What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

I don't need to. I love the power of Imagination! xD

I love that you all are just big goofy perverts. <3

I love naked time. Sitting at home, with nothing on in front of the computer or on the couch. Too bad nudity is a social taboo and has been for centuries in "civilized" society.

I DEMAND FREEDOM!

I love The Cars

No other band besides them or Robert Palmer more reflects the songs I knew and loved growing through the first years of my life. Ah nostalgia

I love naked time. Sitting at home, with nothing on in front of the computer or on the couch. Too bad nudity is a social taboo and has been for centuries in "civilized" society.

I DEMAND FREEDOM!

My girlfriend could never do that around me. I'd be all over her in a flash. XD

My girlfriend could never do that around me. I'd be all over her in a flash. XD

xD

I quite enjoy cuddling naked with my boyfriend. Best thing evar.

xD

I quite enjoy cuddling naked with my boyfriend. Best thing evar.

I've gotta say, I also enjoy a good night's sleep cuddling with certain ladies. Granted, not all cuddlers are created equal. There's some girls where no matter what position you sleep in, you can NOT get comfortable with them. You either have your arm under you at a weird angle or have to have it down by your side or you have their hair in your face.

I actually like it when I'm on my back and the girl's on her side, with her head on my shoulder or chest. Most comfortable position ever.

I've gotta say, I also enjoy a good night's sleep cuddling with certain ladies. Granted, not all cuddlers are created equal. There's some girls where no matter what position you sleep in, you can NOT get comfortable with them. You either have your arm under you at a weird angle or have to have it down by your side or you have their hair in your face.

I actually like it when I'm on my back and the girl's on her side, with her head on my shoulder or chest. Most comfortable position ever.
I prefer spooning. There's just something comforting about it.

I love a good night out with good friends (and seeing bank envelopes strewn all over the sidewalk downtown at 1am... wow, that was weird). And finding out your favourite purveyor of Japanese sweets is open at 1am...

And I also love sleep, though wish a certain wolfy lady were here to sleep with me.
Gooooood night ULMF!!

I love anime crossdressing
c318589c91c19d27ccf11901ea4e7fafe63.jpg

And yes thats a guy.
Main character in Kuroshitsuji

I 100% agree with this statement. There's just something that feels really snuggly about this position for me.

Lot of comfort in a traditional security type way. Also that feeling of the person's heartbeat is really calming too. Intimate and feeling like one

On a side note, I love my brass knuckles. I need to get them inscribed, maybe painted too

bridget_20framed.jpg

Even knowing full well that Bridget is a trap...
Dkiw.jpg

Squee. I love Bridget!

Bridget and Linetrap are impossible to resist for either gender.

Bridget and Linetrap are impossible to resist for either gender.

Umm...

otter-no-bucket.jpg

Yep. What he said.

*is happy because tonight he gets some snuggling*

I prefer spooning, as I get dibs on behind with my girlfriend every time.

Oh, how I love her ass... <3

*forgot to mention that tonight's snuggling comes from a lovely young masseuse.* xD

Back