What's new

Thirst (TentariX)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Thirst (TentariX)

The gate! It's closing on me! she thought to her self in a panic as she the huge crowd of demons heading for the gate. What do I do, What do I do!?!? she continued to panic, OH! Wait, I have an idea! "Hey! Any large powerful demons or ogres! I would gladly have your babies for you once we return to Hell if you let me ride on your shoulder into the gate!" She declared hoping to strike a bargain with any large creature who might either be close to the gate or big enough to push her way through to the front.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Thirst (TentariX)

At her loud declaration, a few other female demons who were trying to cram into the gate attempt to make more or less the same offer, only adding to the chaos that was the area around the slowly closing gate. A tentacle suddenly wrapped around Mikos waist, however, and lifted her into the air, which apparently belonged to one of the insectlike tentacled creatures she vividly remembered. Eventually, she makes it through the gate, and the area within the demon world is just as messy as it was on the other side, as numerous demons try to bring some order to those pushing their way back into hell. Eventually, the flow of fleeing demons slows to a more manageable trickle, and the gate closes after another couple of hours, leaving Miko cut of from her former home, and trapped in hell with her new comrades.

The demons begin to wander off, some to where they think their superiors might be to hopefully find out what had caused the portal to close, while most simply wandered away since they had nothing else to do with themselves. The demon that had carried her was nowhere to be found, as it had released her once they were through, and they had been carried apart with the tides of their brethren. Now, Miko was left mostly to her own devices, free to do as she wished in her new home. It was then that she noticed that the aurora that had provided the light was gone, and in its place was a night sky not unlike the one from the human world, though what that meant exactly was unknown to her.

(Game over.)