What's new

The MMO Thread.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This thread is dedicated to mostly MMOGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Games) that ULMFers play and whatnot. Please suggest MMOs, and contribute to the list if think a game should be up there, but isn't. If we get enough players from ULMF on a certain game, we might even create a guild/clan dedicated to ULMFers on it.

Also, do take note that I said MMOs, this isn't restricted to just MMORPGs. It also includes FPS Games, and other MMOGs (like Fighting Games and Sports Game and whatnot.) When suggesting/contributing to the list, please keep it strictly for MMOs and not just multiplayer games.

To get the list started:

MMOs I've actually played
Mabinogi
Solstice Reborn
Divine Souls
Microvolts
S4 League
Hellgate
Vindictus
Ragnarok Online
Team Fortress 2

Not games I play, but I know other ULMFers do:
Evony
APB
League of Legends
City of Heroes
Godville
Grepolis

Hopefully that can give you a little indicator on what this thread is about.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The MMO Thread.

Hmm, I've recently started playing some APB. In the past I've played World of Warcraft (lol), and City of Heroes (Still pretty fun)

I also have TF2, but don't really play it as much.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

TF2 has its own thread already as well as it being discussed in the Games Discussion thread. There's also the Spiral Knights thread (another MMO) as well as the previously mentioned Games Discussion thread.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Thread isn't for talking solely about TF2, so that thread doesn't count.
Thread isn't for talking solely about Spiral Knights either.
The general games discussion thread moves too quickly to keep track of who's playing what and keep lists as this thread seems to intend. It's got a separate enough topic. This seems like a valid thread to me.

I know there's been a lot of plainly retarded threads put up lately, but we don't actually need to police every thread that dares shows itself. Makes us look rather hostile.

Regarding MMO's I've played a bunch of free to play games and a few trials, and got fed up of all of them quickly, but I am currenty downloading the APB (All Points Bullutin) beta to have a look at that. Looking forward to seeing if it's character customisation is as good as the old video I saw. Who wants to bet that I'll be disappointed eh? : P

And just for fun, here's my list of previously played games.
-Runescape
-Maple Story (Press F2 to smile! :D )
-Flyff (I can fly! But nah...)
-Fiesta (The game where starting hair comes in only two shades of blue, with only three posible styles to choose from.)
-Some crappy 2D avatar chat thing I can't remember the name of
-World of Warcraft Trial (The best in the list, but still won't pay for grinding)
-Some PvP Starship Troopers rip off RTS vs FPS hybrid thing that sounded interesting but sucked
-Dynasty Warriors Online (For about an hour and a half)
-And probably some others that I've forgoten.

E

Exofluke

I was going to bring up Guild Wars 2 again, but I post enough of it in the game discussion as is.

So if you guys want to talk about it, feel free. I won't push it though.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

What's the difference between this and the Multiplayer Gaming thread? I mean yeah, everybody nowadays just ignores it now and posts in the games discussion thread anyway, but this still feels redundant.