The Prison [Safe Haven]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Prison [Safe Haven]

Emilia blinked at Selena, "Um... Most of the other offices were turned into storage..." she shook her head, still holding a confused look at Selena, "Um... Did you... Did you want something?" she asked the blue haired girl, her hand still on the door, holding it open enough to put off a welcoming vibe, even if Emilia was getting uncomfortable.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grins as she stands there,

"I'm on the run from the inn, kinda put their doctor in a coma by raping here. When I get cleared, I'll probably return... till then, I'm your problem!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Emilia blinks some more, unable to know what to think about Selena, "Uh... Alright, e-enjoy your stay..." she told Selena, and started to close the door.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena holds the door as she pauses, then asks,

"So uh... where should I sleep?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Emilia gives a start as Selena holds the door open, "T-there's a rest area with over a hundred cells available." she tells Selena, and starts to push a little bit against Selena's hand holding the door open.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles at the woman, leaning forward,

"Well see, that wasn't that bad, was it~?" With that, she heads towards the cells, looking for a room.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Going back through the courtyard, and spotting just as many couples as single women walking around, she goes through the double doors to the Rest area. It was actually the place where the prisoners in the jail slept, except many of the lame, and uncomfortable mattresses were replaced with a large variety of different bed mattresses, likely stolen from furniture stores in order to make life in the prison more comfortable for it's residents.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks for a relatively empty looking cell and walks up stretching,

"Mmm... last time I was here, these matresses were definately not this comfortable~" She flops down onto the bed, "I wonder what the girls around here do for fun..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

During her rest, Selena's question was answered in the from of distant sounds of sex echoing through the hall.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks up, sniffs the air, then starts to follow the sound,

"Sex? Without me? Why I oughta..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Upon following the sound, she happened across a cell that two women were in. One had a cock like Selena, the other was a normal woman. The futa was fucking the woman bent over in front of her passionately, slamming her cock into the woman's sex fast, and hard, making the woman give a jolt each time the cock slammed in.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks at the couple and takes her rifle out, then hits the metal against the bars as hard as she can as she smiles,

"Hi! I'm your new neighbour! I just moved in and wanted to meet the people that I'll probably be spending quite a lot of time next to!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The getting fucked moaned, breathing heavily, "Make her go away..."

The futa fucking her looked back at Selena, angry, "Bugger off!" she demanded in a British accent.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena waves merrily at them as she continues on her way,

"Alright~ I'll see you two later then! I'll even bring over some fruitcake!" She laughs and continues to walk down the long halls, "This place is huge~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The people in the cells were pretty spread out, as Selena occasionally passed by couples in their cells, kissing, talking, watching a TV they had set up in their room, and spending time with each other.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena watches for a few moments, then keeps walking, scoffing to herself,

"Who the hell needs relationships anyway... what's the fun in that... right?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( ... :| )

(Scoff check, unopposed)

Selena scoffs to herself successfully, letting the whole world know just how masterful she is at scoffing, as she continues to walk through the rest area, only see familiar sights of lovers kissing, spending time together, and fucking, as she turns two corners, and ends up meeting another pair of double doors leading back outside.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena kicks the doors open and smiles as she walks back into the courtyard,

"Well~ that was mostly unproductive~ I wonder what else is there to do..." She watches the couples walk around, pausing for abit, then continues on her merry way.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The courtyard was a similar sight, couples walking around, just wandering around together. Except there were also single women walking around, and a few were even jogging for exercise in the open area. There was even a group of women, a lot of them were African Americans, playing basketball over by the courtyard.

Just as before, the places to go are; the cafeteria, the rest area, the gym, the showers, and Emilia's office.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena decides to head for the cafeteria, she wasn't particularly hungry, but she did always find comfort in eating fast, processed food.