OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Writers Club

It looks good so far guy :D

Please continue it so we can see what else you have in store. Just remember that it should be 4 scenes max.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How about that famous kiss scene
just with spiderman a little bit more lower, so you get a standing 69 sort of scene?^^

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How about that famous kiss scene
just with spiderman a little bit more lower, so you get a standing 69 sort of scene?^^

There is a Spider-Man parody that already did that :D

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright guys so i came up with a set of scenes and maybe they will be cool to see eventually or too difficult to do idk, its spiderman themed.

I will make edits to this occasionally so that it isn't several posts. All comments are appreciated, good or bad haha

Scene 1
:Intro: At the Bailey Dugal
[into scene of jj and peter]
Peter: JJ my man, check these out (show pictures of spiderman on building or something)
JJ: These are no good peter. How many times have i told you, money shots of spider man are what people want.
Peter: Alright JJ, i'll get the photos you want.

:Next scene: Later that day
Peter catches mrs JJ showering, (mini game(s) for spying?)

:Next scene: Bedroom
When shes done and goes to the bedroom, he swings through the bedroom window (in costume with dick out)
Mrs JJ: Oh spiderman, I wasnt expecting you...
Peter: Just your friendly spiderman stopping by.
Mrs JJ: Well what do you have there? (looks down) That's an odd tool to save people with. (touching Peter)
Peter: Sometimes i get into a sticky situation and it's the right tool for the job...
Mrs JJ: Well lets not waste it.

:Next scene: Bedroom (switchable views)
Mrs JJ gives 3-speed hand job, blowjob, tit job (top angle, side angle)

Mrs JJ is in web made sex swing, webbing holding arms and legs from ceiling, option for (vaginal) (anal) (different play options for breasts) (cum)

:Ending scene: Back at the Bailey Dugal
JJ: Did you get what I asked for Peter?
Peter: I think so (Peter places pictures on JJ desk) (pictures of sex with Mrs JJ zoomed in not to show her face)
JJ: (looks excited) wow! I think these might work
Peter: (opens door with a smile)
Hears cry for help

: outro:

Scene 2
:Intro: city street
spiderman swings into Eddie (Venom), the symbiote leaves venom and attaches to spiderman (changing his costume and size)

:Next scene: alley
spiderman (in venom suit) calls mary jane
Peter: Hey MJ can you meet me at the library, I have a surprise for you
MJ: sure Peter, I'm on my way

:Next scene: city street
MJ walks by Ally, and gets pulled in by (spiderman in vemon suit)

Peter: what do you think MJ? (showing his new costume)
MJ: Peter? Why did you pull me in here, and what is thaaaa... (Peter grabs her in mid sentence)

:Next scene: alley (switchable views/switchable positions)
MJ: is forced to give Peter/venom a (side view) (3-speed) (Blowjob) (standing 69) while being held by Peter/venom at waist, (so 2 people, one in front (Peter) and one behind (venom suit/symbiote) holding her)
(top view) (3- speed) play options (lick, tongue, finger, tongue/finger insertions vaginal, anal) (venom only) can use much larger tongue for deep insertions)

:next scene: alley (switchable positions) (side view) (x-ray)
MJ: is forced to fuck both Peter/venom on all fours with kneeling character behind her and other under her.
play options (kissing, deep-throating, vaginal, anal, double penetration, cum) kissing with peter is normal, kissing with venom is his long tongue down her throat (with x-ray) sex with peter is normal (with x-ray) sex with venom is large member insertion (with x-ray)

scene 3
I added the second scene to this and hope you guys enjoy :D
I will start the 3rd scene when i have more time.

thx again

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I added the second scene to this and hope you guys enjoy :D
I will start the 3rd scene when i have more time.

thx again
Keep at it for now :D

Curious as to how you will go about this.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Story 1
:Intro: spiderman aka Peter, is trying to earn a living selling photos of spiderman

:fade into sign Bailey Dugal on an office building, then zoom into office window of Peter standing in Jonah Jameson's office:
Peter: JJ my man, check these out (show pictures of spiderman on building) (big smile)
JJ: These pictures are no good, Peter. How many times have i told you, money shots of spider man are what people are interested in. (looks pissed)
Peter: Alright JJ, I'll get the photos you want.
JJ: You better!, come back with something I want to see, or else YOUR FIRED!!!
:fade out:

:fade into: Peter walking down a suburb street at evening time
Peter: look at the time (surprised look), better hurry or i'll miss, mrs Jameson

:fade into shower room of mrs JJ standing in shower stall with sink to her left and large window behind her:
zoom camera in a little to see Peter in a bush through the large window
Peter: (big smile) on time as always mrs Jameson (gets cock out ready to masturbate).. Woah look at that scrub brush! (look of surprise)
zoom back out to Mrs Jameson
Mrs Jameson: (with a big smile) working late as usual JJ.. well I hope this new scrub brush (with phallic shaped handle) doesn't break as easily as the last one.

-Peter masturbates as Mrs Jameson scrubs-
when she is scrubbing, player moves mouse over her to stand up behind bush to raise progress bar, progress bar does not drop back down in this game/
when she turns her head to look out the window, Player has to move mouse away from her to drop behind bush/
mrs JJ starts washing her back with left hand massaging her right titty and using the long handled scrub brush with the other hand until 20% progress/
she moves the brush from her back and holds it with both hands to scrub her pussy from 21-50% (excited expression)/
she then turns the brush around and holds the handle by the scrubber end with both hands to fuck her pussy from 51-75% (open mouth smile)/
clickable target on her right leg to lift it and place her foot on the sink counter, she then moves the handle behind to her ass with her right hand for anal and
rubs her clit with her left hand from 76-100% (tongue out open smile expression)

:fade in:
When shes leaves the shower and opens the door to the bedroom, spiderman swings through the bedroom window (in costume with dick out)
Mrs JJ: Oh spiderman, I wasnt expecting you... (happily surprised expression)
Peter: Just your friendly spiderman, stopping by unannounced. (closed eyes with big smile, hand on fore head)
Mrs JJ: Well what do you have there? (looks down, raising an eyebrow, with a smile) That's an odd tool to save people with. (touching Peters cock with index finger)
Peter: Sometimes i get into a sticky situation and it's the right tool for the job
Mrs JJ: Well in that case.. Save me, spiderman!!

Mrs JJ is in web made sex swing, webbing holding arms and legs from ceiling, option for (vaginal) (anal) (different play options for breasts) (cum)

Peter: I think so (Peter places pictures on JJ desk) (pictures of sex with Mrs JJ zoomed in not to show her face)
Hears cry for help

Story 2
:intro: Warehouse, continuing from first story, spiderman hears cries for help at end
[Peter swings in to rescue Gwen Stacey from venom and carnage]
GS: Spiderman help!!
Peter: I got ya Gwen (as he swings into the building venom hits him into a wall, knocking him out)

:Next scene: Warehouse
GS: So what do you 2 want? You know my the dads chief of police
Venom: That's why we picked you of all the pretty ladies in town
Carnage: Yeah!
GS:Well i hope you don't plan to do anything crazy
Venom: We have plans, but nothing crazy
Carnage Yeah!... Wait.. what? I thought we were gonna...
Venom: Shhh Carnage
Carnage: Oh, got ya

Venom (you) rips off GS top and shorts/skirt, exposing big breasts and a shapely ass
Venom: Wait.. your not wearing any underwear!?
GS: I wasnt planning on running into YOU TWO today, i had plans for peter
Venom: We can take his place
GS: Well.... Ok, but dont tell him anything.. Now lets see what i have to work with, Peter is pretty big
Venom/Carnage both enlarge
Carnage gets stroked by GS, while GS gives Venom a blowjob (GS is standing leaning over for this) , after blowjob (tit job) and (vaginal with x-ray) are available (3-speed) (side view) (cum)

Next scene: Warehouse
Carnage has Symbiotic tentacles come out from his arms and they pleasure GS while she is in resting dog pose (side view) (rear view) (vaginal) (oral) (anal) (tit job) (x-ray)

Next scene: Warehouse (switchable views/switchable positions)
Venom tells carnage to show his Alternate form, Carnage creates a clone of himself as a big breasted, big ass, female shape (shall call her "craving")
Venom places symbiotic drops in the shape of adult toys, options (3-speed) (manual) (x-ray) (large dildo) (double dildo) (dual oral) (dual anal) (oral) (anal) Views (top) (side) (under) girls positions are, (facing each other) (facing away from each other) on all fours for double dildo, one girl using dildo on other girl (switchable) from (rear view) (side view) (cum)

Peter starts to wake up
GS: WOW! i didnt expect to have so much fun with you guys
Venom/Carnage: (both exhausted looking) No..probleeeeem..(they both pass out)
Peter: Hey GS, what happened?
GS: They said they used all their power before coming here.. your lucky day huh!?
Peter: Yeah!, I guess we'll have to catch up later. I'm gonna take care of these guys
GS: Hurry up! I got a surprise for you!

: Outro:
GS has a small piece of venom symbiote in her hand

Story 3
spiderman swings into Eddie (Venom), the symbiote leaves venom and attaches to spiderman (changing his costume and size)

MJ: Peter? Why did you pull me in here, and what is thaaaa... (Peter grabs her in mid sentence)

MJ: is forced to give Peter/venom a (side view) (3-speed) (Blowjob) (standing 69) while being held by Peter/venom at waist, (so 2 people, one in front (Peter) and one behind (venom suit/symbiote) holding her)
(top view) (3- speed) play options (lick, tongue, finger, tongue/finger insertions vaginal, anal) (venom only) can use much larger tongue for deep insertions)

MJ: is forced to fuck both Peter/venom on all fours with kneeling character behind her and other under her.
play options (kissing, deep-throating, vaginal, anal, double penetration, cum) kissing with peter is normal, kissing with venom is his long tongue down her throat (with x-ray) sex with peter is normal (with x-ray) sex with venom is large member insertion (with x-ray)

"edit" added dialog and steps for first game to first story, hows it look? :)

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's confusing to read. Are the Stories 1-3 supposed to be different games?

You should also organize your scenes a bit better. "Next scene" doesn't make much sense and the artists at MnF are known to make simple mistakes so you don't want that with your wording choices.

You should use Scene 1, Scene 2, etc.

You should also try to make the idea a bit longer as it's really short and the more detail you put into it the better. I am not talking about making more sequels, just go back to Story 1 and add more details to give it a fighting chance. You won't have uses for sequels if your 1st idea cannot win.

Let me know if you need help with that as I can give you some guidance.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's confusing to read. Are the Stories 1-3 supposed to be different games?

You should also organize your scenes a bit better. "Next scene" doesn't make much sense and the artists at MnF are known to make simple mistakes so you don't want that with your wording choices.

You should use Scene 1, Scene 2, etc.

You should also try to make the idea a bit longer as it's really short and the more detail you put into it the better. I am not talking about making more sequels, just go back to Story 1 and add more details to give it a fighting chance. You won't have uses for sequels if your 1st idea cannot win.

Let me know if you need help with that as I can give you some guidance.
Yea, they are all intended to be separate games, next scene would be like a transition from one "position/control scheme" to another, and i would very much appreciate the guidance, I left more detail out so a dev could make adjustments as they saw fit. I'll make it sequential though and change places of 2 and 3 haha

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yea, they are all intended to be separate games, next scene would be like a transition from one "position/control scheme" to another, and i would very much appreciate the guidance, I left more detail out so a dev could make adjustments as they saw fit. I'll make it sequential though and change places of 2 and 3 haha
Let me give you some advice before I go ahead to help you as best I can. Try to work through it 1 more time and we can go from there.

1. More Dialogue.
2. Add an intro to set up everything. You need to paint a picture for us and the artists because they can take liberties like you said but they may just change your entire game if they wanted and nobody wants that.
3. Add descriptions to the sex scenes so the artists know how the scene will work.
4. Make sure to upload all pictures to imgur or another image site as the MnF site likes to cut off links meaning they never work. If you can name the files something small like cowgirl, anal, etc you can gurantee the site won't trash your link.

Try to fix your fix your first idea first and then we can go ahead and work it to be the best possible :D

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Story 1
:Intro: spiderman aka Peter, is trying to earn a living selling photos of spiderman

:fade into sign Bailey Dugal on an office building, then zoom into office window of Peter standing in Jonah Jameson's office:
Peter: JJ my man, check these out (show pictures of spiderman on building) (big smile)
JJ: These pictures are no good, Peter. How many times have i told you, money shots of spider man are what people are interested in. (looks pissed)

Peter: look at the time (surprised look), better hurry or i'll miss, mrs Jameson

:fade into shower room of mrs JJ standing in shower stall with sink to her left and large window behind her:
Peter: (big smile) on time as always mrs Jameson (gets cock out ready to masturbate).. Woah look at that scrub brush! (look of surprise)
Mrs Jameson: (with a big smile) working late as usual JJ.. well I hope this new scrub brush (with phallic shaped handle) doesn't break as easily as the last one.

when she is scrubbing, player moves mouse over her to stand up behind bush to raise progress bar, progress bar does not drop back down in this game/
when she turns her head to look out the window, Player has to move mouse away from her to drop behind bush/
mrs JJ starts washing her back with left hand massaging her right titty and using the long handled scrub brush with the other hand until 20% progress/
she moves the brush from her back and holds it with both hands to scrub her pussy from 21-50% (excited expression)/
she then turns the brush around and holds the handle by the scrubber end with both hands to fuck her pussy from 51-75% (open mouth smile)/
clickable target on her right leg to lift it and place her foot on the sink counter, she then moves the handle behind to her ass with her right hand for anal and
rubs her clit with her left hand from 76-100% (tongue out open smile expression)

When shes leaves the shower and opens the door to the bedroom, spiderman swings through the bedroom window (in costume with dick out)
Peter: Just your friendly spiderman, stopping by unannounced. (closed eyes with big smile, hand on fore head)
Mrs JJ: Well what do you have there? (looks down, raising an eyebrow, with a smile) That's an odd tool to save people with. (touching Peters cock with index finger)
Peter: Sometimes i get into a sticky situation and it's the right tool for the job

Hears cry for help

Story 2
:intro: Warehouse, continuing from first story, spiderman hears cries for help at end
[Peter swings in to rescue Gwen Stacey from venom and carnage]
GS: Spiderman help!!
Peter: I got ya Gwen (as he swings into the building venom hits him into a wall, knocking him out)

GS: So what do you 2 want? You know my the dads chief of police
Venom: That's why we picked you of all the pretty ladies in town
Carnage: Yeah!
GS:Well i hope you don't plan to do anything crazy
Venom: We have plans, but nothing crazy
Carnage Yeah!... Wait.. what? I thought we were gonna...
Venom: Shhh Carnage
Carnage: Oh, got ya

Venom (you) rips off GS top and shorts/skirt, exposing big breasts and a shapely ass
Venom: Wait.. your not wearing any underwear!?
GS: I wasnt planning on running into YOU TWO today, i had plans for peter
Venom: We can take his place
GS: Well.... Ok, but dont tell him anything.. Now lets see what i have to work with, Peter is pretty big
Venom/Carnage both enlarge
Carnage gets stroked by GS, while GS gives Venom a blowjob (GS is standing leaning over for this) , after blowjob (tit job) and (vaginal with x-ray) are available (3-speed) (side view) (cum)

Carnage has Symbiotic tentacles come out from his arms and they pleasure GS while she is in resting dog pose (side view) (rear view) (vaginal) (oral) (anal) (tit job) (x-ray)

Next scene: Warehouse (switchable views/switchable positions)
Venom tells carnage to show his Alternate form, Carnage creates a clone of himself as a big breasted, big ass, female shape (shall call her "craving")
Venom places symbiotic drops in the shape of adult toys, options (3-speed) (manual) (x-ray) (large dildo) (double dildo) (dual oral) (dual anal) (oral) (anal) Views (top) (side) (under) girls positions are, (facing each other) (facing away from each other) on all fours for double dildo, one girl using dildo on other girl (switchable) from (rear view) (side view) (cum)

Peter starts to wake up
GS: WOW! i didnt expect to have so much fun with you guys
Venom/Carnage: (both exhausted looking) No..probleeeeem..(they both pass out)
Peter: Hey GS, what happened?
GS: They said they used all their power before coming here.. your lucky day huh!?
Peter: Yeah!, I guess we'll have to catch up later. I'm gonna take care of these guys
GS: Hurry up! I got a surprise for you!

: Outro:
GS has a small piece of venom symbiote in her hand

Story 3

"edit" added dialog and steps for first game to first story, hows it look? :)
I don't know how to make it noticed that i updated these without starting another post so if it makes sense to delete previous posts im good with that :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know how to make it noticed that i updated these without starting another post so if it makes sense to delete previous posts im good with that :)
You can always bump this thread if needed so don't worry about it lol. Even if you have to double post to get an update through don't worry since I can always just combine your posts.

Ideas are coming together. Do you think you are ready to submit one of them?

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can always bump this thread if needed so don't worry about it lol. Even if you have to double post to get an update through don't worry since I can always just combine your posts.

Ideas are coming together. Do you think you are ready to submit one of them?
not sure what bumping is... I have only had time to finish one of the 2 games for the first story, after i finish the second its done and would be submit-able (the game with Peter and Mrs Jameson) if you have nothing to add :), plus i have to add some photos for reference

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BUMP to bring up somebody's post typically by posting the word "bump" on a message board
Can also stand for
Bring
Up
My

:p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

not sure what bumping is... I have only had time to finish one of the 2 games for the first story, after i finish the second its done and would be submit-able (the game with Peter and Mrs Jameson) if you have nothing to add :), plus i have to add some photos for reference
What Squall said lol.

I am busy right now but tomorrow I will look at your first idea and take some notes and go from there.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What Squall said lol.

I am busy right now but tomorrow I will look at your first idea and take some notes and go from there.
Alright! I'm going to work on second game now.

Thanks squall for defining BUMP :D so do i post bump and just quote my spoilers?

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright! I'm going to work on second game now.

Thanks squall for defining BUMP :D so do i post bump and just quote my spoilers?
Essentially, yes. Though it works just as well with just a small qualifying statement of "Here's another game script", or something like that.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Story 1 (Add title)

Characters:
(Add the names of the characters with picture links here)

:Intro: spiderman aka Peter, is trying to earn a living selling photos of spiderman. JJ has asked for Peter to get as many pictures of Spiderman no matter the cost. Fearing the loss of his job Peter goes out with his A game in order to make some extra money but so he doesn't get fired on top of it.

Scene 1
(No picture necessary unless you want to)

Scene 2: Hand job
(Add picture of a handjob here)

Scene 3: Swing Fuck
(Definitely add a picture here)

Bedroom

Scene 4

Add another scene here along with picture link as you are allowed 4 sex scenes per game.

Back at the Bailey Dugal
Hears cry for help

I added an intro for you. This intro is mainly where someone gets the description for the game before playing it. I also added some notes for you. You should add characters that are going to be in the game by name at the beginning and pictures so the artists have a reference when drawing them out.

I also set up the scenes so the artists know where sex scenes start.

Other than that you have done a great job. Just need to add the characters and pictures for every scene as reference and add a 4th sex scene.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Story 1 (Add title)

Characters:
(Add the names of the characters with picture links here)

:Intro: spiderman aka Peter, is trying to earn a living selling photos of spiderman. JJ has asked for Peter to get as many pictures of Spiderman no matter the cost. Fearing the loss of his job Peter goes out with his A game in order to make some extra money but so he doesn't get fired on top of it.

Scene 1
(No picture necessary unless you want to)

Scene 2: Hand job
(Add picture of a handjob here)

Scene 3: Swing Fuck
(Definitely add a picture here)

Bedroom

Scene 4

Add another scene here along with picture link as you are allowed 4 sex scenes per game.

Back at the Bailey Dugal
Hears cry for help

I added an intro for you. This intro is mainly where someone gets the description for the game before playing it. I also added some notes for you. You should add characters that are going to be in the game by name at the beginning and pictures so the artists have a reference when drawing them out.

I also set up the scenes so the artists know where sex scenes start.

Other than that you have done a great job. Just need to add the characters and pictures for every scene as reference and add a 4th sex scene.
Thanks for adding more to the description, Haseo! I can easily add another sex game, I'm thinking of adding one after the swing that's, doggy style with the scrub brush.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks for adding more to the description, Haseo! I can easily add another sex game, I'm thinking of adding one after the swing that's, doggy style with the scrub brush.
Once you do that and add picture links we can go from there and see what else we can do for the main idea.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Story 1
:Intro: spiderman aka Peter, is trying to earn a living selling photos of spiderman. JJ has asked Peter to get as many pictures of Spiderman no matter the cost. Fearing the loss of his job, Peter goes out with his A game in order to make some extra money, but so he doesn't get fired on top of it.

:Characters:
Peter/Spiderman

JJ/Jonah Jameson

Mrs.JJ/ JJ's trophy wife

Scene 1:

mrs JJ starts washing her back with left hand massaging her right titty and using the long handled dildo scrub brush with the other hand until 20% progress/
clickable target on her right leg to lift it and place her foot on the sink counter, she then moves the dildo handle behind to her ass with her right hand for anal and rubs her clit with her left hand from 76-100% (tongue out open smile expression)

Scene 2:
-Mrs JJ pleasures Spiderman-

Hand job

Blow job

Tit job

Mrs JJ gives Spiderman a hand job using both hands: select-able paces to raise progress bar are, one hand-both hands-fast/ progress from 0-35%
Mrs JJ gives Spiderman a blowjob using no hands, while Spidermans hands are on her head: select-able paces are slow-medium-fast/ progress from 36-70%
Mrs JJ gives Spiderman a tit job while holding her tits together and licking his cock head: select-able paces are slow-medium-fast from 71-100%
top and side point of view, manual speed available after 100% complete
Cum options from each position, depending on last selection when cum is chosen

-Spiderman in the bathroom (now naked except mask) picks up Mrs JJ dildo scrub brush-
Spiderman calls to mrs JJ in the bedroom: Mrs JJ, your in some pretty serious danger (big smile)
Mrs JJ: Oh no Spiderman, I didn't know i was in such danger (thinks to herself: danger of having a massive orgasm), how will you save me now? (big smile)
Spiderman: I think i have just found another tool for this very dangerous job
(big smile)

Scene 3: Doggy style with dildo scrub brush

-Mrs JJ is on all 4s-
Spiderman slides in behind her putting his cock in her eager pussy, select-able paces to raise progress bar are slow-medium-fast from 0-35%/
Ass fingering, select-able paces are slow-medium-fast from 36-60%/
Mrs JJ grabs the dildo scrub brush and eases it into her ass for some anal, as the progress bar gets closer from 61-100% the dildo goes deeper
Mrs JJ has massive orgasm, Spiderman does not cum

Scene 4: Swing sex

-Mrs JJ in web made sex swing, webbing holding arms and legs from ceiling-
Spidermans hands on Mrs JJ above the outside of her upper thighs pulling her into him
This game would also feature multiple select-able options to be done independently
(The dildo scrub brush is larger than Spiderman and would be available for vaginal or anal after they have been completed by Spiderman first, in which case he would hold the dildo, there are no progress bars for the dildo)

pussy select-able paces to raise progress bar are slow-medium-fast/
anal, select-able paces are slow-medium-fast/
oral (with dildo scrub brush), select-able paces are slow-medium-fast/
breast play options include: (separate hand options)/
whole hands on breasts while thumbs rub over nipples
whole hands massage breasts in an inward and upward motion
slapping/
once all progress is complete (vaginal, anal, oral, breasts) Mrs JJ cums
cum for Spiderman is several locations by target on: breasts, vagina, stomach, face, legs, arms

:fade into Spiderman and Mrs JJ laying on her bed:
Spiderman: Well Mrs JJ its been a pleasure saving you, now i have just a small favor to ask of you
Mrs JJ: Whatever I can do to help, Spiderman

-The next day at the Bailey Dugal-
JJ: (looks excited) WOW! These will work, Peter, these will work!
Peter: (opens the door to leave with a smile)
Hears cry for help

Bump

Last edited: