What's new

Thirst (TentariX)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 31, EP = 47

(Going to just throw you in the mix and see how things go.)

The demonic creature outside was unaware of her as it sniffed at the corpse of a large wolf. The small clawed creature glanced around briefly before it began tearing chunks of flesh from the dead wolf. From her hiding space within a small shack, Miko was confidant that she could take the creature down easily if she so chose.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Thirst (TentariX)

Miko steadies her crossbow as she watches the small creature eat away at the rotting corpse, making sure she aims at least as close to its vital spots as possible before unleashing three crossbow bolts at the small creature.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stealth: Success.
To-hit: All Autohit.
Damage: 1 + 22 = 23 x 2 = 46
Damage: 8 + 22 = 30 x 2 = 60
Damage: 3 + 22 = 25 x 2 = 50

Mikos trio of bolts all strike the feeding demon in the chest, killing it before it can react to her sudden attack.

(Gain 2 exp.)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko stepped out of the shack and looked down at the dead creature, Ewww gross.... well at least its dead now. She thought. Miko was sent on an assassination mission to . sent out to search for the leader of the cult that drew the demons to the human plane for assassination.Being half demon herself she had felt out of place in the human realm. But it was still her home and had made many good friends in her young life. From an early age she had been brought up to be a ninja. Her demonic heritage called out to from time to time, mainly in the form of lust and sexual appetite.

"Well, I guess I had better head out."

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Turning from the dead demon, Miko heads down the street toward the portal, figuring that whoever had summoned the demons would likely be near to the portal. She spots a strange demon, an insectlike creature with tentacles sprouting from its back, come out of a building before her, however. The demon is seemingly oblivious to her presence, and Miko had time to wonder just what all those tentacles were for.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko tries to sneak past the strange creature, keeping her distance from it; and keeping to the edge of the woods(?) as to hopefully avoid any unwanted and unnecessary confrontations.
Those tentacles are most likely for fucking unsuspecting women, and as much as I like to fuck I can't take the time to do so right now, I'm on a job.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(You're in the city. And you rolled crap on your stealth check.)

Stealth: Failure.

Miko nearly gets away, but the creature somehow spots the ninja as she tries to escape. It turns toward her, screeching, and begins advancing on her.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Not good! So much for sneaking by! Hearing the bizarre creature screech and begin to move towards unseathes her Katana and leaps towards the monster hoping to get in a good hit and disposing of the beast.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 31, EP = 47, Grappled

To-hit: 14 + 26 + 3 = 43 vs 25 = hit.
Damage: 5 + 5 = 10 damage.

Mikos slash takes off a few of the demons tentacles, but hardly kills the demon. It screeches in pain, and more of its tentacles surge toward her, intent on capturing her.

To-hit: 13 + 44 = 57 vs 25 = hit.

The tentacles quickly wrap around her and lift her into the air.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko grabs for her tanto and tries to sever some of the tentacles in an attempt to free herself. "I told you, I don't have time to fuck right now! Let go of me!"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 31, EP = 47, Grappled

Grapple: 5 + 14 + 3 = 22 vs 20 + 44 = 64 == Enemy wins.

Miko is unable to even draw her blade, as the tentacled creature pulls her arms and legs apart. Several more tentacles begin working a her clothes, sliding beneath them and writhing against Mikos skin.

Grapple: 17 + 14 + 3 = 34 vs 1 + 44 = 45 == Enemy wins.

The tentacles quickly pull Mikos clothes off, leaving her naked before it. Its tentacles begin to slide against her womanhood and breasts, while another one hovers in front of her face and presses against her lips.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko tried her best to keep from gasping or screaming as the tentacles began playing with her pussy and mouth. I told you Im too busy to fuck right now! If I didn't want to keep from sucking you off I'd tell you again or bite you! She thought as she furiously kept her teeth clenched and mouth shut to keep the tentacle from entering even though she knew she couldn't do anything much at all to keep it from raping her flower as she continued to try to escape.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 2/31, EP = 47, Grappled, Penetrated, Pregnant

Grapple: 20 + 14 + 3 = 37 vs 6 + 44 = 50 == Enemy wins.

Her attempts to escape prove futile as the tentacled beast easily holds on to her. It lines up one of its tentacles against her flower, preparing to penetrate and seed the young ninja.

Grapple: 7 + 44 = 51 vs 6 + 14 + 3 = 23 == Enemy wins.
Mikos Pleasure: 7 + 10 + 18 - 12 + 2 + 4 = 29 Pleasure.
Enemy Pleasure: 9 + 10 + 7 - 12 + 8 = 22 Pleasure = Orgasm. Drained 22 HP and 22 EP.
Miko gets pregnant and gains 34 corruption.

Despite her struggles, the monsters thick tentacle slides easily into Mikos womanhood, finding it soaking wet despite her struggles to escape. It begins to wriggle its member around inside of her, every movement drawing a gasp from her and sending shivers down her spine, her pussy tightening around the demons thick appendage. Miko seems to be too much for the creature, however, as her womanhood brings the demon to a quick and explosive climax.

The creature gives on final thrust of its tentacle before it orgasms, the tentacles around Miko coating her face, breasts, belly, and ass in thick white demon-cum. The biggest release of all, however, is from the appendage inside of her, which erupts its potent fluids directly into her ripe fertile womb. Her womb expands to hold all of it as it's trapped inside her by the demons tentacle, and Miko doesn't doubt that that much seed will have failed to take root. All this leaves her on the very brink of orgasm, barely holding on as the creature cums inside of her. The demon itself seems spent, the act having drained it of most of its life and spirit energy even as it emptied its cum into her.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"AH DAMMIT! I SAID I DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! AND NOW I'M GONNA GET PREGNANT!" She shouted at the exhausted demon as she finally comes to. She picks up her katana and brings down on the demon in a single downward stroke intending to impale the creature.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 2/31, EP = 47, Grappled, Penetrated, Pregnant

(You're still grappled.)

Grapple: 10 + 14 + 3 = 27 vs 13 + 44 - 10 = 47 == Enemy wins.

Miko is unable to strike at the creature, its hold on her too strong despite its release weakening it. The demon seems to take a moment to recover, its hold on her strengthening once more. Its tentacle remains inside of her, locking its potent seed within her so that it may do its work.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Alright fine. If you really want to fuck me that badly, I'll make sure you DIE happy!" She saids as she grabs one of the creature' other tentacles and places its end firmly in her mouth with the rest of the length in between her luscious titties and begins to suck on it with great passion and effort.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 31, EP = 47, Pregnant

Enemy Pleasure: Orgasm. Drains the last of its energy. (Too lazy to roll.)
Mikos Pleasure: 10 + 10 + 18 + 2 + 4 = 44 Pleasure = Orgasm.

The creature gladly allows her to take another of its tentacles into her mouth, the thick length staying just inside of her mouth as the creature feels her eagerly sucking on its member. Miko can feel its sticky sweet precum, as well as the remains of its last release, flowing into her mouth with every movement of her tongue, lips, and breasts.

The demon begins thrusting into her pussy once more as well, some of its cum flowing out of her even as it reaches its second release in mere seconds, aided as it is by her tight pussy and skilled mouth. With its second shot into her comes Mikos own orgasm, her entire body clenching and drawing out more of the creatures seed as she moans around the appendage in her mouth.

Her belly bloats even further as more potent demon seed is pumped into her spasming body, and her body is covered in a fresh coat of cum even as the tentacle in her mouth spurts into her mouth. The cum quickly begins flowing down her throat as the demons release proves too much for her to swallow in one gulp.

The demon collapses once its orgasm is finished, its tentacles releasing Miko completely. With the release of its seed, so too came the flow of its energies into her, and despite having been raped and likely impregnated by the demon Miko felt invigorated by the spiritual and life energy she'd sucked from it during their intercourse.

(Miko gains another 54 corruption.)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Awwww. I didn't want to get knocked up, but the only to deal with him was to suck him dry of life energy by fucking him to death. It can be kind of hard being a succubus at times." She whines as she gets up, "Not only that but now I've got to find some way to get all of it's damn cum off of me." She saids as she picks up her gear and walks about looking for a fire hydrant or some other source of water or anything to help her clean the white sticky mess off of her young nubile body.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 31, EP = 47, Pregnant

There weren't any obvious sources of water nearby, so Miko figured that she'd have to find one if she wanted to get cleaned up. For now, she'd just have to make do, as she was nowhere near any wells or the river, and she didn't know where else she could find water.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Damn it! I've got to try to be sneakier! I don't mind having sex, but fucking everything I run into to oblivion is not the greatest of gameplans! And it doesn't look like theres anything to clean up with, which means for now I've got to go around covered in thick, smelly, sticky demon cum! Awwwww, this sucks!" She complains to noone as she bemoans(?) her problems, before deciding to head through the alley ways, hoping to find at least some old discarded clothes in the trash and maybe some water along the way without worrying about anyone else seeing her naked.