What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

It could be a test. I say, while you're there, pay one of the strippers to give her a lap dance. If she sends the stripper back your way, be careful. If she lets it happen, you have struck oil. If she sends the stripper and herself back your way, you have struck

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, she's bisexual. She might just accept the lapdance.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even more reason to get her the lap dance! :D

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Believe me, I'm convinced. I'm walking in there with a fistful of twenties and a fistful of ones, and the first thing I intend to do is buy her a lap dance from the first pretty, buxom girl she takes notice of. xD

Update: Nope, definitely not a test. Ended up buying my girl a couple of dances, then she insisted I have one, then my girl and I returned to my place, and good times ensued.

Last edited:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

You know what I love?...

When your dragging your ass on rock bottom for a week or so, but then some COMPLETELY RANDOM person just grabs your hand and flings you all the way up the highest point in the heavens, and just stays there with you...

Yeah, speaking of sexytimes, I just broke my own record for having so much sexy time in the same day.. This girl was a machine, she just wouldn't stop, and god I loved it.. The tough part's gonna be when I wake up sore and tapped out the next morning but she's still ready for a whole 'nother day of fun..

Sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging.. But fuck, I'm just happy not to be in emoville anymore..

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

... so just some random off the street wen't please shove your dick in me repeatedly for the next 24 hours? I don't doubt you but there seems substantialy more to this story (like should you stick your dick in a completely random girl)

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

... so just some random off the street wen't please shove your dick in me repeatedly for the next 24 hours? I don't doubt you but there seems substantialy more to this story (like should you stick your dick in a completely random girl)
She's not just some random girl off the street: she's a machine! :D

This girl was a machine, she just wouldn't stop, and god I loved it.. The tough part's gonna be when I wake up sore and tapped out the next morning but she's still ready for a whole 'nother day of fun..

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

I rofl'd so hard at that.

She wasn't a completely random girl off the street, I was just saying she was a completely random person I MET one day... Yeesh..

And doubt me if you want, but I could never have achieved this 9th level of zen without having such a glorious time with that "machine". XD

Tbh I was expecting a picture of a female terminator though.. Since the phrase "I'll be back." totally fits her..

Or, "Cum with me if you want to live" AHAHAHAHA XD

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Or, "Cum with me if you want to live" AHAHAHAHA XD
Jesus, that puts a lot of pressure on your timing. Crazy bitch gon' kill you if you're off by just a few seconds

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tbh I was expecting a picture of a female terminator though.. Since the phrase "I'll be back." totally fits her..
I may be mistaken about this, but I only recall the "Gah-vah-nah ahf Cah-li-foh-ni-yah" (Ahnold, if you're not up on US politics) saying, "I'll be back," and only in the first two movies.

And I'm reasonably sure that he was the only one who DID come back in the sequels.

[Keeps his word when he promises he'll be back.:D]

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking of Ahnold, he's got a new movie coming out in 2013 called the Last Stand.

Though, I think Summer Glau said "I'll be back" in the Sarah Conner Chronicles.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Here's something that really cheered me up, and will probably cheer you guys up to a little which is why I'm sharing it with you..

I was answering PM's one day when someone PM'd me saying how thankful they were of something I had given them, and how they owed me big-time..

I kinda jokingly tossed them my messenger account saying "Chat me up if you want to pay off that debt. ;)"

About half a week later, this beautiful cute friendly girl appears on my messenger, coming out of nowhere, talking to me as if she'd known me a while, we quickly strike up conversation, and then BOTH our jaws drop when we realize we're both massive fans of hentai and hentai games.

We continue talking, and having all sorts of fun, and it finally occurs to me
to ask her where she came from, and how was I so lucky to find a girl who likes HENTAI so much?

She said she was the person who "owed" me on ulmf, and had added me..

It was at that point I came to a wonderful blissful realization..

THIS forum, is FILLED with people WHO LIKE EXACTLY THE SAME THINGS I DO.. It's like being in a giant community filled with close friends, you ALREADY know what they like, and THEY'RE EVERYWHERE, AND SOME OF THEM ARE GIRLS!!

Like seriously? How did I not see this before? I used to come to this forum always feeling dreary and depressed about how lonely I was when I was literally surrounded by (and still am), people who have the same interests in me, and would probably like talking with me and possibly having a little sexy fun in between!

It's like this forum is a buffet, and I've only barely picked out one morsel to nibble on.

If you use this forum, and are a part of it, and are EVER feeling lonely, just remember that, you are literally surrounded by potential friends/mates, and all you have to do is dive in and grab one.. Chances are, they're just as perverted as you, and fun times will commence almost immediately.. :3

Last edited:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There's plenty of girls around this forum. Most of us are open about it too.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Discounting the pseudo-creepy, desperate vibes of sponge's post, what he says is correct. It’s worth remembering that this forum contains, by default, people who - while not necessarily of same personality - share considerable degrees of pastimes with each other; be they hentai, or other aspects of general nerdiness and/or lasciviousness. The company is why I liked this forum in the first place, and why I still do.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Walking around with your eyes closed eh, Spongy?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What he doesn't know is that it was my alt-account.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

There's plenty of girls around this forum. Most of us are open about it too.
problem is differentiating the real ones appart. It's not hard if you know what to look for.

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

problem is differentiating the real ones appart. It's not hard if you know what to look for.
That's why I assign all forum members Schrödinger's Penis, barring reasonable proof of gender. :p

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

If you know what to look for, differentiating genders isn't even an issue, since the main goal is simply the fun...

Of course, if you're more pickier, I guess gender matters..

Also, lolling at toxic's post..

If that wasn't a joke, you just accidentally(?) confessed your love to me. ;)

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

At least we can be safe in the certainty that Darkfire is a woman.