What's new

The Prison [Safe Haven]

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: The Prison [Safe Haven]

Letris shook her head in disapproval. Waiting untill Selena had the panties on before suggesting "Now that you're all covered up, wanna find some more stuff to trade more panties after you ruin this pair?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sounds good~" She hands the ammunition over and puts the panties on, "Alright~ let's get this show back on the road!"

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Letris simply nods her head as she starts to head back out into the city, her small smile returning.
"Great."

(Back to the looting thread?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(If you'd like to continue the looting, go ahead and post your destination in the thread, I'll need you both to come to an agreement on an area to loot.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

River had a relatively safe trip to the prison, while the most she encountered were more women who were obviously from the prison, due to what little clothing they were wearing, who waved at her kindly as she passed them.

River eventually arrived at the intercom she remembered Regina took her to, and the camera turned to look at her, adjusting it's lens as it did so. She heard a woman on the other side speak to her through the speaker, "Ah, Regina said you'd be showing up," she said in greeting to River, "I'm gonna let them know you're here. You wanna wait come inside while you wait?" she asked her, not waiting for an answer as River heard the door unlock.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River just shook her head.
"Nope, if Daisy has such a short attention span, let's give her something to focus on, eh? I'll be watching the door for when she pops out." She says with a smile, giving the camera a wave and heading back to the nearest building, using a crate and dumpster to boost herself to the fire escape and walking up that to the roof.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After waiting only about a minute, River heard none other than the eccentric Daisy come running out of the doors. The crazy looking blond girl looked up at River from the building she was on, and gave a haughty laugh, "Regina said you could keep up with me!" she shouted, "So, I wanna play a game of tag!" she declared, shaking her arms playfully at River.

Daisy suddenly darted at an amazing speed, a little faster than River, and rather than using the dumpster for a boost, the small girl leaped at a wall, and kicked off of it violently, catching onto the fire escape, and quickly running up towards River, clocking in under 15 seconds.

Daisy smiled confidently at River, leaning towards her playfully, "Catch me if you can!" she bumped against River a little too harshly, but soft enough to let her know she was playing, "Tag, you're it!"

Daisy suddenly took off away from River at full speed, and cleared a large gap between the building they were on, and another with ease. She turned back to look at River, smiling at her as if mocking her, "think you can beat, that?" she taunted her, pointing at the gap she just cleared.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River had been sitting on the corner of the building, legs from the knees down hanging off the edge as she watched with approval.

"This... Is going to be interesting." She says with a grin, throwing her weight backwards and kicking her legs up, turning her sitting position into a backwards somersault, breaking into a run straight at the gap as soon as her feet hit the ground, sending herself over it at top speed.

((So how much of this are you going to roll for and how much can I assume I pass on, just to be clear?))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( While jumping around on buildings would require a little more than a level 3 acrobatics skill, it's possible for River to accomplish, while she might occasionally muck up, and miss a ledge, causing her to catch onto it with her hands. When it comes to keeping up with Daisy, rolls are going to be made to see who will out jump the other. But, just simple acrobatic maneuvers, like the back flip from where River was sitting, tricks like that, can be made without rolls, but since Daisy is competing with River, rolls are going to be made when you try to have River catch her. )

River runs at full speed, and adequately jumps the ledge, catching a lot of air time as she leaps, while landing on the other building firmly on her feet. Daisy squeaks when River clears the jump, and quickly takes off once more to another building, leaping seemingly better, and with more elegance than River, as she makes it look easy. This time, however, Daisy didn't wait for River, she seemed ready to let River show what she could do, ready for the red head to give chase...

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

(('Kay. There's still something about this system that I feel is missing, or maybe misinterpreted, but that sounds like it will work just fine :) ))

River happily obliged, wasting no time in chasing after her, trying to stay to the left side of the shorter woman to herd her towards the center of town, where things are slightly more vertical and her taller frame might have an advantage. nearing the next ledge, she threw herself over, already planning her next jump...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

River easily cleared the next jump, feeling her skill returning to her grandly, as she clears the next jump with even more elegance than Daisy did.

Still running, River saw Daisy jump too soon. Too eager to get away, she let out a scream as she misjudged the distance on her jump, and barely caught on to the edge of the next building. While Daisy had no trouble pulling herself up, River knew that all she had to do was make the next jump, and she'd catch the little blond girl...

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Landing with her heel on the ledge of the new building, River let herself fall forward to a 45 degree angle before kicking off, hitting top speed again almost immediately. She let out a gasp when Daisy nearly fell but redoubled her efforts once she was sure the girl was fine. She sent herself over the new ledge with a smile, if she hurried, she'd have the chance to get her tag in simply by helping Daisy up. Of course, that could mean that Daisy would have a chance to tag her again before she could get off that rooftop, but a roof's headstart seemed to be part of Daisy's unspoken rules, so maybe not.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

River easily crossed the next gap, and landed on the next with grace. With Daisy still hanging on the ledge, she pouted as River reached down to grab her, "No fair!" she complained, as River hoisted her up. The little blond girl seemed to give up on the game, and started to lightly, and playfully, beat on River's shoulder with balled up fists, hitting her lightly, over and over again in a childish fury, "You cheated! You're a cheater! You dirty rotten cheater!" she accused her in a whining voice.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River just calmly accepted the rain of blows, smiling gently.

"I do have a better frame than you for this, sure, but from what I saw you can handle yourself well enough. Go again?" She says lightly, giving Daisy a tap on the head and backing off a bit, taking off as soon as she was sure Daisy would follow, heading towards the center of town again.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as River darted, Daisy was quick to follow. They hopped across many buildings, going at a steadier pace as Daisy chased her, forced to wait up for the poor girl, or else she might leave entirely. However, during their leaps, River accidentally made a small foul up, which she normally would have corrected, until the blond Daisy leaped after her a split second after, and collided with her.

While the two landed on the building, they were sent tumbling along the top, with Daisy sealed to River's back. When they stopped rolling together, River found herself in an embarrassing position. She was face down, with her rear in the air, while Daisy was laying on her ass. Daisy arose in such a way that her hands placed themselves on River's rump, and quickly gave a squeak as she realized what it looked like she was doing to River.

"Eek!" she squealed, backing off of River. She was blushing, and it appeared that something stiff was growing in her panties, obviously her asset.

"W-what were you doing!?!" she blamed River, not wanting to accept the blame herself, "Why'd you jump so slow!?! That-that was your fault!"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River got up, rubbing an elbow she landed hard on. her eyes widened at the sight of Daisy's... Yeah, but she tried her best to ignore it.

"Hit a loose stone, took a second to get my balance back, sorry. On the bright side, that would count as a tag, wouldn't it? Off you go!" She says excitedly, trying to draw Daisy's mind away.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Giving off another squeak, Daisy ran off, and the two of them played tag across the city buildings for quite some time, until they both found themselves getting tired of hopping around on buildings.

Near the center of the city, on top of a gym, River and Daisy were resting on a vent, in order to catch their breath under the hot sun. Panting, Daisy looked over to River, "I don't wanna play anymore..." she complained, waving her hand at her face in an effort to cool herself.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River sits leaned up against the vent, running a hand through her hair as she gets her breath back. "Yeah, that's enough for today. One more time back to drop you off, or should we just take the street?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy looked insulted by River's suggestion, "Hey!" she shouted, "I'm not some little kid!" she kicked River in the shin hard enough to cause a shock of pain, "I can make it back on my own, thank you very much!" she said with no respect, as she walked angrily away from River, until she got near a ledge, where she got a running start, and leaped to the next building.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River just sighed, standing up and running to the same ledge, leaping over. "I'm not saying that I don't think you can't handle yourself Daisy, I'm saying that I'm not leaving anyone alone out here." She says simply.

((Meh, one freebie, to keep the conversation going ;) ))