The Writers Club

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Writers Club

They all work but actually I forgot to tell you. The MnF site tends to break links over 22 characters long. What you should do is save every one of you pictures and upload them to Imgur or postimage and name them short names, pic 1, P2, Scene 2, etc. Something short so the MnF doesn't break the links. It used to happen a lot back in the day so it's something we always make sure to remind a new writer :)

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, for the story should the pictures be how they are now, or attachments, or links to imgur where they are already labeled?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Also, for the story should the pictures be how they are now, or attachments, or links to imgur where they are already labeled?
Just links will work. Looking over it I think you are gold. Once I have time I can submit the idea for you. Do you have an artist in mind? Right now I am submitting for Serega and Vadim but I can not submit a Vadim round to enter yours in. Then there is still Kosmos, Rawart, and Pinoy.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just links will work. Looking over it I think you are gold. Once I have time I can submit the idea for you. Do you have an artist in mind? Right now I am submitting for Serega and Vadim but I can not submit a Vadim round to enter yours in. Then there is still Kosmos, Rawart, and Pinoy.
Its tough to say, I'm not sure who the artists are for each game...
where to find that would be great! I have been interested in knowing who does what, there really is so much talent. if i had a list of the artists it would be alot easier to choose. Very respectfully.
If the artists are different, I thought all these games were done very well and I would be more than happy to see any of them make this happen. :D
X-mas Payrise, Iron giant, Nintendo Christmas, Universal soldier, Super Heroine Hijinks, velma gets spooked

Last edited:

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Story 1: The revenge of Spiderman
:Intro: spiderman aka Peter, is trying to earn a living selling photos of spiderman. JJ has asked Peter to get as many pictures of Spiderman no matter the cost. Fearing the loss of his job, Peter goes out with his A game in order to make some extra money, but so he doesn't get fired on top of it.

:Characters:
Peter/Spiderman

JJ/Jonah Jameson

Mrs.JJ/ JJ's trophy wife

:fade into sign Bailey Dugal on an office building, then zoom into office window of Peter standing in Jonah Jameson's office:
Peter: JJ my man, check these out (show pictures of spiderman on building) (big smile)
JJ: These pictures are no good, Peter. How many times have i told you, money shots of spider man are what people are interested in. (looks pissed)
Peter: Alright JJ, I'll get the photos you want.
JJ: You better!, come back with something I want to see, or else YOUR FIRED!!!
:fade out:

:fade into: Peter walking down a suburb street at evening time
Peter: look at the time (surprised look), better hurry or i'll miss, mrs Jameson

:fade into shower room of mrs JJ standing in shower stall with sink to her left and large window behind her:
zoom camera in a little to see Peter in a bush through the large window
Peter: (big smile) on time as always mrs Jameson (gets cock out ready to masturbate).. Woah look at that scrub brush! (look of surprise)
zoom back out to Mrs Jameson
Mrs Jameson: (with a big smile) working late as usual JJ.. well I hope this new scrub brush (with phallic shaped handle) doesn't break as easily as the last one.

Scene 1:

-Peter masturbates as Mrs Jameson scrubs-
when she is scrubbing, player moves mouse over her to stand up behind bush to raise progress bar, progress bar does not drop back down in this game/
when she turns her head to look out the window, Player has to move mouse away from her to drop behind bush/
mrs JJ starts washing her back with left hand massaging her right titty and using the long handled dildo scrub brush with the other hand until 20% progress/
she moves the brush from her back and holds it with both hands to scrub her pussy from 21-50% (excited expression)/
she then turns the brush around and holds the handle by the scrubber end with both hands to fuck her pussy from 51-75% (open mouth smile)/
clickable target on her right leg to lift it and place her foot on the sink counter, she then moves the dildo handle behind to her ass with her right hand for anal and rubs her clit with her left hand from 76-100% (tongue out open smile expression)

:fade in:
When shes leaves the shower and opens the door to the bedroom, spiderman swings through the bedroom window (in costume with dick out)
Mrs JJ: Oh spiderman, I wasnt expecting you... (happily surprised expression)
Peter: Just your friendly spiderman, stopping by unannounced. (closed eyes with big smile, hand on fore head)
Mrs JJ: Well what do you have there? (looks down, raising an eyebrow, with a smile) That's an odd tool to save people with. (touching Peters cock with index finger)
Peter: Sometimes i get into a sticky situation and it's the right tool for the job
Mrs JJ: Well in that case.. Save me, spiderman!!

Scene 2:
-Mrs JJ pleasures Spiderman-

Hand job

Blow job

Tit job

Mrs JJ gives Spiderman a hand job using both hands: select-able paces to raise progress bar are, one hand-both hands-fast/ progress from 0-35%
Mrs JJ gives Spiderman a blowjob using no hands, while Spidermans hands are on her head: select-able paces are slow-medium-fast/ progress from 36-70%
Mrs JJ gives Spiderman a tit job while holding her tits together and licking his cock head: select-able paces are slow-medium-fast from 71-100%
top and side point of view, manual speed available after 100% complete
Cum options from each position, depending on last selection when cum is chosen

-Spiderman in the bathroom (now naked except mask) picks up Mrs JJ dildo scrub brush-
Spiderman calls to mrs JJ in the bedroom: Mrs JJ, your in some pretty serious danger (big smile)
Mrs JJ: Oh no Spiderman, I didn't know i was in such danger (thinks to herself: danger of having a massive orgasm), how will you save me now? (big smile)
Spiderman: I think i have just found another tool for this very dangerous job
(big smile)

Scene 3: Doggy style with dildo scrub brush

-Mrs JJ is on all 4s-
Spiderman slides in behind her putting his cock in her eager pussy, select-able paces to raise progress bar are slow-medium-fast from 0-35%/
Ass fingering, select-able paces are slow-medium-fast from 36-60%/
Mrs JJ grabs the dildo scrub brush and eases it into her ass for some anal, as the progress bar gets closer from 61-100% the dildo goes deeper
Mrs JJ has massive orgasm, Spiderman does not cum

Scene 4: Swing sex

-Mrs JJ in web made sex swing, webbing holding arms and legs from ceiling-
Spidermans hands on Mrs JJ above the outside of her upper thighs pulling her into him
This game would also feature multiple select-able options to be done independently
(The dildo scrub brush is larger than Spiderman and would be available for vaginal or anal after they have been completed by Spiderman first, in which case he would hold the dildo, there are no progress bars for the dildo)

pussy select-able paces to raise progress bar are slow-medium-fast/
anal, select-able paces are slow-medium-fast/
oral (with dildo scrub brush), select-able paces are slow-medium-fast/
breast play options include: (separate hand options)/
whole hands on breasts while thumbs rub over nipples
whole hands massage breasts in an inward and upward motion
slapping/
once all progress is complete (vaginal, anal, oral, breasts) Mrs JJ cums
cum for Spiderman is several locations by target on: breasts, vagina, stomach, face, legs, arms

:fade into Spiderman and Mrs JJ laying on her bed:
Spiderman: Well Mrs JJ its been a pleasure saving you, now i have just a small favor to ask of you
Mrs JJ: Whatever I can do to help, Spiderman

-The next day at the Bailey Dugal-
JJ: Did you get what I asked for Peter?
Peter: I think so (Peter places pictures on JJ desk) (pictures of sex with Mrs JJ zoomed in not to show her face)
JJ: (looks excited) WOW! These will work, Peter, these will work!
Peter: (opens the door to leave with a smile)
Hears cry for help

: outro:
Bump

Story 2:
Peter/Spiderman

GS/Gwen Stacy

Venom

Carnage

Female Carnage

:intro: Continuing from first story, spiderman heard cries for help leaving JJ office, following his Spidey senses he's led to a warehouse, to find what looks like Gwen Stacy being assaulted by two villains. Does he save the dame or get overpowered by the villains?

:fade into Spiderman swinging from a building, approaching a warehouse thinking to himself:
Warehouse outside

Spiderman: (look of concern, with mask on) I feel like I somehow know this person in distress, and they aren't alone. I sure hope she is hot! (big smile, with mask on)
-zoom into the doors entrance-
Spiderman: Here I come to save the Daaaay!
-as Spiderman swings into the building through 2 wide doors, venom hits him into a wall, knocking him out-

:fade into inside of warehouse with Gwen Stacy tied up with rope to a pole with her hands above her head:
Warehouse inside
How GS is tied

Venom: Got him! No more itsy bitsy spiderman hahaha!!! (big smile)
GS: Oh no, Spiderman! (look of concern)
Venom: Don't worry GS, hes just unconscious (big smile)
GS: What do you 2 creeps want!? You know my dads the chief of police!? (look of anger)
Venom: Yes, that's why we picked you of all the pretty ladies in town (big smile)
Carnage: Yeah! (big smile)
GS: Well I hope you don't plan to do anything crazy (look of concern)
Venom: We have plans, but nothing crazy (big smile)
Carnage: (big smile) Yeah!... Wait.. what? Why did i have to get that... (looks confused)
Venom: Shhh (index finger over lips shushing carnage)
Carnage: Oh, got ya (big smile)

-Venom rips off GS top and skirt, exposing her big breasts and a shapely ass, using clickable targets for her top, bra and bottoms-
Venom: Wait.. your not wearing any underwear!? (look of surprise)
GS: I wasn't planning on running into YOU TWO today!, I had plans for peter! (look of anger)
Venom: Well maybe this will change your mind (big smile)
-Venom and carnage both grow huge erections that "break" out of their suits from the sight of GS (venom is larger than carnage)-
GS: Well.... (she thinks to herself: its a once in a life time opportunity and peter wont know) Lets see what I have to work with, Peter is pretty biiii... (look of surprise mouth open, turns to big smile)
GS: Whoa!, i didn't think you guys were packing! (big smile)
Venom: This is nothing hahaha!!

Scene 1:

-Carnage and Venom "spit roast" Gwen, she gives carnage a blowjob while venom has sex with GS-
-For this scene it will be side view and rear view of GS, you can switch positions of carnage or venom by selecting "hand slap" where they high 5 over Gwen-
-This game would also have a toggle button for x-ray vision of oral, vaginal and anal-
blow job and vaginal sex will have first progress bar with pace-able speed option of slow-medium-fast/
deep throat and anal sex will have second progress bar with pace-able speed option of deep-deeper-deepest/

Next scene:
Carnage has Symbiotic tentacles come out from his arms and they pleasure GS while she is in resting dog pose (side view) (rear view) (vaginal) (oral) (anal) (tit job) (x-ray)

Next scene: Warehouse (switchable views/switchable positions)
Venom tells carnage to show his Alternate form, Carnage creates a clone of himself as a big breasted, big ass, female shape
Venom places symbiotic drops in the shape of adult toys, options (3-speed) (manual) (x-ray) (large dildo) (double dildo) (dual oral) (dual anal) (oral) (anal) Views (top) (side) (under) girls positions are, (facing each other) (facing away from each other) on all fours for double dildo, one girl using dildo on other girl (switchable) from (topview) (side view) (cum)

Next scene: Warehouse
Peter starts to wake up
GS: WOW! i didnt expect to have so much fun with you guys
Venom/Carnage: (both exhausted looking) No..probleeeeem..(they both pass out)
Peter: Hey GS, what happened?
GS: They said they used all their power before coming here.. your lucky day huh!?
Peter: Yeah!, I guess we'll have to catch up later. I'm gonna take care of these guys
GS: Hurry up! I got a surprise for you!

: Outro:
GS has a small piece of venom symbiote in her hand

bump, added some dialog, working on adding more and the first game

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Its tough to say, I'm not sure who the artists are for each game...
where to find that would be great! I have been interested in knowing who does what, there really is so much talent. if i had a list of the artists it would be alot easier to choose. Very respectfully.
If the artists are different, I thought all these games were done very well and I would be more than happy to see any of them make this happen. :D
X-mas Payrise, Iron giant, Nintendo Christmas, Universal soldier, Super Heroine Hijinks, velma gets spooked

Kosmos:
Velma Gets Spooked
Nintendo Christmas

Vadim:
Iron Giant
Universal Soldier
Super Heroine Hijinks

Serega:
Xmas Payrise

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I really like them all...
I would be happy if submitted for Kosmos, Serega, or the next Vadim pole.

Thanks again Haseo!

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Story 2:
Peter/Spiderman

GS/Gwen Stacy

Venom

Carnage

Female Carnage

:intro: Continuing from first story, spiderman heard cries for help leaving JJ office, following his Spidey senses he's led to a warehouse, to find what looks like Gwen Stacy being assaulted by two villains. Does he save the dame or get overpowered by the villains?

:fade into Spiderman swinging from a building, approaching a warehouse thinking to himself:
Warehouse outside

Spiderman: (look of concern, with mask on) I feel like I somehow know this person in distress, and they aren't alone. I sure hope she is hot! (big smile, with mask on)
-zoom into the doors entrance-
Spiderman: Here I come to save the Daaaay!
-as Spiderman swings into the building through 2 wide doors, venom hits him into a wall, knocking him out-

:fade into inside of warehouse with Gwen Stacy tied up with rope to a pole with her hands above her head:
Warehouse inside
How GS is tied

Venom: Got him! No more itsy bitsy spiderman hahaha!!! (big smile)
GS: Oh no, Spiderman! (look of concern)
Venom: Don't worry GS, hes just unconscious (big smile)
GS: What do you 2 creeps want!? You know my dads the chief of police!? (look of anger)
Venom: Yes, that's why we picked you of all the pretty ladies in town (big smile)
Carnage: Yeah! (big smile)
GS: Well I hope you don't plan to do anything crazy (look of concern)
Venom: We have plans, but nothing crazy (big smile)
Carnage: (big smile) Yeah!... Wait.. what? Why did i have to get that... (looks confused)
Venom: Shhh (index finger over lips shushing carnage)
Carnage: Oh, got ya (big smile)

-Venom rips off GS top and skirt, exposing her big breasts and a shapely ass, using clickable targets for her top, bra and bottoms-
Venom: Wait.. your not wearing any underwear!? (look of surprise)
GS: I wasn't planning on running into YOU TWO today!, I had plans for peter! (look of anger)
Venom: Well maybe this will change your mind (big smile)
-Venom and carnage both grow huge erections that "break" out of their suits from the sight of GS (venom is larger than carnage)-
GS: Well.... (she thinks to herself: its a once in a life time opportunity and peter wont know) Lets see what I have to work with, Peter is pretty biiii... (look of surprise mouth open, turns to big smile)
GS: Whoa!, i didn't think you guys were packing! (big smile)
Venom: This is nothing hahaha!!

Scene 1:

-Carnage and Venom "spit roast" Gwen, she gives carnage a blowjob while venom has sex with GS-
-For this scene it will be side view and rear view of GS, you can switch positions of carnage or venom by selecting "hand slap" where they high 5 over Gwen-
-This game would also have a toggle button for x-ray vision of oral, vaginal and anal-
blow job and vaginal sex will have first progress bar with pace-able speed option of slow-medium-fast/
deep throat and anal sex will have second progress bar with pace-able speed option of deep-deeper-deepest/

Next scene:
Carnage has Symbiotic tentacles come out from his arms and they pleasure GS while she is in resting dog pose (side view) (rear view) (vaginal) (oral) (anal) (tit job) (x-ray)

Next scene: Warehouse (switchable views/switchable positions)
Venom tells carnage to show his Alternate form, Carnage creates a clone of himself as a big breasted, big ass, female shape
Venom places symbiotic drops in the shape of adult toys, options (3-speed) (manual) (x-ray) (large dildo) (double dildo) (dual oral) (dual anal) (oral) (anal) Views (top) (side) (under) girls positions are, (facing each other) (facing away from each other) on all fours for double dildo, one girl using dildo on other girl (switchable) from (topview) (side view) (cum)

Next scene: Warehouse
Peter starts to wake up
GS: WOW! i didnt expect to have so much fun with you guys
Venom/Carnage: (both exhausted looking) No..probleeeeem..(they both pass out)
Peter: Hey GS, what happened?
GS: They said they used all their power before coming here.. your lucky day huh!?
Peter: Yeah!, I guess we'll have to catch up later. I'm gonna take care of these guys
GS: Hurry up! I got a surprise for you!

: Outro:
GS has a small piece of venom symbiote in her hand

Bump, added dialog, images, first game

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I will let you know when I am able to do so.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I will be submitting your idea this round for Kosmos so let me know if that's alright with you.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I will be submitting your idea this round for Kosmos so let me know if that's alright with you.
Yea, that sounds great. :D
I'm guessing the process works like: different game ideas are submitted for each artist, and then the ideas are voted on which to be made, is that correct?
I have a couple questions though.
What happens if my game is not voted for should I stop investing time into these other ideas I have related to spiderman?, because they are sequential.
or is it possible for my idea to be submitted again next pole?
Whats your advice, Haseo? :confused:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yea, that sounds great. :D
I'm guessing the process works like: different game ideas are submitted for each artist, and then the ideas are voted on which to be made, is that correct?
I have a couple questions though.
What happens if my game is not voted for should I stop investing time into these other ideas I have related to spiderman?, because they are sequential.
or is it possible for my idea to be submitted again next pole?
Whats your advice, Haseo? :confused:
Once I submit it you have to wait 5 days for voting in which case voting lasts for an additional 5-6 days.

If it does lose then my advice is to make the idea better. Rewrite it a bit, add some more dialogue, change the sex scenes, etc.

I can resubmit it again if it loses but I give priority to people that have not submitted yet so unless nobody wants me to submit an idea for them I can just resubmit yours again later.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Once I submit it you have to wait 5 days for voting in which case voting lasts for an additional 5-6 days.

If it does lose then my advice is to make the idea better. Rewrite it a bit, add some more dialogue, change the sex scenes, etc.

I can resubmit it again if it loses but I give priority to people that have not submitted yet so unless nobody wants me to submit an idea for them I can just resubmit yours again later.
Sounds good. I'll finish these other 2 stories, as i have more ideas.
I look forward to seeing how it fares in the poles :D
Thanks for submitting, Haseo!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Looks like your idea is not going to win. Right now it's in 7th place and needs 12 votes to climb into 1st assuming it does not get downvoted at the same time.

You really should try to make it a bit better and try again.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like your idea is not going to win. Right now it's in 7th place and needs 12 votes to climb into 1st assuming it does not get downvoted at the same time.

You really should try to make it a bit better and try again.
Yea, I didn't expect my first submission to win lol
I will just scrap the Spiderman theme and work on something else.
I learned quite a bit from your guidance Haseo, so thank you for your time and effort :)

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've recently been able to put some work into a script for my "Incredible Bulk: Banging Rampage" game concept. The following is up to, but not including, the first sex scene.

Game:

SCENE 1: Introduction

Setting: A lab. On the walls are chemical and medical equipment. BRUCE BANGER stands behind a desk, front towards the player, but he is looking into some kind of device through a microscope-like tool. BRUCE BANGER is dressed in a white lab-coat, with not-too-bright purple pants. He has short, brown hair, and a pair of large, round glasses in his face. His chin has a three-day-stubble, showing that he's tired and has worked a lot, but also avoids showing him as being overly dweeby and nerdy.

References:

Narrator's Box (colored yellow like to pay homage to the comic book medium): It is late night in the lab. While most sleep, resting for the day ahead, one brilliant, but troubled man works overtime within the otherwise silent building. The man's name is Bruce Banger, famous physicist, consummate devotee of science, and reluctant part-time rage-monster. Tonight, however, might promise a change to the latter aspect of his life, if all goes according to plan.

Bruce looks up from the device, as if taking a break from something demanding great concentration.

BRUCE: I can't go on becoming the BULK uncontrollably, I'm a danger to those around me. I've tried everything... radiation therapy, chemical concoctions, mental conditioning. It's... It's this or nothing. Either this nanotic matrix compound alters the triggering mechanism and blocks the Bulk from emerging, or it kills me. Either way, the world is safer, and that's what's important.

Bruce looks back down into the device.

SCENE 2: MINIGAME

The minigame is supposed to symbolize the creation of some kind of scientific nanobot/chemical combound stuff. The exact nature of it is not important, as long as it looks scientific, technological and medical. The aesthetics of the game should preferrably reflect this.

Mechanically (that is, gameplay-wise), the game I have in mind is something similar to this:

A game in which the player connects orbs after numbers or colors to earn points. In the case of this game, after the player reaches a certain point score, they finish the minigame and the story continues.

Depending on how difficult this is to code, something different, but similar in terms of gameplay can be used, but it should still give the impression that the player is controlling BRUCE BANGER while he creates some kind of cure for himself. The score system should be displayed in "picograms", and should not exceed 1,000,000 (one million) for the winning score, but might be anything below that which the game designer finds to be a suitable requirement to proceed. The score is to symbolize that dosage that BRUCE BANGER is preparing to inject into himself.

SCENE 3: Disaster Strikes

With the end of the minigame, we revert to the lab environment from Scene 1, and BRUCE is holding a syringe up, triumphantly.

BRUCE: Finally, after all this time, a possible cure for my transformations into the raging Bulk! A chance for a normal life, and for the people around me to finally be safe.

He lowers the syringe to his arm...

BRUCE: Or a chance to die... Well, nothing ventured nothing gained. Bottom's up, I suppose.

... and injects the stuff into his blood system.

NARRATOR (Yellow box): For a moment, the scientist is hopeful that his cure is working. But then, from below, the signs of failure begin to appear. Failure... or some profoundly unexpected side-effect.

Bruce looks down to the crotch of his pants, which bulge as his dick and balls are growing and turning green. He is visibly distressed.

BRUCE: Augh! I feel the transformation coming, but I don't feel angry. Something went wrong, the trigger mechanism has shifted from rage, to... arrrgh... horniness!

With this, BRUCE fully turns into THE INCREDIBLE BULK, but with the added quality of a giant erect cock ready to bang. The clothes rip, leaving the INCREDIBLE BULK in nothing but his purple pants, which are ripped, and opened where his cock and balls stand out.

References:

SCENE 4: Enter the Widow

Setting: Taking place at the same time, we see the WIDOW walking through a hallway, or some kind of setting that is visibly not the lab.

NARRATOR: Meanwhile, at that very moment, Bruce Banger's fellow crime-fighter and confidant, The Widow, is on her way to check up on her troubled friend. Not only is she one of the only people in the world who can calm him down from his rage-induced state of being the Bulk, but she also cares for his well-being. Being alone so late is not healthy for anyone, least of all a man in Bruce Banger's situation.

THE WIDOW: Damn it Bruce, why can't you sleep like a normal human being? Or at the very least have the decency to stay up to drink like the rest of us?

THE BULK (from outside of the frame): RAAURGH!!

THE WIDOW: Wha- Oh no, Bruce has transformed into the Bulk! But what could've set him off?! No time to speculate, I need to signal the others, and try to minimize the damage as soon as possible!

THE WIDOW sets off a small alarm on her wrist, which sends signals to the other superheroes.

References:

SCENE 5: Confrontation

Setting: THE WIDOW enters the laboratory, and sees the BULK.

NARRATOR: Upon entering the lab, The Widow prepares her strategy for calming down the Incredible Bulk, but she is unaware of the altered trigger for this transformation caused by the putative cure applied by Dr. Banger. She is not staring at a monster created from pent-up rage, but one borne out of countless lonely nights in the lab bereft of sexual release. A fact which is only now dawning on her.

WIDOW: Bulk, I-

THE WIDOW looks down on the BULK's crotch area, seeing the massive cock. This can be shown by having the "camera" zoom in on it and adding an effect (shaking or something else) to indicate her shock. The screen can be split, showing the cock and her shocked face as well, for emphasis.

WIDOW: Holy fucking shit!

BULK: BULK FUCK!

WIDOW: Eh, I can see that! God damn, you're packing some serious heat!

WIDOW (thinking): So, he's... horny? This might simplify things. Maybe if I make him release his load, he might turn back to normal. But his cock is so fucking huge! How could I do that without endangering myself? Hmm... A.E.G.I.S. gave me this serum for the seduction of hostile targets... It's supposed to enhance sexual capabilities... It's my only hope, if I don't... I have no idea what that thing will do to me!

THE WIDOW reaches into her equipment belt to get the serum, in the form of some kind of small flask, or even a pill, and ingests it. The scene shows that THE WIDOW becomes more curvaceous: her butt and hips expand and her tits grow to fall out of her skin-tight spy-suit.

BULK: BULK LIKES!

References:
- to come-

SCENE 6: SEX SCENE A:

- to be continued -

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've recently been able to put some work into a script for my "Incredible Bulk: Banging Rampage" game concept. The following is up to, but not including, the first sex scene.

Game:

SCENE 1: Introduction

Setting: A lab. On the walls are chemical and medical equipment. BRUCE BANGER stands behind a desk, front towards the player, but he is looking into some kind of device through a microscope-like tool. BRUCE BANGER is dressed in a white lab-coat, with not-too-bright purple pants. He has short, brown hair, and a pair of large, round glasses in his face. His chin has a three-day-stubble, showing that he's tired and has worked a lot, but also avoids showing him as being overly dweeby and nerdy.

References:

Narrator's Box (colored yellow like to pay homage to the comic book medium): It is late night in the lab. While most sleep, resting for the day ahead, one brilliant, but troubled man works overtime within the otherwise silent building. The man's name is Bruce Banger, famous physicist, consummate devotee of science, and reluctant part-time rage-monster. Tonight, however, might promise a change to the latter aspect of his life, if all goes according to plan.

Bruce looks up from the device, as if taking a break from something demanding great concentration.

BRUCE: I can't go on becoming the BULK uncontrollably, I'm a danger to those around me. I've tried everything... radiation therapy, chemical concoctions, mental conditioning. It's... It's this or nothing. Either this nanotic matrix compound alters the triggering mechanism and blocks the Bulk from emerging, or it kills me. Either way, the world is safer, and that's what's important.

Bruce looks back down into the device.

SCENE 2: MINIGAME

The minigame is supposed to symbolize the creation of some kind of scientific nanobot/chemical combound stuff. The exact nature of it is not important, as long as it looks scientific, technological and medical. The aesthetics of the game should preferrably reflect this.

Mechanically (that is, gameplay-wise), the game I have in mind is something similar to this:

A game in which the player connects orbs after numbers or colors to earn points. In the case of this game, after the player reaches a certain point score, they finish the minigame and the story continues.

Depending on how difficult this is to code, something different, but similar in terms of gameplay can be used, but it should still give the impression that the player is controlling BRUCE BANGER while he creates some kind of cure for himself. The score system should be displayed in "picograms", and should not exceed 1,000,000 (one million) for the winning score, but might be anything below that which the game designer finds to be a suitable requirement to proceed. The score is to symbolize that dosage that BRUCE BANGER is preparing to inject into himself.

SCENE 3: Disaster Strikes

With the end of the minigame, we revert to the lab environment from Scene 1, and BRUCE is holding a syringe up, triumphantly.

BRUCE: Finally, after all this time, a possible cure for my transformations into the raging Bulk! A chance for a normal life, and for the people around me to finally be safe.

He lowers the syringe to his arm...

BRUCE: Or a chance to die... Well, nothing ventured nothing gained. Bottom's up, I suppose.

... and injects the stuff into his blood system.

NARRATOR (Yellow box): For a moment, the scientist is hopeful that his cure is working. But then, from below, the signs of failure begin to appear. Failure... or some profoundly unexpected side-effect.

Bruce looks down to the crotch of his pants, which bulge as his dick and balls are growing and turning green. He is visibly distressed.

BRUCE: Augh! I feel the transformation coming, but I don't feel angry. Something went wrong, the trigger mechanism has shifted from rage, to... arrrgh... horniness!

With this, BRUCE fully turns into THE INCREDIBLE BULK, but with the added quality of a giant erect cock ready to bang. The clothes rip, leaving the INCREDIBLE BULK in nothing but his purple pants, which are ripped, and opened where his cock and balls stand out.

References:

SCENE 4: Enter the Widow

Setting: Taking place at the same time, we see the WIDOW walking through a hallway, or some kind of setting that is visibly not the lab.

NARRATOR: Meanwhile, at that very moment, Bruce Banger's fellow crime-fighter and confidant, The Widow, is on her way to check up on her troubled friend. Not only is she one of the only people in the world who can calm him down from his rage-induced state of being the Bulk, but she also cares for his well-being. Being alone so late is not healthy for anyone, least of all a man in Bruce Banger's situation.

THE WIDOW: Damn it Bruce, why can't you sleep like a normal human being? Or at the very least have the decency to stay up to drink like the rest of us?

THE BULK (from outside of the frame): RAAURGH!!

THE WIDOW: Wha- Oh no, Bruce has transformed into the Bulk! But what could've set him off?! No time to speculate, I need to signal the others, and try to minimize the damage as soon as possible!

THE WIDOW sets off a small alarm on her wrist, which sends signals to the other superheroes.

References:

SCENE 5: Confrontation

Setting: THE WIDOW enters the laboratory, and sees the BULK.

NARRATOR: Upon entering the lab, The Widow prepares her strategy for calming down the Incredible Bulk, but she is unaware of the altered trigger for this transformation caused by the putative cure applied by Dr. Banger. She is not staring at a monster created from pent-up rage, but one borne out of countless lonely nights in the lab bereft of sexual release. A fact which is only now dawning on her.

WIDOW: Bulk, I-

THE WIDOW looks down on the BULK's crotch area, seeing the massive cock. This can be shown by having the "camera" zoom in on it and adding an effect (shaking or something else) to indicate her shock. The screen can be split, showing the cock and her shocked face as well, for emphasis.

WIDOW: Holy fucking shit!

BULK: BULK FUCK!

WIDOW: Eh, I can see that! God damn, you're packing some serious heat!

WIDOW (thinking): So, he's... horny? This might simplify things. Maybe if I make him release his load, he might turn back to normal. But his cock is so fucking huge! How could I do that without endangering myself? Hmm... A.E.G.I.S. gave me this serum for the seduction of hostile targets... It's supposed to enhance sexual capabilities... It's my only hope, if I don't... I have no idea what that thing will do to me!

THE WIDOW reaches into her equipment belt to get the serum, in the form of some kind of small flask, or even a pill, and ingests it. The scene shows that THE WIDOW becomes more curvaceous: her butt and hips expand and her tits grow to fall out of her skin-tight spy-suit.

BULK: BULK LIKES!

References:
- to come-

SCENE 6: SEX SCENE A:

- to be continued -
I really dig it!

Keep working on it and anything that stands out I will let you know.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What up people?

I recently finished writing one of my ideas and I'd like feedback.
I've already gotten some from Meetie and, long story short, he feels three of the milfs (Miss Hood, Ms. Robinson and Ms. O'Conner) need sexier clothes. I personally don't see what he's on about and am wondering if the sentiment is shared by anyone.

So, without further a due, I present to you:

Meet'n'Fuck Tales: Cody Hood

Note – to try and avoid confusion, paragraphs with quotation marks “” are meant to be in-game text.

Short Version:
This story is a long overdue sequel to the game Lil Red Hood: Forest Victim. After being held by the wolf and used as a fuck-toy for two days, he finally went to sleep. She took the opportunity and escaped. Though not before the wolf left his mark.

Long Version:
Scene 1: Introduction

“After being held by the wolf and used as a fuck-toy for two days, he finally went to sleep. She took the opportunity and escaped.”
“She immediately ran home. The villagers sharpened their pitchforks, lit their torches and drove the wolf away once and for all.”
“Though he had already left his mark on Red.”
“She soon learned that she was pregnant. She dreaded what would happen every day, right up till the moment she held him in her arms.”
“That was 18 years ago.”
“Despite being the son of a pervy wolf, Cody is well liked around the village. Though now he’s becoming a man, he’s about to be liked even more by most of the village.”

Cut to Miss Hood’s kitchen.
http :)) //www (.) sierraesl (.) com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/country-cottage-style-kitchens (.) jpg

Miss Hood is mixing something in a bowl. She has the usual MnF MILF body, with waist length wavy blonde hair and blue eyes.
http :)) //cs319016 (.) vk (.) me/v319016123/6c08/Ge6igbIigqM (.) jpg
She’s wearing a dress and apron similar to this.
https :)) //rei (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/5688-205650613 (.) jpg
And of course, her signature red hood.

Miss Hood: Cody! Cody sweetie, could come down here a sec?

Cody comes into the room. He’s tall, with an athletic build. He has blue eyes, a pair of wolf ears and tail, grey fur over most of his body and the hair on his head and tail is blonde at the tips. He’s wearing an open white shirt and green shorts.
https :)) //pictures (.) hentai-foundry (.) com/k/Kelumir/416413/Kelumir-416413-MnF_Character_Idea_-_Cody_Hood (.) jpg

Cody: Yes mom. Did you need something?
Miss Hood: Cody, could you go get a couple of things for me?
Cody: Sure thing mom. What do you need?
Miss Hood: I need you to head round to Ms. Robinson’s. I need the saucepan I lent her.
Cody: Sure thing mom. I’ll be right back.

Scene 2: Ms. Emma Robinson
Cut to Ms. Robinson’s kitchen. She’s chopping vegetables, while Cody is by the back door.

Emma Robinson has long dark blue hair tied with a yellow ribbon and dark blue eyes.
https :)) //www (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/4758-1955770257 (.) jpg

Cody: Excuse me, Ms. Robinson?
Ms. Emma Robinson: Oh, hi Cody. Is there something I can help you with?
Cody: I was wondering if I could get the pan mom lent you. She said she needs it.
Ms. Emma Robinson: Sure thing. It’s right here.

As she passes him the saucepan, a strange sensation suddenly washes over her.

Ms. Emma Robinson: Um, Cody. Does your mom need this right way?
Cody: I ah... I don’t think so. Why?
Ms. Emma Robinson: Because I just realised I never properly thanked you for that yard work you did for me. Why don’t you come in for a sec?

Sex Scene 1
Cody is sitting on the kitchen counter, Emma about to give him a combo titfuck and blowjob.

Cody: Woah, Ms. Robinson. What’s brought this on?
Ms. Emma Robinson: I don’t know. You just seem, extra handsome today.

Position example and P.O.V.:
https :)) //pictures (.) hentai-foundry (.) com/k/KallistaNebula/354163/KallistaNebula-354163-Villetta_x_Mordred_-_Commission (.) png
Titfuck – Easy, Medium, Hard
Blowjob – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Cody cums inside her mouth.

Scene 3: Ms. Julia and Becky O’Conner
Cut back to the Hood kitchen.
Cody: Here you go mom.
Miss Hood: Thanks sweetie. I’m surprised it took you so long.
Cody: Yeah ah... she wanted to thank me for the yard work I did the other day.
Miss Hood: Alright. Now could you go to Ms. O’Conner’s and ask if I could borrow her pasta maker?
Cody: No problem mom. Won’t be long.

Cut to Ms. O’Conner’s kitchen. She’s leaning against the sink, drinking a cup of coffee. Her daughter Becky is sitting at the island.
https :)) //hgtvhome (.) sndimg (.) com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2009/5/12/15/KB-2470921_kitchen-cottage-Thomas-Conway.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.1024 (.) jpeg

Julia O’Conner has shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes.
https :)) //www (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/4758-1893218625 (.) jpg

Becky O’Conner has long blonde hair tied in two buns, with two locks framing her face and green eyes.
https :)) //www (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/4758-3292874 (.) jpg

Cody: Excuse me, Ms. O’Conner? Oh. Uhh, h-hi Becky.
Becky O’Conner: Hi Cody.
Ms. Julia O’Conner: Hehe. As much as I enjoy watching you kids flirting, was there something you wanted hun?
Cody: What!? Oh, err, right. M-My mom wanted to know if she could borrow your pasta maker?
Ms. Julia O’Conner: Of course hun. I’ll just go get it.
Ms. O’Conner leaves the room.

Becky O’Conner: You know Cody, you’re really cute when you’re nervous.
Cody: Uhm, t-t-thanks Becky.
Becky O’Conner: If mom wasn’t such a prude, I’d probably jump you right now.
Cody: Wow Becky. I didn’t realise you had that side to you.
Becky O’Conner: Come on Cody, why do you think I always wear suck skimpy clothes around you?

Ms. O’Conner returns holding the pasta maker.
Ms. Julia O’Conner: So, what were you kids talking about?
Becky O’Conner: Urgh, nothing mom.
Ms. Julia O’Conner: Ok, ok hun. Here you go Cody.
Cody: Thanks Ms. O’Conner.

Just like with Ms. Robinson, when she passes him the pasta maker, a strange sensation washes over her.

Ms. Julia O’Conner: Oh my. Becky, wouldn’t you say Cody looks particularly cute today?
Becky O’Conner: Uhh, Mom?
Ms. Julia O’Conner: Come on Becky, why don’t we show Cody a good time?
Becky O’Conner: I don’t know what’s gotten into you mom, but I like it.

Sex Scene 2
Ms. O’Conner is lying on her back, Becky above her. Cody about to fuck them both.
https :)) //pictures (.) hentai-foundry (.) com/g/grandchaosSR/309132/grandchaosSR-309132-Commission_-_Ultimecia_X_Edea (.) jpg]
Ms. O’Conner
Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard
Anal – Easy, Medium, Hard

Becky O’Conner
Anal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Cody cums inside either of their pussies, player gets to choose.

Scene 4: Mam’zelle le Fey
Cody: Hey mom. I’ve got it.
Miss Hood: Thank you sweet heart.
Cody: Is there anything else you need mom?
Miss Hood: No, I’ve got everything I need.
Cody: Ok mom. I’m just going to head out for a bit.
Miss Hood: Alright sweetie. But don’t be too long. I’m making your favourite, Beef Carbonara.
Cody: Oooh, love you mom. See you in a bit.

Cody gives her a peck on the cheek and heads out.

Cut to Mam’zelle le Fey’s house.
https :)) //s-media-cache-ak0 (.) pinimg (.) com/736x/d4/b2/c4/d4b2c416314007ca40907f5cbb42058b (.) jpg

Cody: Hello? Mam’zelle le Fey, are you home?

Mam’zelle le Fey comes into the room.
She is a gorgeous woman with dark skin, turquoise eyes and long purple hair tied in a ponytail.
https :)) //www (.) animecharactersdatabase (.) com/uploads/chars/12602-412900096 (.) jpg

Mam’zelle le Fey: Ah, hello Cody. It’s nice to see you again. Is there something I can do for you?
Cody: Actually, something odd has been happening to me today.
Mam’zelle le Fey: How so?
Cody: Well, let’s just say that some of my mom’s friends have been acting... friendlier than usual.
Mam’zelle le Fey: Oh? Ohhhh.
Cody: I was wondering if you could tell me why?

Now, at this point, the lines in red are the original script, but Meetie also said that he didn't think the crystal ball and spell were necessary. So I wrote the lines in blue as an alternative. Does anybody else agree?

Mam’zelle le Fey: Certainly dear boy. Just give me a minute.

She holds her hands over her crystal ball and chants a spell.
"Purification I do conjure
So that thoughts be spoke,
And not be pondered"

"Passion so red,
Set to the fire,
Let the truth be said,
As is my desire"

"Mists of thyme,
Fire of red,
Send the truth to my head"

Mam’zelle le Fey: Oh my.
Cody: What? What is it?
Mam’zelle le Fey: It seems that, because you’re becoming a man, you are starting to exert a musk that has the effect of arousing any woman who you get close to.

Mam’zelle le Fey: Oh dear, so it’s begun already?
Cody: What? What has?
Mam’zelle le Fey: Well, because you’re becoming a man, you are starting to exert a musk that has the effect of arousing any woman who you get close to.

Cody: I-Is that bad?
Mam’zelle le Fey: Don’t worry dear boy. I’m sure I can help you keep it in check.
Cody: Really? You can do that?
Mam’zelle le Fey: I can certainly try. Although, in order to do so, I’ll need to know it’s effects first hand.

Sex Scene 3
Mam’zelle le Fey is on top of Cody, reverse cowgirl.
https :)) //pictures.hentai-foundry (.) com/v/Vintem/375336/Vintem-375336-Brooke (.) jpg
Cody cums inside her arse.

Scene 5: Mamma Hood
“After gauging his musks effects, Mam’zelle le Fey told Cody she was confident she could make a formula that would help him regulate it.”
“In the mean time, she advised him to be careful who he got close to, though he was welcome back at hers any time.”

Cody: Hey mom. I’m back. Mom?
Cody sniffs the air.
Cody: Wait. That smell... It smells just like, but how... Oh Crap! When I kissed her.

He goes up to her room, and finds her furiously masturbating.
Cody: Mom!
Miss Hood: Oh Cody. I’m sorry sweetie, but I’ve been like this since you left. I can’t do it by myself. I really need you sweetie.

Sex Scene 4
Cody and his mom are on the bed. He’s about to fuck her doggystyle.
https :)) //pictures.hentai-foundry (.) com/f/FalyneVarger/326123/FalyneVarger-326123-Jennie_and_Rem (.) png
Cody cums inside her pussy.

End of game.
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sup Kel :D

Another pointer for you is to use Spoiler Tabs to keep things from spreading through a huge chunk of the page. You can use it as follows
[.Spoiler]

Replace the . with a / and that will spoiler your msg. Mess around with it if you want.

Also don't be afraid of posting your ideas in the main Thread as this place is mainly used by people who need help writing ideas, which you don't lol.