The Prison [Safe Haven]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Prison [Safe Haven]

Tessa eagerly leads the way, not to the rest area, but in the direction of Emilia's office, except she passed that, and went inside some other kind of office area, it's original purpose unknown, as the lettering on the front seems to have been scratched off.

She quickly opened the door, and led Selena inside, shutting, and locking it behind her. Her room was a giant step up from the rooms at the Inn. The bed looked comfortable, the room smelled nice, and it was decorated with fake roses on the nightstand and dresser.

Tessa slowly walked to her bed, taking a seat on it and crossing her legs, "Make yourself comfortable," she told Selena, looking at her expectantly.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grins as she walks over, looking around the room,

"Nice place you have~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tessa giggled, "Thanks, I've been treated very well since I've been here, but it's just been so boring, and all of the other girls get to have fun, except for me..." she said with suggestion.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grins as she walks up to Tessa, stripping her own clothing off,

"Well that's just not fair~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tessa's smile fades, as she looks at Selena's cock as soon as it's freed from her panties. Her expression looks blank as she stares at Selena's member, and she whispers, "No... No it's not..." as she seems fascinated by Selena's semi-hard shaft.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena giggles a little at the girl's reaction,

"What's wrong? Never seen one up close~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tessa blushes heavily, and pulls back a little, "N-no..." she admits, "It's just... How did it ever get so big..?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena shrugs as she gets onto the bed, moving closer to the girl,

"Who knows~ all I know is that I got raped by some crazy girls, and woke up like this~ it's not much bigger than the ones the other girls around here have anyway~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tessa got on the bed completely, and inched away from the naked Selena, eyes never leaving her ever growing cock, as if she was threatened by the size of it. Her breathing got heavier, and her face grew red with blood as Selena approached her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs as she crawls closer,

"What's the matter~? Afraid~? I promise it won't hurt too much~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tessa turned her head away, blushing heavily as she spoke in a trembling voice, "I... I don't think that will fit..." she says uncertainly, "Look, I uh... I'm having second thoughts..."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena cheerfully lunges forward and pulls the girl's panties down,

"Don't worry~! I'm sure it'll fit, if not, then I'll make it fit~!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With one pull, Selena swiftly removes the little bit of cloth that covered Tessa's pussy and ass. Seeing Selena's cock was now rock hard, Tessa sat wide eyed at the blue haired deviant, her legs slightly spread as she cowered at her, "S-Selena!" she shouted, "I'm telling you, that won't fit! Stop!" she pleaded, closing her legs shut in a vain attempt to stop Selena.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena kisses Tessa and smiles, holding the girl's legs apart as she pushes towards her, waiting at the entrance, she grins,

"Don't worry~ if it hurts too much, I'll pull out, okay?" She lies to the girl with a bright smile on her face.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tessa's hands rush to hold Selena's waist, holding her back as she nears the woman's small, shaved pussy, "No!" she shouts, "It'll rip me in half! G-get off of me!" she demands, but makes no attempt to remove Selena, she only keeps her hands on her waist, holding her back from thrusting inside her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena tries to push the hands off,

"Just relax Tessa... I won't hurt you~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Trying to get Tessa's hands off, Selena was left with no choice but to grab her wrists, and pin them down on the bed gently, holding them from stopping Selena's penetration, as she now had clear entrance to Tessa's sex.

Tessa squirmed a little under Selena, "That won't fit..." she complained, staring wide eyed at her throbbing cock waiting at her pussy's opening.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grins and licks her lips,

"Oh trust me~ it'll fit perfectly~" Without further ado, she begins to penetrate the girl underneath her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena pushed her cock in, she felt Tessa's pussy squeeze her cock tightly, almost like Kitty's pussy, except Tessa didn't start bleeding. Tessa let out a choked scream, as if some invisible force was strangling her as Selena slowly pushed her cock deeper, and deeper inside her pussy. Tessa exhaled sharply as Selena finally pushed her cock all the way in, feeling the tip of it poking against Tessa's womb, as well as the immense energy filling her again, filling her with a sensation like no other, as Tessa's life force flowed into her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena pants and grins at the girl,

"Told you it won't hurt much~" She begins to slowly rock herself back and forth, gently pushing herself in and out as she drank deeply of the wonderful and now quickly getting familiar feeling.