What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v7.4 released August 19th 2017

here is a copy of my save, enjoy ;)
Not to sound entitled, but... could you use something other than 4shared, please? It forces you to login with some social network to download even a 2 Mb. file.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you want a save, back on page 170 there was one posted directly to the forums, no third party site required. It worked fine for me, so just jump back and use that one.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not to sound entitled, but... could you use something other than 4shared, please? It forces you to login with some social network to download even a 2 Mb. file.
sure friend, here:

enjoy :)

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally beat the Raft section, after using two entire "Continues", and seeing way too damn many rape scenes (Seriously, No Special Moves=No way to escape a grapple?!) I got hit with the fucking infinite raft bug.

See you all in two and a half years when they implement a gallery for stage 5, with 1/3 of the characters without scenes.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Finally beat the Raft section, after using two entire "Continues", and seeing way too damn many rape scenes (Seriously, No Special Moves=No way to escape a grapple?!) I got hit with the fucking infinite raft bug.

See you all in two and a half years when they implement a gallery for stage 5, with 1/3 of the characters without scenes.
I feel your pain. Jump kicking near ledges works well. The futas also needed better animations.

Has anyone else experienced the male pterodactyl zipping away once you jump kick? I think this is why I got my first infinite raft.

I'm happy we got an update, but I was hoping for better content. Still, some progress is better than no progress.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

I read on the forum that you can avoid the infinite raft bug by destroying the spikes before you kill the last enemy of that wave.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Also does Zeena (sp?) only have one animation for Amy?

She has two for each Zeta and Tails so I was wondering if I just never drew the second animation from her.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also does Zeena (sp?) only have one animation for Amy?

She has two for each Zeta and Tails so I was wondering if I just never drew the second animation from her.
she does have 2 for Amy.. mirror Zeena and Zeena only have one animation. so you gotta keep one mirror alive to see them for each character.

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it's common knowledge or if anyone really needs it, but I found the address code for lives in Cheat Engine for those that wish to have unlimited lives or if you're like me, to be able to check out the scenes in the new zone without strict limitations.

The address is 010353D8

I also found out the address code for the special bar, but for some reason setting it to a value over 70 causes it to deplete fairly quickly back to 70.

The address for that is 0871AD58 and seems to be linked to a few other addresses, maybe one of them is the limit.

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it's common knowledge or if anyone really needs it, but I found the address code for lives in Cheat Engine for those that wish to have unlimited lives or if you're like me, to be able to check out the scenes in the new zone without strict limitations.

The address is 010353D8

I also found out the address code for the special bar, but for some reason setting it to a value over 70 causes it to deplete fairly quickly back to 70.

The address for that is 0871AD58 and seems to be linked to a few other addresses, maybe one of them is the limit.
Okay tried the address but nothing changed. what type was the address, 4 byte? 2 byte?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay tried the address but nothing changed. what type was the address, 4 byte? 2 byte?
its easy to find infinite lifes adress on CE, just search on 4bytes

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2 bytes for me.
Does the address change for every person?

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those interested, here's a simple CE table with Lives, Energy, and "Health." They're pointers in the table, so they should work for everyone.

Something to note is that when you have the Lives value frozen, you can pause the game, select "end game," and you'll be able to skip forward in the levels.

I have also found a version of the 7.4 EXE that has the cheats enabled.

Attachments

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For those interested, here's a simple CE table with Lives, Energy, and "Health." They're pointers in the table, so they should work for everyone.

Something to note is that when you have the Lives value frozen, you can pause the game, select "end game," and you'll be able to skip forward in the levels.

thanks for the .exe friend, but i have a question:
how i use the cheats? i've activated on options, but i don't see nothing more about how to use :/

edit: found :) i need to activate, go to main menu, and return to options again to see the cheats list :D

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What are pointers? Or do you mean like... directions? I don't know how to find either, so I would appreciate it if you could clarify for me. Thanks

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you explain how to do the skip forward cheat? I downloaded that .exe and put the cheats on, but from what I can tell selecting "end game" doesn't do anything different (in both story and stage select modes).

Do you still need CE even if the cheats already in that .exe?
All you should have to do is load up the game, activate the my table, and then check the checkbox to the left of "Lives." This freezes the value so it can no longer change. This gives you infinite lives, but as a side effect it will also skip levels when you select "end game" in the pause menu.

I'm not sure the in-game cheats do the same things that are in my Cheat Engine table. There is no way to skip forward in the game with just the in-game cheats, that's for sure.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

All I'm interested in cheat-wise is a Free Play function where you have infinite credits (not lives or health).
Does the cheat .exe have that?

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All I'm interested in cheat-wise is a Free Play function where you have infinite credits (not lives or health).
Does the cheat .exe have that?
I don't think I ever used credits in the game. What are they for?

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think I ever used credits in the game. What are they for?
I think credits are continues. If you could use cheat engine to limit lives down to 1 or 2, and then have unlimited continues/credits, you could change characters more often with little repercussions, with the current lack of gallery for the new level.