What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

I prefer spooning, as I get dibs on behind with my girlfriend every time.

Oh, how I love her ass... <3

lol

I love Getting prettyfied, like for a big fancy dinner or something

I like both spooning and the head on the chest bit, the only problem is my fiancee changes position like every 5 freaking minutes. Jeesh I wish I wasn't such a light sleeper.

I like both spooning and the head on the chest bit, the only problem is my fiancee changes position like every 5 freaking minutes. Jeesh I wish I wasn't such a light sleeper.

xD I love being a heavy sleeper. Stephen and I Both wiggle a lot.

She's also a blanket hog, it's okay though I get my revenge when I roll over on her in my sleep.

I sleep extremely well when I'm with my special lady friend. Kind of makes me wonder how I ever sleep alone, sometimes.

Then when I do sleep alone, I'm out like a light. So I guess I do pretty well either way.

The cuddling's AWFULLY nice though.

After sleeping cuddled up nest to stephen it takes me a few days to get used to sleeping alone. I love the feeling of security i get from being with him.

Yep, my girl says the same thing. Though I can't imagine why she'd feel SAFER next to such a wicked man.

It's a woman thing, you wouldn't understand

Better the evil you know, perhaps? xD

Yep, my girl says the same thing. Though I can't imagine why she'd feel SAFER next to such a wicked man.

In my case, just replace wicked with perverted and I wonder the same thing.

Anybody else here love playing with Legos? I just got out my old collection for a little bit. :-D

What kind of stuff do you guys build? I like to build ships in a small scale (i.e. a one-man fighter would be maybe an inch long), then build a few carriers, maybe some battleships. Futuristic space-age setting of course.

I never seemed to get into all the pirate ship, modern town or castle stuff. Just never really my thing, when it came to Legos.

When it comes to Lego's, I just build whatever pops into my mind. Ships, planes, anything. But, mainly, I build really big guns out of Lego's

Anybody else here love playing with Legos? I just got out my old collection for a little bit. :-D

I love you

I love you

The Love Thread: Giving the people what they want since... well, okay it's pretty recent.

The Love Thread: Giving the people what they want... well, besides hentai, which would be the main reason for coming to the board.

The Love Thread: Fuck you, people love us.

xD

What kind of stuff do you guys build? I like to build ships in a small scale (i.e. a one-man fighter would be maybe an inch long), then build a few carriers, maybe some battleships. Futuristic space-age setting of course.

I never seemed to get into all the pirate ship, modern town or castle stuff. Just never really my thing, when it came to Legos.

Fuck yeah! I build mechas with my sets, especially since I grabbed some of those Exoforce sets. It's also where I got my ideas for a Mecha TBS unit from one or two of my creations. Back in high school I even did stop animations with the bricks. Gonna have to upload them...

I love old movie references that no one saw, and if they saw, wouldn't remember.

HAMMERMANS! Kills bugs dead
HAMMERMANS! You're soaking in it
HAMM*mmemer*

I used to spend a lot of my money on Lego, but I slowly stopped when my father kept on telling me how childish it is. I've only bought a few models of Lego Technic since then - the most prominent a bitchin' chopper motorcycle.

I love the Bionicles sets, too.

I friggen' love Legos.

I love all of you guys, but don't feel loved.

It's strange.

*Bawls*

Back