OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Thirst (TentariX)

Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 31, EP = 47, Pregnant

Creeping through the maze of alleys, Miko spots a shoddy wooden dresser in one of the small shacks around her, and she guesses that she might be able to find some clothes to use as rags to wipe the demon cum off of her. Meanwhile, her pussy still leaks the demons seed, but the rest of it is beginning to congeal, proving quite uncomfortable.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oooooooh....... This stuff is starting to get all hard and gross now." Miko whines about the now hardening demon semen coating her young nubile body as tiptoes cautiously and quietly towards the dresser before opening one of the drawers hoping to at least find something to wipe of the demon cum if not some replacement clothes.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There were a good number of drab clothes in the cheap wooden dresser, which Miko could easily use for a rag to wipe some of the cum off of her. She couldn't get the dried stuff off of her without some water, but at least she could get some of the stuff off of her.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko sighed as she took armfulls of clothes from the dresser, At least it'll get the cum that hasn't dried off me for now, she thought as she took the brown clothes and started wiping all of the demon cum from her body, before slipping some old grey sweat pants and and a sweater on her. "Well, I can probably get back on the main streets now that I have some clothes on, hopefully I have enough for one night's stay at a decent hotel, so I can take a bath. But after that I need to get back on the road and back on the hunt for my mark" she saids as she leaves the alley and begins wondering the street some more.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 31, EP = 47, Pregnant, Grappled

Perception: Failure.
To-hit: Automatic Success.

As Miko is finishing cleaning the cum off of her, suddenly, something grabs her from behind. Whatever it is grabs her breasts and pulls her in close to its body, allowing her to feel both the claws on its hands and its hard cock pressed against her backside. Looking down, she can see that it has gray skin and long claws on its hands.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"AAAAAWWWWWW! DAMMIIIIITTTT! DO I HAVE A 'fuck me' SIGN ON MY BACK OR SOMETHING!?" She screams out in frustration and annoyance at the creature grabbing her firm, full young breasts and bringing it's cock down to her ass and pussy. "I'M BUSY YOU FREAK! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO FUCKING EVERYTHING WITHOUT A VAGINA AND BREASTS!" She yells as she begins struggling fiercely to get away from the creature.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 31, EP = 47, Pregnant, Grappled, Submission Hold

(Lol, that was great.)

Grapple: 7 + 14 + 3 + 4 = 28 vs 5 + 24 = 29 == Enemy wins.

Miko struggles to escape, aided somewhat by the creature suddenly bursting into laughter, but she is unable to break free of the demons hold. The demon spins her toward the entrance, revealing a tall, gray skinned humanoid creature approaching her. Apparently her assailant had brought friends.

Grapple: 15 + 24 = 39 vs 14 + 14 + 3 = 31 == Enemy wins.

The other demon pulls Mikos legs up so that they are wrapped around him, preventing her from kicking at him with any real force. The two demons now have her in a position from which she cannot hope to attack them, and with both their cocks now pressed against her lower holes, it seemed unlikely that she would be able to resist them for much longer.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"ARGH! DAMMIT! YOU LITTLE FREAKS CAN'T EVEN FIGHT FAIR!? YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME ON TWO TO ONE!? LET ME GO!" She begins squirming as much as she can being restrained the way she was by the two demons.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 31, EP = 47, Pregnant, Grappled, Submission Hold, Double Penetrated

Grapple: 10 + 14 + 3 = 27 vs 13 + 24 = 37 == Enemy wins.

Miko struggles to escape prove in vain, as the demons easily hold on to her.

Grapple: 12 + 24 = 36 vs 1 + 14 + 3 = 18 == Enemy wins.
Grapple: 7 + 24 = 31 vs 7 + 14 + 3 = 24 == Enemy wins.
Mikos Pleasure: 9 + 3 + 20 + 24 + 8 - 24 = 40 Pleasure == Orgasm.
Stalker 1s Pleasure: 10 + 10 + 7 - 12 = 15 Pleasure. Drained 8 EP and 7 HP.
Stalker 2s Pleasure: 1 + 10 + 7 - 12 = 6 Pleasure. Drained 3 EP and 3 HP.

Both demons thrust into Miko at once, one in her pussy and the other in her ass. The sudden presence of both pieces of thick demonic meat inside of her only causes Miko to moan in pleasure, her natural lust taking hold and providing ample lubrication for the demons thrusts. She drains some of their energy, but Miko finds herself cumming almost immediately from the two cops thrusting into her. Her limbs shake, and her struggles weaken as her spasms cause her holes to tighten while her limbs weaken.

(Miko hits a corruption mark, so it resets after this post and you get to pick a mutation or flaw. Your mutations will only take effect after the encounter ends.)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ooooooooooooh............. More........ P-please fuck my tight little ass and pussy more....... Please fuck me until you cum inside me......... Yes......... shoot your hot white sticky loads deep into both of my holes..........."Miko moans and babbles out as the demons continue to pound both of her sex holes furiously, thrusting in and out of her asshole and vagina sending wave after wave of pleasure and enjoyment through her slutty nubile body; her mind going completely blank from the pleasure overload.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 31, EP = 47, Pregnant, Grappled, Submission Hold, Penetrated

Mikos Pleasure: 9 + 2 + 20 + 24 + 8 = 63 Pleasure == Orgasm.
Stalker 1s Pleasure: 9 + 10 + 7 = 26 Pleasure == Orgasm. Drained 26 EP and 26 HP.
Stalker 2s Pleasure: 5 + 10 + 7 = 22 Pleasure. Drained 11 EP and 11 HP.

The demons up their tempo as Miko stops resiting their thrusts, and the violation of both of her holes only sets her off again, this time almost making her black out as she orgasms harder than she ever has before. Her pussy squirts her juices onto the demon fucking her pussy as he thrusts into her, her squeezing womanhood sending him into his own orgasm as well. Her spasming flower expertly milks every last drop of seed from the creature into her womb, causing the demon to groan in pleasure.

The demon pulls his cock out of her, letting his cum flow out of her used pussy, and finally releases her to recover. She had drained a good deal of energy from him, after all. The one in her ass wasn't quite finished yet, though she felt the demons cock throbbing, on the edge of spurting its cum into her.

(Miko gains 73 corruption toward her next level.)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As the first deomn pulled his dick out of Miko's pussy she took her feet and attempted to wrap them around his cock and made an effort to stroke it with them; all the while thrusting her shapely ass back and forth against the other one's cock that was pumping her ass hole. "Here," she said lustfully and seductively in a musky slutty voice, "Let me suck you off. Please put you hard thick meaty cock in my slutty little mouth." she said opening her mouth as wide as she could inviting the demon's member into her throat.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mikos Pleasure: 9 + 10 + 12 + 4 = 35 Pleasure == Orgasm.
Stalker 2s Pleasure: 9 + 10 + 7 = 26 Pleasure == Orgasm. Drained 26 EP and 26 HP.

The demon fucking her in the ass suddenly dropped her to the ground, still inside her, so that she was bent over in front of it. It kept thrusting into her, and now the demon she'd invited was standing in front of her, its hard cock directly in front of her face, still dripping with her pussy juices and leaking demon cum from the tip. Before she can take it into her mouth, however, she feels the beginning of yet another sudden orgasm from the rough fucking of her ass. Her flower gushes her juices all over the place, allowing much of the demons cum to flow out of her as well as their combined juices formed a puddle on the floor. The demon behind her suddenly came into her as well, the tightening of her hole sending it over the edge, and it filled her ass with copious amounts of its thick semen. She also drained the last of its energies, however, and collapsed backwards as it pulled out, very weak.

That left her with both of her holes leaking copious amounts of cum, and the other demons cock waiting in front of her face as she recovered from her orgasm.

(Gain another 40 corruption. That's another level.)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko immediately jumped the last remaining demon, pinning it down on the ground, before sliding herself down to its crotch and placing it's waiting cock between her her young shapely breasts and proceeding to suck it off. She began squeezing her breasts together sandwiching the demons meat between her bosoms and bobbing up and down on it's shaft, sucking it with all the strength of a Hoover, her mouth making lewd slurping and smacking noises as tried to suck out all his semen down into her slutty throat.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Enemy Pleasure: 6 + 5 + 4 + 5 + 3 = 23 Pleasure == Orgasm. Drained the rest of its EP and HP.

The demon gladly allows Miko to suck it off, despite the fact that its companion is barely alive. She tastes her own sweat juices along with the thick bitter and salty taste of the demons sperm as she takes its cock into her mouth. Between the tittyfucking and the way she sucked on it, the demon didn't last long before it let out a low gasp and shot its load into her mouth. Its load filled her mouth and started flowing down her throat, and she drained the last of its energy even as it filled her mouth with its spunk. It dropped, unconscious, once it had finished, leaving her mouth full of its sperm.

Suddenly, Miko feels an intense pain in her crotch and belly, and at first she thinks that perhaps she is giving birth. But then, something begins to grow from her pelvis. Moments later, a fully grown and erect penis is standing out from her groin. She doesn't have the other equipment that goes with it, and her pussy is still very much there, but now she has an 11 inch cock! The changes in her body prevent her from noticing the changes also going on in her soul.

(Gain another 5 corruption along with 2 exp. You also gained 2 Mutations/Flaws.)

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko moans out loud as she feels a burning feeling in her stomach and crotch. Oooooh! I think whatever that first impregnate me with is coming out! She creis to herself but it shocked and stunned as she feels something growing out of her pelvis above her pussy instead and is left speechless for a few minutes as she sees she now has a nearly foot long cock; and its already hard. A a cock? It's huge too.... She curiously reaches down and touches its head, "Ah! It's super sensitive!" she cries as the feeling of pleasure hits her newly grown member. "NO! Now isn't the time for that!" She thinks as removes as much of the demons cum off of her as she can before putting her clothes back on and heading back onto the streets.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Managing to wipe a good amount of the demon cum staining her body, Miko pulls her clothes on and heads outside. Her cock softens rather quickly as she moves about, and isn't a problem in the least as she heads outside. She was free to go in any direction throughout the streets, as she had little idea of where her target might be.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Having gotten her covered up after cleaning off the demon cum, Miko decides it would be safe to avoid the alleys now, and decides to try to go stealthier by heading north bounding from rooftop to rooftop.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heading North toward the factory district and the edge of town along the roofs of the small shacks, Miko makes good headway, dodging a number of small groups of demons by avoiding them or waiting for them to pass before moving on. The shacks stop suddenly, however, and she is presented with the flat stone wall of a large building, likely a factory or a warehouse.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like the end of the road....... Miko thought as she began to search around the perimiter of the building before finally finding a door and creaking it open slightly trying to sneak in. "I had better be careful. I don't know what could be waiting for me in here, but there's no where else for me to go." she saids as she enters the building.