What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

I actually find alot of what AL's saying about the downsides of society mirroring my own feelings on the subject.

.. AL...

Bundy1.jpg

Cannot unsee, please call me something else.

Last edited:

Not every day a Raid Boss declares war against another Raid Boss while pretending to be a regular joe... Unless you're from SAO, you're not from SAO are you?

While I'm flattered, I do not have 2 billion rep like the cheater does, this raid would already be over if I did. Besides CW's the one who challenged US to take him down.

.. AL...

Bundy1.jpg

Cannot unsee, please call me something else

Another it is then. Can't just call you lurker b/c there's someone with that name already. Though I guess they frequent this section so little it doesn't matter?

Might be dragging the topic on a bit, but I had a pondering thought about my philosophies on the world.

To me, the world and everyone in it, is shit. I am part of the world, thus I too, am shit.

So I make it my mission to try and explain things and educate others, to make them and by extension the world, less shittier.

By doing so, I, by association, become less shitty.

Obviously the biggest caveat with "educating others" is that ever since the internet came around, knowledge has become such a wispy nebulous entity, that nearly nobody can or will trust anything you say, regardless its validity, so I try to stick to the utmost basic low-level knowledge possible.

Things like morality, history, nature, and/or simple common sense. Obviously since I have an ego, my opinions and general snark occasionally mix in with my preachings like someone pissing in the public pool, but the overall message one should take from things I post, is that I only care to enlighten others, not to "make them beleive what I say".. Nobody HAS to listen to a single thing I say.

We're all free to ignore each other, call each other idiots, or scoff at each other's opinions, but if we don't take the time to listen at least once in a while, even if just on a whim, then we really have become the grey lifeless inhospitable creatures that many like myself claim we are.

It's listening that made me stop using line breaks.. It's listening that made people who used to hate me how mildly respect what I post.. It's a magical thing.

EDIT: Congrats at your 999th post, dragoon. Satan's done a headstand, just for you!

Last edited:

That's pretty good actually! And funny that Nintendo actually did that (?) :eek:

He ruined my rep page. I will be avenged. Now where to get 5lbs of lube?
(Nutaku) Milenium War... 20th July 2017 23:13 Are you threatening me or rewarding me? -TS

Depends on your fetishes.

Too many to list

See his location? Apparently he really enjoys being stuffed into vaginas.

*Packs his bags*

:)

Where else would one insert a tampon? It's not like a pad where you could use it as a makeshift bandage.

Hentai tropes have ruined me. I know you can use them for nosebleeds, but just coming back to this chat to see you responding with it made me think you were expressing your adulation at slicers comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back