What's new

The Writers Club

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: The Writers Club

Everything looks great. You may want to add Images that best represent what you want to the sex scenes. English is the MnF artists second language so pictures go a long way to make sure nothing is lost in translation.

Other than that you are all good.
I look to add images for the sex scenes in.

Might get images from current MNF games to show, unless someone here has a website suggestion for me?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Might get images from current MNF games to show, unless someone here has a website suggestion for me?
Bing is the best place alongside Xbooru.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I know it's a bit late for this round, but my main go-to sites for positions are Hentai Foundry and Rule34.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks for the info, I may leave adding images to the Train Fellow idea, not sure I want it submitted on my behalf. Learned that Train Fellow is probably unlikely to be selected to be made.

I certainly bookmark the sites you gave me though.

Had a look at Xbooru yesterday, certainly seems a good one.

At some point today, will check out ones you suggested Kelumir.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well decided I don't want to leave it unfinished lol so edited above post with links to images for sex scenes.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Could you post it again. Can't find your edits.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

K here it is

So thoughts? finished?

Train Fellow 4 – Danny Meets Mizuki

Characters:

Mizuki:
Danny:
Baka:
Female Stranger: (really doesn't matter who she is)

Warddrobe:

Mizuki: She must be in a short skirt that allows for peeking up, also top must allow for peeking down.

Danny: Shorts and t-shirt. (The wardrobe he has in above screenshot would be fine)

Baka: Shorts and sleeveless shirt, but doesn't matter to much what he wearing.

Scene 1: Intro

We see Danny standing on a train platform looking happy and carrying a back pack.

Danny: “oh god, its been too long since I been on a train, am so excited”

Danny takes out a bottle from his back pack.

Bottle: (exact same one seen in School of Rape)

Danny: “Finding this dam aftershave took longer than finding a decent song by that Kanye whatever his name is again”

Danny spots a very attractive woman in a short skirt walking towards him, he smiles at her but she looks repulsed and quickly walks away.

Danny: “I just don't understand it, am better looking than that Jessie Timberfake but woman always ignore me.”

Danny then looks down at the bottle still in his hand

Danny: “But, soon as I put on some of this after shave and go on a train, woman find me irresistible.”

We see a train arriving at the station and Danny goes on to the train.

Scene 2:

We see Danny walking down a corridor on the train.

Danny: “We are on a train , now time for some aftershave , then off to see the wizard of shenanigans”

Danny stops and puts some after shave on, then starts to walk again. He all of a sudden stops when he hears a door open, then a familiar voice.

Baka: OK Mizuki, I shall return with refreshments soon.

Baka walks down the corridor and through a door, Danny slowly walks forward and peeks into the compartment where he sees Mizuki sitting reading a magazine, Danny quickly hides.

Danny: “holy shizzle sticks, its Mizuki

Danny peeks again, then hides

Danny: “OMG, I am about to meet Mizuki”

Danny suddenly looks thoughtful

Danny: “For a woman like her, I better put on more aftershave”

Danny puts on more aftershave, then goes into the compartment.

Scene 3:

Mizuki looks up from her magazine as she hears the compartment door open.

Mizuki: “Baka, you are back, wait, you are not Baka, who are you? And why are you in here?”

Danny: “No am not Baka, I am Danny and just had to say hello too one of the most famous and big boob... “

Danny Pauses

Danny: “Beautiful , yes Beautiful is what I mean”

Misuki: “why thank you, that is very kind of you to say, but Baka will be back soon , you must leave right away”

Danny: “oh, I was hoping I could sit for a minute”

Misuki: “well I guess, but... wait, what is that wonderful smell?”

Danny sits down

Danny: “oh that is me, I got new after shave, you like it”

Misuki looks puzzled and disturbed

Misuki: “yes its nice”

Misuki (thinking to herself): why do I suddenly feel horny and want this Danny so bad, I must resist temptation and try an ignore him.

Scene 4: Game 1:

Danny checks out Mizuki breasts by looking right at them while she is looking at a magazine on her lap, Mizuki is trying hard not to look at Danny by reading her magazine, but occasionally looks right at Danny.

Danny must not be caught to raise the bar and we see a close up look of Mizuki's breasts in the corner of the scene.

Scene 5: Game 2:

We now see Danny has a slight bulge in his shorts, and Mizuki has raised the magazine from her lap to in front of her face, but unknowingly she has spread her legs somewhat.

Danny pretends to rummage through his backpack but is actually looking up Mizuki's skirt at her pussy.

Mizuki will occasional look at Danny and he must not get caught to raise the bar, yet again we see a close-up of Mizuki's pussy in the corner.

After the bar is full, Danny's penis pops out his shorts, just as Mizuki looks at him.

Scene 6 – Sex Scene 1 – Blowjob

Image Example:

Danny is standing with his shorts around his ankle, and Mizuki is on her knees given him a blow job with her breasts out.

Speed: Easy, Medium, Hard

Scene 7 – Sex Scene 2 – Vaginal

Image Example:

Mizuki has her hands on the back of her chair while standing and leaning over, her skirt is gone and Danny is riding her from behind.

Speed: Easy, Medium, Hard – Cum

As Danny finishes, we suddenly hear.

Baka: OHHHH MYYYY GOODESSSSSSSSS

Scene 8 – Sex Scene 3: Blowjob + Vaginal

Image Example:

Danny is standing on the right side of the compartment, with Baka on the left side of the compartment and Mizuki in the middle.

Mizuki is given one a blow job and the other is riding her.

There is a button that allows you to swap Baka and Danny around.

Scene 9 – Sex Scene 4: Vaginal + Anal

Image Example:

Baka is sitting down with Mizuki on top riding his cock and Danny is behind riding her anally.

There is a button that allows you to swap Baka and Danny around.

Scene 10 - Outro

We see Danny getting off the train and standing on the platform with a huge grin on his face.

Danny: I don't know why and I don't care, but I love this aftershave I bought from the Indian Shamans.

THE END

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Everything looks great dude!

Since you are submitting this for Vadim do you want to leave any notes for him? Like do this with this scene, can you put this in the background, can you do this, etc.

That way you are still communicating with him but not really communicating with him lol.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From what I heard another Train Fellow idea finished last in voting, so not expecting it do well really.

Am cool with it being submitted for me, but I don't have any special notes, pretty much all explained well in the script I feel.

thank you though :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

From what I heard another Train Fellow idea finished last in voting, so not expecting it do well really.

Am cool with it being submitted for me, but I don't have any special notes, pretty much all explained well in the script I feel.

thank you though :)
I will let you know when I can submit it for you.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

tis quiet in here

so anyone with any ideas they working on?

Hoping to sign up to MNF after the new year for just 1 month , not sure I submit ideas though, but thought I get a view of the landscape to help me come up with more ideas

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

A lot of people don't use this lol. If you need help just let me know.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got an idea today for a Ghost Whisperer type game, hopefully have time over next few days to start putting it together.

Think I call it Ghost Trick , not sure.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Got an idea today for a Ghost Whisperer type game, hopefully have time over next few days to start putting it together.

Go for it!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool, the rack of Jennifer love Hewitt is a nice one to explore on MnF :)

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good point!
But after a while, got tired to see the show. Even Jen's boobs didn't save it :D

It was always the:

Melinda has a vision of a creepy ass ghost
Melinda tries to talk with the ghost and he only answers with creepy shit
Melinda searches death of the ghost
Melinda knows the name of the ghost and finds family of the ghost
Melinda talks to a family member and he/she thinks she is crazy
Family Member has a spooky encounter
Family Member now believes Melinda
Ghost now appears more normal and talks to Melinda about what is keeping him on Earth
Melinda, Ghost and Family Member talk some stuff about forgiveness, etc etc
Ghost accepts fate and walks to the light
Repeat 107 times :D

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

alright, just the first draft but see what you think.

Ghost Trick

Characters:

Melinda Merkin:
Jimmy Berries:

There is Jimmy's Mum as a character as well but you don't actually see her, just one speech bubble from her.

Warddrobe:

Melinda Merkin: important she is wearing a dress and no underwear.

Jimmy Berries: important he is naked

Female Stranger: Something like above image but not essential, as long as she got clothes on.

Example:

We see a close-up off Jimmy with a shocked expression, we can tell he is naked and is looking out a open window behind him.

Jimmy: “oh wow, Debbie is so hot , I really wish I was fucking her right now”

The scene zooms out and we see Jimmy is masturbating while watching Debbie who we don't see.

Jimmy “oh am getting close, I am not wanking , I am fucking Debbie's ass”

All of a sudden Jimmy gets interrupted by his mum.

Jimmy's Mum: “JIMMY STOP THAT RIGHT NOW”

Jimmy: “OMG Mum, get out of here”

Jimmy has a shocked expression on his face and with the fright of his mum interrupting , he stumbles backwards and falls out the window.

Scene 2: Public Street

We see Jimmy lying naked on the ground, he is clearly dead but as the camera zooms in, Jimmy's ghost starts to rise.

Jimmy: “that was lucky, didn't even feel a thing”

Jimmy pauses

Jimmy: “holy crap, everyone can see me naked.”

Jimmy goes to run towards his house but he notices a female stranger walking towards him, he stops all off a sudden.

Jimmy: “I don't think she can see me”

Jimmy: “HELLOOOOOO ARE YOU BLIND”

The female stranger just walks right through Jimmy, Jimmy raise his hands to his head.

Jimmy: “OH FUCK, AM DEAD AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO CUM”

Jimmy runs after the female stranger , he tries to get her attention and realizes she defiantly can't see him.

Jimmy: “wow, if no one can see me, this could be fun”.

Jimmy starts to confidently dance around the female stranger.

Jimmy: “hey check me out lady, am naked in public”.

Jimmy turns around and moons the female stranger, just as Melinda Merkin comes around the corner.

Melinda: “oh my god”.

Jimmy turns to see Melinda who looks right at Jimmy, then Melinda quickly hurries away. Jimmy then follows Melinda.

Scene 3: Melinda Antique Shop

Example:

Melinda is standing looking disturbed and pacing while obviouslly in deep thought, Jimmy appears in front of her.

Jimmy: “can you see me?”

Melinda suddenly turns away from Jimmy with an embarrassed expression in her face, she puts her hand up to block her view of Jimmy's privates, but occasionally peeks.

Melinda: “yes, now please put some pants on?”

Jimmy: “well I was uh... busy when I died and didn't get a chance to put clothes on”

Melinda: “OK well you do you see a light?”

Jimmy looks around him

Jimmy: “nope, no light , what does that mean?”

Melinda: “well that must mean you have unfinished business before you can cross over, I can help you”

Jimmy looks furious

Jimmy: “WHAT? I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO CUM BEFORE I DIE AND NOW I CAN'T CROSS OVER”

Melinda (blushing): “uh, what where you doing when you died?”

Jimmy (still furious): “I was wanking and don't act like you can't see my cock, I totally saw you looking”

Melinda turns and looks

Melinda: “well there is only one explanation, you must have to cum before you can cross over”

Jimmy looks really happy and suddenly he disappears and appears in front off Melinda but is up in the air with his cock in front of Melinda's face.

Melinda: “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

Jimmy: “you said you would help me crossover and I need to cum to crossover”

Melinda: “But I meant you finish wanking”

Jimmy: “But I never had a blow job before, maybe that help me crossover, just open your mouth and I do the work”

Melinda opens her mouth wide.

Scene 4 – Sex Scene 1 – Blowjob

Example:

Jimmy is floating and fucking Melinda's mouth who is just standing there letting him do so until he cums.

Speed: Slow, Medium, Hard, Cum

Scene 5 – Sex Scene 2 – Boob Fuck

Melinda: “please tell me you now see the light?”

Jimmy looks around and we can tell he can see the light, but he looks down at his non erect cock and it suddenly becomes erect again.

Jimmy: “nope, don't see a light, I think I need too keep cumming till the erection goes”

Melinda: “well OK I guess we keep going till you see the light”

Jimmy: “OK take your clothes off and I fuck your boobs this time”

Example:

Scene 6 – Sex Scene 3 – Pussy and Anal Fuck

Melinda: “OK that wasn't too bad, do you see the light now?”

Jimmy looks around and he can clearly sees the light but pretends he can't and once again he suddenly gets an erection

Jimmy: “nope, an I just remembered, I was imagining fucking a woman's pussy and ass before I died, am certain that is what I need to do.”

Melinda: “well that actually makes sense”

Example:

Speed (Pussy): Small, Medium, Hard
Speed (Ass): Small, Medium, Hard, Cum

Scene 7 – Outro 1

Jimmy: “Oh my erection is gone Melinda , you was such a great fuck that I can see the light now”

Melinda is lying on the floor looking exhausted but satisfied and Jimmy Disappears

Scene 8 – Outro 2

Jimmy is standing on street he first saw Melinda and is smiling, he looks down with a smug impression and suddenly gets an erection again

Jimmy: “yeah I saw the light alright, I can totally get an erection anytime I want”

THE END

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But after a while, got tired to see the show. Even Jen's boobs didn't save it :D

It was always the:

Melinda has a vision of a creepy ass ghost
Melinda tries to talk with the ghost and he only answers with creepy shit
Melinda searches death of the ghost
Melinda knows the name of the ghost and finds family of the ghost
Melinda talks to a family member and he/she thinks she is crazy
Family Member has a spooky encounter
Family Member now believes Melinda
Ghost now appears more normal and talks to Melinda about what is keeping him on Earth
Melinda, Ghost and Family Member talk some stuff about forgiveness, etc etc
Ghost accepts fate and walks to the light
Repeat 107 times :D
Yeah, but we're not gonna have 107 games. :p Also we will have banging.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

alright, just the first draft but see what you think.

Ghost Trick

Characters:

Melinda Merkin:
Jimmy Berries:

There is Jimmy's Mum as a character as well but you don't actually see her, just one speech bubble from her.

Warddrobe:

Melinda Merkin: important she is wearing a dress and no underwear.

Jimmy Berries: important he is naked

Female Stranger: Something like above image but not essential, as long as she got clothes on.

Example:

We see a close-up off Jimmy with a shocked expression, we can tell he is naked and is looking out a open window behind him.

Jimmy: “oh wow, Debbie is so hot , I really wish I was fucking her right now”

The scene zooms out and we see Jimmy is masturbating while watching Debbie who we don't see.

Jimmy “oh am getting close, I am not wanking , I am fucking Debbie's ass”

All of a sudden Jimmy gets interrupted by his mum.

Jimmy's Mum: “JIMMY STOP THAT RIGHT NOW”

Jimmy: “OMG Mum, get out of here”

Jimmy has a shocked expression on his face and with the fright of his mum interrupting , he stumbles backwards and falls out the window.

Scene 2: Public Street

We see Jimmy lying naked on the ground, he is clearly dead but as the camera zooms in, Jimmy's ghost starts to rise.

Jimmy: “that was lucky, didn't even feel a thing”

Jimmy pauses

Jimmy: “holy crap, everyone can see me naked.”

Jimmy goes to run towards his house but he notices a female stranger walking towards him, he stops all off a sudden.

Jimmy: “I don't think she can see me”

Jimmy: “HELLOOOOOO ARE YOU BLIND”

The female stranger just walks right through Jimmy, Jimmy raise his hands to his head.

Jimmy: “OH FUCK, AM DEAD AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO CUM”

Jimmy runs after the female stranger , he tries to get her attention and realizes she defiantly can't see him.

Jimmy: “wow, if no one can see me, this could be fun”.

Jimmy starts to confidently dance around the female stranger.

Jimmy: “hey check me out lady, am naked in public”.

Jimmy turns around and moons the female stranger, just as Melinda Merkin comes around the corner.

Melinda: “oh my god”.

Jimmy turns to see Melinda who looks right at Jimmy, then Melinda quickly hurries away. Jimmy then follows Melinda.

Scene 3: Melinda Antique Shop

Example:

Melinda is standing looking disturbed and pacing while obviouslly in deep thought, Jimmy appears in front of her.

Jimmy: “can you see me?”

Melinda suddenly turns away from Jimmy with an embarrassed expression in her face, she puts her hand up to block her view of Jimmy's privates, but occasionally peeks.

Melinda: “yes, now please put some pants on?”

Jimmy: “well I was uh... busy when I died and didn't get a chance to put clothes on”

Melinda: “OK well you do you see a light?”

Jimmy looks around him

Jimmy: “nope, no light , what does that mean?”

Melinda: “well that must mean you have unfinished business before you can cross over, I can help you”

Jimmy looks furious

Jimmy: “WHAT? I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO CUM BEFORE I DIE AND NOW I CAN'T CROSS OVER”

Melinda (blushing): “uh, what where you doing when you died?”

Jimmy (still furious): “I was wanking and don't act like you can't see my cock, I totally saw you looking”

Melinda turns and looks

Melinda: “well there is only one explanation, you must have to cum before you can cross over”

Jimmy looks really happy and suddenly he disappears and appears in front off Melinda but is up in the air with his cock in front of Melinda's face.

Melinda: “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

Jimmy: “you said you would help me crossover and I need to cum to crossover”

Melinda: “But I meant you finish wanking”

Jimmy: “But I never had a blow job before, maybe that help me crossover, just open your mouth and I do the work”

Melinda opens her mouth wide.

Scene 4 – Sex Scene 1 – Blowjob

Example:

Jimmy is floating and fucking Melinda's mouth who is just standing there letting him do so until he cums.

Scene 5 – Sex Scene 2 – Boob Fuck

Melinda: “please tell me you now see the light?”

Jimmy looks around and we can tell he can see the light, but he looks down at his non erect cock and it suddenly becomes erect again.

Jimmy: “nope, don't see a light, I think I need too keep cumming till the erection goes”

Melinda: “well OK I guess we keep going till you see the light”

Jimmy: “OK take your clothes off and I fuck your boobs this time”

Example:

Scene 6 – Sex Scene 3 – Pussy and Anal Fuck

Melinda: “OK that wasn't too bad, do you see the light now?”

Jimmy looks around and he can clearly sees the light but pretends he can't and once again he suddenly gets an erection

Jimmy: “nope, an I just remembered, I was imagining fucking a woman's pussy and ass before I died, am certain that is what I need to do.”

Melinda: “well that actually makes sense”

Example:

Speed (Pussy): Small, Medium, Hard
Speed (Ass): Small, Medium, Hard, Cum

Scene 7 – Outro 1

Jimmy: “Oh my erection is gone Melinda , you was such a great fuck that I can see the light now”

Melinda is lying on the floor looking exhausted but satisfied and Jimmy Disappears

Scene 8 – Outro 2

Jimmy is standing on street he first saw Melinda and is smiling, he looks down with a smug impression and suddenly gets an erection again

Jimmy: “yeah I saw the light alright, I can totally get an erection anytime I want”

THE END
Only 3 sex scenes? Either than that it looks great! I will re read it when I have had more than 4 hours of sleep lol.