What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

Desubee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v5.5 released 8th August 2014

Well that's unfortunate... Shame that happened, those two were always pretty close. I only hope they manage to salvage their friendship.

steem89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update 5.8 IS OUT PEOPLE

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Update 5.8 IS OUT PEOPLE
Bug fixes and new attack moves for the player. A good update, but I'm now worried that the next level is gonna be far off in light of the recent falling out. Hope the team finds what makes them happy again.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ah. I thought the new update was going to include stage 5. Dangit. Oh well. The few changes were pretty good.

HereticKitsune

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bug fixes and new attack moves for the player. A good update, but I'm now worried that the next level is gonna be far off in light of the recent falling out. Hope the team finds what makes them happy again.
Thankfully the two seemed to have made up. Life's just been rough and tensions got high.

R

Ryka

Thankfully the two seemed to have made up. Life's just been rough and tensions got high.
I do not wish to be the Unfeeling Robot, but the Team had plans to release the game prior to the Contingency. This is the reason we will not see Level 5 for quite some time.

EDIT: It would seem that I do not know some things....

Last edited:

channing84

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody have a full save or know any cheats? im having a retardedly hard time beating 5.8

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's actually the Alpha build of 5.8, according to the picture on the site. Also, hating to be THAT guy, but in the title of this topic, it still says 2014, not 2015.

I just finished downloading it but haven't had a chance to play it just yet. Maybe later today or sometime this weekend when I have time.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

anybody have a full save or know any cheats? im having a retardedly hard time beating 5.8
I read that 5.5 saves should still work, and I recently downloaded one of those that was posted some pages back. It should still work.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm guessing that the new update will be released with Jurassic World, the movie which comes out on June 12th, at least in the US.

R

Ryka

Deadlines are only for professionals that make money because they know people will buy it from Hype Power.

If I were an indie developer for a game, and I wanted to send a demo after a point, I'd send it out into circulation when it is done.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Only problem with that is if you have a team you're going to increase the cost of making your game the longer you're making it.
Even if you're working on your own, you need a deadline to be able to set yourself a budget. "Failing to plan is planning to fail".

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Only problem with that is if you have a team you're going to increase the cost of making your game the longer you're making it.
Even if you're working on your own, you need a deadline to be able to set yourself a budget. "Failing to plan is planning to fail".
Well they don't really need a "team" of more than 5 for a game this small, that being said:

This team deserves all the praise it can get.

There is rarely, if ever, a game like this being made anymore, much less an H-Game.

The only problem I've ever had with them is that they tend to dig themselves into a hole with the additional characters.(because it multiplies their workload).

This game comes out when it's ready and so far I've not seen a dissapointing release of a new character/level yet.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems they've had, it's a shame that one of the few good H-devs gets this much hate/drama.

Outside of Toffi/Eluku, I think these people are the most dedicated to their work.

~anyway, back to lurking.
(you guys should change the first post to put the correct download link).

textbook703

Reputation score

Has there really not been a "dog" enemy thus far? By that I mean a quadrupedal enemy that mounts the player character from behind.

Sonic is a humanoid werewolf, so he stands on his knees when fucking the player from behind.

The little black bat dude in the first stage is teeny, so he's standing during his animation.

I can't think of one. If there really hasn't been one, kudos to the Project X team for making it this far without ever relying on one of the most obvious archetypes of hentai (canine x woman). Also, please for the love of god put a dog enemy into the game. Dog ruleeeee wodowdowadoo BARK BARK

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't believe that there is a dog enemy. However, going on your looser definiton of "quadrupedal enemy that mounts the player character from behind", the horse in stage 2 would qualify.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has there really not been a "dog" enemy thus far? By that I mean a quadrupedal enemy that mounts the player character from behind.

Sonic is a humanoid werewolf, so he stands on his knees when fucking the player from behind.

The little black bat dude in the first stage is teeny, so he's standing during his animation.

I can't think of one. If there really hasn't been one, kudos to the Project X team for making it this far without ever relying on one of the most obvious archetypes of hentai (canine x woman). Also, please for the love of god put a dog enemy into the game. Dog ruleeeee wodowdowadoo BARK BARK
I remember asking this awhile ago and Nopen Mentioned the possibility of stray dogs in the Lost City Zone. So fingers crossed

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is the website down? I tried to open the website link in the first page and it send me in a sort of broken site.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is the website down? I tried to open the website link in the first page and it send me in a sort of broken site.
should work, but might wana try the direct link:

rabukai

Reputation score

i would like to know how to beat the plant boss, been stuck for a while. plz halp. :confused:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

i would like to know how to beat the plant boss, been stuck for a while. plz halp. :confused:
Are you attacking the tentacles holding the girl? That's the actual boss apparently, with the piranha plants and other such just being constantly respawning minions.