What's new

[Complete - Full] The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
RJ242008_img_main.png

I thought it best to start a new thread, as the previous WIP-Partial Translation thread is for the "In Production" version, whereas this is for the complete version.

Japanese DLSite:
English DLSite:
ULMF Threads: https://ulmf.org/threads/yomitim-repure-aria-sequel.9680/ (locked) https://ulmf.org/threads/yomitim-ripyuaria2-the-paradise-fortress-of-repure-aria-2-rj242008.12694/ (current)

Patch Download:
Mega Download:
Mediafire Download:
Anonfiles:

To apply the patch, extract the Zip file and place the event2 folder and the rpa2eng.exe file in the base folder for the game (this is for version 1.25 of the game). Rename or move the file "event2.dxa" that starts off in the base folder.

Everything should be translated, except images; let me know if you find any Japanese text in game and I'll try to correct it. Previous saves should still work (I think!), but will retain untranslated names of Familiars and the boy and girl (unless you use the option to change names available at the Inheritance Shops for the familiars and in the menu for the player characers).

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Everything should be translated, except images
Holy surströmming, you managed that!? Incredible 😯
I'll check that later, but many thanks and even more congratulations. I thought this would never see the light of the day.

Reputation score
You beat me to it!

I'm curious to play it and see what differences there are.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I found some npc dialogue in the extra areas that werent translated but overall the translation is good

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I found some npc dialogue in the extra areas that werent translated but overall the translation is good
Could you share a screenshot? I'll try and track it down.

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
using 1.25. I loaded the 100% save file posted by you. Perhaps I didn't install the patch correctly?

edit: yes I missed a step. That's my fault.
Yeah, that text is from file 7530, which should definitely be translated - it might show up if you haven't moved/renamed the event.dxa file (that's got all the Japanese text in it).

Cheepuff

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
Nice translation!

Anyone know how to activate the bath scenes? Saw some entries in the dictionary with the flashing pink heart and bathhouse symbol. I had tried putting the familiar (Lucile) into a location with a bath but it didn't trigger. This is going off the full save since I had already completed the game.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
Nice translation!

Anyone know how to activate the bath scenes? Saw some entries in the dictionary with the flashing pink heart and bathhouse symbol. I had tried putting the familiar (Lucile) into a location with a bath but it didn't trigger. This is going off the full save since I had already completed the game.
Go to the bath. Put the girl as your familiar. Then use the gold hammer in your inventory to smash your clothes off.

Reputation score
Well, I haven't played through the whole thing yet, but I'd like to say some things about what I've seen...

First off, excellent work on this! It's much more polished and better formatted than my attempt. I've seen a few typos here and there but nothing
really bad. So I'm calling yours the better product.

There are just a couple of oddities I noticed:

You call the first Reaper girl "Atomicka", but the katakana, as well as one brief voice line from Fia, say "Atomisia".

Also, I'm curious why you left the sheep name untranslated. "Hitudy" is indeed what the text says, but I think it's a deliberate mispelling of "hitsuji". I
dealt with that by calling them "shiip"... seemed a decent compromise.

That's all I have to say right now. Gonna play through the rest when I have some more time (assuming I can peel myself away from Elden Ring long enough...)

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh wow i had no idea that there even was a translation in progress for the sequel besides the trial version :O

Thank you so much, i love this series so it's great to finally get some more LORE and actually understand everything that is happening.

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, I haven't played through the whole thing yet, but I'd like to say some things about what I've seen...

First off, excellent work on this! It's much more polished and better formatted than my attempt. I've seen a few typos here and there but nothing
really bad. So I'm calling yours the better product.

There are just a couple of oddities I noticed:

You call the first Reaper girl "Atomicka", but the katakana, as well as one brief voice line from Fia, say "Atomisia".

Also, I'm curious why you left the sheep name untranslated. "Hitudy" is indeed what the text says, but I think it's a deliberate mispelling of "hitsuji". I
dealt with that by calling them "shiip"... seemed a decent compromise.

That's all I have to say right now. Gonna play through the rest when I have some more time (assuming I can peel myself away from Elden Ring long enough...)
Thanks for the feedback!

Let me know where any typos are, and I'll try to correct them. I did mostly give up on spacing for the text that appears at the bottom of the screen during action segments (mostly reactions to sex scenes and boss fights) since space was so much at a premium for those segments.

I remember having a specific reason for changing her name to have a hard c... But I can't remember what it was. I think to more clearly drive home the link between her powers and the English word atomic?

Yes, calling them "shiip" is a pretty neat idea!

There is one bug I'm aware of in my release - for some reason, although there are five full pages of description for the Flesh Dolly, only the first page shows up in game, so the other four pages can't be seen. I've tried hex editing and debugging to work out if the game stores how many pages each girl gets in the encyclopaedia somewhere, but can't track it down. The full translated description (well, translated and then truncated to fit within the same bytes as the Japanese version!) for Flesh Dolly reads:

"Girl who has undergone physical modification in order to make love to a gigantic man. Her visible hair is actually a flesh bag; most of her internal organs have been moved there. Bald, she always wears a blue ribbon to hide her ugly appearance. Her skeleton is also modified, and her pelvis freely opens and shuts. The boneless flesh bag would seem to be a weak point, but her athletic ability is not impaired. Impossible to tell her original race. In Majo only Rosemaris would be skilful enough for this operation, but she and Dolly won't talk about it, so the surgeon is a mystery. It's not uncommon to see multiple Dollys together. Some theories say they are twins, but 4 or more together have been seen. It's unlikely Rosemaris would do that many operations."

phenir

Lurker
Reputation score
I found this untranslated event. I found it during the EX chapter when you are gathering fragments of the aether flower by warping from junk town to new town? using the kneeling maze guide near the shop. There's a couple more untranslated text prompts here that then lead to the big crystal on the aerial farm with more untranslated text. Seems like the npcs in the town are still translated except the Story npc on the bottom left of the town.
rpa2eng_2022-04-01_14-06-16.jpg

Last edited:
OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I found this untranslated event. I found it during the EX chapter when you are gathering fragments of the aether flower by warping from junk town to new town? using the kneeling orc maze guide near the shop. There's a couple more untranslated text prompts here that then lead to the big crystal on the aerial farm with more untranslated text. Seems like the npcs in the town are still translated except the Story npc on the bottom left of the town.
View attachment 43547
Ah, I was looking for that scene for ages and couldn't find it... How exactly did you get to it?

Reputation score
From the map, it looks like it's the "warehouse" just outside where the airship to the island was docked, revisited after returning to the Castle.

To be fair, I've never thought of going back to that place afterward either.

phenir

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, I was looking for that scene for ages and couldn't find it... How exactly did you get to it?
It's in the post. There is a girl kneeling to the left of the junk town warp point. She's actually a maze guide and if you pick new town? it will take you to that map. I found it in Ex chapter 3 but it's probably there any time after you get back from the farm.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
let me know if you find any Japanese text in game and I'll try to correct it.
I was an idiot (again) and deleted my notes by mistake... I had only marked 3 typos. None of them very serious.
One of them was a leftover "to do". It was before a battle, and it was a reaper's line (something like "oh it looks like she is to do" [fighting?]).

ruthile

Reputation score
I found this untranslated event. I found it during the EX chapter when you are gathering fragments of the aether flower by warping from junk town to new town? using the kneeling maze guide near the shop. There's a couple more untranslated text prompts here that then lead to the big crystal on the aerial farm with more untranslated text. Seems like the npcs in the town are still translated except the Story npc on the bottom left of the town.
View attachment 43547
i think i found the untranslated part, its eg>eve7325
it was the event if we try to go back to the farm

edit: added step to get the event
clarifying what phenir said, talk to maze guide in junk town (just a bit left from feather point)
and go into new town?
there is an event with maji form that let you go back to aerial farm

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
let me know if you find any Japanese text in game and I'll try to correct it.
I'll repeat myself: thanks, you're a saint. I can barely fathom the effort you had to go through.

A few negligible typos/overlooked stuff:
eg/eve7301.txt ind06: It seems there was a    to-do at the shrine.
(I still think I've seen another 'to-do' somewhere else...)
eg/eve7325.txt is in Japanese - like mentioned above
ef/eve7292.txt ind07:- He’d go that for for his only daughter (that far for)