What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

I love inventing new drink mixes.

<3

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I love . Somebody should hire them for a movie score, or possibly for the score of a game. Their music is fit to send shivers down your spine.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I love Eluveitie.

R

Ryka

Not to put him on the spotlight but one of my friends from here returned recently, that I thought lost his internet forever. :3

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

While I don't like going to the dentists, I have to say, my dentist is the best dentists ever! When I move out of state enventually I'm never going to find someone that good x.x

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anything spiderish hentai (which has been personally difficult to find) would be very appreciated if it could be sent my way

And heres a link to a Comic

Cappy

Reputation score

Got a good book to read for the first time in a long time, I miss reading like crazy, I shall enjoy going through it immensely.

I love reading.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And heres a link to a Comic
HAHA! I was JUST reading that! hahaha

Reputation score

I love Dunk Tanks.

Not being in one mind you, watching someone else dropped in one. And not one of these 500lb dudes that seem to have infested every single festival that has a dunk tank anywhere near me -_- I see enough floating fat in Grandma's cooking, I don't need it at my damn celebrations.

I just wish that someone would do a chocolate syrup dunk tank...I might just do it, because then once I'm all chocolatey I can find the cutest girl in the crowd and run over and glomp her and say something tempting about being covered in chocolate or being sweet and having her parents give me "the look" before I nab her.

...I think my fingers are running away from me again, along with the rest of my brain.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I love Dunk Tanks.

I just wish that someone would do a chocolate syrup dunk tank...I might just do it, because then once I'm all chocolatey I can find the cutest girl in the crowd and run over and glomp her and say something tempting about being covered in chocolate or being sweet and having her parents give me "the look" before I nab her.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Heh. "the look". Ever so amusing to me some days.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I love waking up warm and cuddled, and then spending the entire day at my mom's with my BF.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Not really the right place to put it, but let us all have a moment of silence for the loss of PC games being sold in stores. Neither the walmart nor the gamestop in my town have any. (Warm fuzzy nostalgia)

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I love browsing /wg/ for interesting pics...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not really the right place to put it, but let us all have a moment of silence for the loss of PC games being sold in stores. Neither the walmart nor the gamestop in my town have any. (Warm fuzzy nostalgia)
Really? EB, Walmart, Future Shop, and Best Buy all have PC games in my town.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Really? EB, Walmart, Future Shop, and Best Buy all have PC games in my town.
We only have a walmart, and a gamestop (both already mentioned) and a half filled mall that has no stores that would carry games. Infact, it hardly has any stores at all.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

The Best Buy near me is horrible with their return/exchange policy, so that's a no-go for me.

Don't have a Future Shop near me, nor had I ever heard of that until your post.

Walmart... that place is 50/50 for me.

Gamestop and Gamestop "Formerly Known As EB" stores near me only carry about15 PC games at any given time, and you can be guaranteed that they'll have WoW bundles, Guild Wars bundles, and either Warcraft III or Diablo II bundles every time.

I love .

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Well, as I explained to Kitsune on chat, this town is crap for shopping. North we have a 100,000+ simi-urban area with tons of outlet malls, 10 miles East a university town with the associated shops, and 20 miles south a major interstate junction with a large commerican district.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I love this joke

Two couples got together every Saturday night for years, but their visits were starting to get boring. One night, after several drinks, they decided to spice things up by swapping partners.

The next morning Mike woke up, rolled over and asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"I had a terrific time," his new partner replied. "Lets go see how the girls did."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I love this joke

Two couples got together every Saturday night for years, but their visits were starting to get boring. One night, after several drinks, they decided to spice things up by swapping partners.

The next morning Mike woke up, rolled over and asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"I had a terrific time," his new partner replied. "Lets go see how the girls did."
Heh, not bad. If I were more awake I could have seen it coming through.