The Neighbors (Leon)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Neighbors (Leon)

Leon huffed and laid there, "I am not here for you to experiment on, I don't want to harm you but make no mistake. If you choose to keep experimenting on us I will not take it lightly." Suddenly he did flex his arms upwards as fast and hard as he could, intending to break the restraints. The metal groaning as it fought back against him. A look of completely calm on his face as he did so.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pulling with all his might on the restraints, they didn't give way, despite Leon's confidence that they would. While he pulled, the woman didn't phase one bit, equally confident as Leon that they would hold him in place as she reached her hands out, and touched his flexed muscles, feeling them with her hands as Leon would feel a tingling sensation from her touch, sending goosebumps along his skin as she did so. "I see... It's muscle structure is not unlike a humans, while it's female counterpart is far more condensed. I feel it's safe to continue the next test immediately, this one is not as dangerous as it's female counterpart." the woman announced, before suddenly, the restraints on Leon's arms and legs released their grip on him, and the light overhead dimmed, blinding him no longer to reveal the features of the woman who had been inspecting him.

"You're allowed to get up and move around," the woman announced to Leon, "But anything rash will cause the guard to get cranky and harm you, possibly even kill you. Despite your feelings on the topic, you must do what we say for your own, and for your mate's sake."

Adjusting her glasses, she introduced herself, "My name is Isabell Queen, Head Researcher of the Magi. I hope you'll forgive us at some point, but this is how we say 'hello' to things that interest us. I promise that nothing bad will happen to you or your female companion, and you will be given freedom, granted you cooperate with us, peacefully." she instructed him.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon snorted a bit as he got up, "Hmph, very well. What exactly are you testing for? I doubt anything you learn about me will help you against the Sabbath. They're primarily magic users, not exactly my field of expertise...." He looked the woman over a bit before looking around at the other people. "I can assume that my companion is not handling her captivity as calmly as I am. I'd like to see her before your next test..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We're going to test everyone, Leon. Within reason, of course," Isabell announced. "If you insist, follow me." he directed, leading Leon out of the room through a metal door that seemed to slide open before her as she walked near, although Leon could feel some kind of presence from her as she got near, as if she was somehow responsible. Then, he led her through hallways that all seemed to be made out of metal and steel, an unnatural formation of structure.

After a while, Leon was taken before a large window, where Isabell stopped, and gestured for Leon to look. Inside, Tina was laying on her side. The ground seemed to be covered in grass, while the walls of the room she was in were the same as outside where Leon happened to be. Shifting around a bit, her worst suffering seemed to be of boredom, as she revealed herself to be awake, sighing, and rolling over on the grass until her breasts squished against the ground, and she ate a blade of grass that was in front of her.

"Are you satisfied?" Isabell asked him.