What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

My niece just told my sister in law "Mom, You're not the boss of Santa..."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I love that a drove of children held up the train today so I could get home an hour early instead of having hurried my ass off for nothing.

ogrebattler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love everybody's sigs. :D They make me smile when im having a bad day.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I love it when your out eating or even walking around in a store, and a baby gets a good look at you, and looks puzzled, startled, or even, my favorite, they follow, or hide from you, smiling and giggling as they try to keep eye contact with you. Its so adorable i squeal a little on the inside.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

A hot bowl of soup on a cold winter's morn.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I love my life :'D

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Was cross-referenced to MS Paint Adventures somewhere, decided to start reading Homestuck. The next thing I know, it's 9 in the morning and I blazed through the first three acts. I do not regret it.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Was cross-referenced to MS Paint Adventures somewhere, decided to start reading Homestuck. The next thing I know, it's 9 in the morning and I blazed through the first three acts. I do not regret it.
And it only gets better. :::;)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah... You know, it's the strangest thing. Everybody raves on about the trolls, but I don't actually think they are all that spectacular. If they had remained just pesterlog voices and all that business on their space station would've happened off screen, the outcome would've been the same. I'm probably going to catch flak for this (especially from Oni, since he LOVES Karkat), but I would've preferred a greater focus on John, Dave, Rose and Jade. After all, most of the character development the trolls go through is exposed when they talk to the four of them.

Except for Terezi. Terezi is pretty chill.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Everything you said after this doesn't matter, you're reading Homestuck and that's all that matters. Ku is right, it gets better after Act 3. And don't skip the Intermission Act. I will hunt you down and kill you if you do.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

:3 I love Ben. Even through my bitchy mood swings and grumpy weeks, he's still here for me, helping me hold it together.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

-flops- I love playing Hunker Hauser

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My favorite TV shows... which, at this moment, consists of Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, Sons of Anarchy, Modern Family, Spartacus and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Also, more than anything... I love being back in the States for good. I loved being stationed in Japan for the past few years, but even if we don't have the best sushi, and even if we don't always have the best manners, the good old U.S. of A. is and ALWAYS will be my favorite damn country.

P.S. In case you people haven't guessed, I'm BACK, baby!! AMERICA!! FUCK yeah!!