What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Oh, well I don't watch hentai, or that much tv actually

And what about those that love to hate? Some say my heart grew three times that day? My heart filled with rage, and I loooooved it

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I love waking up in a tent in the middle of a wilderness, smelling the fir trees around me. Building fires isn't easy for a beginner, but once you get the hang of it that's also a whole lot of fun. Now I'm not talking about throwing a whole bunch of paper or lighter fluid, I'm talking about building a real fire and using just what nature provided (i.e. stripping pine cones down to the fuzzy core, using very very small twigs, etc to get a proper fire started). I enjoy the laziness of the woods, not having to worry about anything but life in the woods and hiking to your next scenic campsite.

I also love little walks in the morning, seeing deer, elk or bears in the morning, walking in the dew-covered grass. Generally these little walks are on the way to a latrine, but that doesn't ruin the fact that "Oh lookit the deer!!!"

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I love Sly enough that I would push away all hatred, and bitterness, and vileness to spend moments with her. I love her enough that I would sacrifice myself if it meant that she got to have even a few more moment's of peace. That is an emotion so much stronger than hate, and I pity those who don't know what it feels like because they let their anger and hatred putrefy their souls.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I love Sly enough that I would push away all hatred, and bitterness, and vileness to spend moments with her. I love her enough that I would sacrifice myself if it meant that she got to have even a few more moment's of peace. That is an emotion so much stronger than hate, and I pity those who don't know what it feels like because they let their anger and hatred putrefy their souls.
*applauds*

That's what I'm trying to do for Stephen, only the hate is for myself.

And to keep this post a little on topic, I love waking up in the morning to a snuggled kitty cat.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Come on, every show shows that love is greater then hate even some hentais.
You live your life by what TV tells you?

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

You live your life by what TV tells you?
That's not quite the point, I think. I have to confess, I've certainly encouraged people to post in the love thread instead of the hate thread. Competition, however, is not the reason I started this thing, nor is it the reason this thread's gotten almost 350 posts in less than two weeks.

I started out just wanting to start something positive, and I do agree with Burt Bacharach about "What the World Needs Now." There's too much hatred in the world and I think people let themselves see the negative SO often that they miss sight of all the good things in their life.

There's a time and a place for hatred, otherwise it wouldn't exist. Then again it's more important (and FAR more enjoyable) to spend time living with what you love than it is to spew bile at those you hate. Captain Ahab would be an extreme example, but I think a relevant one.

Anyway, to the "Hate Thread" supporters that feel like we're just out to compete with them:

I love healthy competition. I love this thread, and I've got love for all of you, even the most hateful haters among ya. I don't have a problem with you hating what you hate, especially since saying it out in the open tends to help people deal with their emotions in more mature ways. I just think we need to focus more on what we love than what we hate, and if that means we differ in opinion, so be it. I still love ya.

P.S. Sorry if I sound preachy or anything, I don't mean to be.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

sacrificing yourself would make her sad though... so i don't really think you can win with that tactic.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

sacrificing yourself would make her sad though... so i don't really think you can win with that tactic.
True, but I kind of understand Sin's point. If someone is not happy with you, or what you're doing... if you love them the best thing to do is to let them go... and be happy elsewhere.

I did that for Stephen... not this past summer but the summer before. I admit part of my reasoning was more than a little selfish too. But i knew he wasn't happy, and i thought I knew that someone else could give me more attention than he was giving me (I know, I'm a moron) So we separated for two months... Worse two months of my life. I think it was at that point that i realized i truly loved him, and could let him go later on down the road if it turns out that we don't work well together and that he isn't happy with me.

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

True, but I kind of understand Sin's point. If someone is not happy with you, or what you're doing... if you love them the best thing to do is to let them go... and be happy elsewhere.

I did that for Stephen... not this past summer but the summer before. I admit part of my reasoning was more than a little selfish too. But i knew he wasn't happy, and i thought I knew that someone else could give me more attention than he was giving me (I know, I'm a moron) So we separated for two months... Worse two months of my life. I think it was at that point that i realized i truly loved him, and could let him go later on down the road if it turns out that we don't work well together and that he isn't happy with me.
To offer an alternate viewpoint: I love being single. I enjoy being able to do precisely what i want in exactly the way I like. If I feel like getting a Mr. T mohawk tomorrow I don't need permission. If I see a girl I like I can flirt to my heart's content, without feeling disloyal. I understand people giving up a few freedoms, or sacrificing of themselves in some way for the ones they love. It's just not me.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

To offer an alternate viewpoint: I love being single. I enjoy being able to do precisely what i want in exactly the way I like. If I feel like getting a Mr. T mohawk tomorrow I don't need permission. If I see a girl I like I can flirt to my heart's content, without feeling disloyal. I understand people giving up a few freedoms, or sacrificing of themselves in some way for the ones they love. It's just not me.
I can see that, however the only thing that he IS restricted on is actually dating, or being sexual at all with another girl physically because I expect loyalty, like you mentioned. I've never restricted flirting, and I've never restricted him doing things online because I know he loves me. If i don't feel comfortable with something I'll let him know but I don't think I've out and out restricted him from anything... Do I make any sense? Though with my paranoia I wish he wouldn't do the stuff online that he does, but it's not my life, it's his, and those people mean nothing.

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I can see that, however the only thing that he IS restricted on is actually dating, or being sexual at all with another girl physically because I expect loyalty, like you mentioned. I've never restricted flirting, and I've never restricted him doing things online because I know he loves me. If i don't feel comfortable with something I'll let him know but I don't think I've out and out restricted him from anything... Do I make any sense? Though with my paranoia I wish he wouldn't do the stuff online that he does, but it's not my life, it's his, and those people mean nothing.
You DO make sense, and you're a rather understanding and lenient partner from what I can tell. That being said, if I was with a woman, committed to her, and I flirted with another girl, it wouldn't be my woman who'd have the strongest objection. The feelings of disloyalty that would plague me wouldn't stem from my woman being upset with me, so much as it would from my own code of ethics and honor. I'd be the reason that I'd feel bad about flirting outside of a commitment.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

You DO make sense, and you're a rather understanding and lenient partner from what I can tell. That being said, if I was with a woman, committed to her, and I flirted with another girl, it wouldn't be my woman who'd have the strongest objection. The feelings of disloyalty that would plague me wouldn't stem from my woman being upset with me, so much as it would from my own code of ethics and honor. I'd be the reason that I'd feel bad about flirting outside of a commitment.
Aaaah. I see, and i can understand that too.

I don't think he flirts with anyone, because by his own admission he... nevermind. Not my place to say on a public forum. Lets just say he has self esteem issues. I was the one that asked him out after all.

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aaaah. I see, and i can understand that too.

I don't think he flirts with anyone, because by his own admission he... nevermind. Not my place to say on a public forum. Lets just say he has self esteem issues. I was the one that asked him out after all.
Well he's got hisself a good woman now, I'm sure any self-esteem issues he's got are gonna get ironed out pretty well, being your man and all. :p

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Well he's got hisself a good woman now, I'm sure any self-esteem issues he's got are gonna get ironed out pretty well, being your man and all. :p
LOL, I try, but then again I've got self esteem issues of my very own. Though, now i know to feed him when he starts to feel broody.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed, hope is correct.

To keep this on track....

I love having every Sunday come around so I can see my daughter.

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed, hope is correct.

To keep this on track....

I love having every Sunday come around so I can see my daughter.
I know what ya mean, bro, some of my favorite time in the world is when I get to play with my niece. Family rocks, and she's the cutest little girl in my world. Three years old and a smile that melts me.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I only have cousins but i love them to death too. Specially my little cousin Steffie.

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually my niece is already learning to appreciate good films. We were watching Disney movies and she had me put in the Wizard of Oz instead, because they were really dancing.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I LOVE DRINKING WITH HOPE