What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

I love my frinds. They comfort me and cuddle me when I am miserable and drunk.

I dunno why.. but this made my heart all fuzzy.

I wish I had friends.. D:

I love that I don't drink. Or smoke. It saves me so much money to spend on junk food and cards and other crap that I still don't actually need but I want it anyhow. :D

Ptsh, don't. They're overrated.

I actually have to completely disagree with this statement, joking or not. Friends are awesome. And I mean friends, not people you hang out with occasionally.

Mine are all labrats.

I love dark chocolate.

I love being alone.

Solitude is pretty awesome actually. I mean how else am I going to masturbate? DEFINITELY NOT IN FRONT OF OTHERS.

Unless.. they're very attractive.

Solitude is pretty awesome actually. I mean how else am I going to masturbate? DEFINITELY NOT IN FRONT OF OTHERS.

Like getting a private show from a stripper for a birthday present? :'D

I think it would be awesome to go back in time and witness, from afar, the first neanderthal to figure out masturbation.

First, can you imagine the original expressions on the caveman as he (or perhaps she) stumbles upon a limitless source of amusement?

Second, he'd probably have to show such an important discovery to the village elders.

Third... frankly he was a genius in his day, a pioneer and a patriot (except, maybe not a patriot). I'd love to go shake his hand. I'd wear a glove, though.

I think it would be awesome to go back in time and witness, from afar, the first neanderthal to figure out masturbation.

First, can you imagine the original expressions on the caveman as he (or perhaps she) stumbles upon a limitless source of amusement?

Second, he'd probably have to show such an important discovery to the village elders.

Third... frankly he was a genius in his day, a pioneer and a patriot (except, maybe not a patriot). I'd love to go shake his hand. I'd wear a glove, though.
I love you Hope. xDDD

I love the irony of using the word "love" when I describe my fondness of the irony in this self-referential statement purpose of which is to point out the fact that people use the word "love" often too lightly.

i love you

I love toilet. That's why I'm going to purpose to it tommorrow evening.

lamp.jpg

I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.

i love Sam Adams Cream Stout.

Back