The Prison [Safe Haven]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Prison [Safe Haven]

There wasn't anybody at the counters in the cafeteria, but there was a public microwave next to a large fridge along the walls opposite where Selena came in, likely containing quick meals. And, given the size of the fridge, it likely held a large variety of food inside...

(Any quick meal Selena wants, really.)

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grabs and heats up some instant soup as she sits at the counter, smiling at the food,

"A meal fit for a king~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena heartily eats the meal, not many other people seem to be doing the same. There was only two other lone people eating a small meal in the room as Selena was, with the occasional person coming through the doors to grab a small bag of chips during her meal.

Having eaten all the soup, there was only an empty plastic container in front of her now.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena walks up to one of the two sitting in the cafeteria,

"Why hello there~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena, by instinct, walks up to the cuter of the two girls, and catches the girl by surprise as she was finishing her salad.

She was a very attractive looking young woman, which meant more than one thing to Selena.

Putting her fork down, she smiled back at Selena, "Hello to you to," she greeted warmly. Deep down, Selena somehow knew this woman was a normal one, and not a futa, "Anything I can help you with?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles as she looks at the girl, this would be interesting...

"Yeah, I'm kinda new here, on a run from the inn after I accidentally put someone in a coma~ my name's Selena~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman's smile brightens at Selena, "Nice to meet you, my name is Tessa," she patted the open spot next to her, "Won't you sit next to me, Selena?" she asked her in a seductive tone, making sure to bring to light her low bust line to Selena, wanting to expose her body as much as possible to her.

Tessa had orange hair, just like Kitty, except Tessa's eyes were green, and she looked much more mature and durable than Kitty.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles as she takes a seat, this was going to be fun~ and she was already so willing!

"Sure, why not~ but it looks like you just finished eating~" She moves around a little, trying to get comfortable, "So what's an innocent girl like you doing all by her lonely self~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tessa giggled, shifting in her seat to sit closer to Selena, her hip touching with hers, "Hoping someone like you would come along and be my friend," she cooed at Selena, her suggestion was strong in her voice.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs as she looks at the girl,

"Oh we're going to have soo much fun~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tessa leans over even more, and sneakily places her hand on the bulge in Selena's pants, and starts to rub it, teasing her cock, "What kind of fun did you have in mind?" she asked, her face only inches away from Selena's.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs as she looks at the girl,

"Oh~? So willing already? And yet not taken~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tessa laughed, "Well, there ain't enough girls like you to go around," she gave Selena's crotch a firm squeeze, "I can get so lonely sometimes."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grins and leans against the girl, threatening to push her over,

"Oh~? But you know what'll happen if we play around~ do you still want me then~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tessa grins, and places a finger on Selena's nose, "Cute," she comments, "Yes, I'll enjoy playing with you..."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles and relaxes, almost falling back as she tries to lean back, but stops herself,

"So... uh... what do you know about my extra equipment...? You seem that you'd be more knowledgable then I am about them."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tessa shrugs, "Well, I heard your kind needs to fuck to survive, but I wouldn't know about any of that," then, she giggled again, "Course, there's only one way to find out..." she told Selena, whispering at her as she moves her hand so it goes into her cloth panties, and starts to stroke Selena's cock, making it stiff with excitement.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grits her teeth as she smiles, then suddenly pushes forward, attempting to push the girl onto her back, licking the girl's ear,

"Are you sure you want this~? After all, at the end, you'll probably end up in a temporarily coma..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tessa attempts to push back at Selena, looking around the cafeteria, "N-not here!" she whispers, startled thinking that Selena wanted to do it on the spot, "Can't we find someplace more... Private?" she suggests, "I've got a closed in room, so people won't hear us..."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grins, then grabs the girl's hand,

"Alright~ let's get going then!"