo, suddenly it breaks into a full sprint and retracts it tongues bearing its teeth. It looks like its heading right for 16 and she knows it too as she readies to counter, but the beast has other intentions as it jukes around her and lunges for 15. She doesn't have enough time to react as its huge maw of layered plates of cutting power dig into her left forearm. She punches and kicks till it lets loose but when it does a spray of red coats the creature. 15 clenches her arm to her chest as streams of blood stain her alabaster skin. 16 pulls some crazy shit as she crouches low and leaps toward the Howler holding her, its tongues retracting giving her even more speed as she slams both daggers into the creature’s neck just behind the jaw. 16 goes crazy with the stabbing as she pulls one dagger out and jams it back in, over and over twisting and turning the other dagger at the same time. When your focus snaps back to the Howler pacing in front of 15 you line up your shot, breath in, and loose the arrow you had notched. It flies straight and digs deep into the broad shoulder of the creature.

Round One Results:
Howler B uses Lesser Grapple on 16. 13+1=14 VS. 6+3=9, Hit. DC5 to escape
15 uses Gel Bomb Sling on Howler A and Howler B. 14+3=17 VS. 12+1=13, Hit 2d4=7 Burn Chance 30%: 14 - Burned, VS. 8+1=9, Hit 2d4=2 Burn Chance 30%: 43.
Howler A uses Bite on 15. 17+1=18 VS. 13+3=16, Hit. Bleeding Chance 30%: 21 - Bleeding.
16 uses Twin Fang on Howler B. 15+3 VS. 3+1, Hit. 2d12+2d4= 24 Bleeding Chance 30%: 7 - Bleeding
36 used Basic Shot on Howler A. 16+2=18 VS 14+1=15, Hit 2d10=11

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The Howler still restraining 16 attempts to grab hold of one of her arms with one of its tongues but she manages to fight back and puts a few feet of distance between them. 15 is rather pissed after getting bitten and does her damnedest to load the sling with a smooth stone one handed, she fumbles a bit but get its settled and starts spinning the sling. She lets the stone fly but cringes from the movement causing the stone to fall short. The burning Howler notices that the other had been badly injured and tries to move into a pincer position, 16 notices but it does little to stop the three new tongues wrapping tightly around her left arm. When she attempted to dodge the other Howler was able to pull at her leg and cause her to stumble. 16 stabs and claws at the tongues wrapped around her left arm but its strong grip forced her to drop her other Fang Dagger as she continues to struggle. You quickly notch and draw another arrow, lining up you shot with the Howler that has a hold of 16's arm. You think to yourself that you won't let them do to anyone else what they did to you. Fwip, the arrow soars and digs deep into the creatures shoulder but it is still unphased and doesn't let go.

Round Two Results:
Howler A takes Burn damage: 2d4=4
Howler B uses Lesser Grapple on 16. 9+1=10 VS. 16+3=19, Miss. DC5 to escape. Bleeding Damage: 1d6=3
15 uses Basic Sling on Howler A. 4+3=7 VS. 11+1=12, Miss.
Howler A uses Lesser Grapple on 16. 15+1=16 VS. 10+3=13, Hit. Stacked to DC10.
16 struggles to escape! DC10- 2+3=5 Fail
36 uses Basic Shot on Howler A. 14+2=16 VS 10+3=13, Hit 2d10=7

The Howler restraining 16 lets go of her leg with another tongue and snakes around her other arm, it’s not strong enough on its own to force her to drop the Fang Dagger. 15 fights through the pain and uses both hands to ready her sling again. She curses under her breath as she glides across the ground getting a clear shot at the same Howler again. The familiar singing of the spinning sling is quickly drowned out by the death throes of the Howler as it chokes on the smooth stone that just punctured its throat. With only the strength of one tongue on her leg 16 is easily able to force herself off the ground and sever the tongues as she falls back. With the way now clear to the last Howler you have a great shot and you don't waste it. The arrows flies straight and buries right into the dagger wounds on its neck, without the thick hide to slow down the arrow it rips through the internal organs and pierces through to the other dagger hole. It falls limp on the spot.

Round Three Results:
Howler A takes Burn damage: 2d4=
Howler B uses Lesser Grapple on 16. 17+1=18 VS. 9+3=12, Hit. Stacked to DC15, -1 to all rolls. Bleeding Damage: 1d6=1
15 uses Basic Sling on Howler A. 18+3=21 VS. 20+1=21, Tiebreaker 1d6, 6 VS. 5, Hit 2d12=16. Howler A dies. Bleeding Damage: 1d6=2
16 struggles to escape! DC10- 12=3=15 Lesser Grapple Broken
36 uses Basic Shot on Howler B. 16+2=18 VS. 2+1=3, Hit 2d10=14. Howler B dies.

"15 zis looks bad, ve vill handle clean up. Go see 17 and have her stitch you up."

She beings to protest about leaving you alone but 16 interrupts her again.

"Nyet, go now. You don't vant to lose it from infection? Howlers vill steer clear from smell of own blood."

During the whole conversation 16 keeps cutting you these sultry looks whenever 15 looks down or away. You would bet your cock socks she's planning something, but she is right the wound looks bad.

"She is right, it looks really deep. We will drag these bodies back to their camp and then I will catch up with you."

Reluctantly 15 agrees and flies off in the direct of 17's nest. Dragging the bodies of the Howlers by their tongues, you make it back to The Pack's camp in no time at all. The way back 16 doesn't try anything but she still gives you that sultry look the whole trip. The other members haven't returned to camp yet so you say your goodbyes and tell her you were more than happy to help them whenever they need it. You assume she would want to go help the others so you start to leave, only to be shoved up against a tree and flipped around. 16's small soft body press up against your front while the rough bark digs into your ass and wings. She leans up and nuzzles your neck with her short muzzle as she inhales deeply her tail sensually rubs up and down you right leg then hugs it tight as she breaks away exhaling with a shudder.

"Vhat are you? Truly? Ever since ve first met I cannot get you out of my head. Zhat scent is so maddening, but ze others didn't even notice it. It... makes me vant you, nyet, it makes me vant you to make me yours."

At this point one of her hands is stroking your quickly hardening shafts while her other hand caresses your face. After a moment she wraps both arms around your neck then lifts up her right leg and digs her claws into the bark near your hip as she starts grinding her needy cunt against your sheathed members. You shudder as she breathes on your neck and from the slick trail being made on the front of your corset from a mix of pre cum and her wetness. Her large fangs nibble soft on your shoulder, neck, and earlobe as she keeps rocking. Eventually your main dick pops free and she picks up her pace, grinding faster against your second member while she hotdogs your free main one. Her muscles clench around your shaft as her hips start to push forward and up, lifting your cock with it, then as her ass relaxes your dick falls free in time with her sliding back down. 16 lifts her other leg up and digs it into the bark as her clawed hands reflexively dig into your shoulders and back to hold her up. A few more slow hard grinds, then she lowers her hips further pushing back away from you. God you can feel the heat coming off her desperate cunt on the tip of your dick while just barely brushing the lips. She pulls her head back and gives you the most seductive look, like bedroom eyes meets rape face. The tip of your larger cock parts her pussy slightly as she starts to rock forward again, but she suddenly stops. Her expression has changed dramatically to a serious stern look of frustration as her ears twitch then lower. In a moment of lust or passion she lurches forward spearing herself on your dick to the base and as you start to gasp her short soft muzzle covers your mouth. A quick kiss kills your moan as she pulls her head back she starts gyrating with you cock nestled all the way inside her then says...

"Vell, looks like we will have to save zis for another time. We won't be alone too much longer, the others are back. Vhenever you vish to try again, you know where I am at."
"I... I will, b-b-but it’s going to b-b-be a few days before I can even think of coming b-b-back. There is someone needing me to t-t-take care of themmmm."

On every few words she would grind faster and hard as her tunnel walls clench even tighter.

"Make me yours."

Is all she says before lunging forward sinking her fangs into your neck, it hurts a good bit and she might of even broke the skin slightly but this only magnifies the pleasure as she finally rides your cock for a few hard thrusts, slamming hard into you on each one gyrating for a moment. Out of nowhere she kicks off from the tree and you notice her wipe a small drop of blood from her fur as she regains her sultry composure. She waves you off and in a pleasured haze you don't bother to argue.
On your way back you can help but think, what an absolute tease she is... plus why is she so obsessed with you and why the fuck did she have to stop fucking you just cause the other two were going to be there soon. Your massive hard-on bobbing with each step as you contemplate and process what just happened. Oh well, you are still getting paid for the job and you've stocked up enough food for the three of you to wait out 29's pregnancy.
JOB COMPLETE: Gained 2JC + Raging Boner!

Afternoon:
Random Encounter-DC5: 11+3=14, Pass
Cove Encounter: 1d6=4
Stamina-Keep it up DC10: 17+1=18 Pass
Stamina- Hold your breath DC5: 8+1=9 Pass

As you reach the edge of the clearing to 17's nest you notice 15 is sitting off by herself on a tree stump just watching 17 have 32 doing some manual labor for her. You watch as she flips her hair and shifts her weight as she adjusts her seating on the stump, you don't think you have ever found someone getting comfortable sexier than this. With both dicks at full attention, your main still bouncing lewdly dribbling pre with each step, you approach 15 from the back. 17 notices your arrival and waves at you but her view of your junk is obscured by 15, who only barely glances over her shoulder at you. She either didn't notice or didn't care about your stiff boner as you got close enough to hug her from behind. You dick prods at back as you lick at her earlobe before you whisper to her.

"I didn't get my turn with you and your little trick left me unable to join all the fun. Let's take a walk."

She melts in your embrace and quickly agrees. 15 volunteers the reason and excuses the both of you, something about she might of left some supplies at her old shelter and having to get back to 29. She eagerly leads you by the hand through the woods to the cove towards her old shelter to keep with her lie. The trip is eventless till you reach the sandy beaches. The sight of these perfect cerulean waters and white sandy stretches is breath taking. She gives you a happy smile then races off along the shoreline, literally dancing across the tide, fluttering just above the water her feet skimming on the ebb as she squishes into the wet sand before the next tidal flow.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go for a fly over the cove."
"Aw come on, what abou..."
"Don't be so dense. It'll be fun."

On the word fun she slaps her ass with both hands and gives her cheeks a quick squeeze and spread before lifting off higher over the water. She begins sliding her unfurled tail tip along the front of her body and makes a come here motion with her hands as she licks the tip before breaking back into a full rising flight. With a quick motion you free your throbbing secondary shaft and it flops down slapping against your main cock, strings of precum form between them as they return to their natural resting position. Wasting no further time you take to the sky to chase after 15, she plays hard to get for awhile flaunting her now superior flying capabilities. Eventually she lets you catch her and plays it up rather thick, but you don't care. She wraps her legs around your waist as the two of you flutter in the sky together. The tease of her pussy running along the top of your secondary shaft is all too familiar and really gets you pent up as she prolongs the foreplay. You are a bit rougher with her than before, biting on her nipples hard and roughly massaging her plump ass and tits. Unable to stand it any longer you pull and push to get the right angle and spear her champagne scented snatch on your bigger shaft, leaving your secondary cock to rub against her clit and stomach. 15 moans loudly and her chitin coated claws dig hard into your shoulders. Hard thrusts mixed with rough grinding bring the porcelain beauty to her peak as she showers your legs and sea below with a massive spray of an orgasm. After she finishes riding the waves of pleasure, prolonged by your continued hard fucking, she looks into your eyes and kisses you unexpectedly tenderly for the situation. Soon she is rocked by another, her pussy spasming so hard you cock popped free for a moment. You let her know you are getting close after she slowly guides you back inside her. 15's mouth parts slightly and her proboscis extends down to your free cock, it wraps around it full creating a living condom complete with reservoir tip.

"I don't want to waste a drop of your magical love."

Once again with a slight lisp she speaks then the tongue starts to pulse and milk your dick as her hips do the same. Letting her set the pace for a moment before resuming your rough treatment of her body. Within a few more minutes your reach your peak and start making forceful slow thrusts, pausing between each as jets of cum pump inside her. The tongue condom is unable to hold your whole load as some starts to seep out through the cracks. The base of the proboscis warp squeezes up your dick and seals off after it's free. She raises the balloon of jizz above her head and tilts back as she slowly opens the tip letting your cum drizzle over her open mount and normal tongue while she continues to grind her hips. You couldn't help but jack yourself off while watching this lusciously lewd display. Once she finished with her treat she looks back at you with a devious smile. You feel a slight shift in your flight pattern as a sudden intruder plays at the entrance to your soaking wet pussy. With a wink her tongue flicks down like a whip and starts roughly milking you again at the same time as her unfurled tail tip enters you. She encourages you to resume bucking and holds off moving her tail or tongue till you do, you eagerly comply. 15's tail tip plunges only a few inches inside you but that extra stimulation gets you to your next orgasm much faster. But before you have yours she is rocked by another squirting tremor, her body flexes in response or maybe on purpose as her tail tip rapidly starts opening and closing the spines on it stretching your inner walls. This was enough to drag you into her pleasure wave as you fill the tongue balloon and her still quivering quim again. Both of you riding your orgasms peak at the same time. You begin to tire and pull away as she slurps down her second helping of your cum. She gives you another wink and motions for the shore but before you start flying you catch something in the water out of the corner of your eye, a wooden crate floating right below you. 15 is easily able to drag the crate through the water to shore by her bug clawed feet.

You wait for 15 on the beach, Fang Dagger already in hand. The markings on the crate have been worn away by weather, with a bit of effort you manage to pry open the lid. Both you and 15 gasp and squeal with joy at the contents of the crate. Canned food! This must of fallen off a ship or plane during the storm or maybe a crash, whatever its origin it is your now. The two of your carry the crate along the coast to the cave. The trip is tiring and takes most of the afternoon, but you arrive safely with cargo in tow. You move the small boulder blocking the chute and yell down.

"Hey 29 do me a favor and empty a basket!"

After a few she yells back up that its ready and you slide the cans one by one into the chute. The two of you take to the water and dive down to the entrance to the cave. Both of you make it without any worry or need of assistance. Oddly that night 15 showed no signs of mutation from your exploits in the sky earlier

Day 5:
The time spent in the cave was nice; with a hearty supply of fruit, meat, and canned goods everyone kept their hunger in check. 29's belly is quite swollen at this point and she seems like she may be ready to pop at any point now. You are awoken by the sounds of low moaning, assuming it is just 15 and 29 jilling each other off again. To your surprise however 15 is still cuddled up to your naked body. Sitting up without disturbing 15 too much, you look around the room to find 29 by the wall where she had gotten her horns stuck and stuck by yours. Her legs are spread and you can see her lesser claws caressing her stomach and every now and then her mound while her large pincers pound into the rock wall with each wave of pain she seems to be in.
When you start to get up to go to her you notice a gush of clear liquid blanketing the floor near her. As you walk over to her she has gotten to her feet and surprisingly ran past you forcing herself free from your attempt to restrain and comfort her. Dumbfounded by what she is doing you just watch in silence for now. 29 makes a beeline for the edge of the pool. She plops her butt down and leave her feet dangling off the side in the water for a moment, her breathing gets deep almost like she is getting ready for something. On the next wave of pain that overtakes her she spreads her legs and digs her feet into the side of the cave to shove her crotch forward over the cerulean water. Her smaller hands all spreading her pussy in anticipation leaving her only supported by her pincers.

A loud frustrated moan echoes and wakes up 15, you tell her that you think it is time and both go to 29's side to comfort her. She leans her head into your bosom between fits of moans even trying to reach up for a kiss after a large contraction. Holding the kiss and supporting her through her next moan you watch out of corner of your eye as a golf ball sized red slightly slimy looking pliable orb forces its way out of her vagina, stretching it slightly as it makes it past its widest point. It is a bit of a surprise as her little claws scoop up the egg before it falls and pulls it onto her pelvis, it's covered in some red sticky slime and adheres to her without problem. Another forces its way out a bit easier but still she moans into your encircling lips, the claws do the same and stick it with the other one. They start coming faster now. Two, three at a time, the small claws can barely keep up sticking them to her with the others. Finally after passing twenty six eggs, forming a huge red blob on her stomach, her body starts to relax and she slumps down. You try to hold her close but she struggles free and slowly slides down into the water. She wades over to the side of the pool and affixes the clutch of eggs to the cave wall, with the upper most eggs being just below the water's surface.
29's Egg laying III reset to off, requires three votes to turn back on.

"How did you know to do that?"
"Instinct, I guess. I am completely worn out, mind if I just eat and head back to bed for today?"
"Of course, you've earned it after having to go through with that."

The day still has much to offer, what will you do?
29 will still be unable to accompany you on trips outside the cave today.

A. Wait it out till the eggs hatch.
1. Just wait till tomorrow then take 29 with you for any other group outings picked.

B. No reason to just sit and wait there is plenty of time before anything happens...
Head out and see what else you can find: New girls, New Places, New Assets, New Dangers.
1. Forest [N/NE/E/SE] (3/12)
2. Cove [SE] (1/6)
3. Beach [N/S] (2/10)
4. River [E] (0/8)
5. Mid sized L-shaped island [SW] (0/6)
6. Tiny island [SW] (0/6)
7. Swamp [N] (0/10)
8. 22's Island [SW] (1/6)
9. 15's Island [SW] (1/4)
10. Tunnel System [22's Cave/Northern Cave] (From Hub- West, East, Northeast

Go alone? Send 15?
C. Head to the Pack's Territory.
1. Meet them openly
2. Single out one member and subdue them
3. Single out one member and kill them.
4. Meet with 16 alone to pick up where you left off.

Go alone?
D. Head to 17's Nest.
1. Take on a job.
2. Make a "direct deposit"

Go alone?
E. Hmmm...I just don't know what to do. [Suggest your own Action]

Don't forget to vote for what to name the new species. Please either select a name from the list below or suggest your own. A name needs at least three votes to be considered.
Bucker, Mounter, Mounteer, Ruteer, Ant-entacle.

Hank90

Reputation score

Hello everyone and welcome to Monster Girl Corruption aka The Island of Professor Rio. This idea came to me while at work after playing way too much CoC and thinking of how to somewhat contribute to the forum. So, after I came up with this story idea I decided to hop on the CYOA bandwagon. I will try and maintain updates as much as my work schedule and imagination permit.
[Content Warning: Furry, Futanari, Yuri, Tentacles, Potential Incest, Inflation, Distortion/Bulging, Light Gore (with the survival theme there is bound to be some biting and eating dead things, but nothing graphic)]

Slipping into consciousness you struggle to open your eyes, but no matter your effort you just can’t open them. On instinct you try to reach for your face only to find you can’t move your arms. Struggling further reveals your legs are bound in place as well. Attempting to scream is futile as there is something large filling your mouth with some strange discomfort in your nose too; probing the foreign object with your tongue it tastes strangely metallic. Every few moments you can feel some kind of liquid pump into your stomach. A loud humming, almost buzzing, is coming from the wall behind you. It sounds so familiar. “An engine!” It sparks in your mind. Sounds of muffled struggling are all around you and the loud moaning of a woman…no, two women having orgasms. Just as soon as your mind starts to grasp the situation everything begins to get dull as more fluid fills your stomach to capacity. You have to stay awake. It is getting harder and harder to remember who you are or what your life was like. Don’t lose yourself, focus!

1. What is your favorite food?
A. Anything green
B. Everything on the menu
C. Hillshire Farms GO MEAT!

2. What about your favorite hobby?
A. Swimming
B. B.A.S.E jumping
C. Rock Climbing
D. You are kind of a slut

3. What is your favorite season?
A. Spring
B. Summer
C. Fall
D. Winter

4. What kind of person are you? (Please distribute 8 points to the following. Max 4)
Strong:
Intelligent:
Agile:
Tough:

5. It seems to be working and your thoughts are becoming easier to…Sudden mind numbing pain breaks your train of thought. Every minor detail of your life is getting so blurry and the more you try to think about it, the more it hurts. Strangely, just as your head is splitting every time you try and remember who you are, there is a calm and warming sensation washing over your body whenever you relax your mind.

A. Fight the pain and focus on every little detail of your life
B. Just focus on the important things from your life in short bursts to avoid the pain
C. Forget it and just let the sensation melt your problems away.

Character creation will be left open for 72 hours to give everyone a chance to vote, as well as give me time to sort a few final things out. Just for reference sake: She is 5' 6", average build with some slight curves, Brown hair, 38 C. But, all of that can quickly change.

1 - C
2 - D
3 - B
4 STR:2
4 INT:2
4 AGI:2
4 VIT:2
5 - A

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
Severely late.

A1.
B3.

Party being 29,15,36

I'm tempted to go to the Tunnels with our improved group. I also really like 29's pic the style 'fits' her oddly enough.

Name Deer-thing: Mounter

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A1 C4 and for the name Ant-entacle

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh I can't believe I almost forgot to post this.
Subject 22 done by the awesome .

nananananana bat-chameleon girl! >.<

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B5. With 15.
Mounteer.