What's new

[Thermometer] ハルカチャンクエスト / Haruka-chan quest (RJ179617)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ハルカチャンクエスト (Haruka-chan quest) NTR!

welll.... i'm lvl 38. with cheat engine upgrade all stats to max (killing everyone with 1 hit) but wft???? those enemies are so many.............. and if blue one caches you... you need to kill every one around you to just move further. not to mention that in dungeon on lvl 30+ are enemies with skill that kills me instantly...

how did developers think this was good idea: lets just spawn enormous amount of enemies, who attack you and move even if you are in combat or pause and lets make that you cant escape them!!! :D

every thing else is nice :)

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

With my godlike HRPG skills I managed to open couple of scenes at rich man and groping guys. And that's all. The game even have 3 (!) different groceries shops. WTF? Mechanics are so large-scaled I even didn't run VNR.
Some instructions how to play this would be greatly appreciated.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Man... how the hell do you even get requests?...
I've been playing for hours and I'm already lvl9, reached stage 13 of the dungeon.
I've built almost everything and still no progress from all this.
I've only managed to get a few scenes from the governor's manor...

Edit* Lol and with the power of posting, I've just found out you get requests from the pub master T.T
Also to everyone that hasn't noticed yet, failing the requests doesn't raise the bad rumours, at least I haven't experienced it.

Last edited:

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With my godlike HRPG skills I managed to open couple of scenes at rich man and groping guys. And that's all. The game even have 3 (!) different groceries shops. WTF? Mechanics are so large-scaled I even didn't run VNR.
Some instructions how to play this would be greatly appreciated.
From what I gather, the dungeon areas is the area north-east of the MC's house, and the forest areas directly east. In the tavern, the characters with "Player" above their heads can be hired with the second chat option when speaking to them, but they cost money to be hired for that day. Whenever you're ready, you can tackle the north-east dungeon. There's four different kinds of monsters:

Blue demons move slowly, but if you fight them, battles are automatic. Red demons move a bit faster (or at least, more frequently), but you can fight manually. there's small enemies that move incredibly fast, they're automatic but I don't know why they're special. And then there's larger enemies; I'm not sure what their deal is, but they're -also- automatic.

Every character can be equipped with skills. There's skills for manual fighting, and auto-fighting. It's convoluted, I know. Every 5 floors, you'll unlock a checkpoint that can warp you directly to that floor (floor 6, floor 11, floor 16, etc). ANd every ten floors (11, 21, etc) has you fight a boss monster.

While exploring the dungeons, you'll want to open treasure chests and what look like big boulders. They'll have items that you'll need for requests (more on those in a bit), as well as consumables and equipment and skills.

As for the town itself... the shop with an ingot will buy everything you gather, for some gold, but there's no real point unless you're hard up for money. You can also sell ore and ingots at the blacksmith directly south of the tavern. I dunno what the differences are. You can synthetize skills in the blacksmith as well. The cafe in the southern part of the town will create dishes for you. The shop with the scroll, which is directly to the left of the entrance to the town, will let you buy expansions for the town, which will upgrade what shops sell, and give new locations for events.

To actually get money aside from selling your items, almost every shop has an option for a part time job, which gives you a few thousand gold pieces and takes up a chunk of time. (it's the option that begins with a stylized P and ends with a stylized 3 (I don't have a Japanese keyboard, bleh). Assuming you do nothing else for the day, you can take a part time job four times before the day ends. You can also take requests in the tavern, where you deliver a certain item or items within a certain amount of days, for typically more gold than you'd get for just selling the items.

As for H-scenes, it's a matter of raising affection with people, and potentially doing requests for them to unlock them. You mainly raise affection by talking with them using the option that's usually located right above the part-time job option. Once you unlock a scene for someone, you'll get a letter in the mail from them. After that, it's a matter of building your lewd meter, which goes up every time you do something hentai-y. When you unlock the ability to go to the mansion on the very very north part of the game, you can raise your lewdness every day, which gradually increases the money amount you get from the man, and unlocks more scenes with him. Eventually, you'll unlock the brothel, which doesn't have that many scenes, but pays well. The brothel opens at 14:00 every day once you unlock it. It should also be noted that as you go along the bald man's (Abe) scenes, the prices for expansions get cheaper.

Now, it should be noted that most of this is from what I maanged to gather, but I also mostly broke the game on my knee by giving myself as much money as I could, which probably broke some things for me. But those are the basic mechanics of the game, in any rate.

The fact that the monsters keep moving while you're in battle is the worst, I swear to god...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for all the info Gunblazer42

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

damn il wait for a save file this one its extremelly complicated

btw the nun outfit scene its the game over of church

once you pass certain days and events on your home notebook where you sleep 2nd option its game overs
though for some reason only show 1 at random instead of the ones you already acumulated

probably my guess its that the one with higher stat end or something

wimil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what is she asking for here also when can take off Haruka clothes

Attachments

Last edited:

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what is she asking for here also when can take off Haruka clothes
She's telling you how many days you have left to finish the village (or at least, finish it to the point you unlock an ending).

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

The fact that the monsters keep moving while you're in battle is the worst, I swear to god...
This. Screw this. If you get into one fight you're going to have to grind through every single monster on the floor because they just pile up on you while you can't move during the fight.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i am a bit stuck-- after passing mine? now what? guards still block other places already unlocked maid ending but i blocked nun ending and brothel ending / does anyone know what need to graviure / dancer / waitress ending?

also exhibisionist ending? at least those are the scenes i have found without reaching a end just repeat -

/ pole dance in bar at night / exhibisionist after do repeatly park ppl but i only reached the point where naked and attack them ( yes you attack them ) / restaurant chief after 4 scenes only sprite no ending so far / gravire wotj tje guy onthe house with a book no ending so far on those 4

also when you start maid scenes you cannot whore yourself with the rich fat guy again

any help?

Last edited:

wimil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This. Screw this. If you get into one fight you're going to have to grind through every single monster on the floor because they just pile up on you while you can't move during the fight.
They move while you're in the menu too so you can't even down a pot without getting punished for it
also thanks gun

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The pink hair girl gives you 2 talismans,the red one makes you invisible to blue monsters

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The pink hair girl gives you 2 talismans,the red one makes you invisible to blue monsters
Haha... I was wondering why I couldn't attack the blue monster while everyone else could...
Man I have the dumbest of lucks XD

MrGable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Last thing i unlocked was church and telephone, but there is still spare space in the living area.

Does bathhouse have scenes?

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

im gonna need a save or a wlaktrough dudes

xbulzeebx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Last thing i unlocked was church and telephone, but there is still spare space in the living area.

Does bathhouse have scenes?
Yes it does, there should be a second option that lets you work at the bath house and clean the men's side. Once you clean all the spot you can jump into the tub for a scene.

Can you get more contacts for the phone?

EDIT: I say this yet I don't remember how to get the option to work for the bathhouse.

Last edited:

MrGable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got numbers for May, Anika, Eddy (cook), Tama and Eibu (fatass). I also tried getting from rumors guy and work in office guy, but I couldn't (have 99 of friendship points).

Johny (pub dance guy) sends me a letter, but I don't have new interactions from him.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I got numbers for May, Anika, Eddy (cook), Tama and Eibu (fatass). I also tried getting from rumors guy and work in office guy, but I couldn't (have 99 of friendship points).

Johny (pub dance guy) sends me a letter, but I don't have new interactions from him.
must get over 99 affection to call most of NPC come over ur house
if some NPC didnt get over 99, then u cant call him
for johny.. come again later in night(?)

MireneSoCW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's some things I found out that haven't been mentioned in this thread.

Fortune Teller Event :
1 : After built toilet -> public urinating event.
2 : After built road lamp -> groping event.
3 : After groping event -> exhibitionism event.
4 : After exhibitionism event -> If you can get close to the guy from behind, you can whore yourself
5 : After whoring event -> built Park ( I got this after church ) -> another event.

Bar Event :
1 : Raise affection with tavern master.
2 : Built dance stage
3 : Trigger flag with dance producer in the backroom ( need high bad rumor maybe ? )
4 : You can come to bar at night for public masturbation event.
5 : later the dance producer will sent you mail, you will get more variation after that.

What I'm confused with are how to trigger the flag for other NPC event.
Chef in the restaurant is the easiest one since you only need to improve his building and increasing your bad rumor, but I didn't manage to trigger any other event.
The stuff that might need specific trigger i think are :
- Public Relation Staff ( beside restaurant )
- Bath House ( someone mentioned you can clean the male bathroom, how to trigger this ? )
- The brother of the male childhood friend.
- Mei the female childhood friend
- Church
Etc.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm yet to find the brothers and the male childhood friend that people have been mentioning. I guess I'll eventually find out lel.

Edit* Btw how do you know how much affection you have for each npc?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.