What's new

The Vents

Reputation score
Re: The Vents

"Lets hope I have better luck this time yes?" He said listening hard to see if her could tell who or what was crying...

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Xizi looks into the room, her luminos eyes peered inside the room. "Scary lady inside..."

Reputation score

"Oh? Tell me about her yes?" he said curiously looking at the Gargoyle. "Peirce do you know what she means yes?"

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"She really sad, she crying a lot," said Xizi said as she looked in the darkened room, the crying continuing. Pierce thought for a moment before saying, "I think that may be Hope in there...."

Reputation score

"Hope? What is hope yes?" he asked curiously before prepairing to enter the room.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Hope's part of the Regeneration test. We're working on a serum to increase the healing properties of the body, from our work with the Regenerators. Hope's bodily functions seemed to have heightened, but she seems to be depressed to an almost unfixable level..." Pierce explained.

Reputation score

"Your Scientists Continue to amaze me yes. Why was I the first to rebel I wonder yes?" He Said Transforming into a moth and flying threw the vents. Its true he should have learned more but to him this hope reminded him of him self even if it was slightly. He kept to him self at that time too...

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Shadow soon flittered into the room...

Shadow has moved into Cell T