What's new

The One And Only Centaur Weaver (Jillian)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption (Jillian)

Eilsah sat with an open mouth, blinking as Jillian spoke to her, "I, um..." she uttered with uncertainty, before raising one of her hands to the back of her head, scratching at her scalp, giggling, "I don't really remember anything." she told Jillian with an absent minded tone.

"But... I do wonder if I'll ever be able to get my old form back..." Eilsah murmured with worry, her tiny tail shifting around her waist, only the tip of it coming into her view, "I don't want to look like this forever..."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Jillian giggles along with Eilsah, happy to see her depressed mood lift. Smiling, she wriggles her way onto the bed, knocking a few bits of dirt off her hooves and onto the floor, getting her horse-half positioned just so. A quick dig into her pack reveals her nightshirt, and she pulls off her tunic to get into it.

"We'll find a way to turn you back, the way you want to be..." She lets out a yawn. "But not right now... it's been a busy day, so let's get a good night's rest..." Jillian reaches out to Eilsah with a hand, inviting her to lie down on the pillows with her.

(We aren't delaying to try and coordinate with someone else's thread, are we?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Not really, I just roll the RP along with the player's actions, so you're not forced into continuing along the plot constantly, and can interact with other NPC's/players, as well as other things.)

Eilsah nodded to Jillian, "Alright..." she agreed shyly, taking Jillian's hand, before slipping into the covers, and snuggling next to Jillian's human half, closing her eyes as she attempts to drift back off into sleep...

The next thing, after the night had come and gone, Jillian would awake to see Eilsah, with her eyes closed, and a great deal of sweat on her face. She was lying on her side, her arms no longer wrapped around Jillian's upperbody, instead tucked under the covers, as something seemed to be moving under her...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Snuggling together under the covers, Jillian plants a gentle kiss on Eilsah's forehead, folding her arms around her and drifting off in their mutual warmth...

* * * * *​

Centaurs don't roll around in their sleep. Jillian lazily opens one eye, slow to awaken as usual, to find that Eilsah has managed to move out of her arms. In fact, she's shuffled a short distance away, face sweaty and breathing hard, and both her hands are under the covers and...

Whuh? She's not... masturbating in her sleep, is she? Then again... there's a lot more under the blanket there than just Eilsah and her hips...

Once in a while, being a heavy sleeper is an advantage. Now is one such instance - Jillian's muzzy thoughts wind their way to a course of action before she's managed to move a muscle.

Slowly, stealthily, she reaches down towards the intruding lump, intending to grab the invader before they can sneak away...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Jillian grabs the 'thing' that was slithering through the covers, Eilsah's eyes suddenly shoot open, before she gives a sudden, shocked scream. Upon pulling on the invader to see it with her own eyes, Jillian would find Eilsah's naked butt in front of her, squirming helplessly, as she'd realize that she was holding Eilsah's down demonic tail in her hand, the pink, snake-like demonic tail squirming desperately in an attempt to get free, while some of the 'juice' that seemed to be on it splashed into one of Jillian's eyes.

"Ah!?" Eilsah squeaked as Jillian grabbed her tail, "Jillian! That... That hurts!" she pouted, a few tears building up in her eyes.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The intruder seemed smaller than she expected, and quickly started trying to squirm free, aided by some slick liquid on its skin. Still, determined to find out who'd snuck into their bed, Jillian squeezed harder, keeping her grip on it, as she flipped the covers away with her other hand...

Only to discover that it was Eilsah's tail that she was squashing, she letting out a squeak of pain when Jillian twisted it slightly as she looked at it.

"Gleep!" Jillian hastily lets go, pulling her hand away and clutching it to her chest, blinking as the tail flips away and spatters droplets on her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I thought somebody'd snuck into our bed and was teasing you in your sleep or something..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eilsah's hands go to rest on her ass cheeks once Jillian lets go of her, while sobbing the entire time, her tail twitching in pain occasionally, "Why did you pull so hard..." she pouted, her voice muffled against the bed.

Meanwhile, standing off a little distance, within the doorway leading out to the library, Cynthia watched the centaur and elf's odd awakening. Visible in the corner of Jillian's eye, the crow blinked several times as she stared at the two girls with her red eyes, as if a little surprised at the scene herself, however only slightly so. "... Am I interrupting?" she directed the question to Jillian in a whisper tone of voice. And the reason for the question would become clear, as Jillian would understand from Cynthia's point of view, it looked like Eilsah was bent over, 'offering' herself to Jillian...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"I- er- uh- AACK!" Looking back and forth from the surprised Cynthia and the pained Eilsah, Jillian centaur-fully suppresses the urge to yank the covers over her head and hide. "G-give us a few minutes, pleeeease?"

Not waiting for an answer, she turns back to Eilsah, squirming closer to her on the bed. "I'm sorry... it was slippery, and trying to wiggle away... and if it was somebody sneaking around, I didn't want to let them go..." Jillian hesitantly slides her hands up to cover Eilsah's, squeezing and rubbing them gently. "W-would kissing it better help...?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cynthia's eyes adjusted a little at the scene, only for a split second, deciding what to make of the situation, before silently turning about, and departing the room to leave the two in privacy. Meanwhile, Eilsah squirmed a little as Jillian got closer to her, reacting defensively as the centaur neared her, the main reaction coming from her tail, which quickly hid itself between her legs, wrapping up along her front side.

"N-no!" she said quickly, "I... I would like it if you didn't touch it! I just got this thing! I mean, I don't like it, but ripping it off is not a good idea!" she insisted, as her wings fluttered slightly, seemingly also in fear of being snared by a reaching hand. However, after a moment, Eilsah calmed herself, no matter what Jillian would have to say in response, Eilsah would listen, but not keep the subject going, before making mention of Cynthia.

"I think Cynthia had something, Jillian... You should go see her, while I get dressed in something that will accommodate these... Things." she suggested.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Jillian starts to protest that she has no intention of ripping limbs off, but deflates as Eilsah sits upright, protectively caressing her bruised tail in her hands and giving Jillian a hangdog look.

Her comment about seeing what Cynthia wanted got Jillian shuffling off the bed. "Y-you're right... I'll... let you get dressed... your stuff is, um, in with my packs..." She pulls on a tunic, and walks out the door, intending to head up to the ground floor if Cynthia's not in the library area.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you Jillian." Eilsah called to her as she left the room. And upon entering the main hall, Jillian's reflexive nerves would act on their own, ducking her human portion off to the side as an old book flew past her, losing it's cover as it slammed against the wall with great force. Immediately following, were the shouts of a familiar, high-pitched, tomboyish goblin.

"Club doesn't want to leave! Club wants to stay until Gwave comes back!" the small brunette creature announced greedily.

"He will be here when you return..." Cynthia whispered patiently, "I hoped you would assist Jillian with-" She was cut off as Club grabbed something else to throw, reaching for another book, and tossing it at the Crow Tengu, which Cynthia barely managed to net in her feathers, holding it to her body as the force of Club's throw knocked Cynthia off balance, into a sitting position on the floor, her round rump landing on the formed rock with a thud.

"That's not what Club was promised! Club isn't going to listen to tricky crow anymore! Club will hide Jillian's present, you will never find it! Teach you lesson!" the mischievous goblin declared, before running off, and up the stairs at a high speed. As she escaped quickly, Jillian's eyes would just barely catch the glimmer of something dangling from Club's hand, like a bracelet, with some kind of ornament dangling from it that she couldn't make out.

On the floor where Club had knocked her down, Cynthia released a faint sigh of woe, lowering her head in silence.

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Just as she enters the library, a book smashes against the wall, disintegrating in a flurry of pages, forcing Jillian to duck out of the way. The yelling accompanying the throw is a familiar one, though usually it's mischievous instead of annoyed.

"Club!?"

But before she can get out another word, the goblin dashes upstairs. Blinking, Jillian walks over to Cynthia, offering a hand to help her upright.

"Did Club make her way here, too? And who's 'Gwave'?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Accepting Jillian's helping hand, she allows herself to be pulled upright. Standing on her talons, she brushes herself off with her feathers before turning to Jillian with concern, "Jillian... Yes, Club had arrived here before you, but I had her run to collect something very important, that I feel should belong to you... But..." Her red eyes shifted away from Jillian's look in regret, "If Club were to lose this artifact, then I believe that undoing the loss of Waymeet will become impossible... I hate to ask a favor of my guest, but I cannot chase Club myself... I must tend to important things here... Please, Jillian, pursue Club, I implore you. I will answer questions you may have once you return with Club and the artifact, I promise."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Cynthia's words bring Jillian to full alert.

"Wha? I-impossible!? Don't worry, I'll run her down! And if she's already hidden it, I'll grab her by the ankles and shake her into digging it out again!" She's already working herself up at the thought of a run - even if it's merely to catch a prankster.

"CLUB! Come back here!" Jillian goes clattering up the stairs, annoyance at them forgotten in the face of a more important concern.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her hooves trotting up the stairs in pursuit of the trouble making goblin, Jillian would find the main doors at the main floor of the tower wide open, telling the centaur that Club left in a hurry to escape, in hopes of evading anyone that might chase her. And when Jillian would follow Club's trail, leading her outside, she'd find that on her way to lose Jillian through the wilderness, Club had been stopped just outside by Beatrice, who seemed to know already that the goblin was up to no good. "Club, now you tell me what you're doin' runnin' out of Cynthia's tower like you got the rabies! Right now!" she demanded.

Both their heads turned when Jillian made her presence known, and before she could be caught by Jillian, Club suddenly kicked furiously at the dirt, her powerful leg unleashing a blinding storm into Beatrice's eyes, before the little imp dashed past her, leaping into the trees. "Little prat!" Beatrice cursed, "I'll skin you for that!"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

As Jillian comes out of the tower, seeing Club halted by Beatrice, she slows down. Unfortunately, this proves to be a mistake, as Club kicks dirt into Beatrice's face and takes off running again. Cursing, Jillian breaks into a sprint.

"Club, ya THIEF, this ain't FUNNY! If yer SELFISH PRANK means all the people from Waymeet CAN'T be rescued, I'll take it outta yer HIDE!" she bellows, passing Beatrice, hoping to catch the goblin before she gets permanently lost in the woods, trying to keep sight of the glittering bracelet in her hands.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chasing the little goblin thief, Jillian's speed made up for Club's greater mobility, allowing her to stay within visual distance, but as for catching her, the miniature creature was quick to juke Jillian out of a successful capture. But her advantage of height would not last long, as Jillian would manage to chase her into a clearing.

Quickly catching up, the goblin ran as fast as her tiny legs would carry her, with Jillian coming right up on her. Suddenly, she fell over something just over a hill, which Jillian would trip over as well. She'd witness the bracelet, lost by Club's hand, flying off a little ways away, just as she'd immediately notice a large shadow suddenly towering over her, the one casting it happening to be the owner of the 'leg' she tripped over.

She'd hear a heavy, deep sigh, bordering on the line of a growl, "A little pony and her pet goblin!" the Minotaurus announced with a booming voice, "You both hurt my leg! I hope you're ready for the smashing I'm gonna give you!"

Immediately, Club was the first to respond, immediately invoking hostility, "Hey! No one beats on Club's buddies but Club! Club's gonna smash YOU!" she challenged her.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Seeing Club trip, and the glittering bracelet go bouncing onto the ground, Jillian feels a surge of triumph, and she puts on a burst of speed. Unfortunately, her lunge takes her square across the same obstacle, and her hooves smack into it and make her stumble.

The first thing Jillian noticed was the Minotauros's muscles, rippling and bulging as she stretched herself awake. The second, was that Jillian had left all her gear back at Cynthia's tower. The third, that her red hair and coat were most definitely drawing the Minotauros's eyes. Beatrice had always warned her about that...

Kicking herself mentally, Jillian says nothing, but merely readies herself. She'd try to dodge aside as soon as the Minotauros charged, hoping to grab the bracelet, then scoop up Club and run away.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Immediately seeing Jillian's red affiliation, she charged at the centaur faster than she had anticipated, slamming her body against her, knocking Jillian on her side. Stepping over her, the minotaurus leaned down quickly, grabbing Jillian by her red hair, and by her red coat. Her head was yanked back, while her coat, as well as her shirt, was ripped. The pink of her exposed nipple came to the minotaurus as a lighter shade of red, but not quite the color that made her head spin.

Inspecting Jillian's breast, while using her massive weight to hold her down, the large brute's breath steamed out of her nose in warm waves over the skin of Jillian's chest, before she actually took her round breast in her mouth! Sharp teeth glancing over the skin of her breast, the minotaurus sucked on Jillian's breasts, before Club came flying at her with a drop kick. "Hii-YA!" the goblin cried as she slammed into the monster. The impact sent the Minotaurus flying off of Jillian, rolling along the ground a couple times, before she stood back up in a fury.

Club ignored Jillian in favor of the Minotaurus, but at least she had saved her from molestation in the process.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The tackle came quicker than Jillian could react, and her breath whooshed out as the minotauros knocked her on her side. Stunned, Jillian couldn't react, her assailant tugging her head back, grabbing at her tunic, the laces easily popping under the minotauros's grip, breasts bouncing free.

Jillian shook her head, trying to collect her senses, when the beast leaned down and planted her mouth over her breast. Her momentary concentration disappeared under the sensations, and she let out a choked gasp, arching her back, hands clutching at the minotauros. The motion pushed her bosom out further, inviting the minotauros to take more of her flesh into her mouth, nipple stiffening as her rough tongue played with it.

Club's interruption came as a welcome relief. Jillian staggered upright, clutching her torn tunic together over her chest, and she glared at the minotauros in a mixture of anger and embarrassed arousal. Then she whirled and headed for the trees, trying to get out of view.