What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v5.5 released 8th August 2014

It's not a Triple A project. It's a bunch of talented fans trying to make a game.

Have you seen the credits of a Triple A game? Let alone a shitty game like Watch Dogs? Hundreds of people.
i tought zeta was the only left doing the project

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is one of the highest quality H-games that has ever been developed, and its being done ENTIRELY for free. The release rate of about one year per level is somewhat slow, but after bearing in mind those first two details how can we complain? I'd suggest that those of you who get impatient with this should simply forget that it exists between releases. Then when new content comes out it's just a pleasant surprise. You know what they say about looking a gift horse in the mouth...

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

do they take volunteered help at all?

or do they want their team to be kept small?

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

do they take volunteered help at all?

or do they want their team to be kept small?
I'd suggest asking on their forum if you have serious skills to contribute.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd suggest asking on their forum if you have serious skills to contribute.

oh its just a question, i was just curious about their team situation

i can code but i ain't familiar with what they're doin'

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Hard to believe this game has been in production hell for almost 7 years now. Most "triple A" titles aren't even in development for half that long. That's not to mention the updates/upgrades to the game engine should have tanked the project twice over by now.

Still, happy to see things are starting to move again.
1. AAA titles have way more money and staff than zeta and friends ever will
2. Game studios work on games full time. Zeta and friends work on project x whenever they get time next to their actual jobs.

Seems pretty self explanatory to me.

On a sidenote, has anyone seen the developer journals? There's 5 of them, most of them is old stuff like enemy concepts that never made it to the game. But if you have an account on their forums I suggest seeking them out, there are some tasty tasty animations in the last one :)

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

2. Game studios work on games full time. Zeta and friends work on project x whenever they get time next to their actual jobs.

On a sidenote, has anyone seen the developer journals? There's 5 of them, most of them is old stuff like enemy concepts that never made it to the game. But if you have an account on their forums I suggest seeking them out, there are some tasty tasty animations in the last one :)
Developer journals? Interested I am.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Took me two weeks to figure out how to get past the ad.fly page.
I'm not a perceptive man, folks.

Loving it so far. most of the fetishes are not my tastes, but I've crossed some decent ones.

Now to get the gallery.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

(removed)

Jesus, I try to make a light-hearted comment and I get a bunch of negative rep for it? Thanks guys, nice to know I'm accepted.

Do people just take things too seriously on this damn site, what the hell?

Last edited:

SethK

Reputation score

forum.thezetateam.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2026&sid=d370da21ddced41469c846fdca6e6549

Looks like they, once again, updated the forum. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they're working on their forum layout rather than their game.
I believe they only have like one person who does the forum maintenance. As far as I know Zeta and the others working on the game aren't involved in that.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could someone point me in the right direction for finding 4.0 version or the latest that still has Zu. I cant find it anywhere, found few links that where dead or had viruses.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone point me in the right direction for finding 4.0 version or the latest that still has Zu. I cant find it anywhere, found few links that where dead or had viruses.
Should be in the archives. forum.thezetateam.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=755

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

link plox?

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im getting a Trojan hit on this off of avg, this a false positive?

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

im getting a Trojan hit on this off of avg, this a false positive?
A good rule of thumb is that for a popular link (or torrent) after a few weeks or a month you can assume that its been adequately vetted if it hasn't been taken down or at least had numerous people flip out.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the infor on the archives.
And no the virus was not falsepositive, the rar gave me Terrax.1069. Nasty fucker =D but easy to remove

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I believe they only have like one person who does the forum maintenance. As far as I know Zeta and the others working on the game aren't involved in that.
Yep and teh guy in charge is a total tightass. You should se how he deals with stuff. Throws out warnings of potential bans like they're candy. I've said before and will still say that the biggest problem with the forums are that the big three, Zeta, Neoeclipse, and NoPen, tend to not talk to the fans their and eventually they whip themselves up into a frenzy and cause issues. All being said though from what i know they next update is gonna be great. Just wish we had an idea of WHEN that would be.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's been over 5 years since i've played this game. i think it was just a demo at the time. is this still being worked on / content added? is signing up for the new site the only way to get it? kinda seems harsh since it's on an approval system and might not guarantee you get in.