The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Just giving up and slinking off in defeat is what people are disrespecting you for. This kind of shit happens, in every corner of the internet, and even in the real world. At some point you will have to learn to just hold up your head and take it.

Neg-reps happen, sometimes for absolutely zero reason, sometimes for an actual reason. Yes it is understandable to be angry or upset or frustrated by such an occurrence, but to give up on the entire forum, and publicly to boot, because of a few bad apples is not the way to go.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Trust us Acumen, we've seen it all before. We've got no reason to hate you, and as always 90%+ of us don't even know you. Twilight Feather is willing to vouch for you as being a decent guy, and you're back in the green.

So what have you lost?

Just brush off this drama as a passing lapse of judgement, tell that wambulance that it was a false alarm, and you can continue as normal. Just be casual.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, gotten a ton of neg reps for this, what I see as a well deserved insult to someone that didn't even bother to do a google search before asking someone to hand them what they wanted on a silver platter.

I mean for the love of god, I didn't even have to look for the DL site code, I just plugged the name of the game into google and got at least 10 links from different reputable hosting sites.

Ya probably got red because you made an ass of yourself.

Oh! So it's fine for someone to not even bother to lift a damn finger to try and help themselves and necro a two year old thread and not even say please? Yes I might have been more harsh than was neccessary, but that level of laziness simply disgusts me.

Also find it awsome that when I chew someone out I get negged, but I don't think I've acutally ever gotten a plus rep when I've helped.

Last edited:

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Haha, gotten a ton of neg reps for this, what I see as a well deserved insult to someone that didn't even bother to do a google search before asking someone to hand them what they wanted on a silver platter.

I mean for the love of god, I didn't even have to look for the DL site code, I just plugged the name of the game into google and got at least 10 links from different reputable hosting sites.

Ya probably got red because you made an ass of yourself.

Oh! So it's fine for someone to not even bother to lift a damn finger to try and help themselves and necro a two year old thread and not even say please? Yes I might have been more harsh than was neccessary, but that level of laziness simply disgusts me.

Also find it awsome that when I chew someone out I get negged, but I don't think I've acutally ever gotten a plus rep when I've helped.
If it makes you feel any better, I saw the post and was quite happy with your reply. But honestly, what did ya expect from the guy, he had like 4 or 5 posts. You know... that actually makes it worse, probably means he came out of lurking for that comment...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Am I really asking too much? I mean, it's just a simple search on google.

If I am, then I shall lower my expectations.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably best all around. It is the internet, after all.

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

This is all, unfortunately true, the less work someone can do to get what the want the better, it don't help that the average internet user is overweight and lazy as hell as it is... No offence meant to anyone, of course.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm kind of an asshole too.

I guess since they can't neg rep themselves, they decided to take out their self loathing on me?

Don't worry. Everyone has someone out there that loves them. Always remember it's okay to be you! (well most of the time).

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

A simple neg-rep probably would have been better received. Besides, using unpopular and rarely used terms such as "Smegma" and "Fragrant Anal Nuggets" should be saved for special occasions, special people, or special parasites.

mataroki

Mac N' Cheese Heretic
Reputation score

This is all, unfortunately true, the less work someone can do to get what the want the better, it don't help that the average internet user is overweight and lazy as hell as it is... No offence meant to anyone, of course.
*Is in military service and in great health, still an Internet and Hentai junkie*
...I am the 1% :D

But neg reps are retarded xD i got a few spam negs that all just say "Asshole" xD
I just blow it off. Haters gunna hate :p

Bill Gates said....
I always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job. Because he will find an easy way to do it

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*Is in military service and in great health, still an Internet and Hentai junkie*
...I am the 1% :D
I'm not so sure. There are 5 other users I can name off the top of my head that have some form of military service under their belt, and there's probably more hiding around.

mataroki

Mac N' Cheese Heretic
Reputation score

I'm not so sure. There are 5 other users I can name off the top of my head that have some form of military service under their belt, and there's probably more hiding around.
Lol well maybe on here im like...the 8%?
But he said the average internet user x3

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Honestly hard to say what the average internet user is like. They could be overweight, they could be fairly healthy. Looking through a lot of people who upload youtube videos, many of them aren't obese.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

I'm also pretty sure there a few users who have stated their interest and active lifestyle in recreational sparring and martial arts. In fact, I would go as far as to say that a good deal of the regular users are probably a bit more robust than you might think. So unless you count lurkers, 8% may also be an exaggeration.

Lurker
Reputation score

We have over 40,000 members, and about 10% of those are active. But I'm pretty sure we run the gamut from gross to gorgeous just because of the number of people involved.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We have over 40,000 members, and about 10% of those are active. But I'm pretty sure we run the gamut from gross to gorgeous just because of the number of people involved.
Well we're covered under gorgeous because we have Taki. ;)

As for gross... hrm.... Incubus?

Status
Not open for further replies.