The Prison [Safe Haven]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Prison [Safe Haven]

As River leaped onto the roof Daisy was on, she turned to the red head, her mouth tilted at her, "And what about you?" she asked, poking River's belly button through her armor, "I'm not about to leave you alone either!" she claimed with her fists on her hips, as if that was her own idea, "So, what we're going to do is drop you off at the hotel!" she said with determination.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Only one problem with that." River says, shrugging. "Remember that guy with the rifle you met at the mall? He's sitting on top of the inn, and I know for a fact that he doesn't like you."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy suddenly smiled with mischievous glee at River, "Oh! My pony!" she exclaimed, "I wondered where he left, I checked back at the mall, and he was gone! I definitely would like to see him again! Hee, hee!" she laughed with a slight tinge of mischievous intent.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Your Pony?" River says incredulously. "Be that as it may, I really don't think he wants to see you, Daisy."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy's expression was suddenly distraught with confusion and misunderstanding, as she tilted her head at River with a raised eyebrow, "... Why not?" she asked the red head, ignorant of how close she actually came to having David blow her head off, absolutely convinced that David and her hit it off as soon as they met, even though David likely showed nothing but hostility.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River just sighs, patting Daisy on the back. "Honestly, I don't know why Daisy, men are just silly like that. Come on, let's get you home for the night, alright?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy sighed, lowered her head, and shook it back and forth in annoyance with River's necessity to watch over her like a child. Daisy, being smaller than almost every woman around her, absolutely loathed even the mere suggestion that someone is treating her like a child. Given her behavior, and her size, similar to the Director's, it makes perfect sense why a lot of people assume she's naught but a little girl.

"Stop treating me like a little girl!" she demanded, stomping her little leg on the ground angrily, as she picked her head up, and looked at River with conviction, "Regina said I'm supposed to make sure, you were safe!" she told the red head, while poking a finger between her breasts to address River, "And Regina always knows best! So, I'm going to make sure you're safe, 'cuz Regina said so!"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River sighed again. "Look, I'm not treating you like a child, I'm treating you like a friend. Tell you what then, we'll both go to the prison, how's that sound? I'll be safe, and you won't get inside David's sights. Deal?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy seemed not to be against the idea, but soon gave a little chuckle of confidence at River, removing her finger, and then using it to scratch her nose, "Hee, Hee, he wouldn't hurt me!" she boasted, "But, alright. I'm sure Regina would be happy to see you as well!" she told her, before darting off again with renewed vigor, sporting once again that she was faster than River, even if only a little, right before making a well placed leap to the next building, a little higher up than the gym they were on, and grabbing onto the ledge, slowly pulling herself up after.

Turning back around, she waved at River to follow, and waited on the higher building for her to follow.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River just grinned, running after the girl and making the leap in the same spot, reaching out for the ledge of the building.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No longer in a rush, River did what she does best, and easily met the other building with her hands, and before she could pull herself up, Daisy quickly came to her, and grabbed her wrists, helping her up by pulling on her, until River was standing on the building just as Daisy was.

Daisy chuckled at River, and said jokingly, "Saved your life!" with a mischievous laugh.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River laughs, standing up and looking around at the scenery. "I guess we're even then." She says and sprints off, headed for the side of the building, where the rooftop entrance sticks out beside the wall of another taller building, a small gap about four feet wide between them. she does a two-step wallrun on the building, her third step hopping over to the other wall, and does two steps on that, gaining height before jumping back over and reaching for the top of the first wall...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Wait... So then the wall, er... the two steps after... wait... the wall showed up AFTER the two steps, right before...)

(WAT!?!)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((haha, i was worried that might happen. Think of it like a hallway with no roof, formed by the building on the left and the raised portion from the doorway down on the right. Two steps on the left, jump over, two steps on the right, and jump to grab the top of the left. Make sense?))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(You're saying there's a raised portion of the roof River is currently on, that she jumps to after wall running the associate building, and jumps from that to grab at the ledge of said associate building?)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((exactly ;) Also, bedtime, night night))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Well... Given River's acrobatic skill of 3, and the obvious difficultly of such a feat...)

(Edit: Well, I consulted the book, which I added in that one post in the discussion thread, and River can only perform all challenging, and few difficult tasks. Wall jumping like that is a Very Difficult task, which River cannot perform, with her slightly above average skills in acrobatics)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Ack, moving to PMs, to avoid cluttering this thread any more than it is already))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(With River's changing of stats, and her level going up from 19 to 20, she may now perform the bunny hop from wall to wall)

After leaping from wall to wall with skill only equaled by the highest of professionals, Daisy was shocked as River actually made the jumps, and caught the side of the roof she leaped for, pulling herself up slowly after wards.

Before Daisy did anything, River felt her muscles getting really tired. She could hardly even do one pull up, and if it wasn't for her legs helping her up the side of the building, she'd never be able to pull herself up. Her legs felt fine, but her arms were getting tired from supporting her weight on occasional jumps for the ledges...

Watching River, Daisy got angry at the fact that River was showing her off, and shouted angrily, "Whatever!" she yelled, upset that River was actually better than her, as no one ever was, until now.

She turned and went for another building, hoping onto that instead of the one River was one, and appeared to be running away...

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River sighed, sitting down on the ledge and taking a breather. "Hey! Come on, how are you supposed to learn if you run away instead of trying?" She called out after Daisy, watching the woman turn tail below her.