What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Ili

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

You don't seem to understand the ominous undertone to Nunu's last sentence. But don't worry, you should sooner or later.

Reputation score

You don't seem to understand the ominous undertone to Nunu's last sentence. But don't worry, you should sooner or later.
No. I do. Nunu PM'd me and asked me if I was underage, I said yes, and we talked a little, and he's banning me in like an hour. Oh well though. Byebye. x3

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

what he actually meant was my penchant for eDetective skills and creepy cyber stalking.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

But...that would mean you actually care!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Nunu does care!

"Nunu loves everybody so much, s/he wants to rip out the guts of everybody who doesn't love everybody as much as she does." - Bartnum

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I protest. They hasn't shown slightest sign of caring enough to do that.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I love this one combat meter I ran into on Second Life. MCM, think Mech Warrior for best comparison. Acting as a mercernary for the Clan Matches going on, my current personal score is 3/0

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I love the game "Baten Kaitos: Origins"

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Me too ^^ I still haven't finished it though...

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Me too ^^ I still haven't finished it though...
Yay! Someone else who knows what the game is <3 I'm only at the beginning of Sadal Suud, so...

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score

What about Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean​?

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

What about Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean​?
Haven't played it yet. I found Origins, and now after I beat it I'mma get the original.

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score

It always does feel refreshing to take a break from the current generation games and to be playing old games, whether it's on the very underappreciated Gamecube or even the Atari. Many of the new games while fun and awesome as they may be seem to lack that one special factor that these old games had which is what made me love them dearly in the first place.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've been meaning to play through the Zelda games from Ocarina of Time up to Twilight Princess, but I can never find the time. I have all of them on the GameCube, which I thought was a decent console. The thing was nearly indestructible compared to the competition (PS2 and Xbox), which both break if you poke them too hard. It doesn't help that they're all extremely long games, especially Windwaker and TP.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I've been meaning to play through the Zelda games from Ocarina of Time up to Twilight Princess, but I can never find the time. I have all of them on the GameCube, which I thought was a decent console. The thing was nearly indestructible compared to the competition (PS2 and Xbox), which both break if you poke them too hard. It doesn't help that they're all extremely long games, especially Windwaker and TP.
I actually have had my PS2 Slim since it came out, and it has yet to give me any problems. Then again, I take better care of my stuff than most people, so meh.

If you haven't played Ocarina of Time at all, or have never finished it, DO IT NOW. I don't care if you have to sleep, get to class, or w/e. Those things can be skipped in order to play this game.
:p

I wouldn't call them extremely long, but they definitely require a bit of time, especially if you want to do all the things on the side.

ANYWAYS.
I love that I got to go to a birthday party today and fill up on Fritos and queso dip.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I love watching my cat stalk the light from the laser pointer, especially when she crouches down behind a toy that's smaller than she is in an attempt to "sneak up on it."

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I love staying up... just can't say I care for the next morning...

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I too love staying up late, but when it becomes staying up all night and then have todo the same all next day... eurgh.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I actually have had my PS2 Slim since it came out, and it has yet to give me any problems. Then again, I take better care of my stuff than most people, so meh.

If you haven't played Ocarina of Time at all, or have never finished it, DO IT NOW. I don't care if you have to sleep, get to class, or w/e. Those things can be skipped in order to play this game.
:p

I wouldn't call them extremely long, but they definitely require a bit of time, especially if you want to do all the things on the side.

ANYWAYS.
I love that I got to go to a birthday party today and fill up on Fritos and queso dip.
I've played and beaten all of them at one point or another, though the only one I got everything from was OoT. I never unlocked any of the magic in Majoras Mask, for instance.