What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

axellworld

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v5.5 released 8th August 2014

Oh, there's someone else does not know yet? After the team had a quarrel , the project was focused on the extraction of the last income before closing. In this regard, the remnants of the team engaged in the improvement of the site and the activation of the donation program. So no updates can be expected.

R

Ryka

They fight all the time. Fight fight fight. People should be at peace with themselves.

We need a hero. A hero of iron skin.

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, there's someone else does not know yet? After the team had a quarrel , the project was focused on the extraction of the last income before closing. In this regard, the remnants of the team engaged in the improvement of the site and the activation of the donation program. So no updates can be expected.
There was no information about the project being closed anywhere, and i'd say that if the project really was being abandoned, we'd get this information from some trusted source, like one of the devs, and not a 1-post lurker on a forum not connected to the game whatsoever, so i'd classify that as bullshit.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ahem.

axellworld

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was no information about the project being closed anywhere, and i'd say that if the project really was being abandoned, we'd get this information from some trusted source, like one of the devs, and not a 1-post lurker on a forum not connected to the game whatsoever, so i'd classify that as bullshit.
Oh really? And you got early warning to all the abandoned games? Remember for example unforbidden or Mitsuko - this is what just came to mind . Who's warned donators ? No one! So do not lie to yourself. But I understand the faith is the strong thing, which helped to many rogue to get money of thousands of fools ) )

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh really? And you got early warning to all the abandoned games? Remember for example unforbidden or Mitsuko - this is what just came to mind . Who's warned donators ? No one! So do not lie to yourself. But I understand the faith is the strong thing, which helped to many rogue to get money of thousands of fools ) )
Fact of the matter remains, there is no indication that the game has been shelved or its progress halted in any way. Move along now.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ahem.

Futanari ZU? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
wonder if they'll release a patch this year.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A) Uriel does not accept donations. I'm also not sure on Unforbidden, but I don't remember anyone saying anything about donating to that game, either.

B) Unforbidden has shown signs of development progress, though the developer has stopped all activity on the blog. Any progress we've seen, though, has not been made public and has been moving at a snail's pace.

C) Space Escape has been making progress as well and Uriel does some live streams every now and then. At least he's been attempting to show that he does make progress on occasion.

D) Stop making assumptions and acting like YOU know it all. Because you don't.

axellworld

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fact of the matter remains, there is no indication that the game has been shelved or its progress halted in any way. Move along now.
Fact of the matter, there was no REAL indication of any progress in new release making for a long time. As it was in many games before. But if you like to be fooled, my post is not for you, it`s for those who have brains, and you can simply pass by.

axellworld

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A) Uriel does not accept donations. I'm also not sure on Unforbidden, but I don't remember anyone saying anything about donating to that game, either.

B) Unforbidden has shown signs of development progress, though the developer has stopped all activity on the blog. Any progress we've seen, though, has not been made public and has been moving at a snail's pace.

C) Space Escape has been making progress as well and Uriel does some live streams every now and then. At least he's been attempting to show that he does make progress on occasion.

D) Stop making assumptions and acting like YOU know it all. Because you don't.
A) Those games were first examples come to mind. If you do not remember of unforbidden - you can go and read zikare`s post on the game`s site.
B) What do you need - dreaming of progress moving at a snail's pace or real release of the game? If first, my post is not for you.
C) I ask again - what do you need "attempting to show that he does make progress" or release of the game?
D) Do not say to reasonable men what they should do, and they won`t tell you where you should go. If you prefer to fool yourself, do not make the others do the same.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What the hell? Someone complaining about a free game from developers using their free time without any gains in return? Some people just keep surprising me...
Especially when this free game in its current unfinished state, is already better than 95% of the 18+ paid games out there in the market.

axellworld

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

W Someone complaining about a free game from developers using their free time without any gains in return?
Nobody`s complaining. I just talk of those who collect donations. And I do not complain. I just said that there won`t be serious releases any more. Is it clear?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So in the interest of keeping the thread from getting any worse, I'm going to lock this thread until a new update comes. Send me a PM if you have a valid reason for unlocking.

Thread closed.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Thanks, DarkFire1004, for opening the thread (temporarily?) for the update on stage 5.

There are new enemy character animations at this link:

Also, there have been various progress reports during the past months including plans for stages 6-8.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Thanks, DarkFire1004, for opening the thread (temporarily?) for the update on stage 5.

There are new enemy character animations at this link:

Also, there have been various progress reports during the past months including plans for stages 6-8.
Am I the only one who saw those plans and just thought, 'shouldn't they be focusing on finishing stage 5 before getting ahead of themselves?'

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am I the only one who saw those plans and just thought, 'shouldn't they be focusing on finishing stage 5 before getting ahead of themselves?'
having an end goal is not a bad thing and they're showing they're still developing their stuff regardless of how they handled themselves

at the moment their project is more complete than 90% of unfinished projects which barely even get to 10% before being abandoned so i think they're doing a decent job albeit slow as hell

D-D

Reputation score

at the moment their project is more complete than 90% of unfinished projects which barely even get to 10% before being abandoned so i think they're doing a decent job albeit slow as hell
In agreement with this I have to say that I did not expect 8 stages.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ask J. K. Rowling that.

Having ideas in the mix is better than not having anything planned and scrambling for new ideas after you make a release.

As for this next version, I can't say I'm a big fan this next update. Dinosaurs just don't really do it for me....

Hopefully the new non-dinosaur characters make up for it, though.

DaGoomba10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hard to believe this game has been in production hell for almost 7 years now. Most "triple A" titles aren't even in development for half that long. That's not to mention the updates/upgrades to the game engine should have tanked the project twice over by now.

Still, happy to see things are starting to move again.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not a Triple A project. It's a bunch of talented fans trying to make a game.

Have you seen the credits of a Triple A game? Let alone a shitty game like Watch Dogs? Hundreds of people.